Atlanta Real House Wife "Nee Nee" Sai...

Atlanta Real House Wife "Nee Nee" Said That She Would Date A White Man

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brenda

Dewitt, MI

#1 Dec 14, 2010
As a black woman I use to be a big fan of the Atlanta Real House Wife and Nee Nee Leaks was my favorite Atlanta house wife until now. When she got plastic surgery and had her nose done along with other things I was like why is she getting a nose job she already looks beautiful and she already has a beautiful nose. I then felt that she didn't like her african american features and she wanted a more caucasian look and that she was trying to fit in with white america and be more accepted by them. I also didn't like the way she disrespected and treated her husband Greg by putting her hand all in his face and talking to him like he was nothing. She has been married to this man for 14 years and he took her in when she was broke and abused by her ex-boyfriend or husband then, and he even help raise her oldest son that wasn't even his child and he even looked past the fact that she use to be a stripper, and now that Nee Nee is successful and is making money she feels that she doesn't need her husband Greg anymore. I then was watching an episode where Nee Nee was talking to her white female friend Kim and she stated to her that she would date a white man. That was it I gave up on Nee Nee and I am no longer a fan of hers I am now convince that she is a sellout and a uncle tom, and is no good. Black men have been through and are going through so much stuff in america and when you meet a good one this is how you treat him and we then wonder why some black men treat us the way they do.

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Beachwood, OH

#2 Dec 14, 2010
She's a disgrace, and the whole show is a disgrace.....These sell-out negroes that are plastered up on the screen by their masters are a poison in more ways than one, and should be ignored....Its a reason though, yet many of them are reverting backwards, and don't even know it...smh



BAPF

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#4 Dec 14, 2010
If this is really that important that you needed to create a thread with that long ass rant, it's probably time to turn off the tv and go take a walk. read a book or something

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 14, 2010
Brenda wrote:
As a black woman I use to be a big fan of the Atlanta Real House Wife and Nee Nee Leaks was my favorite Atlanta house wife until now. When she got plastic surgery and had her nose done along with other things I was like why is she getting a nose job she already looks beautiful and she already has a beautiful nose. I then felt that she didn't like her african american features and she wanted a more caucasian look and that she was trying to fit in with white america and be more accepted by them. I also didn't like the way she disrespected and treated her husband Greg by putting her hand all in his face and talking to him like he was nothing. She has been married to this man for 14 years and he took her in when she was broke and abused by her ex-boyfriend or husband then, and he even help raise her oldest son that wasn't even his child and he even looked past the fact that she use to be a stripper, and now that Nee Nee is successful and is making money she feels that she doesn't need her husband Greg anymore. I then was watching an episode where Nee Nee was talking to her white female friend Kim and she stated to her that she would date a white man. That was it I gave up on Nee Nee and I am no longer a fan of hers I am now convince that she is a sellout and a uncle tom, and is no good. Black men have been through and are going through so much stuff in america and when you meet a good one this is how you treat him and we then wonder why some black men treat us the way they do.
the media is determined to rip apart aam/aaw relations, and it's working.

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Beachwood, OH

#6 Dec 14, 2010
ugly monkeys wrote:
Hi, may I ask what bm are going through in America that is so terrible? Bm have a better chance to make it in America than whites. They just don't have the will. In other words, it's the black mans fault.
Funny post......the delusions and psychosis of you cracker boys are to an all time high now.....lol

BAPF!
White MAN

Newmarket, Canada

#7 Dec 14, 2010
Of course she would because she knows we WM are better all around.

We are mroe educated, wealthier, higher status, control most positions of power, marry more, take care of our kids more often, and have lower STD's HIV rates.

What is there not to love about us!

BM will always dream to be in our position , but they will never catch up.

“smoking some kush ATM”

Since: Dec 10

Pelham, NY

#8 Dec 14, 2010
ugly monkeys wrote:
Hi, may I ask what bm are going through in America that is so terrible? Bm have a better chance to make it in America than whites. They just don't have the will. In other words, it's the black mans fault.
i kinda agree bc if we have problems at home some bm will say "i anit got time for school i got to make this money"and they quit school and sell drugs . then you a have some bm wwho does the work in and your "friends"laugh at you bc your getting good grades or you do your homework everynight then some bm in this situation just stop doing the work just sso your "friends could think your cool" but on the flip if a bm makes it and gets a masters and if a white man and a black man both have masters in the same trade and go to an interview at a major company who doyou think they would get the job? they would give it to the wm more then they would the bm.simply bc of the stereo type a wm looks better in an office then a bm would.itwould look better for the company.and some bm who think that would give up before they even stat bc they feel like they are going to fight a lost war
Brenda

Dewitt, MI

#9 Dec 14, 2010
White MAN wrote:
Of course she would because she knows we WM are better all around.
We are mroe educated, wealthier, higher status, control most positions of power, marry more, take care of our kids more often, and have lower STD's HIV rates.
What is there not to love about us!
BM will always dream to be in our position , but they will never catch up.
Stop fooling yourself white man that's far from the truth. The majority of black women will not even date a white man and we prefer black men over white men any day. I will never date a white man and the majority of my black female friends and co-workers feel the same way as I do, we are just not attracted to white men. The black women that I do know that have dated a white man did not like it and was just curious, and decided to just stick with black men. You must also remember that the majority of black and white couples are black men and white women and not white men and black women. I hope you just learn something, because I just educated you on real facts white boy.
truth serum

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 14, 2010
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>Stop fooling yourself white man that's far from the truth. The majority of black women will not even date a white man and we prefer black men over white men any day. I will never date a white man and the majority of my black female friends and co-workers feel the same way as I do, we are just not attracted to white men. The black women that I do know that have dated a white man did not like it and was just curious, and decided to just stick with black men. You must also remember that the majority of black and white couples are black men and white women and not white men and black women. I hope you just learn something, because I just educated you on real facts white boy.
there is a difference in dating,and f*ckin. Black men and white girls have to date out. Cause the white girl for the post part has never been treated lesser.

White boys F*ck black women,and nuthin more.

This is what black women want to turn in their favor.
truth serum

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 14, 2010
notice also she now has fame,a nose job,and left her black husband. Dating a white man is always next on the list.
Brenda

Dewitt, MI

#12 Dec 14, 2010
truth serum wrote:
notice also she now has fame,a nose job,and left her black husband. Dating a white man is always next on the list.
You must not watch the show, because you are very ignorant. She is still married to her black husband and she have not dated any white men. She said that she would date a white man not marry him or be with him. She also stated that her preference is tall dark and handsome, not white.
Ricky

Dewitt, MI

#13 Dec 14, 2010
If you are a black woman and you like dating white men or you would date a white man, its OK just be a woman about it and not ignorant and disrespectful, because you been hurt by a black man and remember that all men cheat Black, White, Asian and Hispanic men, you just been dealing with black men only so you think that all black men cheat and that's not true. Its really ignorant on your part to think that and immature. I am mix my mom is white and my dad is black, but I consider myself to be black and proud of it. I like to date all types of women from different races and I never disrespected any black women and I have been hurt several times by black women and cheated on. When black men can't date black women and black women can't date black men because they don't get along this is what you call "Self Hatred" and if this continue the black population in America will suffer as we are no longer the majority minority population in America.
Timothy

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Dec 14, 2010
Brenda wrote:
As a black woman I use to be a big fan of the Atlanta Real House Wife and Nee Nee Leaks was my favorite Atlanta house wife until now. When she got plastic surgery and had her nose done along with other things I was like why is she getting a nose job she already looks beautiful and she already has a beautiful nose. I then felt that she didn't like her african american features and she wanted a more caucasian look and that she was trying to fit in with white america and be more accepted by them. I also didn't like the way she disrespected and treated her husband Greg by putting her hand all in his face and talking to him like he was nothing. She has been married to this man for 14 years and he took her in when she was broke and abused by her ex-boyfriend or husband then, and he even help raise her oldest son that wasn't even his child and he even looked past the fact that she use to be a stripper, and now that Nee Nee is successful and is making money she feels that she doesn't need her husband Greg anymore. I then was watching an episode where Nee Nee was talking to her white female friend Kim and she stated to her that she would date a white man. That was it I gave up on Nee Nee and I am no longer a fan of hers I am now convince that she is a sellout and a uncle tom, and is no good. Black men have been through and are going through so much stuff in america and when you meet a good one this is how you treat him and we then wonder why some black men treat us the way they do.
Don't worry sister, there are tons of Black Kings and Black Queens doing the right thing. The mainstream media promotes the sellouts in order to promote divison, but the vast majority of the black community are unified toward the same goal of Black unity, black cooperation, and personal dignity. We will win in the end, but we in our generation do have that responsibility to fight the battles and defeat self-hatred and bigotry. Queens like you are like diamonds, but your spark are much more valuable than any object including a diamond. More brothers and sisters are waking up. So, black love will remain and flourish despite the sophisicated attacks from the white supremacist, lying system. Also, a real black man will not treat a real black woman like garbage. A real black man will improve himself and treat sisters like equals.
Brenda

Dewitt, MI

#15 Dec 14, 2010
Alot of these people up on here are not even black women and black men, and they are pretending to be black when they are not, so black men and women be aware of phony instigators, and be smart not ignorant, this is what you call divide and conquer.
Lil Jerome

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2010
NeNe is going to hit the circuit in search of black bucks. I'm talking hard hitting diesel bros. When sexy big breasted women divorce, they are looking to get their freak on. Also, she's too ghetto for the average WM. Face it, she's the type of chick who will fight your mother if she looks at her wrong.
digusted by the lies

Renton, WA

#17 May 1, 2011
NeeNee is an embarrassment for any race. The way she screams at everyone and calls them names. Look how she yelled at Latoya calling her casper and telling her she was old, then she blows up because Latoya didn't want to call her. Pleeeesa. she is a witch. She's an attention seeking big ol ugly manly woman trying to throw her weight around.
Brenda

Evanston, IL

#18 May 2, 2011
I've been watching her on Celebrity Apprentice, and she shows herself for who she really is. A bad temper, and a teeny brain. What a dissappointment.
Shawn

Tallahassee, FL

#20 Nov 10, 2011
Brenda wrote:
As a black woman I use to be a big fan of the Atlanta Real House Wife and Nee Nee Leaks was my favorite Atlanta house wife until now. When she got plastic surgery and had her nose done along with other things I was like why is she getting a nose job she already looks beautiful and she already has a beautiful nose. I then felt that she didn't like her african american features and she wanted a more caucasian look and that she was trying to fit in with white america and be more accepted by them. I also didn't like the way she disrespected and treated her husband Greg by putting her hand all in his face and talking to him like he was nothing. She has been married to this man for 14 years and he took her in when she was broke and abused by her ex-boyfriend or husband then, and he even help raise her oldest son that wasn't even his child and he even looked past the fact that she use to be a stripper, and now that Nee Nee is successful and is making money she feels that she doesn't need her husband Greg anymore. I then was watching an episode where Nee Nee was talking to her white female friend Kim and she stated to her that she would date a white man. That was it I gave up on Nee Nee and I am no longer a fan of hers I am now convince that she is a sellout and a uncle tom, and is no good. Black men have been through and are going through so much stuff in america and when you meet a good one this is how you treat him and we then wonder why some black men treat us the way they do.


This is so racist. Who cares if she would date a white man? You all say you want racism to stop but you are the ones continuing it with this crap. Tons of white women get nose jobs and it is just because they do not like their nose but as soon as a black woman does it is to look less African American? Ridiculous!! It is ok for people to say once you go black you never go back but not ok to say white is right? Just because someone says they would date outside their race does not make them a sellout it makes them not racist and open to seeing people for people not for their color. Everyone here needs to get a grip just because she is one black woman on tv does not mean she needs to share all the same crazy racist views as all of you she is an individual. So you think it is better for her to stay with Greg even if she was super unhappy just because he is black? Thats a sellout move!
blm

Waterloo, IA

#21 Apr 5, 2012
yea that's what you think.You will always have little d***s and us bm's will continue to take your white women because you guys look old you and you bald early and you guys are just plain boring and ugly..Ya ww women love us big dark sexy bm's.And they really love our bigg black d**ks in them!!!
blm

Waterloo, IA

#22 Apr 5, 2012
White MAN wrote:
Of course she would because she knows we WM are better all around.
We are mroe educated, wealthier, higher status, control most positions of power, marry more, take care of our kids more often, and have lower STD's HIV rates.
What is there not to love about us!
BM will always dream to be in our position , but they will never catch up.
yea that's what you think.You will always have little d***s and us bm's will continue to take your white women because you guys look old you and you bald early and you guys are just plain boring and ugly..Ya ww women love us big dark sexy bm's.And they really love our bigg black d**ks in them!!! OBAMA---ENOUGH SAID!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,583,128
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 3 min Fun Facts 53
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 25 min Terresa 27
Fck America and fck Americans foreigners are fr... 27 min Wavy Ricky 3
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 27 min Ugly monkeys 13
A BM invented the Telescope? 31 min Ugly monkeys 3
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 54 min Harrisson 10
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 7 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 8 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web