Lupita is NOT the worlds most beautif...
Just saying

Seymour, TN

#343 Apr 28, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
mACEO
GO TO A White site since you've supported only WW for 35 years!
Your comment
Take your ass somewhere on a caucasian site where you belong, pink troll.
Black women don't want you YOUR DEMENTED AND HAVE TOO MUCH HATRED IN YOUR HEART!
BYE BYE GO DIE!
You say,"YOUR DEMENTED AND HAVE TOO MUCH HATRED IN YOUR HEART!"
Then you say,"BYE BYE GO DIE".......can't have more hate in your heart that that.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#344 Apr 28, 2014
I saw at least 24 women more beautiful than Lupita today. And that was just on the way to work, and at work...
Just saying

Seymour, TN

#345 Apr 28, 2014
dev143 wrote:
I saw at least 24 women more beautiful than Lupita today. And that was just on the way to work, and at work...
yes, thank God for women. Nothing brightens my day more than seeing beautiful women. Wish there were some at my work place.
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#346 Apr 28, 2014
dev143 wrote:
Maceo

Most black men are not attractive, I have yet to see a nice looking Black man!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#348 Apr 28, 2014
blackjapanese wrote:
<quoted text>
Jlo is black now??? You want to be Hispanic so bad that it's sad. You are downgrading darkskinned black women on different threads. You are always mentioning that light-skinned women are absolutely beautiful and the dark-skinned monsters are just so jealous of us, but you admitted to wearing someone else's hair from a different country on your head. If you are so naturally beautiful why do you need fake hair? You are just jealous of dark-skinned sista's
nobody said JLO IS BLACK YOU FFFKKIN RETARD!! Pick up a book dum b$@@$ and learn about the history of Puerto Rico Black African slaves were taken there to work in the sugar plantations that's a historical FACT! Ooooh I can't stand a dum chick trying to talk shi lol! you keep making up shi in your mind because I TURNED YOU DOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY DONT FRONT PEOPLE SEE YOUR POSTS!!!! Lol and DONT FRONT YOU POSTED CRAP ABOUT LIGHT SKIN BLACK WOMEN BEING JEALOUS OF DARK SKIN WOMEN and I told you that's complete BULshi that's depends on the individual beauty of the person whether somebody is jealous or not! Lol NICE TRY
Big Knob

Arlington, VA

#349 Apr 29, 2014
Ugh wrote:
I think the White Media doing that on purpose to trick the brown skinned Black Women to leave all Black Man.......(SBT's wet dream, by the way). That way, White Man will get:
All the Black bi-racial chicks.
All the beautiful light-skinned Black chicks
All the beautiful brown-skinned Black chicks.
The last ones left will be the darker-black skinned Black chicks. And I suppose they trick them too. Among the 4 category of our shade of blackness, the brown-skinned is best in my opinion. The bi-racial and light-skinned Blacks, are alright.....so/so. The darker-black skinned is a treasure! In terms of dominant genes and sex.
So, the White Man trying to sample all of them before their time is up. They want to ruin the Black Race before they are destroyed. Sounds exactly like something Satan and his children would do. Black Americams still refuse to wake up, though. They think it's "color blind, love, like that airhead, Phoenix Ascended. Smh.
Maceo

This is what happening yoru own doing11493
WM_Dominate_BM

Arlington, VA

#351 Apr 29, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> nobody said JLO IS BLACK YOU FFFKKIN RETARD!! Pick up a book dum b$@@$ and learn about the history of Puerto Rico Black African slaves were taken there to work in the sugar plantations that's a historical FACT! Ooooh I can't stand a dum chick trying to talk shi lol! you keep making up shi in your mind because I TURNED YOU DOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY DONT FRONT PEOPLE SEE YOUR POSTS!!!! Lol and DONT FRONT YOU POSTED CRAP ABOUT LIGHT SKIN BLACK WOMEN BEING JEALOUS OF DARK SKIN WOMEN and I told you that's complete BULshi that's depends on the individual beauty of the person whether somebody is jealous or not! Lol NICE TRY
Maceo

FOOL why are you talking to your own profiles? LMAO

Your a 60 year old man! LMAO

LOSER

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#352 Apr 29, 2014
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she is insecure, this is blondie. Blondie exclusively dates bm, and because of this she hates bw, probably afraid he'll get tired of looking at that pale skin, and go back to dating the black chicks.I noticed how she didn't answer my previous post. There was nothing to answer, because I spoke nothing, but the truth.
Lol she isn't answer to mine either. She knows she's in the wrong. She probably wouldn't even have the nerve to say this to a black woman face-to-face. Lol, Despicable.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#353 Apr 29, 2014
Oh and Cindy "Honey boo boo child" , ALL WOMEN WEAR WEAVES. You think I don't see those clips peeking out from your hair? Or those plastic fusions? Honey please, white women get weaves JUST as much as black women do. Ask any hairstylist. How do you think Brittany Spear's hair grew back so fast? Or Jessica Simpson's is so thick? Shoot just look at Andrea from bgc11. The standard of beauty USED to be white. Now look at all these white women getting divorces. Don't you know white women have a 50% higher chance of divorce? Do you seriously call that "wife" material? LOL! You're delusional. Nowadays the standard of beauty is any woman with long hair and a beautiful face and body. Having a flat behind is highly unattractive. Especially when your pants have an air pocket between your ass and the actual jean material. You guys are just for the sex. Also, black women look MUCH better on camera. We don't have BLEACHED facial hair that the flash of the camera exposes. So..take a seat. Your insecurities are spilling from your over-sized pores.
Just saying

Franklin, NC

#354 Apr 29, 2014
Weaves suck. I would rather have lupita with her Brillo hair, than to have some one with weaves.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#355 Apr 29, 2014
I love her...and have since I first saw her photo in a magazine...prior to the film even coming out....I love her gorgeous skin (that's smooth and sexy all over...from her head to the top of her feet...Makes me want to lick it..and yes my wife knows it..lol..I've been pinch!) love her natural hair (ironically I love her short hair cut the most) love her eyes....love her lips...love her cute little nose...loooooved seeing her naked...though I hated seeing her character being treated the way that she was...it's psychic trauma for me!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#356 Apr 30, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
Oh and Cindy "Honey boo boo child" , ALL WOMEN WEAR WEAVES. You think I don't see those clips peeking out from your hair? Or those plastic fusions? Honey please, white women get weaves JUST as much as black women do. Ask any hairstylist. How do you think Brittany Spear's hair grew back so fast? Or Jessica Simpson's is so thick? Shoot just look at Andrea from bgc11. The standard of beauty USED to be white. Now look at all these white women getting divorces. Don't you know white women have a 50% higher chance of divorce? Do you seriously call that "wife" material? LOL! You're delusional. Nowadays the standard of beauty is any woman with long hair and a beautiful face and body. Having a flat behind is highly unattractive. Especially when your pants have an air pocket between your ass and the actual jean material. You guys are just for the sex. Also, black women look MUCH better on camera. We don't have BLEACHED facial hair that the flash of the camera exposes. So..take a seat. Your insecurities are spilling from your over-sized pores.
Maceo

FOOL why are you talking to your own profiles? LMAO

Your a 60 year old man! LMAO

LOSER

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#357 Apr 30, 2014
She is beautiful...

I like her eyes.
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#358 Apr 30, 2014
IronOak wrote:
She is beautiful...
I like her eyes.
Maceo

She is not a Poor Lowly White woman which is your choice!

Notice even I won't date an established Black men! lmao I apply the same standards that Black men apply to us!

I go for someone my shade or lighter as well as he must be established!

I find ti funny that the blogs are talking about how angry Black men are their daughters and marrying White men! lmao

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#359 Apr 30, 2014
Tishauna wrote:
Honey please, white women get weaves JUST as much as black women do.
That is a bold faced LIE. You might as well tell me that grizzly bears prefer to eat grass over a gazelle.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#360 Apr 30, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bold faced LIE. You might as well tell me that grizzly bears prefer to eat grass over a gazelle.
Are you a woman? Thought so! Stay out of women's affairs negro, this is why negro men catch so much hell from "other" men. Yall are too busy worried about how long bw's lashes are, instead of running things like a REAL man.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#362 Apr 30, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
DEV white women do get weave a lot these days it's called extensions tho. Can't say they buy as much weave as us but they definitely buy it and in Hollywood EVERYBODY wear weave FACT. And FYI id rather be bald than have a Flat pancake azz and age really fast

Since: Apr 14

Harrisburg, PA

#363 Apr 30, 2014
She's a pretty woman with or without make up. And most celebs are never the most attractive of anything. They don't spend $10's of thousands on make up and plastic surgery for the heck of it. This should be an appreciation thread that people were willing to put a dark skinned non mixed black woman on the cover. That's actually a accomplishment all by itself.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#364 Apr 30, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?! Google it your damn self you stupid boy. Omg you're dumb. Like..I'm sorry I had to insult you. EVERYONE knows this and there are at least 15 WHITE girls in my class that wear hair weave clip ins or fusions. Brittany Spears wore weave when she shaved her damn head bloody bald! OMG you can't be this BLIND. You're lying to yourself..I seriously hope you're not black. Oh lord no. One thing that I am NOT sir, is a LIAR. Especially over something so small. Most white women order their hair online, but if you do go to the hair store you'll see a few. Also there's a hair line called "Lily Gallichi" or something like that and it was created by a white woman and the models are WHITE. Ugh, boy bye. Don't try and talk to me about hair and women.*end rant* keep sticking up for women like Cindy and see where that gets you.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#365 Apr 30, 2014
I can tell deep down inside some of you are over rating her because she's dark-skinned. Growing up as a light skinned brother, with a dark-skinned brother, and a dark-skinned sister 1 and 2 years ahead of me, I can spot this like a radar.

There seem to be a difference between African-American women and African-American men on this topic. A lot of the females will compliment certain dark-skinned males, but I seldom see them saying anything about the ones in the darker parts of Africa who look like they could be kin to Manute Bol, the late Washington Wizards star. I use to see that brother every other weekend at the club. Man that was one tall brother. Lupita looks like she could be kin to him, or perhaps Chris Rock, if you want to use an African-American. At least the females are honest about it though. Or maybe Hollywood don't promote the dark-skinned males from Africa like they did Lupita. The last time I saw the women go crazy over a dark-skinned brother who wasn't from here, and clearly wasn't too attractive until Hollywood made him, was Sidney Poitier. I may be wrong, but I can't think of any right off bat.

Farrakhan said something on a video back in the 80's, that didn't sit with some people. He said we are not the same Africans who came over on the middle passage. We've evolved, however we are still Africans. This applied to styles too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people forget about Britain 1 min White and Forever 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nuculur option 1,394,347
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 min RMGHispanic Causi... 40
Jury says open season on ]\[iggers in Baltimore. 4 min White and Forever 27
Obama Honors Homosexual Bar 6 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 3
The UK has left the EU 6 min RMGHispanic Causi... 25
Hard proof The elites want blacks to be treated... 7 min Its bigger than TV 3
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 min Drilling for the ... 1,276
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 1 hr Marcus Washington 75
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr you knew 135,922
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,229
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,515
More from around the web