Lupita is NOT the worlds most beautif...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#279 Apr 28, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
She is far from ugly, she is actually quite pretty. But the worlds most beautiful? I mean, really???
I really don't think so. Can we all atleast agree on that?
I agree with you. I find those kind of lists offensive and unnecessary but then again celebrity women seem to love them. The only person I have heard shun such lists is Selena Gomez... Way to go sweetie!! Young girls already have enough pressure to be perfect without adding on a stupid list!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#280 Apr 28, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of your comments prove you have no knowledge or understanding of the black race & our skin tones.
You make comments like you have never been around black people. Like you get you information from the media.
You are not black. You pink spawns are always pretending to be black women. Why??
You are not a black woman. You pink troll.
Maceo

Everybody knows the profiles are yours now! LMAO Your a 60 year old man you didn't have add 48 other remarks under 18 different profiles!

Very Insecure and immature!

Very sad for a 60 year old who did nothing for the race!

Since: Apr 14

Northampton, UK

#281 Apr 28, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of your comments prove you have no knowledge or understanding of the black race & our skin tones.
You make comments like you have never been around black people. Like you get you information from the media.
You are not black. You pink spawns are always pretending to be black women. Why??
Your understanding of race and genetics is flawed and illogical and that is an assessment which I stand by. Anything you say is irrelevant as you appear not only too aggressive, but unwell aswell.
Dinie

Arlington, VA

#282 Apr 28, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your understanding of race and genetics is flawed and illogical and that is an assessment which I stand by. Anything you say is irrelevant as you appear not only too aggressive, but unwell aswell.
maceo

Why did you fail your Ex White and Mother? LMAO

That's why BW didn't want you!
Dinie

Arlington, VA

#283 Apr 28, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
MaCEO

You love Whitie women!
michele

Houston, TX

#284 Apr 28, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your ass somewhere on a caucasian site where you belong, pink troll.
WM_Dominate_BM

Arlington, VA

#285 Apr 28, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo

How are you any different than Donald Sterling Maceo?

-Your a Racist against BW
-You promoted WW for BM only while hate on IR BW especially if they date or marry WM
-Didn't do for the Black race
-Refuse to do for your Mother or other BW
-Called Black women "She boons bytches, hoes, sluts and running to IR BW sites!
-Bitter and angry at Successful BW who do better than you!
-Dont bring rackhet Twerking Hoe's BW around

Sterling looks out for his own White wife, you didn't do much of anything for yours! She divorced you! YOu also don't do for the race but expect BW to remain loyal

I don't think so, your a trained Monkey!

Your the HO and not a no Good Man!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#286 Apr 28, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
This is always a difficult topic, because it's personal preferences.
http://beautyisdiverse.com/wp-content/uploads...
As they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Maceo

She pretty but has more Causian Features! Lupita is beautiful and Regal, this woman doesn't have it like she does!
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#287 Apr 28, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
She pretty but has more Causian Features! Lupita is beautiful and Regal, this woman doesn't have it like she does!
Causian Features? What are Causian Features?

Anyway, my isn't Maceo, you have have mistaking for someone else.

Bye shanene.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#288 Apr 28, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny statement, since you yourself aren't very well educated on the topic.

Since: Apr 14

Northampton, UK

#289 Apr 28, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I like it here thanks.
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#290 Apr 28, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny statement, since you yourself aren't very well educated on the topic.
mACEO

Go mentor and Give back you look foolish! You gave all of your decades to Whites only to be accepted but you hated on Black women like you Mother who raised you alone!

You don't talk about the anger towards your Father for abandoning you and your Sister to be raised alone without any support from your Father!

Is that why you didn't do for your White wife? Like Father like Son? Is that why you didn't do for black women?

VERY SAD AND YOUR ALMOST DEAD!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#291 Apr 28, 2014
HannahDe89-Michele-maceo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I like it here thanks.
mACEO

GO TO A White site since you've supported only WW for 35 years!

Your comment

Black women don't want you YOUR DEMENTED AND HAVE TOO MUCH HATRED IN YOUR HEART!

BYE BYE GO DIE!
Cindy

Richmond Hill, Canada

#292 Apr 28, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are not jealous of you.
I could never be jealous of any woman with no ass, soul or swag.
You bitches can't even dance.
You mess with black men. is why you get our attention. Do we even notice you boring spawns when you are with your own men?
You suck black men dicks on command & obey them, thats why some get with you.
oh please Bonifa, you black women try so hard to be like us that it's getting ridiculous. By the way, who said I didn't have an ass? you are just assuming as usual. I have a nice round butt that fits my body. It is toned unlike most black girls whose ass is just full of FAT.
Cindy

Richmond Hill, Canada

#293 Apr 28, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> being a model doesn't make you automatically pretty high fashion models are normally strange looking and oddly tall without a curve anywhere. Jlo doesn't look white at all especially her figure thats all mother Africa. Ms Lima is known for her beautiful full lips again not a white feature. Christina Milian is a beautiful Latina and she has more African ancestry
JLo looks like many White woman you see so please, stop the stupidity.

http://www.solarnavigator.net/music/music_ima...

Angelina Jolie has full lips I guess you want to say she is black of some sort too? Adrianna doesn't even have big lips, just fuller lips, you are SOOO stupid right now. Adrianna looks like any White model you see.

http://www.lfmmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...

God you Black girls are so stupid trying to know claim clearly White looking women as being some sort of Black woman, lol.

IronOak

Location hidden

#294 Apr 28, 2014
Why are saying these things?

IronOak

Location hidden

#295 Apr 28, 2014
why are you*
Cindy

Richmond Hill, Canada

#296 Apr 28, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
<quoted text>
JLO and Lima are both partially black. Fact. Adriana Lima even describes herself as a afro-latina, you can see it on youtube (I find that weird cos she looks about 1/4 at the most but still) Alba is very tanned with full african lips and doesn't look like a Spanish woman from europe.
You may find pure blooded black women to be not pretty, thats your opinion and I'm not gonna argue with you about that, unliike certain black women on this thread who are desperately trying to convince people about 'black beauty". However you could atleast acknowledge that a lot of the latina women who are viewed as sex symbols are and look part black and wouldn't be so exotic if it wasn't for the mixture in them.
Go to spain and see if you'll find a tanned, big booty, full lipped, golden curly haired, green eyed bombshell then get back to me. Those are typically mixed race traits which men across all borders find irresistable.
None of those women look anything close to a Black woman, you look silly trying to claim these girls, lol. The average person looking at these women would NEVER Think of them being any Black. There are Black Latina's and they do not look like Adrianna Lima or JLo, please stop looking dumb.

You black girls have such low self esteem that you hold on to the slightest possibility of someone having a drop of Black in them from 400 yrs ago or something, and then sit there and claim that they are black or have Black in them.

Spain is known for having women that look like JLo or Adrianna Lima.

This is one of the former MIss Spain
http://www.queenuniversepageant.com/contestan...

Lets here you claim her to be a Blackgirl now, lol.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#298 Apr 28, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>mACEO
Go mentor and Give back you look foolish! You gave all of your decades to Whites only to be accepted but you hated on Black women like you Mother who raised you alone!
You don't talk about the anger towards your Father for abandoning you and your Sister to be raised alone without any support from your Father!
Is that why you didn't do for your White wife? Like Father like Son? Is that why you didn't do for black women?
VERY SAD AND YOUR ALMOST DEAD!
Shanene, why are you so sadly reparative. I am not this person Maceo, you keep confusing me with. And leave my Mother and Father out of your mouth.

By the way, I have no sister. So this tells again that you are mentally ill. And I am far from being dead. I know for sure you'll die long before I do. In Terrible Pain!
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#300 Apr 28, 2014
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those women look anything close to a Black woman, you look silly trying to claim these girls, lol. The average person looking at these women would NEVER Think of them being any Black. There are Black Latina's and they do not look like Adrianna Lima or JLo, please stop looking dumb.
You black girls have such low self esteem that you hold on to the slightest possibility of someone having a drop of Black in them from 400 yrs ago or something, and then sit there and claim that they are black or have Black in them.
Spain is known for having women that look like JLo or Adrianna Lima.
This is one of the former MIss Spain
http://www.queenuniversepageant.com/contestan...
Lets here you claim her to be a Blackgirl now, lol.
Spain is known for having African influence. As a matter of fact, Africans lived in Spain ever since the Neolithic and Mesolithic time frame. Present day people live there recently.

SPAIN

Y-DNA HAPLOGROUP PERCENTAGES

http://www.iberianroots.com/Statistics/spain....

quote:
Lalueza-Fox states: "However, the biggest surprise was to discover that this individual possessed African versions in the genes that determine the light pigmentation of the current Europeans, which indicates that he had dark skin, although we can not know the exact shade."
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/01/...

Perhaps you should learn the basics about Puerto Rican History first, before you burst out your hate speeches.

Arturo Alfonso Schomburg,
Enjoy,

http://culturaafropuertorico.blogspot.nl/2011...

http://maap.columbia.edu/place/45

http://www.afrolatinos.tv/index.php...

http://centropr.hunter.cuny.edu/library/film-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,496,787
For you light skin men that think darker men ha... (Jan '15) 1 hr Yogibreeze 69
I hate blacks and I'm damn proud of it! (Mar '13) 1 hr Jsijd 13
Castrated African Slaves On Sale In Saudi Arabia (Dec '15) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Doesn't slavery pretty much prove whites are su... (Feb '16) 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
WARNING: Topix aggressively censoring posts! 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 4
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 3 hr Ms Mack 235
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 5 hr misfit 0676 919
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr IT IS I 51,333
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 6 hr What ever 119
News Being conservative is not being racist 7 hr huntcoyotes 510
More from around the web