Detroit pastor says EM process unfair, 'a racist move'

Mar 12, 2013 Full story: Detroit News 374

About 50 Detroiters watched a telecast of the emergency manager appeal in an overflow room here in the G. Mennan Williams Building and then expressed anger with a process they saw as unfair.

Full Story
Constance

Mesquite, NV

#158 Mar 26, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And what may that be Constance?
You just read it and agreed with it, but apparently never absorbed it.

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Hermitage, TN

#159 Mar 26, 2013
Constance wrote:
<quoted text>
You just read it and agreed with it, but apparently never absorbed it.
Your post didn't make sense. Try again.
Obskeptic

Westland, MI

#160 Mar 26, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
since you are so smart, challenge what i stated in the post i provided with counter historical evidence.
you want people to be stupid enough to believe that the shape detroit is in today is all due to blk citizenship incompetence and thats not going to fly here because it is almost entirely untrue.
OK DP, here I go with some of my crazy sh*t, and one source that I think supports my argument. The black American found himself free after the civil war. Unexpected that northern white republicans were willing to go to war to pull the union back together, and free the black man, but it happened. Then the southern democrats passed Jim Crowe, and segregation and basically continued to crap all over you with the KKK and a boat load of I'm white, I'm better. In spite of that one thing emerged from slavery and that was a strong family unit. Even in abject poverty, the black family was strong. The democrats managed to turn blacks against the republican party with the integration in the army, and then came the sixties where they made you all feel really important with all that civil rights stuff. Then the democrats declared a war on poverty under the N word using LBJ. We saw welfare programs and the destruction of the core family in the black community, because they targeted you specifically. Then the republicans declared a war on drugs. The democrats have a history of loving wars, especially ones that screw up the black community, so we filled our prisons with the absent fathers or baby daddies, or here of there deaths week after week as if none of them would ever matter. This goes on in city after american city, in numbers that make our "wars" look like little league gang play. Call me crazy, but it's the way I see it.
http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic28...

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#161 Mar 26, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
OK DP, here I go with some of my crazy sh*t, and one source that I think supports my argument. The black American found himself free after the civil war. Unexpected that northern white republicans were willing to go to war to pull the union back together, and free the black man, but it happened. Then the southern democrats passed Jim Crowe, and segregation and basically continued to crap all over you with the KKK and a boat load of I'm white, I'm better. In spite of that one thing emerged from slavery and that was a strong family unit. Even in abject poverty, the black family was strong. The democrats managed to turn blacks against the republican party with the integration in the army, and then came the sixties where they made you all feel really important with all that civil rights stuff. Then the democrats declared a war on poverty under the N word using LBJ. We saw welfare programs and the destruction of the core family in the black community, because they targeted you specifically. Then the republicans declared a war on drugs. The democrats have a history of loving wars, especially ones that screw up the black community, so we filled our prisons with the absent fathers or baby daddies, or here of there deaths week after week as if none of them would ever matter. This goes on in city after american city, in numbers that make our "wars" look like little league gang play. Call me crazy, but it's the way I see it.
http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic28...
i asked you about DETROIT. not the whole blk american diasporan during historical epochs.

we were talking about the history of DETROIT.
Obskeptic

Westland, MI

#162 Mar 27, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
respect and morality has gone down the toilet for practically all americans not just Blamericans.
what we need to do is find out how things came to be as they are not and what can be done to rectify the situation.
Democrats DP. Liberalism and democrats. Liberal democrats dominate our education system, our news media, our politics, our movie industry, and our justice system. If conservatives get a temporary stint at the controls, they are immediately demonized relentlessly until they submit. We are collectively informed that anything and anyone conservative is evil.It started as far back as Wilson and Roosevelt, but really picked up steam under LBJ and has not slowed its progress since. Did you read the Harvard study on the black family unit from 1850 to 1970? The statistics don't lie.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#163 Mar 27, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
of course. you would also rather have sexual relations with your pet also.
I've seen your picture. I would encourage all men to choose their pet over you.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#164 Mar 28, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen your picture. I would encourage all men to choose their pet over you.
of course you would because you are known to screw pets.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#165 Mar 28, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats DP. Liberalism and democrats. Liberal democrats dominate our education system, our news media, our politics, our movie industry, and our justice system. If conservatives get a temporary stint at the controls, they are immediately demonized relentlessly until they submit. We are collectively informed that anything and anyone conservative is evil.It started as far back as Wilson and Roosevelt, but really picked up steam under LBJ and has not slowed its progress since. Did you read the Harvard study on the black family unit from 1850 to 1970? The statistics don't lie.
you seem to have a problem with "liberals" and democrats and want to bring them into the equasion.

i just can't even have a conversation with you anymore.
Juan

Montréal, Canada

#166 Mar 28, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to have a problem with "liberals" and democrats and want to bring them into the equasion.
i just can't even have a conversation with you anymore.
Then go back to your circle jerking.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#167 Mar 28, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you would because you are known to screw pets.
Hmmm, let's see....you or a pet? Not much of a difference but the pet has the edge.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#168 Mar 28, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go back to your circle jerking.
I'm sure she will once she determines what an equasion is.
Obskeptic

Wixom, MI

#169 Mar 28, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
since you are so smart, challenge what i stated in the post i provided with counter historical evidence.
you want people to be stupid enough to believe that the shape detroit is in today is all due to blk citizenship incompetence and thats not going to fly here because it is almost entirely untrue.
Almost? That was thrown into your statement, even if it was not deliberate, because it was the only thing that made what you stated true. Take that single word out and now you sound like a liar DP. I am smart DP, I linked to a Harvard study that proves my point, and I am courageous enough to discuss race with you all day. The problem is I know my history too, and more then just the African version.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#170 Mar 28, 2013
"African vision"????

HAHAHA the "vision" of African tribal leaders....get rid of the weak, useless, and scourge of their communities...so conceptually, the African vision was a smart move in order to clean up a mess, which was trade their worst of the worst...all for some clothing and spices.

The problem is, blacks inherently suffer from a enormous lack of drive, ethic, and any moral standard, which differentiates "them" from the rest of the civilized world.
Take a look at any large city such as Detroit, in which blacks were in charge and applied their "African vision" and see how well that worked out for them.

Equally as pathetic, is how poor and mismanaged South Africa as well as Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Swaziland etc...are.
These are countries that are dominated by blacks, all countries that suffer from malnutrition, over population, a lack of civility at its very core!

These people (no matter where they are) can't seem to keep their dicks in their pants and their women are equally to blame for being so whorish, spewing out babies like little rug-rat factories, without regard to the current or future health and welfare of the unborn baby.

I wonder if this is whats meant by "African vision"?

Its funny how people continue to try and rewrite reality and history, and somehow paint these people as something better than what the eyes and the facts are seeing.

Level 1

Spartanburg, SC

#171 Mar 28, 2013
I see someone is back with his "scientific" racism...always refreshing to read the truth of the world via the words of a member of the master race... ;-)
Obskeptic

Waterford, MI

#172 Mar 29, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
"African vision"????
HAHAHA the "vision" of African tribal leaders....get rid of the weak, useless, and scourge of their communities...so conceptually, the African vision was a smart move in order to clean up a mess, which was trade their worst of the worst...all for some clothing and spices.
The problem is, blacks inherently suffer from a enormous lack of drive, ethic, and any moral standard, which differentiates "them" from the rest of the civilized world.
Take a look at any large city such as Detroit, in which blacks were in charge and applied their "African vision" and see how well that worked out for them.
Equally as pathetic, is how poor and mismanaged South Africa as well as Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Swaziland etc...are.
These are countries that are dominated by blacks, all countries that suffer from malnutrition, over population, a lack of civility at its very core!
These people (no matter where they are) can't seem to keep their dicks in their pants and their women are equally to blame for being so whorish, spewing out babies like little rug-rat factories, without regard to the current or future health and welfare of the unborn baby.
I wonder if this is whats meant by "African vision"?
Its funny how people continue to try and rewrite reality and history, and somehow paint these people as something better than what the eyes and the facts are seeing.
African version, not vision. Only a small percentage of blacks in America seem to have some "vision" to direct their life. The rest of the fatherless ones are just looking for a gang to feel a sense of belonging, and some kind of hustle to score some "pennies" or a "lick".

Level 1

Spartanburg, SC

#173 Mar 29, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
African version, not vision. Only a small percentage of blacks in America seem to have some "vision" to direct their life. The rest of the fatherless ones are just looking for a gang to feel a sense of belonging, and some kind of hustle to score some "pennies" or a "lick".
As is the case with the rest of the world. People, even rich people, go about their lives with no sense of direction or belonging either. It's not always fair to pick on black people.
Barry

Montréal, Canada

#174 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As is the case with the rest of the world. People, even rich people, go about their lives with no sense of direction or belonging either. It's not always fair to pick on black people.
But at the end of the day, they are still rich.
Even rich black people go broke. I was astonished to hear that Dion Warwick declared bankruptcy. However, she could be rich again a week after it's over with her royalties. Walk on by.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#175 Mar 29, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost? That was thrown into your statement, even if it was not deliberate, because it was the only thing that made what you stated true. Take that single word out and now you sound like a liar DP. I am smart DP, I linked to a Harvard study that proves my point, and I am courageous enough to discuss race with you all day. The problem is I know my history too, and more then just the African version.
actually, from the little study i have done i would say it is ENTIRELY untrue. detroits decline started right after world war II. not in the 60's during the riots, LOL!! why no one talks about that major right in detroit by white folk in 1948?

i guess you will never be your historical version to the table.

i simply see the blk people of detroits demise because we LOST the war in our bid to secure expanded housing, economic and political gains for our people.

don't forget poindexter and albert cobo (hobo!). mr hobo all by himself was able to keep blk folk decades behind their white counterparts with all his racist legislation and pandering to white supremcist home owner associations.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#176 Mar 29, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, from the little study i have done i would say it is ENTIRELY untrue. detroits decline started right after world war II. not in the 60's during the riots, LOL!! why no one talks about that major right in detroit by white folk in 1948?
i guess you will never be your historical version to the table.
i simply see the blk people of detroits demise because we LOST the war in our bid to secure expanded housing, economic and political gains for our people.
don't forget poindexter and albert cobo (hobo!). mr hobo all by himself was able to keep blk folk decades behind their white counterparts with all his racist legislation and pandering to white supremcist home owner associations.
We had a major right in 1948? I had not heard of that either.
Is Albert Cobo responsible for Cobo Salmon?
Everyone knows the Supremes were all black.
If you lost the war then don't expect to sit at the head of the table. My dress shoes need a shine.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#177 Mar 29, 2013
major riot of 1948. not major right..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It is true. White people are crooks 4 min Edgar12 8
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min Black Knight 7,539
Yeeaahh Booyyy! Amber Vinson BEAT Ebola In 9 Da... 5 min bicdycnig 3
Black men hate natural hair. (Jul '10) 6 min Blkman4blkfemales 103
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min 7New Earth7 25,614
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 27 min Sahelian son 238
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 37 min wahyah1 9,964
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Gargantos 53
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr Lori-usa 274
Is ISIS racist? 1 hr African AE 51
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 6 hr ya_C 124

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE