white criminals commit crimes and say...

white criminals commit crimes and say the black person did it

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chris wan

Montgomery, AL

#1 May 10, 2013
Bethany Storro is not the first white person to hurt herself and then blame it on a Black person. This is a trend that has been going on some time now. That being said, here are the Top 6 incidents of white people committing crimes on themselves and then blaming a Black person.
http://newsone.com/761925/top-6-the-black-guy...
Bethany Sorro
Bethany Sorro received a lot of media attention after claiming that a Black woman threw acid on her face. After holes began popping up in her story, she admitted that the story was a hoax.
Pizza deliveryman Brian Wells came to a bank in Erie, Pa. with a bomb locked around his neck. He told police that group of Black men had taken him hostage and put the bomb there. After receiving close to $9,000, the pizza man was blown to bits by the bomb. Police would later find out that Wells was in on the plot with a few of his white friends.
Susan Smith claimed that a Black guy hijacked her car with her kids in it. She went on TV and received a lot of media attention. She would later admit to rolling her car into a lake, with her children in it. Why? So she could start her life over by marrying a wealthy man without having the burden of her old family
Charles Stuart, Massachusetts,
Charles Stuart shot himself and killed his pregnant wife for insurance money and blamed it on a Black man. After the police arrested several Black men on suspicion of being involved in the incident, Stuart’s brother admitted that he was involved his brother’s wife’s killing. Charles Stuart later committed suicide.
this is trend that whites also have a tendency to do also. they have the highest leading record with killing their wife or husband for insurance money. on the other hand some people thinks whites are perfect when they will do anything to get/steal wealth especially killing you. they refuses to be low on money and will kill they own mother to avoid it just like the Hispanics do all the time. do they look like true family caring people now they have already did it to blacks to get wealth too.
Ashley Todd, Pennsylvania,
This crazy, overweight, young Republican thought it would be a good idea to carve a backwards B on her face and blame it on a Black Barack Obama supporter. Too bad the police investigated her story and found out it was B.S… only after John McCain and Sarah Palin called her and offered her their condolences.
here is the top crime that whites blamed on the black man doing
blacks sold each other to whites *crickets* really?
the black slavery was the biggest wealth building tool of all of whites history so basically blacks built all the wealth whites have right now for them. their white white ancestors set it up that way to put them in an position to be wealthy.
what Im saying is they are not really what the world think of them. the reason they have the wealth they do was because they stole resources and built wealth off slavery. blacks actually built America in the favor and the way whites wanted it. not only those but they also stole south Africa and its resources from blacks but then blacks took it back.
Chris wan

Montgomery, AL

#2 May 10, 2013
whites still benefits in south Africa from the wealth they stole today just like the whites in America and Europe too. its good to see that wealth slowly fading away though.
all whites have did throughout history was killed tons of people in Africa, destroy economies, enslave people to build wealth for them, steal resources and land and did i mention they stole land and African resources and then come up with this "blacks sold us the slaves" ain't nobody falling for that one cause if that was the case then what are you doing with control of south Africa and how did you get that much African resources?
that ain't go work no more though cause south Africa has already named white people the top criminals.
we offer rewards to bring these criminals to justice dead or alive.
once upon a time blacks was the riches people on earth but then the Arabs and Europeans came and stole land and resources. the Arabs don't even do nun good with the land, the land is rich but they can't even build jack.
white Americans and Europeans have not built jack for themselves they just think they did which is why European and American economies is slowly going back to like it was before they stole land and resources.
black Americans keeps relying on white people but just wait, you are in for a surprise buddy.
2050 is the year Africa will look better than Europe and wonder how Europe will look. just wait and lets see.:-)
Chris wan

Montgomery, AL

#4 May 10, 2013
Bubba wrote:
You blacks blame everything on whites, and then want to be big crybabies when the tables are turned? LOL!
don't worry b**ch azz dude. your gonna be under the tables real soon. lol

just wait
Chris wan

Montgomery, AL

#5 May 10, 2013
all of this that whites does to themselves and they own families for stupid reasons to no reasons only shows how crazy whites really are.
BS Detector

Minden, LA

#7 May 10, 2013
Chris, don't forget about the blacks that concoct fake hate crimes and try to blame whites..;)
Chris wan

Montgomery, AL

#8 May 10, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Ewwwwwwwwww.....I'm shaking in my boots, n____r.
yeah that's right Mr. red neck shake your boots and go ride your horse through town.
BS Detector

Minden, LA

#9 May 10, 2013
Chris wan wrote:
whites still benefits in south Africa from the wealth they stole today just like the whites in America and Europe too. its good to see that wealth slowly fading away though.
all whites have did throughout history was killed tons of people in Africa, destroy economies, enslave people to build wealth for them, steal resources and land and did i mention they stole land and African resources and then come up with this "blacks sold us the slaves" ain't nobody falling for that one cause if that was the case then what are you doing with control of south Africa and how did you get that much African resources?
that ain't go work no more though cause south Africa has already named white people the top criminals.
we offer rewards to bring these criminals to justice dead or alive.
once upon a time blacks was the riches people on earth but then the Arabs and Europeans came and stole land and resources. the Arabs don't even do nun good with the land, the land is rich but they can't even build jack.
white Americans and Europeans have not built jack for themselves they just think they did which is why European and American economies is slowly going back to like it was before they stole land and resources.
black Americans keeps relying on white people but just wait, you are in for a surprise buddy.
2050 is the year Africa will look better than Europe and wonder how Europe will look. just wait and lets see.:-)
you're a hoot..can I hire you to do standup at my next party?
Chris wan

Montgomery, AL

#11 May 10, 2013
BS Detector wrote:
Chris, don't forget about the blacks that concoct fake hate crimes and try to blame whites..;)
actually 70% of the fake hate crimes is always motivated against blacks. those few fake crimes against whites ain't saying much looking at the % of the other way around.
Smh

United States

#14 May 16, 2013
Crackers r bullies were such a small group of ppl yet they attack us everyday lol outta all tha terror and horror they inflict they still point fingers!!!
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#15 May 16, 2013
this guy is stupid to blame someone else for his responsibility but i do not see most whites blaming blacks for their lives.Rather I see more blacks blaming whites for their problems
Smh

United States

#16 May 16, 2013
Our enviroment keeps blk ppl in survival mode, ppl become gangstaz to prevent from bein seen as weak, White ppl influenced that chartacter by usin there money to take advantage of ppl we look up 2.. I jus hate how america is setup 4 blk ppl 2 fail and ppl claim were blaming them 4 our own misfortune but its okay for them too blame us o_O for crime and poverty itself...
Smh

United States

#17 May 16, 2013
afrocentrics are crazy wrote:
this guy is stupid to blame someone else for his responsibility but i do not see most whites blaming blacks for their lives.Rather I see more blacks blaming whites for their problems
, look at how everyone enviroment is built blk city scene vs. peaceful suburban scene.. we grow up with a totally different programmin system with content wht ppl control.. Congress gives foreigners money to buy all of our markets, gas stations ect. while we cant even find a job or a rec center.
African American 1972

Athens, GA

#18 May 16, 2013
Beware of technological advances in makeup. There has been incidents of people 'cross-racing' and committing crimes in other people's image(s).
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#19 May 16, 2013
Smh wrote:
Our enviroment keeps blk ppl in survival mode, ppl become gangstaz to prevent from bein seen as weak, White ppl influenced that chartacter by usin there money to take advantage of ppl we look up 2.. I jus hate how america is setup 4 blk ppl 2 fail and ppl claim were blaming them 4 our own misfortune but its okay for them too blame us o_O for crime and poverty itself...
Nothing is stopping you from having 10000 black american contribute a dollar to help a black run business to promote entrepreneurial attitude,power in numbers. But remember dont become powerful then treat others like crap your better then your ancestors and whites today are less racist then they were 100 years ago.Especially those born after 1960 thanks to the hippie age.I am all for promoting american business and growth in the communities here BEFORE WE BRING MORE FOREIGNERS,
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#20 May 16, 2013
Smh wrote:
Our enviroment keeps blk ppl in survival mode, ppl become gangstaz to prevent from bein seen as weak, White ppl influenced that chartacter by usin there money to take advantage of ppl we look up 2.. I jus hate how america is setup 4 blk ppl 2 fail and ppl claim were blaming them 4 our own misfortune but its okay for them too blame us o_O for crime and poverty itself...
you guys gotta stop thinking you have a chip on your shoulder work together to grow and show your better by accepting people regardless of color or race.We are only different by 2-3% gene wise not even that much
Smh

United States

#21 May 16, 2013
afrocentrics are crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys gotta stop thinking you have a chip on your shoulder work together to grow and show your better by accepting people regardless of color or race.We are only different by 2-3% gene wise not even that much
I agree but wht ppl r just as cocky, I see it lik this: wht ppl hav rich families that date in2 the early 1800's not all but most of them. tha avg blk person family wealth. started in the 1970's maybe wit grandparents. not all ofus even hav that foundation. Wht ppl fam r several generations ahead of most of us. So when ur born in2 a life of struggle , u constantly fightin then yea u get used 2 behavin in suvival mode.. The majority of wht fams stay in comfortable quiet suburbs every1 is thriving and peaceful becuz of financial security .
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#22 May 16, 2013
i had 12 bucks in my pocket once ,you have to remember not all white people are to blame either.Anglo saxon started this country and 5% of the whites that came here controlled everything and still do.The rest are just like you and me trying to making a living and my parents migrated here in the 1970s . I know their is good and bad in all races. I think you have to from surviving to thriving in mentality .That helped me a lot in terms of moving forward in life.English was not my first language. Not all white families are well off either about 15% make good money the rest make just enough to cover bills or stay afloat with some savings
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#23 May 16, 2013
remember that irish and italians were considered the bottom of the barrel in usa at one point.Now they are thriving community and shrug off any racist comments towards them and moved forward
Smh

United States

#24 May 16, 2013
afrocentrics are crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is stopping you from having 10000 black american contribute a dollar to help a black run business to promote entrepreneurial attitude,power in numbers. But remember dont become powerful then treat others like crap your better then your ancestors and whites today are less racist then they were 100 years ago.Especially those born after 1960 thanks to the hippie age.I am all for promoting american business and growth in the communities here BEFORE WE BRING MORE FOREIGNERS,
Blk ppl with money usually dont pass it down or help others becuz they fought hard 2 get it and they kno there parents didnt have it.. So there more protective over there finances rather then 2 risk it on helpin build wit others Not all but most.
Smh

United States

#25 May 16, 2013
afrocentrics are crazy wrote:
i had 12 bucks in my pocket once ,you have to remember not all white people are to blame either.Anglo saxon started this country and 5% of the whites that came here controlled everything and still do.The rest are just like you and me trying to making a living and my parents migrated here in the 1970s . I know their is good and bad in all races. I think you have to from surviving to thriving in mentality .That helped me a lot in terms of moving forward in life.English was not my first language. Not all white families are well off either about 15% make good money the rest make just enough to cover bills or stay afloat with some savings
I agree.. we all need to make collective effort to help eachother..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Julia 1,641,550
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 17 min Black Love 1 Love 834
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 18 min SlayWithTheTruth 39
Black men smell really bad. (Apr '10) 22 min Greg 11
Poll What color are "white" people? (Feb '12) 59 min TexzTwister187 55
Why are white people the same color as pig's (Feb '12) 1 hr TexzTwister187 6
Black men prefer Latina women. Always have, al... (Jan '11) 1 hr Dumbasses 531
Racism in America (May '17) 2 hr bluestreak returns 1,017
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 2 hr bluestreak returns 297
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 7 hr Trollslayer 93
More from around the web