Are we selfish for not supporting His...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#42 Apr 27, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Many Puerto Rican and Dominicans can pass for Mulatto or Mestizo but definitely they are not all white.
i said Most..do not all..mexicans sure dnt look white.Puerto ricans look southern european not mulatto..lol not even close.Domnicians are mulattos..all of them but they dnt count ..they are basically the n***as of the hispanics... ok all i want to know is why should we care about them when they coyldnt give two shyts about us?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#44 Apr 27, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>There are plenty of "minority themed" sitcoms.
What exactly are you considering "minority themed"???
So your telling me that there are shows with primarily none white casts on the major TV Networks? What are they and when do they come on?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#45 Apr 27, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>i said Most..do not all..mexicans sure dnt look white.Puerto ricans look southern european not mulatto..lol not even close.Domnicians are mulattos..all of them but they dnt count ..they are basically the n***as of the hispanics... ok all i want to know is why should we care about them when they coyldnt give two shyts about us?
Like I said it's because I want diversity on my tv. I actually like seeinf other cultures every once in a while.

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46 Apr 27, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
The ideal standard of beauty in Latin America is the European. That's why they send Latina white women to the Miss Universe contest.
Ummm hello, what about Miss Universe 2011?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,042
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 2 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 3 min Moses 375
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 5 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 8 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 10 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 26 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min Moses 50,820
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 47 min We Kangz 68
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web