1. To not be approached or spoken to unless I speak to others first.
2. To have everything I do ignored except by other WP, & then only if it directly affects them. It's wrong to notice or care in the least what others do as long as it isn't to you nor your loved ones.
3. To never be helped with ANYTHING unless I ask first.
4. To never be approached for sex by anyone.
5. To never be asked if I'm "alright" in a condescending manner, but for it to ALWAYS be assumed I am alright and that I already have my life precisely as I want.
6. For others to assume I already have ALL the friends and family I ever want.
7. For others to assume I don't want sex, that I will never have sex outside of marriage, that I nor any other WW wants BM to approach us for sex, for those who think of me the least bit sexually to feel like nothing.
8. For others to treat me as a self-contained stranger and trust me to make EVERY least decision that affects me.
9. For others to make sure when I do ask for help that they do or say precisely what I ask for and no more. If I don't actually say I want something, I don't.
10. To NEVER pick or tease in a rough way nor to make fun of me in the least. A real friend will NEVER do that no matter what. When I see BP aggressively pick and tease, I remind myself how better I am than them, and I applaud myself for never doing it. Every BM who does that is saying they want racist treatment. WP don't do that, and by avoiding such, it is one of the MANY ways that WP *earn* privilege in a White world. BP can have it to if they earn it by not acting this way. Joking should NEVER be at anyone's expense.
11. For others to never ask about my property nor care what I do with my stuff, particularly if they are outside my ethnic culture.
12. For others to see that I am White and to act White when speaking to me. I need others to see that I have my own culture, and that trying to interact with me is a waste if they are not a part of my culture.
13. Never expect payment or favors for things I never actually asked for and which you didn't state what you want up front first.
14. For others to never care about my health nor safety, but to realize that is 100% my own responsibility.
15. To be allowed by others to do things the hard way without others trying to correct or change me. Knowledge and independence can only come from what each person does for themselves. Whatever you didn't learn or teach yourself without others has no value.
16. Don't act like you know me even if you think you do unless I actually told you I want to be your friend and unless we speak to each other regularly, and we are on a first name basis. Otherwise, just say hi, respect me enough to not act like you know me, then forget about me as soon as we turn from each other. Then repeat the next time you meat me, and continue that for life.
17. Keep all aggression, low-income culture, rough picking, bossiness, nosiness, condescension, and other things away from me. Just act 100% passive around me and do your best to repress or hide all "strength" and all "street knowledge."
18. Allow me to be a nerd, to have high moral standards, and NEVER tell me to "loosen up." Keep ALL peer pressure away from me and NEVER tell me how to be. Realize I am ALREADY how I want to be.
19. Treat me as a self-contained individual, stay out of my way, get ALL cues for how to treat me from what I actually say I want (and do nothing I didn't as for first). Remember, I am a stranger to you and it is wrong to help a stranger who is conscious and breathing unless they ask for it. You know nothing about them, so don't assume anything.