All Black Men Want A Light Skin Girl!...

All Black Men Want A Light Skin Girl!!!!!!!

Created by KrystalRose on Dec 27, 2007

5,469 votes

Click on an option to vote

Of Course They Do

Light Skin is better then dark

They are way more exotic

Nate F

Peoria, IL

#2687 Mar 29, 2013
Hotlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
The PDF file has to be downloaded, then you can save it and read it at your leisure.
Nicca please...

Level 3

Since: May 12

Bel Air, MD

#2688 Mar 29, 2013
Nate F wrote:
<quoted text>
You heard me chump... fool! What do you want an offer to lick your butt and put a finga up in you. I bet those masculine dark skin african american women do it to you.
Im not the one to play with you nutt so I suggest you fall back with the crazy talk.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#2689 Mar 29, 2013
blkgoodfella wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not the one to play with you nutt so I suggest you fall back with the crazy talk.
You sound like a hoe. Have you found a sista to fck you with a strap on yet? I don't meet to many desperate blck men, but you are a light skin dude who wants to be down.

I'm stepping back with my sht out bytch. Now let your mouth water.

Level 3

Bel Air, MD

#2690 Apr 2, 2013
Nate F wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a hoe. Have you found a sista to fck you with a strap on yet? I don't meet to many desperate blck men, but you are a light skin dude who wants to be down.
I'm stepping back with my sht out bytch. Now let your mouth water.
Bye idiot. Find someone else to entertain your BS.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#2691 Apr 4, 2013
blkgoodfella wrote:
<quoted text>
Bye idiot. Find someone else to entertain your BS.
You are the biggest fool I've encountered... I guess it's a part of being light skin. Keep serving and seeking approval from dark african americans.

PUNK!
cookiesb

United States

#2692 Apr 5, 2013
Do you guys like med brown skinned black women?or are we too dark? Lol

Level 3

Bel Air, MD

#2693 Apr 5, 2013
cookiesb wrote:
Do you guys like med brown skinned black women?or are we too dark? Lol
As long as you got a nice booty you good...
RYRY-OG

Seattle, WA

#2694 Apr 17, 2013
What up humans. I'm once again returning and providing information about some very stupid society issues based on race/color. And what i'm bout ta say is probably something you never thought would go down. But anyway,Check this: About a week and a half ago,I've noticed tanned skinned people (example: pale white person sun tanned) and naturally tan skin colored people (example: person did not tan in no way but has skin color similar to a tan) have been going against different tan skins. True example: My homegirl Alena (Dominican with creamy carmel skin and red undertone) was told by some white girl at the bus stop,who happened to be a red tan color,said: Honey you need the red treatment,you almost there,but you gotta lose the brown skin,it stops you from looking your best........(and then gave her info on how to get ''red''). And nope,that white girl was not brown,orange,yellow,bronze,or carmel,just medium red with a very slight pink hue. Alena said sumthin about her being fake and that almost got her hair pulled. I guess the white lady had thought Lena-(Alena's nickname) was black and had a fake hair weave or sumthin,so she attempted to go for the hair tug,in hopes of proving Lena was fake too,but didn't succeed becuz I purposely blocked her from Lena,and I had to do so,until the bus arrived. And when it did arrive,the white girl just got on normally as the bus drove off. Me and Lena ain't have to go anywhere,I just had to meet her at the bus zone for a brief transaction and i'm gone. But the white girl stood us up,so we had to wait until her trippin ass left. And after that scene,Lena did from that point on,think about some complexion construction. I honestly must say that the white girl actually did look pretty nice with the red shade. That red tan she had probably meant she was evil and sexy. That was only a guess. Becuz red seems to represent the both of them. But other than that,Lena's hair is curly,long and legit. I bet that white girl is probably saying similar shit to other carmel-skinned girls as she did Alena. I don't know why she ain't say nuthin about me and color though?? It ain't too different from Lena's. Although I just happen to be a bit more reddish than her. But not skin type wise,my underglow is more red than hers. But in conclusion,Lena did end up getting more ''red''. Becuz I was there to ''properly'' support that. By the way,I've noticed almost a significant amount of tan skinned white girls,especially younger teens,are very bossy. But besides that,my advice about applying extra red to your current skin tone,is about 38%,as it DOES look pretty good. I LOVE light skinned chicks with that red really glowin underneath that skin. They quite a bit of the time look just as good,if not better than carmel skinned girls. But I have seen it the other way around. Okay topix observers,I believe I have exceeded my normal limit of words being posted. I ain't mean for it to go that deep. Sigh..........As the years go by,people are developing newer ways to negatively influence this world. I never celebrate the new years. Except 2008 & 2010,but i'm not going to discuss why,as that is a LONG story as well. So we'll just leave it at that. I actually have a bit more to discuss about the situation involving the ''red'' altercation,but I have gone REALLY excessive this time,and I also hate discussing problems. So I gotta stop here. I might involve it in another post,but until then,farewell.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2697 May 7, 2013
Really...we do...well again...I don't think we all know that we all want light skin women!

* http://chocolatebrides.com/category/real-wedd...
Ashley Bent

Yorba Linda, CA

#2698 May 21, 2013
I'm dark skin, and your brown skin, and other girls are light skin. Nobody gives af about you thinking you're the s'*#@. You walking around like u just so bad is SO very unnatractive. If you're an expert on what's attractive and what isn't, you should know you have THE most stankiest attitude!! You are such a turn off!
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#2700 May 22, 2013
dab399 wrote:
I'm an african american man & I also prefer light skin & white chicks. I'm not attracted to dark skin chicks at all. They're not my cup of tea.
You like recessive and Neanderthal shit

Only dark skinned women for me

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#2701 May 22, 2013
Wow, only us blacks would fight over shades of color and be bias towards one or the other....pity.
RYRY-OG

Seattle, WA

#2702 Jun 7, 2013
Hello people. Today I am letting you all know that the Complexion Resistance Team is no longer in effect. The ''C-R-T'',was a group formed last year to defend against discrimination directed towards any person of any dark skin complexion. I said I would halt the groups function when a significant amount of true respect was noticed towards dark skinned people (as far as the fact of them being dark colored). And we noticed very little change,thats not worthy enough to stop the group from being active. But we decided to end the group anyway. And I am about to let you know why we did that right now. Lets take Chris Tucker (as Smokey in the 1995 film Friday) and use him for this example. He is to be considered dark BROWN skinned. Well check this: Carmel skin is brown too,so if you diss dark brown,your technically dissin ALL colors including the light and medium shades of brown. Why? Becuz they all are brown! Now do not take this the wrong way but,brown is the ruler of all colors. Brown is every color in the book except for gray. Oh and white too,unless you add white to it. And i'm assuming we all are very familiar with the conflict between light/dark skin tones. Well light colored people,you may wanna pull up a chair,sit down,and observe. Us yellow,brown,orange,and even pink or red skinned people,are all created from the color red,becuz red can make brown (which is all primary and secondary colors). Color brown will always consist of and cannot be obtained without the use of red. Brown can aslo be created from red the most without the support of the other 2 primary colors (blue and yellow). And like I said before,any skin color consisting of red is automatically dropped into the tanned skin category. Even if a color like orange (which consists of yellow 'a light skin color') would still be added to the tanned skin category becuz red makes the color brown-(which is ALL colors),and considered to be a tan skin color in general. If you were in school,you should have much knowledge about the color wheel and/or mixing different colors to see what the result is. You probably haven't noticed but,red is basically every color when mixed with the following color(s): Black by it's self. Or yellow and blue. Mix that,brown will be present. So brown,black,pink,orange and red colors are part of the tan skinned category,even if they come in light or dark shades,as white and black are not considered a color by some people. Now if you look at the light skinned side,their colors are white and yellow (with yellow being involved with brown). So lets look at the light skinned version of Lisa Raye (becuz she's bronzed up now). Why do you think she tanned?? To many people,it's no wonder why she and a LOT of other originally celebrity l-s-g's (light skinned girls) have done it..........
RYRY-OG

Seattle, WA

#2703 Jun 8, 2013
Only 4000 characters accepted for each single post,so I had to stop the above portion of the post and resume the rest of it here >..........Not to put anybody down or be conceited but,people with skin colors from the tanned skin category are being noticably more preferred now days/years. So from a long story's conclusion,if the light colored people still believe that they are the poop (part of the technical definition of shit),how about taking second thoughts. Becuz I know some amazing looking women,but I wouldn't dare tell them that they are the shit. Becuz that will NOT look amazing. But what i'm saying here is,do you believe a person (preferably a female) with a yellow,gold (a special yellow),or white-ish looking complexion can be considered more attractive than if she were to be one of the following nicely applied complexions: Pink (light red),orange,carmel (a unique brown),beige (extremely light brown),red,or bronze (a special brown). To be honest,probably not. Bro I have been a witness to several of my homeboys who prefer the red bone women (not yellow),Asian women and women of non-dark skin. But when they saw this thick reddish-orange skinned Brazilian woman (with other appealing features),they'd like ta gone nuts,admitting that she is definitely hotter than most l-s-g's they have seen. BUT! I'm not saying that light colored people (referring to most females) aren't good looking,becuz if they weren't,this site would not exist. So I hope light colored people now recognize that it is wrong to make fun of and disrespect any skin tone,especially dark skin tones as they are shamefully used as unattractive examples. But unless the person has a tan (not a properly applied one) that he or she without a doubt knows is begging for negative (and possibly disgraceful attention) or doesn't mind or feal offended by such disgraceful comments,then diss on. But keep in mind people,that when you get ready to diss a skin color,your basically dissin yourself too. Example: A light skinned yellow bone boy and a light orange bone boy (a skin from the tan category with an orange undertone) start talkin mess about some very dark brown skinned boy,becuz of how dark he is. Well know that yellow (skin color of the l-s-b 'light skinned boy') and orange (skin color of the t-s-b 'tanned skinned boy') are from brown. As no human can have a naturally solid white or black complexion. No matter how pale or how dark you look. So with that said,use your brain. I bet light colored people never thought that dissin dark skin people,would gain the attention of the tan skin nation. Now they have us to deal with if they wanna beef about skin. But I wouldn't recommend that happening for countless reasons. I am not dissin nobody in no way what so ever. And again I have gone excessive with the post. So it's gonna have to end VERY shortly here. Nor did I have anything else to add to the reason we cancelled the ''C-R-T''(Complexion Resistance Team). And by the way,my guy Sin got himself a tan! It's a light orange tan with some kinda red hue to it. But i'm not gone get into how impressive he looks. And also I had to get technical with the color thingy to prove the truth. I am VERY sorry it took so long to conclude this post! I will try harder next time to make it MUCH shorter. But until then,I'll post ya later. Sigh......Good luck world.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2704 Jun 8, 2013
KrystalRose wrote:
<quoted text>
I like black men it doesn't matter the complexion but I like dark brown because most of the dark skin men drool over lighter skin women. They don't even recognize the dark skin girls.
I know this is super old, but since it's back at the top of the page, I just wanted to write that I find it interesting that a woman who prides herself on havng light skin and being better than darker girls would then date and be with a dark skinned man. If someone like this had a daughter, I would feel very bad for the little girl because she's not going to be light skinned, and I guess her mother will think she's ugly.:/
someone

Pittsboro, IN

#2705 Jun 8, 2013
Good thing there's no internet thugs on this thread
Reagan91

Renton, WA

#2706 Jun 10, 2013
Upgrade you guys. Im chasing down the brown now. The rest of you should do the same huh?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2707 Jun 10, 2013
Pssst...not to diss the many light skin sistas out there...and of course there are some gorgeous light skin ladies out there...

But I've always gotten weak in the knees,dizzy in the head and too damn excited!

Over pretty,sexy,intelligent chocolate chip beauties!
Angel Frezzell

Dallas, TX

#2708 Jul 1, 2013
People have skin color so misuderatood. First of all ive seen light skin women who are BEAT...and ive seen dark skinned women who are GORGEOUS..And Biracial women arent light skinned black women there black and white...im dark skinned and pretty and hung with groups of light skinned girl and still got more attention than all of them...men have actually approached me telling me im the badest in the room...so all that light skins better is so 90 hoe get a clue

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

#2709 Jul 1, 2013
I never voted because the questions are biased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,566,893
++a--x--e is gay, I have proof (Feb '12) 3 min The Watchful Axe 24
News Jada Pinkett Smith: Girls Trip is 'important' f... 8 min SBT 1
I'm The Watchful Axe and I'm a post op fruitcake/ 8 min The Watchful Axe 6
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 9 min Redefined 54
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min The Incredulous Axe 4,047
Kimp and Harrieta can't join the military! 17 min The Watchful Axe 7
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 19 min Dudley 906
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 41 min Prophets prophesy 60
Women: What is more important to you? 3 hr lori579 86
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr lori579 1,548
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 3 hr tr a gic 154
More from around the web