Lupita is NOT the worlds most beautif...
Alala

London, UK

#22 Apr 25, 2014
everyone has their own ideas of what is beautiful.

What one person's definition of beauty is will always differ from someone else's definition. one person might think a person is beautiful but another may not.
Alala

London, UK

#23 Apr 25, 2014
I respect how lupita is being her own kind of beautiful. Being yourself is the best way to make someone fall in love with you.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#24 Apr 25, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
She is far from ugly, she is actually quite pretty. But the worlds most beautiful? I mean, really???
I really don't think so. Can we all atleast agree on that?
Florida Evans the Mom from Good Times has her beat . DYNOMITE!!!!!!!! as JJ would say.
michele

Houston, TX

#25 Apr 25, 2014
Not so pretty wrote:
<quoted text> brilo
So what. Its lice free.

We don't need lice shampoo.

How often do you devils have to decontaminate your hair?

thats just nasty. bugs hatching eggs in your devil heads like you are dead. I'm gonna throw up.
michele

Houston, TX

#26 Apr 25, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Florida Evans the Mom from Good Times has her beat . DYNOMITE!!!!!!!! as JJ would say.
Everybody knows who Florida Evans is you dumb demon!

Damn you inbreds are corny. How do you manage? What is it that makes you people so BLAND?

Good gracious. I would knock myself out with a rock if I was as corny as a inbred.

Even in 2014, I guess being a devil sucks all the flavor out your soul.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#27 Apr 25, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Gywneth Paltrow caused a lot of debate when she received the title last year, likewise with Beyonce.
It appears as though whichever females had a fantastic year in terms of movie, music sales etc gains the title, ignoring the fact that the title is for 'most beautiful' not 'most successful''most album sales''most influential award speech' etc.
I agree this title may have always been a publicity stunt for entertainers that are at least marginally attractive. Lupita is beautiful but we shouldn't get caught up in this because it is all too sell a magazine.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#28 Apr 25, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
LUPITA has beautiful smooth skin no makeup needed how many people have skin like that? She has pretty features and wears her own natural hair texture
The only reason she is getting recognized is because she is Knocking Boots with some powerful Jewish mofo. Lets get real here.
michele

Houston, TX

#29 Apr 25, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason she is getting recognized is because she is Knocking Boots with some powerful Jewish mofo. Lets get real here.
You need to believe black women want your feminine weak asses.for some ungodly reason.

Lupita ain't doing shit with no inbred. Live with it.

Something about the pink woman thats not satisfying you demons. You're to preoccupied with spreading lies about black women wanting your weak insecure asses.
michele

Houston, TX

#30 Apr 25, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason she is getting recognized is because she is Knocking Boots with some powerful Jewish mofo. Lets get real here.
'knocking boots is black slang from the 90's" & mofo" is black slang inbred. Stop copying our shit.
GB the Legend

Lawrenceville, GA

#31 Apr 25, 2014
Ill take Bria Miles over her any day

http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1366x768/d...
Ugh

Houston, TX

#32 Apr 25, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
So what. Its lice free.
We don't need lice shampoo.
How often do you devils have to decontaminate your hair?
thats just nasty. bugs hatching eggs in your devil heads like you are dead. I'm gonna throw up.
Lmao!
Not so pretty

Canton, NC

#33 Apr 25, 2014
michele wrote:
Damn you pink demons are obssessed with hating on Lupita
Is it hard for you to sleep because people call Lupita beautiful, you insecure spawn of satan?
A black woman won a oscar & you demons are losing it about to pull all your stringly, lice infested hair out.
You can't stand for a black woman to be in the spotlight for a moment.
You pink people need to always be the center of attention & I get sick of looking at you people on my tv all the time.
Nothing but pink devils on every channel.
Stop hating for a moment. Just for a moment.
You evil spawns are so jealous of everybody. If you are supposed to be superior, why are you so jealous of everybody?
Go fuck your dog,you'll feel better.
as you say"Stop hating for a moment. Just for a moment"
Ugh

Houston, TX

#34 Apr 25, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
'knocking boots is black slang from the 90's" & mofo" is black slang inbred. Stop copying our shit.
"....somebody rockin', knockin' da boot."

Blacks actually made a song about it. And they are from Houston Texas. White-boys don't know nothin' bout rockin' da boot.

Since: Apr 14

London, UK

#35 Apr 25, 2014
GB the Legend wrote:
Ill take Bria Miles over her any day
http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1366x768/d...
Yeah there's plenty of other black women more beautiful than Lupita. If they wanted to make a point that medium/dark skinned can be attractive they could've gone for Kerry Washington, Kelly Rowland, Sanaa Lathan or Stacy Dash to name a few. But hey, I guess none of them have been spread all over the media like Lupita and Jennifer Lawrence have been throughout the past year.

Since: Apr 14

London, UK

#36 Apr 25, 2014
Marcus Washington wrote:
I believe she's getting all this hype simply because of white guilt.

It's like Miss Universe...a disproportionate of the winners have come from Latin America, but you get the odd chinese/African/Eastern european winner now and again as a point to prove to the public that 'YES.. threre is beauty in all races! We are not racists..look we crowned a Nigerian woman as Miss Universe!!!' Yet when you're in a group browsing all the contenders or asking men for their opinion, the vast majority of the time the 'Adrina Lima' looking type of woman seems to score the most votes.

Hmmm isn't that something to think about.
dong

Seattle, WA

#37 Apr 25, 2014
i agree she is beautiful but there is other african women out there that would make her look like hunny boo boo
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#38 Apr 25, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah there's plenty of other black women more beautiful than Lupita. If they wanted to make a point that medium/dark skinned can be attractive they could've gone for Kerry Washington, Kelly Rowland, Sanaa Lathan or Stacy Dash to name a few. But hey, I guess none of them have been spread all over the media like Lupita and Jennifer Lawrence have been throughout the past year.
You will not find any one that looks like lupita from africa who broken into hollywood. She is unique. Nobody is like her in hollywood. It is the reason she is getting all the attention. The women you name are generic. They are common place.
michele

Houston, TX

#39 Apr 25, 2014
Not so pretty wrote:
<quoted text> as you say"Stop hating for a moment. Just for a moment"
I don't hate. I just respond to hate, with defense of my race.

I don't create threads, I just respond to them.

don't create threads if you don't want a response.

this is a black forum. This is not a forum for pink demons to feel welcomed with open arms to degrade blacks.
Not so pretty

Canton, NC

#41 Apr 25, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate. I just respond to hate, with defense of my race.
I don't create threads, I just respond to them.
don't create threads if you don't want a response.
this is a black forum. This is not a forum for pink demons to feel welcomed with open arms to degrade blacks.
you are a liar. You are full of hate. You are ashamed of your color. That's why you belittle others. You can't hide what's inside.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#42 Apr 25, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe she's getting all this hype simply because of white guilt.
It's like Miss Universe...a disproportionate of the winners have come from Latin America, but you get the odd chinese/African/Eastern european winner now and again as a point to prove to the public that 'YES.. threre is beauty in all races! We are not racists..look we crowned a Nigerian woman as Miss Universe!!!' Yet when you're in a group browsing all the contenders or asking men for their opinion, the vast majority of the time the 'Adrina Lima' looking type of woman seems to score the most votes.
Hmmm isn't that something to think about.
Ms Lima is mixed race and that's a fact and beauty belongs to the individual person there is no one race more beautiful than another. LUPITA has beauty she has perfect smooth flawless skin that white women WISH that had ww have the worst skin out of all the races it's bumpy , blotchy, veins show thru past 30 and start to wrinkle at 25 HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,550,554
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 15 min Evelyn 24
Why are so many whites pretending to be black h... (Jul '15) 16 min my Puerto Rican i... 74
Why do black people have white palms and white ... (Aug '12) 1 hr TooManyIgnorantPe... 38
Hidden Criminals 1 hr 2 Dogs 28
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Ronald 221
News College professor fired after racial comments o... 2 hr 2 Dogs 18
More from around the web