Lupita is NOT the worlds most beautif...

Lupita is NOT the worlds most beautiful woman

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Since: Apr 14

Northampton, UK

#1 Apr 25, 2014
She is far from ugly, she is actually quite pretty. But the worlds most beautiful? I mean, really???

I really don't think so. Can we all atleast agree on that?
Ugh

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 25, 2014
I think the White Media doing that on purpose to trick the brown skinned Black Women to leave all Black Man.......(SBT's wet dream, by the way). That way, White Man will get:

All the Black bi-racial chicks.
All the beautiful light-skinned Black chicks
All the beautiful brown-skinned Black chicks.

The last ones left will be the darker-black skinned Black chicks. And I suppose they trick them too. Among the 4 category of our shade of blackness, the brown-skinned is best in my opinion. The bi-racial and light-skinned Blacks, are alright.....so/so. The darker-black skinned is a treasure! In terms of dominant genes and sex.

So, the White Man trying to sample all of them before their time is up. They want to ruin the Black Race before they are destroyed. Sounds exactly like something Satan and his children would do. Black Americams still refuse to wake up, though. They think it's "color blind, love, like that airhead, Phoenix Ascended. Smh.
michele

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 25, 2014
Damn you pink demons are obssessed with hating on Lupita

Is it hard for you to sleep because people call Lupita beautiful, you insecure spawn of satan?

A black woman won a oscar & you demons are losing it about to pull all your stringly, lice infested hair out.

You can't stand for a black woman to be in the spotlight for a moment.

You pink people need to always be the center of attention & I get sick of looking at you people on my tv all the time.

Nothing but pink devils on every channel.

Stop hating for a moment. Just for a moment.

You evil spawns are so jealous of everybody. If you are supposed to be superior, why are you so jealous of everybody?

Go fuck your dog,you'll feel better.
michele

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 25, 2014
^^
My comment was to you Hannah

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 25, 2014
But the same goes for everybody who made this list annually. Julia Roberts won like 4 times and to me she isn't even cute.

Since: Apr 14

Northampton, UK

#6 Apr 25, 2014
I'm black actually. Assuming that because I said lupita's overrated that I must be white/non-black... pathetic!

Just like there are black and white people who find Lupita very gorgeous, believe it or not, there are also black and white people who find her to be rather average or a bit above.

Since: Apr 14

Northampton, UK

#7 Apr 25, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
But the same goes for everybody who made this list annually. Julia Roberts won like 4 times and to me she isn't even cute.
True. Gywneth Paltrow caused a lot of debate when she received the title last year, likewise with Beyonce.

It appears as though whichever females had a fantastic year in terms of movie, music sales etc gains the title, ignoring the fact that the title is for 'most beautiful' not 'most successful''most album sales''most influential award speech' etc.
michele

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 25, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
I'm black actually. Assuming that because I said lupita's overrated that I must be white/non-black... pathetic!
Just like there are black and white people who find Lupita very gorgeous, believe it or not, there are also black and white people who find her to be rather average or a bit above.
Who cares if you don't like her. Go kill yourself jealous bitch.

I've never heard of a black girl named Hannah.

Why are you on a black forum degrading a lovely black woman? Take your dogfucking ass to the KKK forum with that bullshit.

Lupita is not overrated. She hasn't been in the spotlight that long.

Damn stop hating.

We like her. You don't have to like her. Get off this forum jealous bitch.

Since: Apr 14

Northampton, UK

#9 Apr 25, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if you don't like her. Go kill yourself jealous bitch.
I've never heard of a black girl named Hannah.
Why are you on a black forum degrading a lovely black woman? Take your dogfucking ass to the KKK forum with that bullshit.
Lupita is not overrated. She hasn't been in the spotlight that long.
Damn stop hating.
We like her. You don't have to like her. Get off this forum jealous bitch.
Go kill myself. Really?! Are you that butt hurt that all I simply said was that she's not imo (and many others), not that great. You seriously need to get a life dear.

This is an online forum for people to converse and debate and if I want to start a thread about lupita, expressing my opinion, or on anyone else for that matter then I bloody will!

I also said that I thought Gwyneth & Beyonce (and I've seen many others state this also) were not worthy of the title previously but are you ranting on about them?!

Like I said I'm a black female and I can appreciate the outer beauty (or lack of) in my own race aswell as others.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 25, 2014
She is probably the prettiest celebrity. When she has her hair grown out some.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#11 Apr 25, 2014
I'm a Black Man, and even I think Lupita isn't all that. I mean, I've seen some ghetto hoodrats look better than her. Even a Black female, BUM look a lot better than her. Perhaps, it's her personality that stands and her "happy spirit" but certainly not her looks.

Regardless though, I think the OP is jealous because she a dark skin, Black Woman and getting attention from White men more so than she is as a bi-racial chick.

I think I will laugh at Hannah, now.
michele

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 25, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go kill myself. Really?! Are you that butt hurt that all I simply said was that she's not imo (and many others), not that great. You seriously need to get a life dear.
This is an online forum for people to converse and debate and if I want to start a thread about lupita, expressing my opinion, or on anyone else for that matter then I bloody will!
I also said that I thought Gwyneth & Beyonce (and I've seen many others state this also) were not worthy of the title previously but are you ranting on about them?!
Like I said I'm a black female and I can appreciate the outer beauty (or lack of) in my own race aswell as others.
I am not "butthurt inbred. You pink devils are just annoying as hell. & you need to stop talking about black women so much.

If you don't like her fine. i don't see anything cute or attractive about your pink movie stars.

Why don't you pink demons focus on each other.

You can't even go to your own forums for obsessing with black folk.

Aren't there some pink devils you can be worshipping instead of worrying about Lupita?

Since: Apr 14

Northampton, UK

#13 Apr 25, 2014
Ugh wrote:
I'm a Black Man, and even I think Lupita isn't all that. I mean, I've seen some ghetto hoodrats look better than her. Even a Black female, BUM look a lot better than her. Perhaps, it's her personality that stands and her "happy spirit" but certainly not her looks.
Regardless though, I think the OP is jealous because she a dark skin, Black Woman and getting attention from White men more so than she is as a bi-racial chick.
I think I will laugh at Hannah, now.
Am not biracial mate. Black but light skinned (around beyonces skin tone).

There is no agenda here to hate on her for being dark, am just saying what I think it is. I didn't come out and start cussing or insulting her, I simply said I think she's quite pretty, however not the worlds most beautiful. Can anyone dispute that? No didn't think so.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Apr 25, 2014
Listen here every year people magazine pick the worlds most beautiful person and this year it's LUPITA it's her time to shine so be it! Nobody that has ever graced the cover of that magazine has been the most beautiful person in the world because there are to many nice looking people. Nobody was complaining when it was some plain white chick voted on
Ugh

Houston, TX

#16 Apr 25, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am not biracial mate. Black but light skinned (around beyonces skin tone).
There is no agenda here to hate on her for being dark, am just saying what I think it is. I didn't come out and start cussing or insulting her, I simply said I think she's quite pretty, however not the worlds most beautiful. Can anyone dispute that? No didn't think so.
Hannah, I've seen your picture before. You are a bi-racial. You must've forgotten who I am, huh? You always dogging dark-skinned man and women. You also think "bi-racial" is a Race and not part of the Black Race. I remember you participating in such a thread discussing those things. As my you had your picture up and I seen your bi-racial butt. Just saying, now.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 25, 2014
LUPITA has beautiful smooth skin no makeup needed how many people have skin like that? She has pretty features and wears her own natural hair texture
Not so pretty

Marion, NC

#18 Apr 25, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
her own natural hair texture
brilo

Since: Apr 14

Northampton, UK

#19 Apr 25, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannah, I've seen your picture before. You are a bi-racial. You must've forgotten who I am, huh? You always dogging dark-skinned man and women. You also think "bi-racial" is a Race and not part of the Black Race. I remember you participating in such a thread discussing those things. As my you had your picture up and I seen your bi-racial butt. Just saying, now.
Huh? I'm new to this site, what are you on about? I am black caribbean born in britain (london). Get your facts correct please. Smh.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#20 Apr 25, 2014
HannahDe89 wrote:
She is far from ugly, she is actually quite pretty. But the worlds most beautiful? I mean, really???
I really don't think so. Can we all atleast agree on that?
Neither was Gwenyth Paltrow when she was given the title last year. Did you post about that? Why the uproar about Lupita?

Since: Apr 14

Northampton, UK

#21 Apr 25, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither was Gwenyth Paltrow when she was given the title last year. Did you post about that? Why the uproar about Lupita?
True. I did say in an earlier post that both Gwyneth and Beyonce were not worthy of the title either (imo). I've just joined topix recently, however had I been a member from time ago I certainly would've said the same about them.

There is no uproar here as far as i'm concerned, and this is not an attack on her for being dark. I just think she's not the worlds most beautiful, neither is Jennifer lawrence, Julia Roberts and plenty of other white women who have been totally hyped up by the media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min moshx 1,420,009
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 min Hebrew Supremacist 571
Huma has had enough Weiner! 6 min I hate superpreda... 8
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 6 min Drilling for the ... 73
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 11 min fluer 272
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 15 min Go Blue Forever 89
black panther leader says trump is right 17 min I hate superpreda... 1
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 39 min AAM2000 60
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Who 47,899
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 1 hr KIP 75
More from around the web