Lupita is NOT the worlds most beautif...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#406 May 1, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone do not see beauty the same.. Lupita in my eyes is just as beautiful (not cute) as GU and Sanaa.
not to me she's a really cute girl like I said really nice skin but she's not as pretty as Gabrielle Union

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#407 May 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> not to me she's a really cute girl like I said really nice skin but she's not as pretty as Gabrielle Union
Good job, stick to your guns!

=^)
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#408 May 1, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that your moniker is "IRBW" almost completely invalidates everything you have said.
You ask others to appreciate the non European beauty of this woman, yet you have dedicated your life to European men, the men that you yourself consider to the most "beautiful" of men.
It's just a moniker...I don't IR for one..second..I'm creole..so it wouldn't be IR if I did..but I stick with only men of my culture (who are the most beautiful men in the world to me).
but that's not the topic...
The topic is she's a beautiful woman, imho,

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#409 May 1, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that your moniker is "IRBW" almost completely invalidates everything you have said.
You ask others to appreciate the non European beauty of this woman, yet you have dedicated your life to European men, the men that you yourself consider to the most "beautiful" of men.
I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one DEV and nobody wants her to have European features she's just cute and not dashing beautiful. That's like saying Alec Wreck is drop dead gorgeous when she's not even cute, but let a person say that and the first thing comes out their mouth is you are saying she's unattractive because she's not light and that's not the point!
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#410 May 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> not to me she's a really cute girl like I said really nice skin but she's not as pretty as Gabrielle Union
The fact that we disagree (she's much more than cute..she's equally beautiful to G. Union to me) proves that beauty is nothing more than an opinion..she's really neither and both at the same time..it just depends on who is giving their opinion..
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#411 May 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> he was joking if you read his other post I was the one who asked him about it
Calling someone burnt is not funny to me...but joking or not..it was a references made to skin color..it's as silly and childish as "hair hats"..especially coming from an adult man...

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#412 May 1, 2014
I watch a lot of NOLLYWOOD movies and those west African Actresses be beautiful and they don't have not one European feature y'all are just super sensitive. Everybody dark is not beautiful just like everybody light skin or white is not beautiful.
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#413 May 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> does Sanaa Lathan look like a darker skinned white woman? Does Gabrielle Union look like a dark skin white woman? Nooooo it's facial features that are beautiful, not their color is the point! You all always so quick to think it's about color and it's not
If he is dark skinned...why would he want to hear someone refer to anyone dark skinned as "burnt pork chitlins"?
And calling it a joke isn't good enough if one doesn't want to make it about color.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#414 May 1, 2014
Omg what is wrong with the black men that think just because a black woman dates out of her race that she is soooo consumed with white people and has no say in what goes on within her race? Or how can you say that she no longer loves black men?
You love who you love. Simple as that. No one belongs to anyone anymore, don't you get it?
Last I checked, marrying or being with a non-black man doesn't make a black woman any less black.
You also completely neglect to mention the fact that black men are MORE into ir relationships Han black women. Geez, let us be happy!

Level 7

Location hidden

#415 May 1, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text> It's just a moniker...I don't IR for one..second..I'm creole..so it wouldn't be IR if I did..but I stick with only men of my culture (who are the most beautiful men in the world to me).
You sound so confused...
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#416 May 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one DEV and nobody wants her to have European features she's just cute and not dashing beautiful. That's like saying Alec Wreck is drop dead gorgeous when she's not even cute, but let a person say that and the first thing comes out their mouth is you are saying she's unattractive because she's not light and that's not the point!
I think we're all disagreeing here..just like you and dev have the right to think she's just cute..the Moor and I have the right to think she;s a dashing beauty without someone calling her "burnt pork chitlins" as some joke and then wonder why they are questioned about her not being light skinned as a qualifier for beauty..when it's more than obvious her skin tone is the focal point of some joke..

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#417 May 1, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text> It's just a moniker...I don't IR for one..second..I'm creole..so it wouldn't be IR if I did..but I stick with only men of my culture (who are the most beautiful men in the world to me).
gurl bye I have creole ancestry as well and that's no different than being a light skin regular black American. They have English European ancestry and Native American blood plus African ancestors the samething with creole your European ancestry is French might be a lil Spanish mixed up in there still European native blood and African Slave blood. N...,gas that wanna be SPECIAL crack me up lol lol

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#418 May 1, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text> If he is dark skinned...why would he want to hear someone refer to anyone dark skinned as "burnt pork chitlins"?
And calling it a joke isn't good enough if one doesn't want to make it about color.
stop being so sensitive Jesus Chris have some fun lighten up!!!!
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#419 May 1, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound so confused...
of course I disagree :)

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#420 May 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> does Sanaa Lathan look like a darker skinned white woman? Does Gabrielle Union look like a dark skin white woman? Nooooo it's facial features that are beautiful, not their color is the point! You all always so quick to think it's about color and it's not
First of all...I'm not always doing anything...where the hell did you even get that from?

I didn't make it about skin tone...others have...clearly!

And yes it's about facial features....that's what makes a person beautiful....

So Now I ask you again....how is Lupita not beautiful...her features are stunning!

She's just dark skin!

*And are you serious about Sanaa and Gabby Union...while I do find them both to be lovely in their own way....one is lighter and closer to a white woman and the other is darker but looks sort of like a white woman...she's modeled completely like a white woman!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#421 May 1, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text> I think we're all disagreeing here..just like you and dev have the right to think she's just cute..the Moor and I have the right to think she;s a dashing beauty without someone calling her "burnt pork chitlins" as some joke and then wonder why they are questioned about her not being light skinned as a qualifier for beauty..when it's more than obvious her skin tone is the focal point of some joke..
Exactly...thank you!

And where the hell did he grow up where he wasn't around dark skin bw...or didn't see any?

Level 7

Location hidden

#422 May 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> stop being so sensitive Jesus Chris have some fun lighten up!!!!
You sound like a wise woman, Blaq Honey. I bet you probably avoid most women, and all of their pettiness. I would bet that most woman are jealous and intimated by you.

You see, some woman have no ability to reason. No logic. And no sense of humor. They must drive you up the wall!
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#423 May 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> gurl bye I have creole ancestry as well and that's no different than being a light skin regular black American. They have English European ancestry and Native American blood plus African ancestors the samething with creole your European ancestry is French might be a lil Spanish mixed up in there still European native blood and African Slave blood. N...,gas that wanna be SPECIAL crack me up lol lol
..I'm not an American creole..
I'm Seychellois Creole..and we do not qualify biracials and mixed race people as light skinned Black people (It's understood that Americans Blacks still do..but most of the world do not) and why you think that means "special" is in the framework of your own culture social class...as it means nothing to Africans..
And our mixtures do not include Native Americans or Spanish..
And we are multi-generational mixed races (not the same as Beyonce whose grandmother was creole)..We're creoles who mix with other creoles mostly..

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#424 May 1, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all...I'm not always doing anything...where the hell did you even get that from?
I didn't make it about skin tone...others have...clearly!
And yes it's about facial features....that's what makes a person beautiful....
So Now I ask you again....how is Lupita not beautiful...her features are stunning!
She's just dark skin!
*And are you serious about Sanaa and Gabby Union...while I do find them both to be lovely in their own way....one is lighter and closer to a white woman and the other is darker but looks sort of like a white woman...she's modeled completely like a white woman!
they do not have white features and if they do they still black. LUPITA is cute not stunning gtfoh I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder and ima leave it at that the only thing stunning is her beautiful flawless skin
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#425 May 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> stop being so sensitive Jesus Chris have some fun lighten up!!!!
You cannot tell a another person how to respond to a post..Could I accuse you of being equally sensitive to our responds to some comments being made towards you and dev.?
Since we don't have control over the other....do you have any logical answer to my question (instead of telling me to lighten up) as to why claim it's not about skin tone..when someone is making offensive jokes directed at the shade of another person's skin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This black man doesn't know why he's still here 2 min SlayWithTheTruth 1
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 min Drilling for the ... 1,142
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 4 min RMG Chinga tu Madre 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Guest 1,497,847
IS DRILLING for the NERVE 13 min Dan Snow 25
This black man just wrote 2 poems for his fiancee 14 min SlayWithTheTruth 5
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 21 min ItsMana 11
BIG DADDY!!! I'm over here! 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 33
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 614
trump supporter by day, good cracker by night 2 hr axelaxfax 12
More from around the web