The Men's thread: For black men only!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#849 Apr 5, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, no fights this weeekend. But a lot to look forward to over the next month or so. Got rigondeaux-donaire, next weekend (that should be the fight of the year, if you ask me), then austin trout-canela alvarez (another great match up....i got trout to take that one) the week after that, then a decent card with zab judah the following week and on may 4th, it's money mayweather. Good times for us boxing fans.
the weather is gettin better over here in seoul, so me and my girl are gonna go biking on the han river then the movies later.
that is right. I was hoping those fights started this weekend. all of those fights I am going to see. the one that really interest me is the trout vs canelo fight. I don't know how good trout really is or carnelo. this fight for trout is going to be a hard one for him. I am going to root for him. I am a big mayweather fan. I really wanted to see him fight the pac man. but, now that is out. I hope you have a nice time biking.
Knightly BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#850 Apr 5, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you don't caffeine yourself to death. that is the reason I do not mess with those drinks. I hope you are not a hyper person. because those drinks can cause you to have an heart attack. so, I hope you are being careful.
I'm going to stop drinking those things.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#851 Apr 5, 2013
Knightly BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to stop drinking those things.
thank you...lol.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#852 Apr 6, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>If you think about it, trolling, like pimpin, aint easy. YOu gotta take the time to find the topix afam, register an account (i know,some people don't but a lot do), wait for topix to send you a confirmation email, then you gotta read the posts on this forum and take the time to post comments...and some of these trolls are posting 50-60 comments and more per thread...think of how much time that takes out of their day. So I'm wondering to myself, why anybody would come to a forum that doesn't concern them first of all to put themselves through all that. i can understand the females to some extent. females always looking for male attention...that's just how they are. but there's gotta be something emotionally or psychologically wrong with anybody who would go out of their way to troll. it's not normal or practical behavior. Seems to me, there's so many other things a person could be doing with their time that would be more beneficial, constructive and even far more fun.
Yes the troll mentality is a very twisted one. Particularly the racist troll. It's a contradiction to everything they are supposed to represent. If I dont like something or somebody I simply avoid them/it. Plenty of white themed forums on the net and yet...here they are on this one. Remember the Anglo forum? It got shut down due to inactivity cos they were all right here.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#853 Apr 6, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
Speaking of the bm/bw dynamic, i remember when bm started making rap videos,all the women in the videos were white. BW would pitch a fit because they were like "yall prefer them ww over us!" Then black rappers started to make videos with bw, and bw were like "y'all exploiting those black women!...y'all don't respect us!" So brothers started to integrate the video chicks with bw AND ww and bw be talkin bout "y'all got to have y'all VARIETY! Bw aint good enough?"
These b8tches is just too confused and confusing...the thing bm need to know more than anything else about bw, is, no matter how much they b8tch and complain, you NEVER want to take them seriously.
The bw is well aware that she doesn't make any goddamn sense and she doesn't feel any RESPONSIBLITY to make sense, because her fallback will always be that she's a woman and women are expected to be irrational anyway, so YOU'RE the one who's dumb for listening to anything she says.
Seems to me also that alot of these bw (at least in America) are living in some kinda fantasy talkin about "We're moving on and getting wm to marry us" etc. These wm dont want them tho,not like in a Cinderella story sort of way that bw are making it. Here in NYC I see all kindsa IR but bw/wm are least of all. Well okay,maybe bw/Asian men but still,theres not this big rash of wm with bw like they try and make it seem.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#854 Apr 6, 2013
Peace bredren!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#855 Apr 6, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the troll mentality is a very twisted one. Particularly the racist troll. It's a contradiction to everything they are supposed to represent. If I dont like something or somebody I simply avoid them/it.
Tell that to the people who create threads like the white devil is Satan, white people are jealous, all white people are liars etc....
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#856 Apr 6, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me also that alot of these bw (at least in America) are living in some kinda fantasy talkin about "We're moving on and getting wm to marry us" etc.
They're just looking for someone who can take care of all the kids they pop out because of their slutty behavior.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#857 Apr 6, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me also that alot of these bw (at least in America) are living in some kinda fantasy talkin about "We're moving on and getting wm to marry us" etc. These wm dont want them tho,not like in a Cinderella story sort of way that bw are making it. Here in NYC I see all kindsa IR but bw/wm are least of all. Well okay,maybe bw/Asian men but still,theres not this big rash of wm with bw like they try and make it seem.
I do agree with you on the wm and bw thing. I have seen a few. yea, a few. for some reason when I see a bw with a wm. the black woman always look at me like she is very ashamed. for example...a black woman was with a white man walking into a video store and I was coming out. the bw was laughing while she was talking to him. then she looked at me coming out of the store and she put her head down. she looked like she very ashamed that I saw her with a white man. also, he had a funny look on his face to. for some reason the few bw that have seen in ir look at me and then turn their head very quickly. like a look of embarrassment. I don't know why. I don't care who they date or marry. that's there business.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#858 Apr 6, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree with you on the wm and bw thing. I have seen a few. yea, a few. for some reason when I see a bw with a wm. the black woman always look at me like she is very ashamed. for example...a black woman was with a white man walking into a video store and I was coming out. the bw was laughing while she was talking to him. then she looked at me coming out of the store and she put her head down. she looked like she very ashamed that I saw her with a white man. also, he had a funny look on his face to. for some reason the few bw that have seen in ir look at me and then turn their head very quickly. like a look of embarrassment. I don't know why. I don't care who they date or marry. that's there business.
Well I've noticed that too from bw but I always thought it was a look of anxiety like "Oh shit,is he gonna say somethin?"

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#859 Apr 6, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
so black men, what's y'alls plans for the freakin weekend? hot dates? Hittin the club? stayin home and watching tv cause you broke? what's goin on this weekend?!!
Going to work

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#860 Apr 6, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>that is right. I was hoping those fights started this weekend. all of those fights I am going to see. the one that really interest me is the trout vs canelo fight. I don't know how good trout really is or carnelo. this fight for trout is going to be a hard one for him. I am going to root for him. I am a big mayweather fan. I really wanted to see him fight the pac man. but, now that is out. I hope you have a nice time biking.
trout handled cotto with ease. with his size, strength and skill, i think he takes canelo...but canelo is a feisty brawler, i guess it's really about who can impose their style. As far as pacman vs mayweather, i always felt that pacman shoulda just gone along with the drug testing. He would be setting a good example for the sport. by not agreeing to the test, he basically made himself look like a cheater. Pacman basically lost his last 3 fights, but a fight with him and floyd would still draw big.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#861 Apr 6, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Well I've noticed that too from bw but I always thought it was a look of anxiety like "Oh shit,is he gonna say somethin?"
yea I agree, I have felt that way about a few of them. I have seen about maybe 9 or 10 of them. the other's I felt like they were feeling embarrassment. one black woman was liking me at one time. I saw her sitting in a bar with her white boyfriend. she looked at me and man, you should of saw her face. she couldn't look up at me. I don't know why. because, she didn't have anything to do with me.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#862 Apr 6, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me also that alot of these bw (at least in America) are living in some kinda fantasy talkin about "We're moving on and getting wm to marry us" etc. These wm dont want them tho,not like in a Cinderella story sort of way that bw are making it. Here in NYC I see all kindsa IR but bw/wm are least of all. Well okay,maybe bw/Asian men but still,theres not this big rash of wm with bw like they try and make it seem.
It cracks me up when I hear bw talking about they "moving on from bm." Like bw have ever been loyal to bm. If you look at history, pretty much every bw who had the opportunity to date or marry wm have JUMPED at the chance. From madame cj walker, dorothy dandridge, lena horne and pearl bailey to angela davis, diana ross, tina turner, diane carroll, stacy dash, halle berry, venus williams, the rapper eve and we could go on and on, whenever a bw gets fame, wealth and success, they seem to end up with wm. The reason a lot MORE of them don't go IR is because wm don't want the average, ordinary bw, unless they have a sex fetish. In fact, I know a lotta wm from places I have worked. Most wm can't STAND bw...but if a bw is a legit superstar, some wm will check for her. Any bw wanting to go for a wm has got to be a ballin outta control with a good education, good looks, style, etc. even low-grade wm aint gonna settle for less when it comes to bw.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#863 Apr 6, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the troll mentality is a very twisted one. Particularly the racist troll. It's a contradiction to everything they are supposed to represent. If I dont like something or somebody I simply avoid them/it. Plenty of white themed forums on the net and yet...here they are on this one. Remember the Anglo forum? It got shut down due to inactivity cos they were all right here.
aint that some funny sh8t? they neglected their own forum to come to our forum and set up shop as if they belong here...just to make sure we get the message that they don't like us. so now they lost their forum , they b8tch about "how come there's a black forum and not a white forum?"

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#864 Apr 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Peace bredren!
Sup, VS?....what's goin on with you bro?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#865 Apr 6, 2013
Seen GI Joe last night with my girlfriend. She liked the movie. I wasn't crazy about it. Seemed to be too overdone. All that ninja sh8t was confusing was hell. She was surprised that the rock was the star of the movie because the reviews gave bruce willis and channing tatum top billing..the other choices were the olympus movie and the tyler perry movie. I'll support a spike lee joint or pretty much any black film producer, but sorry, but I can't support tyler perry...

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#866 Apr 6, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree with you on the wm and bw thing. I have seen a few. yea, a few. for some reason when I see a bw with a wm. the black woman always look at me like she is very ashamed. for example...a black woman was with a white man walking into a video store and I was coming out. the bw was laughing while she was talking to him. then she looked at me coming out of the store and she put her head down. she looked like she very ashamed that I saw her with a white man. also, he had a funny look on his face to. for some reason the few bw that have seen in ir look at me and then turn their head very quickly. like a look of embarrassment. I don't know why. I don't care who they date or marry. that's there business.
but a lotta these bw are educated about history. they know about the struggles of blacks to get freedom, equality, etc and how the vast majority of whites have been racist towards us and tried to keep us down. So, now these bw lettin some wm put his d8ck in them, of course they gonnna feel some shame and inner conflict. they may try to cover it up with platitudes like "race doesn't matter" or "love is blind" or "we need to bury the past," but you can't hide from reality. it's like my sisters...they will tell you that they would NEVER date a wm, because they would feel too ashamed of themselves as bw.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#867 Apr 6, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>It cracks me up when I hear bw talking about they "moving on from bm." Like bw have ever been loyal to bm. If you look at history, pretty much every bw who had the opportunity to date or marry wm have JUMPED at the chance. From madame cj walker, dorothy dandridge, lena horne and pearl bailey to angela davis, diana ross, tina turner, diane carroll, stacy dash, halle berry, venus williams, the rapper eve and we could go on and on, whenever a bw gets fame, wealth and success, they seem to end up with wm. The reason a lot MORE of them don't go IR is because wm don't want the average, ordinary bw, unless they have a sex fetish. In fact, I know a lotta wm from places I have worked. Most wm can't STAND bw...but if a bw is a legit superstar, some wm will check for her. Any bw wanting to go for a wm has got to be a ballin outta control with a good education, good looks, style, etc. even low-grade wm aint gonna settle for less when it comes to bw.
Well look at how they are in public. Aint nothin louder than a gaggle of black women on the street on a weekend night. White boys aint trynta holla at that. That chit is embarrassing.Not cute :-/
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#868 Apr 6, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
Seen GI Joe last night with my girlfriend. She liked the movie. I wasn't crazy about it. Seemed to be too overdone. All that ninja sh8t was confusing was hell. She was surprised that the rock was the star of the movie because the reviews gave bruce willis and channing tatum top billing..the other choices were the olympus movie and the tyler perry movie. I'll support a spike lee joint or pretty much any black film producer, but sorry, but I can't support tyler perry...
Perry's for old church lady types. Spikes puttin too many whites in his films these days.They dont even really have black themes any more. "Do the right thing" was a classic tho.Broke down and saw the first ep of Scandal only because of that thread. It's whatever. Kerry Washington is HARD on that white nut smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Fitius T Bluster 1,706,061
Florida School Shooter Was Jewish/Hispanic NOT ... 4 min FireFellow44 35
caucasoids: gods ugly mistake 12 min disgusting white ape 1
when black hitler returns hes gonna put you ugl... 14 min Hmm 4
My book about N(EYE)GGERS 18 min disgusting white ape 2
Good Morning Beautiful Sun Kissed People 19 min disgusting white ape 21
News Civil-rights marchers: US still needs to addres... (Jul '16) 55 min Mrsrobertasmomma 33
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr EatingWhitneysSwe... 1,625
it must really suck being black! 1 hr Back Whipping Master 64
Nobody is on white people side 2 hr Back Whipping Master 95
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 2 hr FireFellow44 77
More from around the web