Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Cleveland, OH

#1 Oct 3, 2010

There is a growing attack on the minds of African American Young Girls And Women to mix and among some black women, they are used as trojan horses inside the black community, where they target the weak and gullible, who are finding it hard to find a companion of within their race.

The attack on black women is white media driven,white/european socially constructed drive to eliminate the african from amerikkka. How does this affect the "Black Community".

Its a Brazil-like war against the person of color, where the image of the black woman's natural mate, the black man, is constantly attacked, belittled, and attempted to be driven out of the natural magnetic pysche of the black woman to produce with her natural half, its a push by the white majority to eliminate the growing power of the black man and woman and family.

Are we headed for a "Brazil-Like" society where people of color are sold a psuedo-sense of National identity in place of racial and ethnic identity, which is only an attempt to eliminate the past crimes and present oppression and social enslavement by the white/euro populace worldwide?

BAPF

Since: Aug 10

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Oct 3, 2010
Don't worry. White men still find black women repulsive. Your genetics are safe. If you all somehow do die out, there are like a half a billion more on the African Continent doing nothing we can restock with to keep the bucks from boofing each other to death.

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#4 Oct 3, 2010

“My HOTPIC is raisng HELLonTOPX”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 3, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y94n2qY28f0XX
There is a growing attack on the minds of African American Young Girls And Women to mix and among some black women, they are used as trojan horses inside the black community, where they target the weak and gullible, who are finding it hard to find a companion of within their race.
The attack on black women is white media driven,white/european socially constructed drive to eliminate the african from amerikkka. How does this affect the "Black Community".
Its a Brazil-like war against the person of color, where the image of the black woman's natural mate, the black man, is constantly attacked, belittled, and attempted to be driven out of the natural magnetic pysche of the black woman to produce with her natural half, its a push by the white majority to eliminate the growing power of the black man and woman and family.
Are we headed for a "Brazil-Like" society where people of color are sold a psuedo-sense of National identity in place of racial and ethnic identity, which is only an attempt to eliminate the past crimes and present oppression and social enslavement by the white/euro populace worldwide?
BAPF
True Story!!!

Location hidden

#6 Oct 3, 2010
I witnessed a thread about an African American woman having 15 AA babies. I'm not embarrassed for her because maybe some of her children can help make a difference. The White Media thought it was a CRIME. At the same time OCTOMOM gave birth to CLONE SYNTHECTIC ALIENS and she was awarded with A HOME, GIFTS and a lifetime supply of PAMPER, MILK FORMULA and TOYS.

Plan Parenthood was planted here for AA's to have abortions and stop REPRODUCING African American children. Which is why you will only see Plan Parenthood Clinics in Ethnic neighborhoods.
TheHardTruths

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Oct 3, 2010
L-des wrote:
I witnessed a thread about an African American woman having 15 AA babies. I'm not embarrassed for her because maybe some of her children can help make a difference. The White Media thought it was a CRIME. At the same time OCTOMOM gave birth to CLONE SYNTHECTIC ALIENS and she was awarded with A HOME, GIFTS and a lifetime supply of PAMPER, MILK FORMULA and TOYS.
Plan Parenthood was planted here for AA's to have abortions and stop REPRODUCING African American children. Which is why you will only see Plan Parenthood Clinics in Ethnic neighborhoods.
Exactly.
TheHardTruths

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Oct 3, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y94n2qY28f0XX
BAPF
EXACTLY!! 100% Cosign.

"Why Is The Media Aggressively Encouraging Blacks To Mix With Whites"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TGV29B9VP7H60...
TheHardTruths

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Oct 3, 2010
Justathawt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hate "ameriKKKa" so dam much then why dont you Leave for afriCCCa?
DeltaAir.com
^ The Motherland is only a click and a ticket away.........
BADF!
"Why Don't Whites Get Out Of Africa Completely And..."
http://www.topix.com/forum/TAFJ8VNAISKVH6G1O

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#11 Oct 4, 2010
TheHardTruths wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!! 100% Cosign.
"Why Is The Media Aggressively Encouraging Blacks To Mix With Whites"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TGV29B9VP7H60...
Good Lookin out on that thread......

BAPF!

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#12 Oct 4, 2010

Location hidden

#13 Oct 4, 2010
Hoodrat Hoochie Mamma wrote:
<quoted text>
But thats where you are Dead Wrong!
You really think a SINGLE BW from the ghetto is going to Successfully raise 15 chirrenz that go on to be college grads/success/community politics ect..?
In REALITY its just 15 more 00W kids to add to the stats and more money drained from the tax payers and the overall economy...most of wich will be highschool dropouts, crminals, pimps, disease spreaders, down low brothas, and the Superior White Mans burden.
But look on the bright side, maybe this hood rat will have a Plaque dedicated to her at the Social Services office "hoodrat Wall of Fame"
LOL!
Anytime a AFRICAN child is born, no matter what ethnicity...A BEAUTIFUL MIRACLE HAPPENS! I give PRAISES to the ALMIGHTY!!!!

You can say hood,
You can say ghetto and that's all GOOD,
GOD makes no MISTAKES, so don't get it MISUNDERSTOOD!

B.A.P.For-EVER!
United we Stand and Divided we Fall,
If we BLACKS don't STICK TOGETHER!
True story

Boston, MA

#14 Oct 4, 2010
L-des wrote:
<quoted text>
True Story!!!
Hm?

I'm just playin :)

Location hidden

#15 Oct 4, 2010
True story wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm?
I'm just playin :)
Lolooolol! How are you doing my brother? I hope you are well.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 4, 2010
TheHardTruths wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
The USA is trying to stop AA's from reproducing black babies. They want us to mix them up white and do away with our color. That's why so many plan parenthood abortion clinics are in our community. I promote all Black people to keep having babies . At the same time we have White Celebrities adopting our Black darkskin children and displaying them like the latest " Black Baby GUCCI BAG"!

The actress Sandra Bullock is going to raise her "Black Baby Bag" as her little Negro Toy. He will be raised to feel that he should worship her whiteness, because she took him away from the spoils of being BLACK (which is supposedly a CRIME)!
True story

Boston, MA

#17 Oct 4, 2010
L-des wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolooolol! How are you doing my brother? I hope you are well.
lol, i'm doing alright today Ms L. No work today for me :)

Lemme see if I can hold it together today. hehehe

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#18 Oct 4, 2010
Why don't black men stop worrying about who the black woman takes as a mate and instead fix their communities and stick around to raise their children? Why do they not take control of their community and have zero tolerance for the violence within their communities that are holding their women and children hostage?

What is the black woman supppose to do? Continue to stick with black men who do not stick by them?

Clean up the communities, protect black women and their children.

I am getting sick and tired of this black empowerment bull and still see no improvement within the communities and still continue to see black women struggle to raise their children and keep them safe.

Black men are not standing up as a force but continue to keep their communities in disarray and a puckin war zone while their women and children live in fear and are often times victim of community violence. Black men have the nerve to tell black women not to move on from them when they do not stick with their own damn women and children.

Get real!!!!

Location hidden

#22 Oct 4, 2010
Inisa Love wrote:
Why don't black men stop worrying about who the black woman takes as a mate and instead fix their communities and stick around to raise their children? Why do they not take control of their community and have zero tolerance for the violence within their communities that are holding their women and children hostage?
What is the black woman supppose to do? Continue to stick with black men who do not stick by them?
Clean up the communities, protect black women and their children.
I am getting sick and tired of this black empowerment bull and still see no improvement within the communities and still continue to see black women struggle to raise their children and keep them safe.
Black men are not standing up as a force but continue to keep their communities in disarray and a puckin war zone while their women and children live in fear and are often times victim of community violence. Black men have the nerve to tell black women not to move on from them when they do not stick with their own damn women and children.
Get real!!!!
Inisa, we CAN'T speak for EVERY BLACK MAN, they are some good ones out here...My husband, My Father and many many more.

We have to stick with the ones who are supporting us, the MEDIA portrays ALL BLACK MEN to be USELESS...That's NOT TRUE my sister, we have some of the most intelligent, gifted brothers alive.

I have witnessed coming home from church one day, another parishoner just getting in his car and the COPS did a RANDOM NXG SEARCH on him because he was driving a nice car with his children and wife. Come on now... that would not happen to a White man on an average day. I constantly see brothers being pulled over for NONSENSE! BMW--Black man working, is a CRIME!

Yes, we do have a generation of Black men being lost to the system and the world, but....it's because of Single Mothers choosing some of he lowest men on earth to have babies by. It goes both ways.

We as AA's all need to get on track and get our UNITY BACK!

Location hidden

#23 Oct 4, 2010
AfricanPride_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sista!
I was in that thread also. I will never talk bad about a Black woman who is having children. Double standard is being played by Whites.
Thank you my brother, the White Media tries so hard to make us feel WORTHLESS when we bring A BLACK CHILD on this earth. The wasn't saying that during SLAVERY, they turned our Female Ancestors into BREEDING MACHINES for their own MONETARY GAIN!

People better start waking up!

Location hidden

#24 Oct 4, 2010
AfricanPride_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sista!

I was in that thread also. I will never talk bad about a Black woman who is having children. Double standard is being played by Whites.
At this point it's about divide and conquer. They want us BW to HATE ourselves, HATE our COLOR and don't have BLACK BABIES, so they can RID the world of us!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#25 Oct 4, 2010
L-des wrote:
<quoted text>
Inisa, we CAN'T speak for EVERY BLACK MAN, they are some good ones out here...My husband, My Father and many many more.
We have to stick with the ones who are supporting us, the MEDIA portrays ALL BLACK MEN to be USELESS...That's NOT TRUE my sister, we have some of the most intelligent, gifted brothers alive.
I have witnessed coming home from church one day, another parishoner just getting in his car and the COPS did a RANDOM NXG SEARCH on him because he was driving a nice car with his children and wife. Come on now... that would not happen to a White man on an average day. I constantly see brothers being pulled over for NONSENSE! BMW--Black man working, is a CRIME!
Yes, we do have a generation of Black men being lost to the system and the world, but....it's because of Single Mothers choosing some of he lowest men on earth to have babies by. It goes both ways.
We as AA's all need to get on track and get our UNITY BACK!
That's the fcukin problem around here. Focused on the wrong things. Focus on cleaning up the communities and stopping the senseless violence that's killing our children then perhaps black men will be shown a ounce of respect.

Start there! Start with stopping the violence and taking control of the communities that are under siege by black men. Until that happens black men will never be shown respect by "anyone".

Who would honestly respect a man who cannot control his own house? No one, that's who.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,233,334
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 5 min Whats up doc 436
All women prefer white men 12 min DerekJ 4,663
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Ben YISRAEL 120,743
Do white people hate Asian or black people more? 12 min FordsBitch 78
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 13 min trollslayer 3,976
I hate blacks so much. (Mar '11) 21 min Big Knob 58
why do white people hate other races so much 57 min NotSoDivineMsM 427
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 394
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr BMskinnyfemlegs 298
More from around the web