sex games- foreplay or no foreplay
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BigHead

Mankato, MN

#36 May 16, 2012
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
I f%#ked mexican byches before. its alright. listen you fat frog im puertorican(carribean hispanic) and ecuadorian(southamerican hispanic) from the bronx,nyc. and latinas mexicans included and white chicks everybody wants to f%#k them. but I been there done that, I guess I found one of the baddest black women in NY, cause really even black dudes be dissing and shitting on them for other women. But I dont judge a female by race. on the other hand, you seem like a closet kkk member, a bigot, or have no respect even for your self. I feel sorry for you.
Dude, I am half white. There is reason she liked how I looked. I looked very ethnic to her. Light eyes, high yellow skin tone. I was like 3a and 4a hair. She had to have known I was part black because I don't see how I could have not looked the part to her. She could also tell I was major white blood in me. So all and all she knew what I was. She loved me anyway. Even tho I was all mixed up inside.

http://tinypic.com/view.php... The chick that hit up on me many times throughout jr high and high school.
http://tinypic.com/view.php... non digital photo of me(You can't see my eyes like my sister's digital photo high end photo)
CareBear

Baltimore, MD

#37 May 16, 2012
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
<quoted text>mean while Im doing anal to a fat sexy black ass. lmfao. try harder next time to hurt my feelings. looking like free willy out this bych.
Anal. A hole is a hole to me. Feels the same. You know what I mean?
Giggs

Glasgow, UK

#40 May 16, 2012
I like sex games.....but sometimes the mood calls for a quickie.
CareBear

Baltimore, MD

#41 May 16, 2012
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
<quoted text>you know what a barrel to your mouth means. hop off homo.
As long as it's an 8inch barrel. I'm game Rico Sauve.
CareBear

Baltimore, MD

#43 May 16, 2012
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
<quoted text>my sasuage is 2 inches. you'll be disapointed.
Don't worry. You got a mouth and a hole also. I'm not a size queen.
BigHead

Mankato, MN

#44 May 16, 2012
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
<quoted text>well my friend ethnic people find each other atractive, dont matter if your black or hispanic. you said you are mixed, hispanics are mixed too. she probably liked you for you. When I met my wife, she came on to me like a 3rd grader, giving me notes, and I was 20 at the time and she was 17. hispanic girls like the mix look in guys, they(not all) like the mix look, they for the most part dont like a straight up pink white boy, or a staright up dark black boy(wesley snipes). my wife is black, but she's like nicki minaj's complexion. if you came to the east coast, you would get confused for a hispanic. over here we have 3 different hispanic groups. the ones that look like you (mullato), straight white, and meztisos(white and native). being mixed with two hispanic cultures I have native,spanish, and some black in me, but not alot. I have lgith skin with native features, but my jawline looks anglo, like you mentione dbefore about your jawline. girls use to be confused to what I was, they coundnt figure out my background. any way, the people who you follow on youtube, those mullato girls, they have some real sad problems, are you going through that too. if you want to diss me because Im asking you that, then I dont give a fuck, we'll keep going at it. but Im a person that went through shit like that, I know how it feels.
You are making me cry man. The past and the present is coming to a point now. If I had more balls maybe...She even invited me to the mexican table. I never joined her!!! Then a few of them joined me. It was all a sign from God. Her hitting up on me non stop should have told me something but I was a mix of hyper religious(I use to carry a bible around in school), alittle bit of arrogance, and this is not right type of attitude. Very mixed up inside indeed. I wonder what our children would have looked like...Her being Native and White. Myself being Black and White. It is like high school and jr high never even happened for me. I thought I was the strong/resilient one saying no to these chicks. I know she would have been my first love too...and me her first love. Now that I look back at it. I felt like I dying inside ever so slowly over and over again by denying my true feelings every single time. I don't blame her for not waiting at 18. I don't blame her for the kids that she has now. She could only hold out for so long...While I gave her the cold shoulder. The eyes that I gave her were like daggers at times. I heard she drinks a lot now. I love you too Iris. Crying fully now.
BigHead

Mankato, MN

#45 May 16, 2012
Plus she invited me to places that I never showed.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

United States

#46 May 16, 2012
Foreplay & Sexplay.

“Love is”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

A Beautiful Thing

#47 May 16, 2012
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
do you love foreplay or just f#%king with no passion, just get a nutt off thats it, women whats your take on this.
Definitely foreplay... no sex without it.

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Sullivan, MO

#48 May 16, 2012
Yes...foreplay is a must at times...It depends on the girl and our moods...wrestling with her usually gets our blood going..there is nothing like physical contact.....while wrestling with her I might tickle the shyte out of her too..laughing, breathing hard usually it is easy from there... lik I said it depends..sometimes I like to stand behind a girl n kiss her neck..or face to face and get her earlobes in the mouth..its a dance between too much and too little foreplay........too much and her mind wanders...too little and it spoils the moment too....gotta be a master at knowing when to crank up the heat!!!

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#49 May 16, 2012
BU113TPROOF wrote:
Yes...foreplay is a must at times...It depends on the girl and our moods...wrestling with her usually gets our blood going..there is nothing like physical contact.....while wrestling with her I might tickle the shyte out of her too..laughing, breathing hard usually it is easy from there... lik I said it depends..sometimes I like to stand behind a girl n kiss her neck..or face to face and get her earlobes in the mouth..its a dance between too much and too little foreplay........too much and her mind wanders...too little and it spoils the moment too....gotta be a master at knowing when to crank up the heat!!!
Cool!!

Level 5

Sullivan, MO

#50 May 16, 2012
duly noted ;-)
Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely foreplay... no sex without it.

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#51 May 16, 2012
BU113TPROOF wrote:
duly noted ;-)<quoted text>
;)
Lieutenant Tuvok

United States

#55 May 17, 2012
My woman got this sweet slim body! Her natural tan cheeks hang out her daisy dukes shorts as we go about around my home. We stare deep into each other eyes as we "kiss"then we make passionate love constantly staring as if its our last.
BigHead

Mankato, MN

#56 May 17, 2012
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
<quoted text>how old are you fam ?
I am 23.
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
BigHead

Mankato, MN

#58 May 17, 2012
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
<quoted text>do you always be on the computer 24/7..what do you do to progress..
Well I could go to college like my bro and sis. I cut off everyone from high school. I don't drink, smoke, or take drugs. So don't party. I mean my life is just basically me and my family with a few friends of my bro I might meet once and awhile. Putting my sis and bro's friends together we have 1000 friends that we know in person on facebook.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#59 May 17, 2012
Everyone is different. If the woman wants foreplay then give her foreplay. If she wants to quickly cut to the chase like my X wife did, then you will have to cut to the chase.

I personally like to sweetly cuddle and fondle my woman before getting down to real business and I think most men and women would agree with me that is far more fun than having to cut to the godamit chase on demand.

Level 5

Sullivan, MO

#60 May 17, 2012
:-)
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
<quoted text>hell yeah, I thought I was like the only guy who loves to get down like that. in my neighborhood all my boys and other dudes, dont be into that shyt. they think that shyt is for fags. that they just want head, and just f%#k with no rubbing and massaging, dont eat the pussy. but then there girls wined up cheating on them, we had cases like that in my neighborhood where an all out war breaks out, because of the cheating. but why be mad at the chick, if you suck in bed, or not really that, just boring in bed. these so called thugs dont know shyt, want to be on some macho shyt. they think fore play is for sissies. Im thinking are you freaking insane. thats the best way to get keep eachother hot and going, that shyt feels good, especially when you love the women. I dont know I love foreplay before the actual intercourse. god dammit.
xXTHEMODSPOTTERX x

London, UK

#62 Dec 10, 2012
I made up this sex game, to play in and out of bed! Play a normal game, e.g. Rock Paper Scissors, Tic Tac Toe, and the winner gets to do whatever he/she wants do to their partner. If you dont have any idea what to do, my favourite is to strap the partner to a chair and if the man was the winner, get a vibrator, ask a question, any question of course, and if they get it wrong, turn the vibration up a bit. At the end, do a sort of "ULTIMATE QUESTION". If they get it wrong, put the vibrator on full! But then afterwards, they get to do anything they want to you! At that point, if the woman is toying with you, I suggest something that hurts a lot! If he has an upwards pointing cock, push it downwards, if a downwards cock, push upwards! But it doesn't hurt for long though, so make up ideas quick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Moses 134,151
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min flack 1,382,549
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Moses 44,763
Madonna DEAD after a fatal car accident! (Dec '09) 15 min FTrumpNhisFans 28
Why Why Why are BM so Effeminate, childish and ... 24 min T-BOS 10
The Rise in Gay Black Men Qweens! 27 min SadButTrue 1
White Male Privilege: Silence 30 min SadButTrue 27
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 4 hr Looking On 63
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 5 hr Sicklecell Supporter 40
More from around the web