by 2050 whites will be the minority r...

by 2050 whites will be the minority race in america

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 13, 2011
It's now official. By 2050 whites will be the minority race in the United States. When the Census of 2050 is completed the Census Bureau estimates that the white race will become a minority in the United States. Hispanics will be the dominant race. African Americans will remain the third prevalent ethnic group in America. The question is, will the middle class white male (who already is an unrecognized minority in America) qualify for set asides, a preferential quota system and, on Capitol Hill, a "Congressional White Caucus?"

The census prediction estimates that the white population will grow about 7% while the Hispanic population will increase by 194%. The dramatic increase in Hispanics is not due to procreation. Hispanics have a higher birth rate than any other ethnic segment of the population (an average of 3 live births per family compared to two for Whites and African Americans). But it will be the influx of both legal and illegal Hispanics of childbearing years that will tilt the scales in favor of a predominantly Hispanic America. I guess you might say Santa Ana is getting his revenge.

The fastest growing demographic by mid-century will be Asian. The nation's Asian population (which had been growing approximately 11% per year, will swell to an annual growth rate of 213%(much of it from immigration). However, Asians account for only about 2% of the population in the United States. That number will balloon to 4%. The African American population will swell to 61 million, up from 35 million for a 71% increase. Nevertheless, Black Americans will only account for 15% of the total population by 2050. By that time, 20% of the population will be over 65 years of age. That does not bode well for the economy--nor for the taxpayers--since the tax load will become too lopsided and will unfairly place a much heavier financial yoke on the wage earning tax payers. It will take the taxes of four people to support the Social Security income and Medicare benefits of one senior citizen.

Level 1

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 13, 2011
Without either a tremendous increase in new taxpayers (from immigration) or an extreme reduction in benefits and services to America's elderly, working class and low middle class taxpayers will find themselves saddled with tax increases so cumbersome that the lower tax brackets will be obligated to pay half of their gross incomes in federal taxes.

The "white dilemma" is that while immigration will continue to mushroom from Mexico and Central America, and from the overpopulated nations in the Far East, immigration from white Europe has virtually ceased. There simply aren't enough white people in Europe and those nations are making emigration difficult, While the United States is at a replenishment level of .9, England currently has a replenishment level of .7 and Germany's replenishment level is 5.1. What that means in real terms is that in the United States, for every ten deaths, we are producing nine live births. In Germany, only half of the deaths are covered by new births. The Caucasian race is "aborting" itself out of existence.

Level 1

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 13, 2011
It is not likely, however, that the politicians will acknowledge the new minority in America, or endow that minority with special rights for its special status. The system used to classify racial entities in America will be redefined as racial and ethnic groups intermarry and lose their racial or ethnic identities in this boiling pot we call America. Fully one-third of the Hispanics in America are married to non-Hispanics. It is likely that Hispanics married to whites will be classified as a white household, and Hispanics married to blacks will be classified as an African American household. That way, on paper, Hispanics and African Americans will politically remain protected minorities and the middle class white male will remain...well, who cares? He will, after all, soon be nothing more than an aging dinosaur who will eventually become a blurred memory of a bygone era in America's forgotten past.
Satan

Iceland

#5 Aug 13, 2011
Are you certain of this?
Welfare and Aide to Non-Minor ties will end in a few years and the borders will close.
If this doesn't happen, Civil War will erupt and The Confederacy will rise. Regardless, it will simply happen. You and many others forget, minorities and many 3rd world countries exist because of The Mercy of Whites. That Mercy will soon be replaced by rage.
I hope blacks like eating each other.

Simply ending Welfare and Aide will reduce the global black population by 90%. Mexico would perish if Texas cut off just fresh water.

Blacks and minorities severely underestimate Whites. War, Genetic Bioweapons or All Out Nuclear Holocaust will occur with a scorched Earth before Whites relinquish Power.

I do not have the DNA of 10 million years of defeat. Victory shall always BE MINE. If I DO NOT Win, Everyone loses.

Both The USA and Israel have a scorched Earth Policy. If either is going to lose in any fashion, enough nuclear warheads will be unleashed to scorch the entire earth and destroy all LIFE.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 13, 2011
Satan wrote:
Are you certain of this?
Welfare and Aide to Non-Minor ties will end in a few years and the borders will close.
If this doesn't happen, Civil War will erupt and The Confederacy will rise. Regardless, it will simply happen. You and many others forget, minorities and many 3rd world countries exist because of The Mercy of Whites. That Mercy will soon be replaced by rage.
I hope blacks like eating each other.
Simply ending Welfare and Aide will reduce the global black population by 90%. Mexico would perish if Texas cut off just fresh water.
Blacks and minorities severely underestimate Whites. War, Genetic Bioweapons or All Out Nuclear Holocaust will occur with a scorched Earth before Whites relinquish Power.
I do not have the DNA of 10 million years of defeat. Victory shall always BE MINE. If I DO NOT Win, Everyone loses.
Both The USA and Israel have a scorched Earth Policy. If either is going to lose in any fashion, enough nuclear warheads will be unleashed to scorch the entire earth and destroy all LIFE.
Lol. What a delusional cracker you are. Your mouth is big and your words are bombastic, but the truth is that your race is finished. The white colonizer of the past was a ruthless criminal, but at least he was strong, while now the majority of you folks are old, and the young ones are wimps and morons. A race war will only accelerate your inevitable extinction. As for Israel, I didn't expect a WN like yourself to even admit them as whites, and now you are expecting them to help your dying breed. Pathetic loser, ROFLMAO.

Level 1

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Aug 13, 2011
Goodbye Atlantis wrote:
+++ no one will miss them +++
....I would, see what happen in south Africa when the African was left to run his own country, it was chaos! Many people of color were never meant to actually run things, but because the white empire has over grown itself, and is ready to collapse now because of it, they say the world is over populated, but really it's over populated for the system they've put in place, not for the world. It's really just the configuration of various interdependent systems that depend on one another to operate..... And in their arrogance they think people will be helpless and dark times are coming because of it, pretty much the way they think of [their] dark ages in Europe... To them the whole world was in a dark ages, but many places where experiencing a golden age while Europe was intrenched in a dark area.
Satan

Iceland

#10 Aug 13, 2011
You chimps are really delusional.
A damn Jew had to get you Freedom and now you chumps turned on them.

With Black-on-Black Crime, Mexican-on-Black Crime, STDs, AIDS, 1500 black abortions daily, etc, etc

You lot are going extinct, plus Mexicans are replacing you as I type. They come into your areas and run you off because you chimps lack basic unity.

Level 1

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 13, 2011
BlackandHung17 wrote:
Although whites will become a minority in 2050 it will take far longer for them to lose their majority in politics,govt, and professional jobs.
......that should be welcomed with open arms.

Level 1

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 13, 2011
I really would like to know the forces that's driving the phenomenon?
Anonymous

Lewisville, TX

#14 Aug 13, 2011
Fail. With all of the diseases blacks and the rest of them spread - they will cancel themselves out eventually.

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#15 Aug 13, 2011
Evenwhenilie1 wrote:
By 2050 whites will be the minority
Good, then you oathetic crybabies will be all out of excuses for being unable to cope in society.
By the way, has any negro ever started a thread on the "black" forum,
...that wasn't about white folks?

bozino
Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16 Aug 13, 2011
Silly Negroes. Who runs things in
South Africa? Botswana? Soon the madness in Zimbabwe will end and the tiny number of Whites will begin again to call the shots. What you don't seem to realize is that it is our intention to reduce our numbers so that we can rule the slag of this Earth and live like kings!!! It is also our intention to soon begin the colonization of the universe. We will leave your primitive tails behind eventually so that you may return to your primitive and barbaric roots. Don't worry though. We will return every three or four hundred years to laugh hysterically at you and make sure you have not destroyed the planet. Who knows, we may very well want to come back and stay again some day. LOL.

Level 3

Since: Jan 10

San Antonio, TX

#17 Aug 13, 2011
Better hope not, who will feed you?...Haiti, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Congo, Somolia, Detroit, Rwanda?
Leroy

Detroit, MI

#21 Aug 13, 2011
BlackandHung17 wrote:
Although whites will become a minority in 2050 it will take far longer for them to lose their majority in politics,govt, and professional jobs.
In 2050 whites will still be the majority everywhere. The only way these "white people will be a minority" stats are accomplished is by combining all other groups and races of people against the white population. The stats and the people that make them are deluded.

Besides, I doubt this nation will exist in 40 years. This nation is going down! The multi-culture experiment is an abysmal failure of epic proportion.

Level 1

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Aug 13, 2011
oh _ ReaIIy ___ wrote:
<quoted text>Good, then you oathetic crybabies will be all out of excuses for being unable to cope in society.
By the way, has any negro ever started a thread on the "black" forum,
...that wasn't about white folks?
....,,before you start the racism, I for one wouldn't want that to happen! I like white people, I respect the enormous contributions so called whites have done for humanity. I believe race to be more of a social construct then a biological one; therefore I believe 2050 will come and the core of who you all are, will still be. The only thing that will change is the phenotype, and outward appearence. But I suppose for a true racists that's not good enough.
redneck

Toronto, Canada

#23 Dec 6, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. What a delusional cracker you are. Your mouth is big and your words are bombastic, but the truth is that your race is finished. The white colonizer of the past was a ruthless criminal, but at least he was strong, while now the majority of you folks are old, and the young ones are wimps and morons. A race war will only accelerate your inevitable extinction. As for Israel, I didn't expect a WN like yourself to even admit them as whites, and now you are expecting them to help your dying breed. Pathetic loser, ROFLMAO.
Fool it's you who is delusional, one thing is for sure it will be an interesting century. Not really good for anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Crossroads50 1,481,698
The Decline of USA is Unstoppable 5 min Post USA Era 6
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 9 min Hansome middle ea... 2,083
Trump inauguration 9 min PorchHonkey 5
Trump's sparse inauguration crowd. 15 min TrumponhisThroneC... 19
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 32 min RW Liars 234
whitey is back in the white house 36 min ugly monkeys 17
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 1 hr King 88
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 2 hr Barros chingon 89
More from around the web