1 - 20 of 190 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2014
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“BORN FREE”

Since: Mar 10

ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL

#1 Mar 6, 2010
The black girls I work with walk 3 wide so you can't pass them in the hallway and do so at a snails pace. I couldn't walk so damm slow if I tried. It really pisses me off. I have shyt to fix and I must wait for these people intentionally being rude to everyone else that feels they should be working at a decent pace. I mean this place is paying us to work.
GhostOfMikah

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 6, 2010
Ever tried "Excuse Me"?

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2010
MAXX AMERICAN wrote:
The black girls I work with walk 3 wide so you can't pass them in the hallway and do so at a snails pace. I couldn't walk so damm slow if I tried. It really pisses me off. I have shyt to fix and I must wait for these people intentionally being rude to everyone else that feels they should be working at a decent pace. I mean this place is paying us to work.
You've only been here 3 hours and the only thing you can do is post stupid shit?smh

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 6, 2010
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You've only been here 3 hours and the only thing you can do is post stupid shit?smh
lol

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#5 Mar 6, 2010
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that this Maxx has been here for some time.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#6 Mar 6, 2010
MAXX AMERICAN wrote:
Is that you Maxx?

“BORN FREE”

ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL

#7 Mar 6, 2010
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong newbie.....

I have been here for about a year......

Now, because I have this happen to me everyday, it is stupid to bring it up? It's a fact that I must deal with. So, why do black...some...walk so damm slow.....this is common knowledge and you know it.

“BORN FREE”

ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL

#8 Mar 6, 2010
GhostOfMikah wrote:
Ever tried "Excuse Me"?
I guess I could try that.....

I guess, I think it would be polite to let some space for people coming the other direction and those that want to take more then 2 steps every 10 seconds. They know they are being rude and I am suppose to be polite and say excuse me.....screw that.

“BORN FREE”

ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL

#9 Mar 6, 2010
mindgames wrote:
<quoted text> Is that you Maxx?
Yes, it is my newest account, since the transsexuals got me banned....lol

I know this is kind of harsh for me to say. But, it is true. And its all young black girls that are doing it.
Holy Doe

AOL

#10 Mar 6, 2010
so all that crap they just shoplifted does not fall down their pants leg
Dan in Pa

Moscow, PA

#11 Mar 6, 2010
Perhaps painting a double yellow line in the middle of the hallway would work?

Just so I understand this properly; you are walking towards these young ladies? They can see you walking towards them?

It doesn't sound like you are sneaking up behind them where they can't see you.

Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Mar 6, 2010
MAXX AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong newbie.....
I have been here for about a year......
Now, because I have this happen to me everyday, it is stupid to bring it up? It's a fact that I must deal with. So, why do black...some...walk so damm slow.....this is common knowledge and you know it.
No it is not common knowledge you imbecile you just want to insult us and troll that is all.You aint fooling nobody sweetie.

“BORN FREE”

ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL

#13 Mar 6, 2010
Holy Doe wrote:
so all that crap they just shoplifted does not fall down their pants leg
I don't think people shop lift from a nursing and rehabilitation center for elderly people.

“BORN FREE”

ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL

#14 Mar 6, 2010
Dan in Pa wrote:
Perhaps painting a double yellow line in the middle of the hallway would work?
Just so I understand this properly; you are walking towards these young ladies? They can see you walking towards them?
It doesn't sound like you are sneaking up behind them where they can't see you.
No, I am walking behind them. And they know people are behind them and they don't care. If I am walking towards people taking up the whole hallway I will walk right up into their face until the one on the left moves out of my way. That goes for white, black or purple people.
Hloy Doe

AOL

#15 Mar 6, 2010
MAXX AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think people shop lift from a nursing and rehabilitation center for elderly people.
wanna bet

“BORN FREE”

ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL

#16 Mar 6, 2010
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not common knowledge you imbecile you just want to insult us and troll that is all.You aint fooling nobody sweetie.
Please......
For once in your life admit something about black folks that is true. Most pedophiles are white...that is the truth and common knowledge which I know.

I am not a troll. I asked a question about something that happens to me 5 days a week involving black girls.

Level 5

Location hidden

#18 Mar 6, 2010
MAXX AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Please......
For once in your life admit something about black folks that is true. Most pedophiles are white...that is the truth and common knowledge which I know.
I am not a troll. I asked a question about something that happens to me 5 days a week involving black girls.
Please for once in your shut in pathetic life admit to your stupidity.Why come to a AA forum to insult folks?Dont you have bed pans to empty and transferring an old woman to her bed?Better hurry up before those girls walk in front of you.LMAO!

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#19 Mar 6, 2010
MAXX AMERICAN wrote:
everybody dont speed walk like they're on crack. but, why dont you ask the black girls you work with? why ask ppl on topix? we dont know why they walk so slow.

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#20 Mar 6, 2010
Yougotthewhiteonebaby wrote:
its because they are direct descendants of apes, only one step up on the evolution ladder, and they drag their knuckles, that creates a lot of friction and heat, so they must walk slow as to not burn their hands, they need them to grab welfare check, hold 40's and blunts!
this post actually made me lol

“As Above,So Below”

Since: Feb 10

The Resurrection

#22 Mar 6, 2010
Stimulate My Intellect wrote:
<quoted text>everybody dont speed walk like they're on crack. but, why dont you ask the black girls you work with? why ask ppl on topix? we dont know why they walk so slow.
lol,for real.smh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The rise of Africa will be the rise of African ... (Jan '13) 7 min DeeQueen 183
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 8 min Ugh 3,091
I will never sell my Nigerian queens out 9 min Stupid Thread 75
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 10 min iamcuriousnow 2,018
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,167
Nigerian women love Pakistani men 13 min Stupid Thread 2
There's A War On The Black Male 14 min black man1 465
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Ben YISRAEL 4,676
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr RFD 120,506
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••