Financial Planning

Don't smell bad

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Diana

Redmond, WA

#1 Jul 24, 2008
Ok, I absolutely LOVE white guys because they're just physically so gorgeous! They (well.. MOST) have such perfect sexy facial features that a black man just simply can not possess.

:-)

P.S - I LOVVVE white guys!! LoL
Environmental Analysis

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Jul 24, 2008
Environmentally speaking, I don't understand why we see so many posters on this forum claiming to love white men when clearly this is an African American Forum and not a Black woman White man forum.

I believe there is a rational explanation to this apparent phenomenon. The posters attempt to cause antagonism towards black males. Of course there are people of one color who love people of another color. I myself fit in that category for I am guilty of liking western and latin women (if that's considered a crime). However it is unlikely that you'll encounter such people multicasting their message on an ethnic forum.
Environmental Analysis

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Jul 24, 2008
to summarize my previous posts in the words of Tyra Banks
"we be dealin' wid dem trolls"
Diana

Redmond, WA

#4 Jul 24, 2008
LoL

Huh? I'm lost... I don't understand him.

But yah, black men tend to look extremely uncomfy whenever they see me on the train cuddling and kissing with my white boyfriend. Its hilarious!!!

I don't get why it's such a big deal, everyone has a prefference!

:-D
Diana

Redmond, WA

#5 Jul 24, 2008
Also, I wonder why black men always ask me if I'm Latina? Its annoying.

Can a African American girl just be a gorgeous African American girl without a black guy asking her what's her "mix"?? LoL! I'm like... Naomi Campbell's complexion.

But I must admit, my facial features are extremely exotic.

White guys do not ask my race though. Which is another thing I love about them!

2 thumbs up for guys from Norway!!

;-)
Environmental Analysis

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Jul 24, 2008
Diana wrote:
Also, I wonder why black men always ask me if I'm Latina? Its annoying.
Can a African American girl just be a gorgeous African American girl without a black guy asking her what's her "mix"?? LoL! I'm like... Naomi Campbell's complexion.
But I must admit, my facial features are extremely exotic.
White guys do not ask my race though. Which is another thing I love about them!
2 thumbs up for guys from Norway!!
;-)
Hi Diana

It's interesting how black males confuse you for latina. Either you seem latina or they have a form of oversight.
Can you please provide us with a picture? A picture with you holding up a sign saying "Diana from TOPIX".

Thank you
Diana

Redmond, WA

#7 Jul 24, 2008
Ok *snatches comments back*

Tyson Beckford looks better than every white man I ever saw. I almost forgot about him.

And no problem Enviornmental, I'll post a pic today!! LoL

“Black A Moor”

Since: Jul 08

North West Africa Amexem

#8 Jul 24, 2008
Diana wrote:
Ok *snatches comments back*
Tyson Beckford looks better than every white man I ever saw. I almost forgot about him.
And no problem Enviornmental, I'll post a pic today!! LoL
so does that mean you like some black men then?
LaReesa B

AOL

#9 Jul 24, 2008
Im mostly drawn to black men, but I wouldn't kick Paul Walker to the curb. Especially if he approached me with his shirt off ;-P
LaReesa B

AOL

#10 Jul 24, 2008

Naples, Italy

#11 Jul 24, 2008
Diana wrote:
Ok, I absolutely LOVE white guys because they're just physically so gorgeous! They (well.. MOST) have such perfect sexy facial features that a black man just simply can not possess.
:-)
P.S - I LOVVVE white guys!! LoL
I love black and latino. white guys are hairy and do not have those beautiful physical features black and latino got...like the ass! lol. but, hold on...maybe american white american guys are really different..who knows.

“Black A Moor”

North West Africa Amexem

#12 Jul 24, 2008
Italian Blue Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I love black and latino. white guys are hairy and do not have those beautiful physical features black and latino got...like the ass! lol. but, hold on...maybe american white american guys are really different..who knows.
nice :)

“Why you so obsessed with me?”

New Orleans, La

#13 Jul 24, 2008
Italian Blue Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl I dont know about European white men but here in the US they be on point. I Love white men!
White men treat us sistas like queens!
American white men are the most sexiest men on the planet! ya digggggggggg!
How is Italy boo? I bet you have alot fine european men, with all those sexy accents. Damn girl hook a sista up lol xoxox
Holla at your girl!

“Jaquar XK E-Type 1964”

West London

#14 Jul 24, 2008
Houstonian Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl I dont know about European white men but here in the US they be on point. I Love white men!
How is Italy boo? I bet you have alot fine european men, with all those sexy accents. Damn girl hook a sista up lol xoxox
Holla at your girl!
Core blimey HOustonian Diva, your bloody gorgeous
girla,lol.

“Jaquar XK E-Type 1964”

West London

#15 Jul 24, 2008
Italian Blue Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Chaw, hey italiano your very beautiful, shame we dont have many italian girls in west london,but we have a lot of french and spanish, i am definately ckecking out Rome at the end of my uni semester,lol.

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Since: Sep 07

Va

#16 Jul 24, 2008
Im sorry to say this but I can't date a white man. I just like my men with color to their skin. My men have to be black or a dark Latino. Its just nothig about them that really turns me on.
white man from America

Berlin, Germany

#17 Jul 24, 2008
Everybody loves white meat! I bang black chicks, but I could never get in a serious relationship with one, because my family would kill me.

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Va

#18 Jul 24, 2008
Houstonian Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
Holla at your girl!
Not all white men treat us like queens. I was looking at Divorce court on tv and this black woman had married a white dude, and he got mad with her oneday and called her the N word.

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Va

#19 Jul 24, 2008
white man from America wrote:
Everybody loves white meat! I bang black chicks, but I could never get in a serious relationship with one, because my family would kill me.
Your a grown man that still lets his family decide for him?

“Male Dog!!”

Since: Mar 08

Gwynn Oak, MD

#20 Jul 24, 2008
Houstonian Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
Holla at your girl!
BWL strikes again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min BIBLE NEWS 1,395,389
Do you understand 2 min Fukanig 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min Uncle ruckus 32,629
Egypt Air Flight recorders sucessfully repaired 4 min TheOriginalDoby 2
What is the filthiest ape-hole in the USA? 4 min Skiff Azlaan 5
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 5 min Llucahs lugganoh 1,712
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 8 min Fukanig 80
The UK has left the EU 40 min Oh No You Di-nt 120
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 58 min Drilling for the ... 75
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 58 min TranshumanX 46,419
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Democrat Hero 280
More from around the web