Why do Blacks hate Science and Mathem...

Why do Blacks hate Science and Mathematics

Posted in the African-American Forum

Asian Persuasian

Laredo, TX

#1 Oct 8, 2013
but love Sports and watching TV?
Gottz

Athens, GA

#2 Oct 8, 2013
"Why do Blacks hate Science and Mathematics?"

Because your ignorant, rooty-poo azz don't want to acknowledge or look them up....

Why don't you go to college instead of listening what people say on YouTube?
Asian Persuasian

Laredo, TX

#5 Oct 8, 2013
Gottz wrote:
"Why do Blacks hate Science and Mathematics?"
Because your ignorant, rooty-poo azz don't want to acknowledge or look them up....
Why don't you go to college instead of listening what people say on YouTube?
why do you resort to name calling? I just find it interesting that Blacks devote all their time to Sports and Music but no time to academic subjects. No wonder Blacks have a huge drop out rate in schools.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6 Oct 8, 2013
I love science and mathematics. I find it interesting that our Universe is just one big math equation. I often wonder if that could be the proof of god.

As for science I find it compelling that we can't figure out what gravity truly is or how it effects space time.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 8, 2013
Asian Persuasian wrote:
I know Black kids in the neighborhood don't let you play out side that why you're inside you're house posting all this retarded logic threads. Black people like apple so why do they hate mayo? gtfo
Ethiopian guy

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2013
Asian Persuasian wrote:
probably the same reason Asian worship whites & luck assertive! That why you always need approval of white cause you still are moral slave. In your culture dating or marring a white is upgrade lol
Btw I doubted you are Chinese, Chinese have better common sense than you!
You are from weak race and miss your master so you come here to insult the black race smdh Asian lol¿:-) a subhuman alien look like hahaha

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 8, 2013
Asian Persuasian wrote:
it's justs stupid american streotypes
some blacks love math and some whites hates maths
like some asians love sport and some blacks love science
Black Intel

Athens, GA

#10 Oct 8, 2013
Burrito Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say "rooty-poo". It makes you sound like a phag.
How would you know, PHAGG?
Sean Beatty

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
I love science and mathematics. I find it interesting that our Universe is just one big math equation. I often wonder if that could be the proof of god.
As for science I find it compelling that we can't figure out what gravity truly is or how it effects space time.
Graivty is the effect of gravitons. Gravity can slow down time and bend space.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#12 Oct 8, 2013
Blacks hate anything they can't learn, understand, explain or even spell.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 8, 2013
American blacks were at a huge disadvantage due to slavery and Jim Crow laws. My grandmother whom is still alive wasn't allowed to attend highschool neither was my grandfather. AAs only in the last 50 years have gained access to the education other races have had access to their entire generations. We are still playing catch up. And to be honest America is far behind other nations in the math and science dept regardless of race. Most of what America knows of these subjects came from other nations especially the China and Japan.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#14 Oct 8, 2013
N!##ers don't have the intellectual capacity for math and or science. That's why they have n!##r studies for affirmative action subhumans in college.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Oct 8, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
We are still playing catch up.
No, you're still playing the race card to get free stuff.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 8, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're still playing the race card to get free stuff.
No actually you just don't know what you are talking about. Your one line no brain responses will be ignored.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Oct 8, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually you just don't know what you are talking about.
Really?:) LMAO!!!!!!! Ask Al nighur Sharpton about that.

He is a master at using it.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2013
The extent of most blacks' mathematic skills are counting change to ride the bus.
Chuck

United States

#19 Oct 8, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
N!##ers don't have the intellectual capacity for math and or science. That's why they have n!##r studies for affirmative action subhumans in college.
Americas brightest and top Astrophysicist is an AA BM.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_...

Awwww so much for "blakz ain't into planetz, space and science and sheit. Dumb ass!

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#21 Oct 9, 2013
Why are white trolls so obsessed with blacks?

Trolling from your mummy's basement is not cool at all Masud.
MrScholar86

Greenwood, MS

#24 Oct 9, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
American blacks were at a huge disadvantage due to slavery and Jim Crow laws. My grandmother whom is still alive wasn't allowed to attend highschool neither was my grandfather. AAs only in the last 50 years have gained access to the education other races have had access to their entire generations. We are still playing catch up. And to be honest America is far behind other nations in the math and science dept regardless of race. Most of what America knows of these subjects came from other nations especially the China and Japan.
Most of this is true, but you have many parents, teachers, students,etc regardless of race, that doesn't value education. Racism is not the blame for everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 7 min Moses 7,982
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Moses 46,549
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Grey Ghost 1,395,960
Jump off a building and die, White people 1 hr Rick Ross 1
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr ugly monkeys 31
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 136,073
Black female domination in sports 1 hr Trauma 26
Eurafrica 2 hr Moses 62
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr thetruth 32,685
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 hr Moses 114
More from around the web