Comments
1 - 20 of 406 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2013
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2013
I know you all are just as shocked as me that...

Kenya has a luxury shopping mall?

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#2 Sep 21, 2013
That's mean RIP to the people that passed away..

.. I am interested in this "luxury mall" as well.
Boondeeboojoe

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#3 Sep 21, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
I know you all are just as shocked as me that...
Kenya has a luxury shopping mall?
Its not not the 23 dead people that shocked you but the possibility of a luxury shopping mall?^_^

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 21, 2013
I'm at not shocked at all that Kenya has a shopping mall that is considered "luxury".

RIP

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 21, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
That's mean RIP to the people that passed away..
.. I am interested in this "luxury mall" as well.
Yes it is sad to see innocent people lose their lives RIP but I will be googling this mall because wealthy Africans interesting.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2013
Boondeeboojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not not the 23 dead people that shocked you but the possibility of a luxury shopping mall?^_^
Absolutely I want to know what do they call luxury.
Boondeeboojoe

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#7 Sep 21, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely I want to know what do they call luxury.
Are you taking a swipe at kenyans? Any AA luxury mall that you know of? What is sold in there anyways?^_^

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Sep 21, 2013
Boondeeboojoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you taking a swipe at kenyans? Any AA luxury mall that you know of? What is sold in there anyways?^_^
Yes I am but not out of hate just out of curiosity. I just hope that the blacks are enjoying these luxuries. I am aware that black African countries are often filled with whites enjoying all the wealth.
Go Back Please

Malang, Indonesia

#12 Sep 21, 2013
"Luxury" means it has a roof.
Boon

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#13 Sep 21, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
Kenyan luxury mall, too funny.
Do you know what Kenya is? It could be a dish for all we know._
Boon

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#14 Sep 21, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am but not out of hate just out of curiosity. I just hope that the blacks are enjoying these luxuries. I am aware that black African countries are often filled with whites enjoying all the wealth.
Here you go again thinking lowly of black "peeples".*rolleyes*

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 21, 2013
Rip to those who lost their lives, very sad!

Here is the mall
http://www.businessoffashion.com/wp-content/u...
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#16 Sep 21, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
I know you all are just as shocked as me that...

Kenya has a luxury shopping mall?
Ignorant as hell, y'all really to brush up on your world views and Africa. This day and aged people still make ignorant statement such as this. Kenya has many malls. Travel and stop being stupid
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#17 Sep 21, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely I want to know what do they call luxury.
There are a lot of wealthy Africans and they made their money the hard way by starting business.
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#18 Sep 21, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am but not out of hate just out of curiosity. I just hope that the blacks are enjoying these luxuries. I am aware that black African countries are often filled with whites enjoying all the wealth.
No it is not filled with whites but Africans themselves. Wealthy Africans don't live Africa unless going on vacation.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Edmonton, Canada

#19 Sep 22, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
I know you all are just as shocked as me that...
Kenya has a luxury shopping mall?
people were killed by terrorists...this should be what's important. who cares if the mall is luxury or not. I already told you once, don't worry about what's going on in Africa, worry about your own people in the usa being killed everyday left and right

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#20 Sep 22, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant as hell, y'all really to brush up on your world views and Africa. This day and aged people still make ignorant statement such as this. Kenya has many malls. Travel and stop being stupid
And I'll bet that most of those malls are filled with blonde hair and blue eyes people. One thing I like about Nigerian people is that they know how to benefit from their own resources.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#21 Sep 22, 2013
Recent updates is that the death count is at 50.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#22 Sep 22, 2013
canuck26 wrote:
<quoted text>
people were killed by terrorists...this should be what's important. who cares if the mall is luxury or not. I already told you once, don't worry about what's going on in Africa, worry about your own people in the usa being killed everyday left and right
Oh please the only time I discuss African is when it makes the headline or twitter America. And this story is still at the top of
twitter.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#23 Sep 22, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not filled with whites but Africans themselves. Wealthy Africans don't live Africa unless going on vacation.
Who are you trying to fool and yes wealthy whites do live in Africa benefiting more from your resources than you yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,101,265
Half of African-Americans may need increased do... 4 min Sunshine 8
Cop shoots two black males ages 8 and 10 LMFAO! 6 min human vs erectus ... 28
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 7 min Raise da Roof S 2,367
Blacks in Britain 8 min Bychance37 8
MMR Vaccine/Autism Revelation: Another "Tuskege... 8 min friend 9
Secret Chinese plan to exterminate blacks? (Oct '13) 10 min human vs erectus ... 60
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 11 min Truth Hurts 4,911
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 15 min Stupid Thread 3,548
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 42 min Cywar1 64
There's A War On The Black Male 54 min black man1 628
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••