Which Bm can compete with AA men??
JamaicanBarbie

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#263 Dec 27, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>You are the only Caribbean to deny Jay because the rest are gladly claiming him.
funniest JOKE of the century. all black american men look like jayz.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#264 Dec 27, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>You know dam well you will bang a . AAM if you got the chance.
NOT in life or death...I would commit suicide first...My Man is Jamaican, he's handsome, sexy, hot, and constantly stays on my mind...aa men are not hardcore like my Jamaican Men dem and otha island Men, they are soft and weak and look like gorillas.
I've been wit Trini, Haitian, Guyanese, and my own Jamaican Men, but black american men is a big NO NO NO NO!!!!!!
Jamaican and Trini Men ah di cutest...a mi fi tel yu.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#266 Dec 27, 2012
lego my ego wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never lower my standards and date a Jamaican man. I love me some Trini, West African, Afro Latino & African American men. They sure are some mighty FINE men :-)!
good fi yu cos mi always date mi Jamaican Man dem, along wid Trini Men, but african american men will neva get one chat from mi.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#267 Dec 27, 2012
Trinitodeworld wrote:
What I do know and from experience, is that any Caribbean man that have the accent will have these women dropping their panties quick and I'm not saying all does but it happens quite often.
"Trinitodeworld" Do you know that black american women love Caribbean Men instead of their own ugly black american men, so this Sassy person can't tell me nothing, cause I always go to the clubs and see black american women trying to get with Jamaican, Trini, or Haitian Men. Why don't they go to their own clubs to get with their own black american men??? You know why, because Caribbean Men are handsome, hardcore, and appealing. black american men are ugly, soft, fat, and weak....And most are fat, unlike Caribbean Men that are sexy.

Long time ago, i met this african american girl, she heard my accent and then start conversating saying how much she love Jamaican Men, Jamaican Food, Music, Culture etc.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#268 Dec 27, 2012
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah hush your face heartbroken girl.
I'm a Trini man and women love my accent and other Trini guys get lucky with it that I know.
We all already know a Trinidadian man fucked you over thats why you so angry with Trini men. It shows plain as daylight.
I notice for the longest while that not even other AAM ladies that knows and been around Trini men agrees with your shit. You are by yourself with your obvious hurt feelings. So hang it up already sassyntrashy.
black american men wish they were cute like you "Trinitodeworld. I see black american men everyday, and i'm so shocked by their uglyness.
Jamaican Men f**k good...Trini Men f**k good...Haitian Men f**k good that's why black american women like them so much.
I'm not curious to know about black american men cause i don't like them, and im not attracted to them.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#270 Dec 27, 2012
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>funniest JOKE of the century. all black american men look like jayz.
Are you serious most AAM look nothing like him.

Location hidden

#271 Dec 27, 2012
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>NOT in life or death...I would commit suicide first...My Man is Jamaican, he's handsome, sexy, hot, and constantly stays on my mind...aa men are not hardcore like my Jamaican Men dem and otha island Men, they are soft and weak and look like gorillas.
I've been wit Trini, Haitian, Guyanese, and my own Jamaican Men, but black american men is a big NO NO NO NO!!!!!!
Jamaican and Trini Men ah di cutest...a mi fi tel yu.
None of those guys are as high profile as AAM.

Location hidden

#272 Dec 27, 2012
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah hush your face heartbroken girl.
I'm a Trini man and women love my accent and other Trini guys get lucky with it that I know.
We all already know a Trinidadian man fucked you over thats why you so angry with Trini men. It shows plain as daylight.
I notice for the longest while that not even other AAM ladies that knows and been around Trini men agrees with your shit. You are by yourself with your obvious hurt feelings. So hang it up already sassyntrashy.
These lazy Trini men only wish I would give them some attention.

Location hidden

#273 Dec 27, 2012
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>"Trinitodeworld " Do you know that black american women love Caribbean Men instead of their own ugly black american men, so this Sassy person can't tell me nothing, cause I always go to the clubs and see black american women trying to get with Jamaican, Trini, or Haitian Men. Why don't they go to their own clubs to get with their own black american men??? You know why, because Caribbean Men are handsome, hardcore, and appealing. black american men are ugly, soft, fat, and weak....And most are fat, unlike Caribbean Men that are sexy.
Long time ago, i met this african american girl, she heard my accent and then start conversating saying how much she love Jamaican Men, Jamaican Food, Music, Culture etc.
Lol and then you woke up. And in case you haven't noticed I am the only one who attempts to give Caribbean men some attention but most AAW here and every where else are more interested in white men. I only do these threads because I am sick of all the white men worshipping here.

Location hidden

#274 Dec 27, 2012
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that is true. Alot of chicks even dig how a caribbean man could even wine and still be masculine its our specialty lol.
One of my cousins came up for Thanksgiving and this cat is funny looking lol but we went into Hollister and one of the girls working there (which was an aaw) asked him where he was from because she simply heard his accent and the chick wanted to go home with him after she got off work too smh
Stop lying.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#275 Dec 27, 2012
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that is true. Alot of chicks even dig how a caribbean man could even wine and still be masculine its our specialty lol.
One of my cousins came up for Thanksgiving and this cat is funny looking lol but we went into Hollister and one of the girls working there (which was an aaw) asked him where he was from because she simply heard his accent and the chick wanted to go home with him after she got off work too smh
What i tell you. They can't get enough of Caribbean Men, even that "Sassy person on here say she love bad Jamaican Boys. I wish i could find the comment, i think it was on another forum.
lego my ego

United States

#276 Dec 27, 2012
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>good fi yu cos mi always date mi Jamaican Man dem, along wid Trini Men, but african american men will neva get one chat from mi.
Is there an interpreter in the forum? This is horrible.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#277 Dec 27, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>None of those guys are as high profile as AAM.
Stop living in an fantasy world.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#278 Dec 27, 2012
UNCLE BEN wrote:
The Russian probably has a steady J-O-B.
LOCATION HIDDEN > Who the hell cares what town/city you live in?
Can you log on to TOPIX from behind bars?
If you know any Russian men, then tell them to give these black men a job. One that involves "shooting the baskets" so I can stop hearing all these damn complaints.
JamaicanBarbie

Location hidden

#279 Dec 27, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol and then you woke up. And in case you haven't noticed I am the only one who attempts to give Caribbean men some attention but most AAW here and every where else are more interested in white men. I only do these threads because I am sick of all the white men worshipping here.
You not sober up yet. Stop taking too much crack at a time.

Location hidden

#280 Dec 27, 2012
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
What i tell you. They can't get enough of Caribbean Men, even that "Sassy person on here say she love bad Jamaican Boys. I wish i could find the comment, i think it was on another forum.
Yes fool some Jamaican men are cool but I am not obsessed.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#281 Dec 27, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Black American and Jamaican men look pretty identical.
But it is cute seeing sassyntrashy and JamaicanBarbie arguing over ''their men'' regardless of how irrational the argument is. Better than the usual IR nonsense on here.
Ha!
LOL umm no they don't. AAM look better and that's saying something LOL!

Location hidden

#282 Dec 27, 2012
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know any Russian men, then tell them to give these black men a job. One that involves "shooting the baskets" so I can stop hearing all these damn complaints.
It will be better when our men can give themselves jobs.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#283 Dec 27, 2012
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me gusta reggae, bachata, y merenque tambien pero HOWEVER, I SEE ALL BLACK MEN ATTRACTIVE PROVIDED THAT THEY CONDUCT THEMSELFVES AS GENTLEMEN NOT THUG TRASH.
...Which is why African American or black American men are the least attractive blacks next to African to me. Personality and character plays a greater role to me than physical looks.
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#284 Dec 27, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL umm no they don't. AAM look better and that's saying something LOL!
Sheesh!! You never give a ninja breather.. Even when you praising AAM, you just gotta slyly bash us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min CodeTalker 1,643,002
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 min Porter 13
Is it ignorance and stupidity to say leave slav... 6 min Porter 12
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 9 min Diego Verdager 10,772
Russell Simons involved in Satanic Worship & Mo... 10 min Ugly monkeys 4
People who claim blks sold other blacks exposed... 10 min Porter 8
News Tiffany Haddish Makes History On a Saturday Nig... 11 min Kennyinbmore 19
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 1 hr SociopathMaceo 81
Why do black girls get with white guys? 2 hr SociopathMaceo 99
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 4 hr Harrisson 359
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Username Taken 842
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Nutz like TicTacs 1,591
More from around the web