Lupita is NOT the worlds most beautif...
Cindy

Richmond Hill, Canada

#567 May 3, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
You still didn't say whether you're married or not.
Lol, are you scared because what I said was true? You don't know crap. Also, those "statistics" are out dated. The first one is from like 5 years ago, and the second one is from 2003-2005! Oh please, my textbook is from at least 2010! Don't try and pull up old stats, in the years since there have been many black marriages. Also, those are for African AMERICANS. Not black people in general. You fail, try again.
Do you forget that there are black people all over the world? Also, there is also marriage a alternative you know, something called cohabitation? Yeah, that's when you're living together and you're not married, there are a lot black Americans do that.
Africans (you know, who are black..including the women) actually value marriage, so there's really no room for divorce. Some white women on the other hand, take marriage for a game, marrying and then divorcing..only to marry again. Your rates of divorce from black men is amazing.
And, you're also likely to re-marry after a divorce within 5 years, what? Can't stand to take a break?
Lol, my lord you're a punk. I can hear you screeching now.."..don't threaten me with violence."
Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.
No wonder you're hiding behind a computer, you know you'll get chewed up a spit out by any other woman.
P.s. Americans have a pretty high overall divorce rate, but look at how Russia is #1. I don't think many black people are over there from what I've heard.
http://www.eutimes.net/2012/11/russia-no-1-in...
http://musetheplace.com/top-10-countries-with...
Jamaica, St. Vincent, Libya places with MANY black women, no?
http://www.seriousrankings.com/top-10-countri...
All predominantly white except, Jordan, Czech Republic, Cuba & Costa Rica.
Mine are much more recent than yours, and obviously there hasn't been a 2014 census yet.
"..age at marriage (marriages occurring earlier in life are more likely to end in divorce) had more bearing on the stability of these marriages than the racial differences of the individuals; members of interracial pairings are more likely to have traits correlated with a higher probability of divorce." -2002 http://aloftyexistence.wordpress.com/2010/11/...
Since you are so interested in my personal life ( I know you black girls want to be like us), I'm engaged soon to be married. Something 8/10 black girls like you will never be able to say, lol.
Who the heck is talking about Africa? See, you knew you couldn't win this argument, so now you change up your babbling and start talking about Africa. We are talking about North America hoodrat!
And yeah, I know you Black women like to cohabitation with different men every few years as you get pregnant, but I don't consider that to be anything meaningful. Marriage is. No wonder you are trying to uplift cohabitation, because you know you will never get near marriage, lol.
And what the hell are you posting me quotes about inter racial marriages? Black women being in inter race marriages are so LOW and INSIGNIFICANT, that it's not even worth mentioning. lol. And the reality is that you Black girls when you get someone to marry you out side of your race, hold on and get abused but never file for divorce because you think you hitt he jackpot, lol.
The numbers don't like though when it comes to across the board.
Black girls like you have the highest divorce rates compared to White women....
Only 26% of you Black girls are married compared to 51% of White women.(LOL).
http://www.statisticbrain.com/marriage-statis...
You can't win this argument little girl, White women are just that much more desired, educated, involved in marriage, and have lower divorce rates then you do. That just your reality, accept it and move on
:)

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#571 May 3, 2014
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are so interested in my personal life ( I know you black girls want to be like us), I'm engaged soon to be married. Something 8/10 black girls like you will never be able to say, lol.
Who the heck is talking about Africa? See, you knew you couldn't win this argument, so now you change up your babbling and start talking about Africa. We are talking about North America hoodrat!
And yeah, I know you Black women like to cohabitation with different men every few years as you get pregnant, but I don't consider that to be anything meaningful. Marriage is. No wonder you are trying to uplift cohabitation, because you know you will never get near marriage, lol.
And what the hell are you posting me quotes about inter racial marriages? Black women being in inter race marriages are so LOW and INSIGNIFICANT, that it's not even worth mentioning. lol. And the reality is that you Black girls when you get someone to marry you out side of your race, hold on and get abused but never file for divorce because you think you hitt he jackpot, lol.
The numbers don't like though when it comes to across the board.
Black girls like you have the highest divorce rates compared to White women....
Only 26% of you Black girls are married compared to 51% of White women.(LOL).
http://www.statisticbrain.com/marriage-statis...
You can't win this argument little girl, White women are just that much more desired, educated, involved in marriage, and have lower divorce rates then you do. That just your reality, accept it and move on
Not ONE of us said we were talking about black women in North America. YOU knew that the divorce rates among whites were sky high and that's why YOU'RE talking about North America. Last I checked, not all black women live in America. There are black people WORLD WIDE. So, like I said, you need to SPECIFY when you're talking about something. But, maybe you've been hit over the head one too many times to be able to do that, or maybe too lazy and so you just make generalizations. So, no it's not a losing arguement for me. And, if you are "engaged to bea married" then why do you feel the need to come here and talk crap when you can't be with anybody else except that ONE man? I'm so pleased to know that you felt the need to prove yourself to me.:) lol, you're pathetic.
Like I said, you're basically calling yourself a sexual object by using the word "desire".
And if by simply mentioning the word "cohabitation" means "praising" it, then maybe you're not as smart as you think. I simply said that it's more common amongst black folks. I never said it was the best creation ever. It's not even just common amongst black folks, it's just common especially amongst gays/lesbians. And there are plenty of black women (cohabiting or not) that don't have kids. As for the domestic violence thing, it has nothing to do with the woman being black you idiot it has to do with how violent the man is.
You don't know if i'll get married or not, I could join a convent for all you know! Or even pass away before I get the chance to, you don't know squat diddly. You're really just a poor girl with an extremely low self esteem that feels the need to come onto an AFRICAN American forum to talk crap about black women to make yourself feel better. If you really thought these things about yourself then you wouldn't be here giving the same speech over & over again.
Dismissed.

P.s. Even if I WAS losing this argument, look at all my other posts to you that have gone unanswered because you knew I was right. Girl bye!
Cindy

Richmond Hill, Canada

#572 May 3, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ONE of us said we were talking about black women in North America. YOU knew that the divorce rates among whites were sky high and that's why YOU'RE talking about North America. Last I checked, not all black women live in America. There are black people WORLD WIDE. So, like I said, you need to SPECIFY when you're talking about something. But, maybe you've been hit over the head one too many times to be able to do that, or maybe too lazy and so you just make generalizations. So, no it's not a losing arguement for me. And, if you are "engaged to bea married" then why do you feel the need to come here and talk crap when you can't be with anybody else except that ONE man? I'm so pleased to know that you felt the need to prove yourself to me.:) lol, you're pathetic.
Like I said, you're basically calling yourself a sexual object by using the word "desire".
And if by simply mentioning the word "cohabitation" means "praising" it, then maybe you're not as smart as you think. I simply said that it's more common amongst black folks. I never said it was the best creation ever. It's not even just common amongst black folks, it's just common especially amongst gays/lesbians. And there are plenty of black women (cohabiting or not) that don't have kids. As for the domestic violence thing, it has nothing to do with the woman being black you idiot it has to do with how violent the man is.
You don't know if i'll get married or not, I could join a convent for all you know! Or even pass away before I get the chance to, you don't know squat diddly. You're really just a poor girl with an extremely low self esteem that feels the need to come onto an AFRICAN American forum to talk crap about black women to make yourself feel better. If you really thought these things about yourself then you wouldn't be here giving the same speech over & over again.
Dismissed.
P.s. Even if I WAS losing this argument, look at all my other posts to you that have gone unanswered because you knew I was right. Girl bye!
Maybe your weave is causing you problems and limiting the blood supply to your brain, or you are just stupid!

Of course we are talking about where we live, north America. Who cares about what some tribal woman is doing in Africa?? You are so stupid. The reality is that you knew you were wrong and couldn't win, so you started talking about Africa.

And you and I both know that you are the least desired and most unmarried women, fact. Don't get all angry and get an attitude with me. GIrl, I have a ring on my finger, you will probably never experience that based on statistics. No need to prove anything to you, just making it clear to your dumb ass.

There is a reason why you Black girls start twisting you necks and sucking your teeth when I walk by. I'm everything you want to be, and that makes you angry. I get it! Believe me, i deal with jealous black girls like you daily so I know how to put YOU in your place! Now, go sit down before that wig comes off

At least, know you have accepted that you are the most unmarried and have the highest divorce rates compared to us

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#573 May 3, 2014
BM/WW have the highest divorce-rates...
Sexxy

Bristol, UK

#574 May 3, 2014
michele wrote:
Lupita is beautiful to me. Shes lovely.
You people believe dark black skin women can't be beautiful. But it takes a real black woman like me to see true black beauty, because I'm not looking for some kinda connection to some other race & I'm not brainwashed by pink peoples centuries of mind control & brainwashing. I see what i see.
I don't see whats so great about nonblack people. I never have.
They copy everything black people do, all our slang, music dances etc. & then degrade us.
If I could live in a predominately black country I would love to. But Africa is full of caucasian people.
I see the beauty in my race. I feel for black people that have been brainwashed. I don't understand how people are so easily brainwashed. My brain does not operate like that.
Now i believe bi racial & light skinned blacks are much more attractive than caucasian women cause they have flavor soul and curves. They can dance,they don't sodomize animals & have sick strange fetishes.
Caucasian women are goofy, annoying & always babbling about who they are afraid of..
I have to admit, I love Joel osteen, he is the best thing to happen to the caucasian race. i go to his church.That man is a saint, he is one the chosen few, but 99.9% of pink devils don't relate to him. because They are devils.
Totally agree! LOL

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#575 May 3, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
LUPITA has beautiful smooth skin no makeup needed how many people have skin like that? She has pretty features and wears her own natural hair texture
You're insane if you think she doesn't wear makeup
dodi

Delhi, Canada

#576 May 3, 2014
it depends on ones definition of beauty. she's a good looking girl but i have seen better looking black, white and asian girls than her.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#577 May 3, 2014
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your weave is causing you problems and limiting the blood supply to your brain, or you are just stupid!
Of course we are talking about where we live, north America. Who cares about what some tribal woman is doing in Africa?? You are so stupid. The reality is that you knew you were wrong and couldn't win, so you started talking about Africa.
And you and I both know that you are the least desired and most unmarried women, fact. Don't get all angry and get an attitude with me. GIrl, I have a ring on my finger, you will probably never experience that based on statistics. No need to prove anything to you, just making it clear to your dumb ass.
There is a reason why you Black girls start twisting you necks and sucking your teeth when I walk by. I'm everything you want to be, and that makes you angry. I get it! Believe me, i deal with jealous black girls like you daily so I know how to put YOU in your place! Now, go sit down before that wig comes off
At least, know you have accepted that you are the most unmarried and have the highest divorce rates compared to us
Lol jealous? Seems like you're pretty mad to me. No anger over here. And no, you say BLACK women that means WORLD WIDE. You never said AA women, nice try though. You're just mad because I called you out on it. You're clearly displaying the "ghetto attitudes" you oh so vehemently claim I have. Claiming you have haters and the name calling. Lol, what are you? A child?
And as for the 25 cent ring on your finger that your cousin gave you..that doesn't count. You're clearly upset that I have the upper hand :). And put YOU in your place.
I don't need to be worrying about marriage for at least 5-10 years. As for you, LOL old hag you feel like your "biological clock" is running out of time and said yes to the first man to pay you some attention.
WE black women are most wanted, we come in soooo many different colours and have the best bodies, we have a variety of different hair textures as I posted before. Lol that shut you up mighty quick Cin. We always smell good (aren't you embarrassed by those wet dog smells? Or those stale cigarette smells?) ugh. We have talents, we're educated, and beautiful.

You did feel the need to prove yourself or else you wouldn't have answered my question about you being married or not. And the answer is no you aren't.

You only pick battles you THINK you can win. You thought wrong Cin.:)
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#578 May 3, 2014
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't say she doesn't wear makeup, she said she doesn't NEED makeup, got it sellout?
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#579 May 3, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
This argument gets trotted out ad infinitum when we argue against fake hair hats on the heads of BW. On the surface it sounds reasonable, but when you look deeper it becomes clear that it is nonsense.
The reason why it is BS is because BW in this country have been trying to make their hair European since LONG before IR dating between BM and Non-blacks was EVEN CLOSE TO BEING PERMITTED.
So you really are trying to tell me the black women using straightening combs and chemicals one hundred and twenty years ago would not have also been wearing weaves and wigs if they were affordable and available?
Don't worry, I'll wait.
FUNNY! Lol at you high-fiving yourself, because you think you've "won" this argument. BM have ALWAYS chased white flesh. You need to read up on African indentured servants, and irish indentured servants here in America before slavery was legalized. There was so much I.r. bm/ww to the point it got outlawed! Also Lighter toned bw were favored MORE than brown or darkskinned bw. Bm have ALWAYS elevated light skinned bw above brown and darkskinned bw. Bm like yourself just REFUSE to accept responsibility. I'm beginning to think black man just thinks his own woman is ugly.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#580 May 3, 2014
I don't know if anyone here is doing this or not, but I've seen certain foreigners who haven't been here too long criticize and judge the oppression level we as African-American should feel, and compare it to the oppression they have felt in their native country, or sometimes the oppression they may have experienced here as foreigners. Some will tell you they come from war countries, blah, blah, blah. I remember one young Asian arrogant female co-worker telling me that her family were sent to concentration camps during world WW2...I guess she meant the concentration camps over here. I never meet an Asian person talk the way she did. She often sounded like an arrogant spoiled white girl. Even the young Asian guys didn't like her.

When these foreigners talked to me like this, I asked them, "Did I tell you how you should feel in your country, or over here?". Then I'd tell them, "Then don't tell me how I should feel in my country as a black person".

It doesn't surprise me that most non-white foreigners who aren't from Africa don't consider themselves black when they get to America, and instead identify with culture. I believe we waste our time trying to get non-white foreigners to join us. The best we can do is tell them they are considered black or similar to us when they're over here. The only way they will join us, is if we already have some or most of the power. There's a reason why so many of them put white on their applications. It's for the benefits. Some may not agree with him, but Dr. Claude Anderson once said, "A Hispanic over here is just a white person speaking Spanish. This is why I believe we should be focusing on our main base, African-Americans. If other non-whites want to be included, fine. But again, we our wasting our time trying to reach out to every non-white foreigner who get here, who already have their culture ".
The reason for the ratio

Tucker, GA

#581 May 3, 2014
Not so pretty wrote:
<quoted text> brilo
I guess the brillo comment was referring to the hair under your arms and crotch. LOL, IDIOT!!!!
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#582 May 3, 2014
Hera wrote:
IRBW - I like your posts whether I agree with you or not. You are an intelligent respectful poster..
thank you...I appreciated that :)
Hera wrote:
I have always felt that we have one culture - American, which was created by a variety of immigrants. Within this American culture we have groups who still have their own traditions. As each older generation dies, some continue on with their traditions and some do not..
I can agree with this..and it does seem to me that America is trying to move forward as "One" ...I do see the country heading towards a nationality identification rather than (individual) race/s or culture/s..
Hera wrote:
I think Asians and Hispanics hold onto their traditions the strongest.
That's interesting..especially when it is said..they have high/est IR numbers...yet they still manage to continue their traditions?
Hera wrote:
Years ago, I would of included Italians and Irish, but not so much anymore.
Really @
Italians? They seem so proud....They usually..let it be known all the time..they are Italian or "this is Italian"....I wonder why the change in losing their traditions within America?

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#583 May 3, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text>AA is a subculture..it's not the main culture of the country..that's not an insult or does it denote any lack of AA's contribute to America's mainstream culture or the world.
And the conversation was not about America's definition of blackness..as not even all Americans or AAs agree on biracials/Mixed races being declared Black.
you are BLACK

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#584 May 3, 2014
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
of course she most likely has on makeup that's a photo shoot however a person with bad skin can wear all the makeup they want and you can still tell they have bad skin. Far from insane the real question is why you so mad About LUPITA having naturally beautiful even tone skin no blotches no wrinkles just smooth like a babys azz. All of her skin is like that don't hate lol!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#585 May 3, 2014
It's hilarious when posters troll to agree with themselves LMBAO IRBW ok.........
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#587 May 3, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lol! You make me laugh that's for sure.
I don't want to make you laugh I want to make you "come". Of course with my little Passion Fruit the former is easier than the latter especially if you have a cavernous coochie.
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#589 May 3, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you are BLACK
Why do you want people to identify with you who do not wish too...Do you not feel comfortable in your light skin without attaching biracials & mixed race women with you?
Even some American biracials refuse to be labelled Black.
I heard V. Stiviano in a recent interview separated herself from Black people and referred to you and other Blacks as "them"..and never including herself (us) in the rants against Black people..
Another example would be one of "your" AA culture video models..who also references herself as half 7 half and not Black (and I see this often among biracial or mixed race Americans)....

http://web.stagram.com/p/711760669509245015_7...

It seems to me..that it's mostly SOME AA claiming these people are still Black..while many of them and others have long since stop embracing the one drop rule.
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#590 May 3, 2014
*half & half
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#591 May 3, 2014
* and yes I know where (Half black Half White Chick he calls me Mini Mouse) quote comes from!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jacques Orleans ... 1,600,236
how blacks know that they sre more powerful the... 7 min FireFellow44 6
Blacks and Asians are Cro-magnum.... Whites are... (Oct '07) 8 min CAC 108
Is Ghetto Lobster considered soulfood? 12 min hangacoon 5
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 19 min Ttt 22
What is considered skinny, thick and fat? (Mar '09) 31 min Tall girl 202
Good Morning Beautiful black people!!! 34 min Tampa 4
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 2 hr Maceo is Legion 132
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Maceo is Legion 45
why whites here hate blacks so ? 11 hr CAC 40
More from around the web