paul walker has died
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 30, 2013
The wm that I have seen 100 bw on this forum ook about how sexy he is and how they want to fck him has dies.

Sorry shegroes.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 30, 2013
Throughout America, most BM probably won't be bothered by this tragedy much, as many of his own race of women were often enamored by Walker. It's a shame that it takes such an occurrence for the BM to achieve any game.

The average black knows he can't compete while in the presence of non-black men including whites, which is why he wants them gone as fast as possible. This is often reflected in their postings.
Say My Name

Harrow, UK

#4 Dec 1, 2013
Tbos is mad because he cannot compete with and fears the average black man, that is why he lives vicariously through white men who have more going for them than he does.

Poor Tbos. His weird obsession with black men is the reason why he cannot find a partner.
Say My Name

Harrow, UK

#5 Dec 1, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
The wm that I have seen 100 bw on this forum ook about how sexy he is and how they want to fck him has dies.
Sorry shegroes.
I can say I've on.y noticed Phoenix go on about him. I think she jynxed him.

Lord have mercy.
Say My Name

Harrow, UK

#6 Dec 1, 2013
It's ironic that he died in a car crash. Driving fast and furious causes lives!
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#8 Dec 1, 2013
Another poor loser peckerwood who spent his weekend on a black forum trying to use blacks to fill the void in their wretched lives.
Helen

UK

#10 Dec 1, 2013
RIP

We can Die any minute. Tommorow isnt Promised to any of us.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 1, 2013
bohogamy wrote:
typical dumb craxxer using his fellow wm's death as racist bait and yt superiority because he's to much of a loser to do ish himself. I think bm liked paul walker he was cool,Liked him since the first ff movie back in 01. Rip. This thread is a clear indication of how sick most craxxers are..take notes sheboons.
Go eat a banana Heboon.

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12 Dec 2, 2013
He was so gorgeous. I feel so sorry for his teenage daughter.
Can you imagine he died just after attending a charity? When I go I would like that to be one of the last things I do as well.
And the wreckage! It sent chills right down my spine, I wonder what the bodies looked like.

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Dec 2, 2013
Silverness wrote:
Can you imagine he died just after attending a charity? When I go I would like that to be one of the last things I do as well.
And the wreckage! It sent chills right down my spine, I wonder what the bodies looked like.
Yes it is going to be especially hard losing her dad at just 15 and what's worst he was famous so there will always be traces of him somewhere. He was totally BBQ-ed.

http://static7.imagecollect.com/preview/1442/...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/01/art...

Level 5

Location hidden

#15 Dec 2, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is going to be especially hard losing her dad at just 15 and what's worst he was famous so there will always be traces of him somewhere. He was totally BBQ-ed.
http://static7.imagecollect.com/preview/1442/...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/01/art...
Imagine that!!! I hope his girlfriend stays close to her and helps her get through it, she is also so young, barely 23 right? I hope they heal and help each other get through the days ahead.

Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Dec 2, 2013
FLOPPY DICK wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! I didn't realize some black people had empathy.:O
I am a rarity, just look at the number of spam, disagree and clueless votes that the post got... smh.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 Dec 3, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that!!! I hope his girlfriend stays close to her and helps her get through it, she is also so young, barely 23 right? I hope they heal and help each other get through the days ahead.
Yep, I hope all the people that loved him huddle together for strength. Walker's father was interviewed this morning and he was barely holding back the tears.
Black Man

Athens, GA

#19 Dec 3, 2013
Silverness wrote:
What about the teenage girl Paul was dating? No do you feel sorry for him and his daughter?

Level 5

Location hidden

#20 Dec 3, 2013
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the teenage girl Paul was dating? No do you feel sorry for him and his daughter?
She was a teenager when they first met, she is 23 now. And yes I do feel terribly sorry for her too which is why I mentioned her too above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,564,678
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 3 min KIP 100
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 3 min Leroy Thompson 1,088
Two thousand seven hundred thirty eight 4 min Formica Jones 2
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 min Tee 51
White Heavy Weight Boxers today would mop up Am... 9 min Leroy Thompson 1
Africans Helping to DESTROY the Hated USA World... 12 min Paul 6
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 43 min Formica Jones 813
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 3 hr Truth 38
More from around the web