Lupita is NOT the worlds most beautif...

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#366 Apr 30, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo
FOOL why are you talking to your own profiles? LMAO
Your a 60 year old man! LMAO
LOSER
You've been on this for like 50 years. First you called a few people who opposed you Maceo, now everybody is Maceo. Get off the computer you old hag!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#367 Apr 30, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> DEV white women do get weave a lot these days it's called extensions tho. Can't say they buy as much weave as us but they definitely buy it and in Hollywood EVERYBODY wear weave FACT. And FYI id rather be bald than have a Flat pancake azz and age really fast
Well we agree that most women in hollywood, regardless of race, do weaves. BNut I am talking about average everyday women. No matter where you go, no matter if it's a low-income area, or a ritzy area, you will see blacks with obvious weaves and wigs. Sure some WW do this too, but it is not EVEN CLOSE to either the percentage or even RAW PER CAPITA numbers of BW.
Why don't more BW love their God given genetics?

Level 7

Location hidden

#368 Apr 30, 2014
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a woman? Thought so! Stay out of women's affairs negro, this is why negro men catch so much hell from "other" men. Yall are too busy worried about how long bw's lashes are, instead of running things like a REAL man.
Listen, LaQuita, I have every right to voice my opinion on the behavior of my women when I feel it is out of line. This is not about your fashion choice. This is about you looking ridiculous with obvious horse hair on your head. Take some pride in your own genetics, and you won't hear me say another word about it, LaQuita.

Level 7

Location hidden

#369 Apr 30, 2014
Correction: percentage or raw numbers.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#370 Apr 30, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, LaQuita, I have every right to voice my opinion on the behavior of my women when I feel it is out of line. This is not about your fashion choice. This is about you looking ridiculous with obvious horse hair on your head. Take some pride in your own genetics, and you won't hear me say another word about it, LaQuita.
Listen Tyrone! I have every right to voice MY opinion as well. BW get extensions in their hair just like EVERY other woman on the planet, because this is simply what BM PREFER. If you (BM) want BW to stop wearing extensions, then stop RUNNING after women who look the FURTHEST away from her. Cause and effect, got it?

Level 7

Location hidden

#371 Apr 30, 2014
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Tyrone! I have every right to voice MY opinion as well. BW get extensions in their hair just like EVERY other woman on the planet, because this is simply what BM PREFER. If you (BM) want BW to stop wearing extensions, then stop RUNNING after women who look the FURTHEST away from her. Cause and effect, got it?
This argument gets trotted out ad infinitum when we argue against fake hair hats on the heads of BW. On the surface it sounds reasonable, but when you look deeper it becomes clear that it is nonsense.

The reason why it is BS is because BW in this country have been trying to make their hair European since LONG before IR dating between BM and Non-blacks was EVEN CLOSE TO BEING PERMITTED.

So you really are trying to tell me the black women using straightening combs and chemicals one hundred and twenty years ago would not have also been wearing weaves and wigs if they were affordable and available?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#372 Apr 30, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we agree that most women in hollywood, regardless of race, do weaves. BNut I am talking about average everyday women. No matter where you go, no matter if it's a low-income area, or a ritzy area, you will see blacks with obvious weaves and wigs. Sure some WW do this too, but it is not EVEN CLOSE to either the percentage or even RAW PER CAPITA numbers of BW.
Why don't more BW love their God given genetics?
you can't just point your fingers at black women DEV. Women are always trying to change things about them to look good to men. Why do white women tan? They are ashamed of their natural skin color? Why do women dye their hair, get boob jobs, azz implants or lip injections ????? Nobody is really happy natural not ww or Bw either. But to answer your question here you go for example my hair is naturally curly I get attention when I wear it down BUT when I straighten it the attention I get from men And in particular black men is crazy. Black men are the ones that thing straight hair is prettier on a woman this has been my experience, here's another reason my friend has kinky hair and it's short the MAJORITY of men that compliment her are WHITE MEN and on occasion a militant black man, now let her straighten it and put weave in BLACK MEN are all over her, DONT front like it's just a Bw problem you all prefer straight hair too!

Level 7

Location hidden

#373 Apr 30, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you can't just point your fingers at black women DEV. Women are always trying to change things about them to look good to men. Why do white women tan? They are ashamed of their natural skin color? Why do women dye their hair, get boob jobs, azz implants or lip injections ????? Nobody is really happy natural not ww or Bw either. But to answer your question here you go for example my hair is naturally curly I get attention when I wear it down BUT when I straighten it the attention I get from men And in particular black men is crazy. Black men are the ones that thing straight hair is prettier on a woman this has been my experience, here's another reason my friend has kinky hair and it's short the MAJORITY of men that compliment her are WHITE MEN and on occasion a militant black man, now let her straighten it and put weave in BLACK MEN are all over her, DONT front like it's just a Bw problem you all prefer straight hair too!
Not me. When I see an obviously fake horse hair hat on a woman I cross her off my list instantly.

“AFRO beauty”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#374 Apr 30, 2014
it does not make any sense for a white magazine to hail this dark skinned African woman as the most beautiful woman on earth....something deeper is going onl concerning all this Lupita propaganda. Phil Valentine gave an interesting perspective even though I cannot elaborate on it...he said that the powers that be are not trying to instill self-esteem into black, dark skinned women but rather they are trying to SELL them to white men and using ms Lupita to accomplish this; he explained why in his vid but I just cant remember enough to explain it here where everyone could understand.

“AFRO beauty”

Location hidden

#375 Apr 30, 2014
any way, we don't need other races to tell us that dark skinned women are extremely lovely whose beauty tops most of the worlds other women.
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#376 Apr 30, 2014
Ms DP wrote:
any way, we don't need other races to tell us that dark skinned women are extremely lovely whose beauty tops most of the worlds other women.
You're wrong. I'm sorry to say that they are on the very bottom of the list. Actually they are not even on the list.

“AFRO beauty”

Location hidden

#377 Apr 30, 2014
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. I'm sorry to say that they are on the very bottom of the list. Actually they are not even on the list.
well its white folk talking about Lupita is the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD. none of us ever said such a thing of her.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#378 Apr 30, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me. When I see an obviously fake horse hair hat on a woman I cross her off my list instantly.
The think that you obviously don't understand is YOU ARE NOT EVERY BLACK MAN. You are saying things from your own opinion. We're talking about EXPERIENCES. If you wanna complain about black women chemically straightening their hair or weaving it or flat ironing it. Do you even take into consideration the BENEFITS of wearing a hair weave? I don't think so or you'd know that black hair is VERY fragile especially when exposed to the elements. Sure some women get it for aesthetic reasons, but most (and you can tease arch this yourself) it's for protection of our hair. Over here, MANY black women are going natural, it's a new thing. You know, the natural hair journey? Also, you wanna talk about black women messing with their hair, then why to BLACK MEN texturize their hair? Why do they wear wave caps? I personally have see quite a few wear hair extensions. Answer me that!

Level 7

Location hidden

#379 Apr 30, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
The think that you obviously don't understand is YOU ARE NOT EVERY BLACK MAN. You are saying things from your own opinion. We're talking about EXPERIENCES. If you wanna complain about black women chemically straightening their hair or weaving it or flat ironing it. Do you even take into consideration the BENEFITS of wearing a hair weave? I don't think so or you'd know that black hair is VERY fragile especially when exposed to the elements. Sure some women get it for aesthetic reasons, but most (and you can tease arch this yourself) it's for protection of our hair. Over here, MANY black women are going natural, it's a new thing. You know, the natural hair journey? Also, you wanna talk about black women messing with their hair, then why to BLACK MEN texturize their hair? Why do they wear wave caps? I personally have see quite a few wear hair extensions. Answer me that!
No, the majority of BW with weaves are NOT doing it to "protect" their hair.

You just lied.

If you keep lieing to me, I won't bother responding to you.

To your point about men using texturizers..I don't think they should be doing that either.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#380 Apr 30, 2014
I'm gonna have to agree with DEV because the MAJORITY of black women that wear weave is not doing it to protect their natural hair. They do it to add to their own hair. Some of us wear weave to change up our styles I know I do but I have long hair and don't have to wear weave at all. But if I want ombré highlights I just add them to my hair I'm not gonna color and damage my own hair. However DEV she has a point a lot of brothers be using wave caps and brushing the shi out of their hair to create waves and some do put texturizers to look like they got " good hair" LOL and you know it's True, I've also seen dudes starting 2 years ago put in fake dred locks trying to look like 2 CHAINS or Wocka Floca lmao!

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#381 Apr 30, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the majority of BW with weaves are NOT doing it to "protect" their hair.
You just lied.
If you keep lieing to me, I won't bother responding to you.
To your point about men using texturizers..I don't think they should be doing that either.
Honey, if you're going to "grace" me with a response, at least spell it correctly. It's "Lying", you're always calling people out on their "lies" when they don't agree with your opinion. Like I said, we use it protect our hair from the elements, have you seen a natural beauty leave her hair out in the winter? It breaks off! We have to use gobs and gobs of moisturizing product just to wear it natural, that's expensive annually! Instead of putting our hair into box braid for like 99 cents per pack and keeping it in for a few weeks at a time. You've tried to call me a liar on another forum, and it turns out that I was right! So, why try now? I know my sisters and I use weave or braiding hair and twists during the winter season to keep our hair from breaking off. My friends and some youtubers do it too. Others wi use it for versitility, because our natural hair takes much longer to style in it's natural state than if we have a weave that we can just "Shake n' go". I also said women do use weaves for aesthetic purposes, did I not? Alright then. Also, you're NOT a black woman, so how would you know these things? Oh, that's right..because you're in the head of every black woman in the world. And if you don't believe black men should put texturizers in their hair, where's your thread about this? Why are you here talking about "hair hats" that quite a few white trolls love to call weaves? Mhm, smh. Someone spoiled you.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#382 Apr 30, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
I'm gonna have to agree with DEV because the MAJORITY of black women that wear weave is not doing it to protect their natural hair. They do it to add to their own hair. Some of us wear weave to change up our styles I know I do but I have long hair and don't have to wear weave at all. But if I want ombré highlights I just add them to my hair I'm not gonna color and damage my own hair. However DEV she has a point a lot of brothers be using wave caps and brushing the shi out of their hair to create waves and some do put texturizers to look like they got " good hair" LOL and you know it's True, I've also seen dudes starting 2 years ago put in fake dred locks trying to look like 2 CHAINS or Wocka Floca lmao!
I wouldn't say the majority..and I did say that black women use weaves for aesthetic reasons, though I did neglect to mention that weaves are less time consuming, we like it for the versatility and easier management. My sister and I have long hair also, her's being a little bit longer than mid-back length longer than mine, she wears weaves to protect her natural hair during the winter season. I don't know about you guys, but over here our winter was brutal, I had chunks of my hair falling out in the back, so much so that I had no choice but to weave it. I even tried braiding my own hair into cornrows and that didn't help at all because my hat is cotton and was trying out my hair almost ruining my hairline..also, my sister's hair was falling out in HEAPS, we didn't want to go anywhere because our hair was falling out so much! But, in the summer, if we don't want to do our hair everyday, or if we've already straightened it once for that month, we just do box braids, whether it's with our own hair, or not.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#383 May 1, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say the majority..and I did say that black women use weaves for aesthetic reasons, though I did neglect to mention that weaves are less time consuming, we like it for the versatility and easier management. My sister and I have long hair also, her's being a little bit longer than mid-back length longer than mine, she wears weaves to protect her natural hair during the winter season. I don't know about you guys, but over here our winter was brutal, I had chunks of my hair falling out in the back, so much so that I had no choice but to weave it. I even tried braiding my own hair into cornrows and that didn't help at all because my hat is cotton and was trying out my hair almost ruining my hairline..also, my sister's hair was falling out in HEAPS, we didn't want to go anywhere because our hair was falling out so much! But, in the summer, if we don't want to do our hair everyday, or if we've already straightened it once for that month, we just do box braids, whether it's with our own hair, or not.
if your hair starts falling out that's a nutritional issue. Start juicing like apples, celery, parsley and carrots everyday Two- take a good hair skin and nail vitamin also take a B vitamin called BIOTIN along with MSM your hair will grow longer than ever also excercise helps your hair grow, I mostly wear weave in the summer because my own hair stays straight for 2 days in the humidity

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#384 May 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> if your hair starts falling out that's a nutritional issue. Start juicing like apples, celery, parsley and carrots everyday Two- take a good hair skin and nail vitamin also take a B vitamin called BIOTIN along with MSM your hair will grow longer than ever also excercise helps your hair grow, I mostly wear weave in the summer because my own hair stays straight for 2 days in the humidity
Should I go to the doctor before taking it? And what about multi-vitamins, would that help too?

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#385 May 1, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I go to the doctor before taking it? And what about multi-vitamins, would that help too?
I mean nothing is wrong with taking supplements start with that a multi is good but a hair skin and nail vitamin specifically targets those nutrients that you need also Juicing with a juicer is REALLY important for keeping hair on your head and a Chinese herb called FO TI keeps your hair from turning grey so fast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,659,214
White Leftoid Cucks Don't Believe In What They ... 3 min Fucisil 5
Per capita blacks commit more mass shootings th... 5 min White 7
Why you never hear about Black civilizations or... 6 min Fucisil 57
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 6 min el rey de los cam... 13
Is this KIP? 7 min KIP 49
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 16 min Harrisson 141
Blacks now control mainstream culture 1 hr White 41
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 4 hr Jake 86
More from around the web