IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#509 May 2, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> blah blah blah BLACK LADY I don't care what you call yourself you could be white for all I care just don't try to argue with me about American culture.

You also look very stupid calling us a sub/culture we are American first and built this country. Step on American soil you are BLACK end of discussion
AA is a subculture..it's not the main culture of the country..that's not an insult or does it denote any lack of AA's contribute to America's mainstream culture or the world.
And the conversation was not about America's definition of blackness..as not even all Americans or AAs agree on biracials/Mixed races being declared Black.
Cindy

Richmond Hill, Canada

#510 May 2, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, take a seat. You talk about black women not getting married, yet still..once again as I have mentioned before white women (and it has been mentioned many times before on here as well as in my humanities text book) have a higher chance of divorce than non-white women. Especially if the husband is non-white. Black women marry at older ages, thus causing the marriage rate to go down.
Source: "The Human Project-Fifth Edition".
P.s. No, black GIRLS aren't getting married. Black WOMEN are.
Lol, are you even married?
No, you black girls have the highest divorce rates compared to White women.

husband is nonwhite? That is a rarity, so not even worth mentioning.

Doesn't matter if black girls marry in a later years, black girls still are the least married group of women of all races!! FACT.
wendy

Memphis, TN

#511 May 2, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text>AA is a subculture..it's not the main culture of the country..that's not an insult or does it denote any lack of AA's contribute to America's mainstream culture or the world.
And the conversation was not about America's definition of blackness..as not even all Americans or AAs agree on biracials/Mixed races being declared Black.
Agree. AA is definitely a subculture. If more aa's accepted this they would get less backlash and could quit saying someone stole something from them in order to have it moved to mainstream. In fact, subculture is where aa's should want their culture to be because it's where they have the most control over it. But it's difficult to talk to many aa's about this because of the arrogance many unabashedly display.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#513 May 2, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text>AA is a subculture..it's not the main culture of the country..that's not an insult or does it denote any lack of AA's contribute to America's mainstream culture or the world.
lady WRONG 99% of americans consider those people black SMH how does a foreigner think they can tell me about AMERICA!! You ARE BLACK BYE FELICIA LOL!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#514 May 2, 2014
wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. AA is definitely a subculture. If more aa's accepted this they would get less backlash and could quit saying someone stole something from them in order to have it moved to mainstream. In fact, subculture is where aa's should want their culture to be because it's where they have the most control over it. But it's difficult to talk to many aa's about this because of the arrogance many unabashedly display.
you jump in and don't have a Clue what we are talking about most likely you changed your name to agree with yourself I don't honor trolls opinions register first lol!!!
Cindy

Richmond Hill, Canada

#515 May 2, 2014
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up:Just because some non white men kiss your ass DON'T THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN US!! Look at your own actions instead of hating on us.. Many of you are foul mouthed,rude and disrespectful.. You also wear hair that isn't yours on occasion!! There are many of you who are relegated sex buddies for some non white men.. And some of you don't marry either!!Ha! So really as I've pointed out you're not really much different to the generalizations that you've made about bw.. Oh, and incidently stop looking at statistics.. Many of them lie or only look at a small subsection of society.. With women like you BADMOUTHING BW(To those making excuses, selfish vindictive women like her is the reason I write on Topix!!)our chances get smaller because you selfishly do posts like yours(and have the nerve to want to dictate who bw should date)and SLANDER BW- Whether fat or slim etc, because of your own RACIST THINKING.... The bm that fawn all over you need to get real and see the types like you for what you are.. In fact ALL MEN need to shun types like you because all you do is make trouble and promote hatred!! You make me sick and people who follow your thinking need to stop! Just because bw are black(which seems to be your main issue due to hate!) doesn't mean we deserve less than you or no choice at all.. I sure as hell have a choice.. irregardless of interference in my life from others..No one knows tomorrow and no position is permanent... REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU FUCK WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU THINK ARE WORSE OFF-IT MIGHT BE YOUR TURN TO BE THE SUBJECT TALKED ABOUT!! When it happens,remember I said so.... You don't have the right to vent your shit!
oh Gosh, I can't even understand all this ghetto talk. Please use full sentences along with some paragraphs so its easier to read.

But from what I can understand, I'll say this

1. you Black women are the only ones that put on hair that is nothing like your own. Some white women might want a little volume so use some extensions, but at least it is our own hair texture.

2. Black women are the least married out of all women. We run circles around you in actually having some meaningful relationships that lead to marriage. Even if we divorce, you black girls divorce at a much higher rate even when you become lucky enough to get married.

3. oh please, black girls are the most loud, obnoxious, and rude women out there. We on the other hand, are very feminine and polite for the most part. I mean you find bad people in every race, but you black girls are the worse compared to us. you know that, so stop acting.
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#516 May 2, 2014
wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
^5
Most minorities market their subculture as the main source of moving it to mainstream...like Italian food, Mexican, or some form of Asian (as they keep control over it) and there is a lot of respect for the groups because of it...
Mainstream America seems to have levels of respect for culture (over race) at times..since race is a very touchy issue in America.. and thus allow culture (as we see with elements of AA culture) to assimilate into the fabric of America at large... AAs denying themselves as a subculture is why parts of their culture is allowed to be ingrain worldwide while they are being rejected (that's the backlash) on some level....whereas other minorities and their subcultures are embraced..
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#517 May 2, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lady WRONG 99% of americans consider those people black SMH how does a foreigner think they can tell me about AMERICA!! You ARE BLACK BYE FELICIA LOL!
Neither one of us have ever asked 99% of Americans who they consider Black.
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#518 May 2, 2014
*has ever
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#519 May 2, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you jump in and don't have a Clue what we are talking about most likely you changed your name to agree with yourself I don't honor trolls opinions register first lol!!!
this is an open forum..Wendy is no more than, jumping in trolling as me,..than Doby jumping into an open forum conversation and trolling as you.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#520 May 2, 2014
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you black girls have the highest divorce rates compared to White women.
husband is nonwhite? That is a rarity, so not even worth mentioning.
Doesn't matter if black girls marry in a later years, black girls still are the least married group of women of all races!! FACT.
It's funny how you didn't answer my question. The answer is probably no lol. And no, you white girls have the highest fivorce rates. You can go anywhere on the aa forum and click on the links provided by the people who also say it's true. Or you can get off your long back and go get the textbook that I put as my source and read it yourself.
And like I said, black girls don't get married. Black women do. You still stuck in the 19th century or what? Give respect where it's do. Or maybe your sister/mom didn't teach you respect?
Go and talk that talk to any bw face-to-face. Lol, see if she doesn't pop those fake titties of yours. Or shut those filled in lips of yours..or maybe smack the orange tan off of you.
Stay jealous darling. Lmbao
wendy

Memphis, TN

#521 May 2, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text>^5
Most minorities market their subculture as the main source of moving it to mainstream...like Italian food, Mexican, or some form of Asian (as they keep control over it) and there is a lot of respect for the groups because of it...
Mainstream America seems to have levels of respect for culture (over race) at times..since race is a very touchy issue in America.. and thus allow culture (as we see with elements of AA culture) to assimilate into the fabric of America at large... AAs denying themselves as a subculture is why parts of their culture is allowed to be ingrain worldwide while they are being rejected (that's the backlash) on some level....whereas other minorities and their subcultures are embraced..
Bingo!...and worse part is, these aren't complicated nor new concepts. These universal rules have been in place since the beginning of time.
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#522 May 2, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is the "main" culture?
Mainstream is the shared culture trends of the majority....being that America is a melting pot...that does include all of it's little subcultures that has been allowed to assimilate throughout the main culture as a defining whole...
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#523 May 2, 2014
@ Doby
Mainstream is the shared culture trends of the majority....being that America is a melting pot...that does include all of it's little subcultures that has been allowed to assimilate throughout the main culture as a defining whole...
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#524 May 2, 2014
wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!...and worse part is, these aren't complicated nor new concepts. These universal rules have been in place since the beginning of time.
I think some people are just "emotionally" reacting or just "parrotting" learned behavior (much of which was taught to keep them from progressing) rather than evolving from such slave breeding mentality to competitive free people.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#525 May 2, 2014
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
oh Gosh, I can't even understand all this ghetto talk. Please use full sentences along with some paragraphs so its easier to read.
This is because you're inbred, unfortunately resulting in retardation.
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. you Black women are the only ones that put on hair that is nothing like your own. Some white women might want a little volume so use some extensions, but at least it is our own hair texture.
2. Black women are the least married out of all women. We run circles around you in actually having some meaningful relationships that lead to marriage. Even if we divorce, you black girls divorce at a much higher rate even when you become lucky enough to get married.
3. oh please, black girls are the most loud, obnoxious, and rude women out there. We on the other hand, are very feminine and polite for the most part. I mean you find bad people in every race, but you black girls are the worse compared to us. you know that, so stop acting.
1. It's not some, it's quite a few. Chill on that, you probably wear extensions too, clip-ins showing and all.
2. We've already gone over this. You say these things to make yourself feel better.
3. Step away from the tv. I have yet to see a black woman yelling outside of her home. Some white females are in the grocery store screaming at their bad kids until they're red in the face. Threatening them with a "spanking" or "time-out" lmao pathetic.
And most white women I've seen are farrrrr from feminine and polite. They spit on the ground, chew with their mouth open, walk around with those disgusting camel toes thinking it's cute, put their feet up on seats, pick their wedgies, I even saw one scratch and sniff her vag.
4. As soon as y'all gain weight it's like you don't care about how you look. Hair all greasy, face breaks out, you smell like garbage and I can't even count how many times I've seen white women IN PUBLIC with wax sticking out of their ears! Or the amount I've seen picking their nose and eating their boogers! And the swine that you praise! Ugh, disgusting. I know some black people eat pork, which is gross, but you whites inhale that stuff!
5. Unlike you, I know that some white women are good. They were brought up properly, and know how to act. Which is why I use words such as "some" or "a few" or "most", because unlike you, I know the difference between generalizations and specifications. I also know the difference between reality and television. I'm talking about trashy white girls, like yourself. Not the decent ones.

And lastly, the award for femininity goes to Asian women. I'll give praise where it's due. And almost everyone knows this is true.
Cindy

Richmond Hill, Canada

#526 May 2, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you didn't answer my question. The answer is probably no lol. And no, you white girls have the highest fivorce rates. You can go anywhere on the aa forum and click on the links provided by the people who also say it's true. Or you can get off your long back and go get the textbook that I put as my source and read it yourself.
And like I said, black girls don't get married. Black women do. You still stuck in the 19th century or what? Give respect where it's do. Or maybe your sister/mom didn't teach you respect?
Go and talk that talk to any bw face-to-face. Lol, see if she doesn't pop those fake titties of yours. Or shut those filled in lips of yours..or maybe smack the orange tan off of you.
Stay jealous darling. Lmbao
I don't need to search topix when I can just find the data on line.

http://divorcescience.files.wordpress.com/201...

Also;

"The researchers found that “70 percent of black women’s first marriages will end in divorce, as will 47 percent of white women’s marriages..."

http://www.divorce360.com/divorce-articles/ne...

I mean why even try to challenge me on that?? You know very well you will be shown to be a dummy.

You are the least married group and have the highest divorce rates out of all women!

And don't threaten me with violence. I know if I was near you, you would probably start screaming and acting obnoxious like most of Black girls do.

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#527 May 2, 2014
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Woooooyyyy!! Trailer trash can't read.... Haaaaaaa!! Get someone to translate to 'trashese'language.. You fucking dunce!!

Listen up:Just because some non white men kiss your ass DON'T THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN US!! Look at your own actions instead of hating on us.. Many of you are foul mouthed,rude and disrespectful.. You also wear hair that isn't yours on occasion!! There are many of you who are relegated sex buddies for some non white men.. And some of you don't marry either!!Ha! So really as I've pointed out you're not really much different to the generalizations that you've made about bw.. Oh, and incidently stop looking at statistics.. Many of them lie or only look at a small subsection of society.. With women like you BADMOUTHING BW(To those making excuses, selfish vindictive women like her is the reason I write on Topix!!)our chances get smaller because you selfishly do posts like yours(and have the nerve to want to dictate who bw should date)and SLANDER BW- Whether fat or slim etc, because of your own RACIST THINKING.... The bm that fawn all over you need to get real and see the types like you for what you are.. In fact ALL MEN need to shun types like you because all you do is make trouble and promote hatred!! You make me sick and people who follow your thinking need to stop! Just because bw are black(which seems to be your main issue due to hate!) doesn't mean we deserve less than you or no choice at all.. I sure as hell have a choice.. irregardless of interference in my life from others..No one knows tomorrow and no position is permanent... REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU FUCK WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU THINK ARE WORSE OFF-IT MIGHT BE YOUR TURN TO BE THE SUBJECT TALKED ABOUT!! When it happens,remember I said so.... You don't have the right to vent your shit!

Do that again and I will put that up again! I dare you! Yes,Dinie is back!

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#528 May 2, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
1. It's not some, it's quite a few. Chill on that, you probably wear extensions too, clip-ins showing and all.
2. We've already gone over this. You say these things to make yourself feel better.
3. Step away from the tv. I have yet to see a black woman yelling outside of her home. Some white females are in the grocery store screaming at their bad kids until they're red in the face. Threatening them with a "spanking" or "time-out" lmao pathetic.
And most white women I've seen are farrrrr from feminine and polite. They spit on the ground, chew with their mouth open, walk around with those disgusting camel toes thinking it's cute, put their feet up on seats, pick their wedgies, I even saw one scratch and sniff her vag.
4. As soon as y'all gain weight it's like you don't care about how you look. Hair all greasy, face breaks out, you smell like garbage and I can't even count how many times I've seen white women IN PUBLIC with wax sticking out of their ears! Or the amount I've seen picking their nose and eating their boogers! And the swine that you praise! Ugh, disgusting. I know some black people eat pork, which is gross, but you whites inhale that stuff!
5. Unlike you, I know that some white women are good. They were brought up properly, and know how to act. Which is why I use words such as "some" or "a few" or "most", because unlike you, I know the difference between generalizations and specifications. I also know the difference between reality and television. I'm talking about trashy white girls, like yourself. Not the decent ones.
And lastly, the award for femininity goes to Asian women. I'll give praise where it's due. And almost everyone knows this is true.
Good points..
Cindy

Richmond Hill, Canada

#529 May 2, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And 98% of you have hair on your bald scalps that come from poor non Black women. I can't even name 2 white women I know who wear extensions. But I bet you don't even know a singe Black girl that has her natural hair, lol.
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we have, you are the least married group of women and have the highest divorce rates. Already posted the stats.
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, you must be on crack girl. Black girls like you are known for having the worse attitudes. For threatening their kids with violence in public areas. White women don't do that with their kids in public, so we know you are just full of shit.

We are more feminine then you, simple fact! Not even going to discuss that part. What do Asian women have to do with this? lol, stay on topic bald head.
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
oh please girl, the most nastiest looking women walking the streets are Black. With your weave being all out of place, some of you being like 300 pounds (majority of You are OBESE, fact), wearing very revealing clothing no one wants to see, lol. Some of you have such a horrible hair line that it looks like your hairline starts at the top of your scalp. instead of using the welfare money for your 5 kids from 5 different men, you would rather go running to hair stores to buy the latest 200 dollar weave just so you could look closer to us White women.

All this is why you are never marriage material. This is why no men, even Black men, marry you in any signficant numbers. You are seen as nothing but sex objects because you have accept that position in society. You have oow at rates of 70%!! Jesus, that is insane.

So sit your ghetto ass down girl. You are dealing with the most desired women on earth, for a reason, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Floyd Merriweather-Thug with 2 jets, 150 cars &... 5 min Sadbuttrue 6
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 7 min r truth 54
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Ben YISRAEL 118,090
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 11 min Sadbuttrue 976
Ghettogaggers...Now this 14 min r truth 5
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 16 min lotus order 457
5 reasons why everyone love blacks!! 17 min Cigar Face21 1
Freddie Grey Another Dead Thug 1 hr Sir Jethro 31
More from around the web