Zimmerman will be convict, if laws apply to whites as they do blacks.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2012

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>That little boy was a feral ape. He was a little want-to-be gangster, it's cool that you're using one of his younger pics.

http://www.wagist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012...

http://moonbattery.com/trayvon_martin_twitter...

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/imag...

Yeah, such a little good boy, eh...
you gay bytch lol you wanna be a woman don't you. Smh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>He still looks like a kid , because that's what he was when he was gunned down by a wannabe cop bigot. How dare you make accuses for a child murder. I just want you to know god hears all and see all and your actions are being recorded.
oh yeah they will be dealt with
blue max

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Trayvons dead zimmermen walks end of story

Trayvon had a n gger moment zimmermen chilled his action with a 9 mill pill case closed.

They'll be some riots a few coons will get their heads busted buy the cops no big deal thats we pay cops to do

Worst case they call call out the national guard to zap a few jiggs to put their minds right .all in a days work an settles them down I mean why have the guard and not use them

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>He thought Z-Man was some o' typical white p####y.
he is a white pu ss y that couldn't beat a kid
Very typical of white men to use guns as their advantage just like history has shown us they always used guns on ppl that didn't have guns
El Cid Campeador

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if trayvon was running from him and unarmed. Face it your hero is guilty in the eyes of god. Even though you vile racist don't care what is justice is in the eyes of god only the double standards you enforce on others matters.
Since you weren't there, can I assume you are biased?

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Had Trayvon been white and Zimmerman been black, the racists would do a complete 180 with their stupid statements. No matter the color, he killed someone!
Alejandro Conejo Cantando

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Ww! You folks are sure frothing from the mouth to get your meathooks into that Latino Jew!

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Hawthorne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Laws DO NOT apply to whites like they do to blacks in this country. Never have. It is what it is. But if the courts don't allow justice, God will. A minor never made it to adulthood because of some bias. Judgement is coming.

Many people say Travon Martin was a thug. We all understand young males want to mimic whatever the strong image is in their particular culture or group. But he also had two parents who were raising him correctly. So, in spite of a teen acting like a teen, that doesn't make him a real thug. Some people don't know the difference. REAL thugs don't have aspirations of going to college. But I suppose it makes people FEEL better to think ill of a youngster slain by America's shame...racism.
XYXYXYXY

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Axe V2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Trayvon".
And he's STILL worm food.
Isn't that what you yourself will become several decades down the line? I mean, if you are alive that mean that you will die-doesn't it? So you look silly gloating over someone that has reached a stage that you yourself are destined to reach maybe much sooner than you might expect.

I personally have seen people die who were much younger than me. Seen them become worm food in the prime of life. One very young fellow gloated that he felt like throwing me out of his living room window. He's been dead now for more than twenty years. So we never know when our number is coming up-do we? So why gloat?
Zimmerman Wins

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I can't wait for the defense to bring out all the dirt on piece of shit thug and "No Limit Nighur" Trayvon. No jury will convict human hero Zimmerman after hearing about what a piece of useless monkeyshit gold-toofed Lil' Skittles was.

Zimmerman = Job Well Done!
the voice of reason

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Zimmerman Wins wrote:
I can't wait for the defense to bring out all the dirt on piece of shit thug and "No Limit Nighur" Trayvon. No jury will convict human hero Zimmerman after hearing about what a piece of useless monkeyshit gold-toofed Lil' Skittles was.
Zimmerman = Job Well Done!
How do you know he is human. He been hiding since he been charge with 2d degree murder. Now don`t lie trying to make your self look human.
the voice of reason

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Toe Tagged Trayvon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus ooks the Danville shegroid...
A dumb response from a dummy.
XYXYXYXY

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

blkmalcolm wrote:
Laws DO NOT apply to whites like they do to blacks in this country. Never have. It is what it is. But if the courts don't allow justice, God will. A minor never made it to adulthood because of some bias. Judgement is coming.
Many people say Travon Martin was a thug. We all understand young males want to mimic whatever the strong image is in their particular culture or group. But he also had two parents who were raising him correctly. So, in spite of a teen acting like a teen, that doesn't make him a real thug. Some people don't know the difference. REAL thugs don't have aspirations of going to college. But I suppose it makes people FEEL better to think ill of a youngster slain by America's shame...racism.
Your certainty in this case is really impressive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••