First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cindy

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 3, 2013
Hi everyone. My name is Cindy, and I'm 14 years old. When I was 12, my mom's black boyfriend cheatted on her, and she wanted to get revenge, so she paid me 100 dollars to tell the police he was touching me in my private area. He was arrested, we went to court, I told the judge what I told the police, then I cried (I know how to make myself cry) and the judged sentenced him to 12 to 15 years in prison.

I'm 14 now, and I've had 3 black men arrested for touching me (2 of them really did touch me) They've all been in jail ever since. I hate black guys because when I was 13, my 27 year old black boyfriend cheated on me with a black girl. So now I do what my mom taught me and get their azzes arrested. It's really funny. lol

Has anyone else here ever got a black guy in trouble?
David B

Baltimore, MD

#2 May 3, 2013
It's our favorite IRBW slore Tamale. What's the deal with you and Black men. YOU MAAAAAAAD!!
Cindy

Philadelphia, PA

#3 May 3, 2013
David B wrote:
It's our favorite IRBW slore Tamale. What's the deal with you and Black men. YOU MAAAAAAAD!!
Are you reggin, or human?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#4 May 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
Hi everyone. My name is Cindy, and I'm 14 years old. When I was 12, my mom's black boyfriend cheatted on her, and she wanted to get revenge, so she paid me 100 dollars to tell the police he was touching me in my private area. He was arrested, we went to court, I told the judge what I told the police, then I cried (I know how to make myself cry) and the judged sentenced him to 12 to 15 years in prison.
I'm 14 now, and I've had 3 black men arrested for touching me (2 of them really did touch me) They've all been in jail ever since. I hate black guys because when I was 13, my 27 year old black boyfriend cheated on me with a black girl. So now I do what my mom taught me and get their azzes arrested. It's really funny. lol
Has anyone else here ever got a black guy in trouble?
What about your father, brother, and cousins?
Did you narc on them when they touched you?
Cindy

Philadelphia, PA

#5 May 3, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your father, brother, and cousins?
Did you narc on them when they touched you?
No one in my family has ever touched me. I'm not black.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#6 May 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>No one in my family has ever touched me. I'm not black.
I'm sure that every male family member from cousin Cletus to uncle Fester has had a round or two with you. I know your kind well. They are the talk of the house at every white trash family reunion. I'll bet you do table dances inside your dad's man cave. You're the pinup calendar girl ---- on your brother's bedroom wall.

Too funny!
Cindy

Philadelphia, PA

#7 May 3, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that every male family member from cousin Cletus to uncle Fester has had a round or two with you. I know your kind well. They are the talk of the house at every white trash family reunion. I'll bet you do table dances inside your dad's man cave. You're the pinup calendar girl ---- on your brother's bedroom wall.
Too funny!
It won't be funny when I notify the fbi that you're talking in a sexually explicit manner to a minor :)
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#8 May 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>It won't be funny when I notify the fbi that you're talking in a sexually explicit manner to a minor :)
It will be funny after they read the context of this Forum and see that you're nothing beyond the typical ignorant troll and haul your dumbasz in for filing another false report like you just admitted having done above.

BUSTED!!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#9 May 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>It won't be funny when I notify the fbi that you're talking in a sexually explicit manner to a minor :)
I can't believe that in modern day America people are THIS stupid.
Cindy

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 3, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be funny after they read the context of this Forum and see that you're nothing beyond the typical ignorant troll and haul your dumbasz in for filing another false report like you just admitted having done above.
BUSTED!!
I'm the child, and you're the adult. You'd get in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more trouble than me :)
Jon wade

United States

#11 May 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you reggin, or human?
I don't think you is really a white girl, i think you a wm. There some black guys like me who care very less about sex and is the last thing ever on my mind. But as for you come to think of it seems like you are pretending to be a little girl possibly motivated from the thread that claimed wm to be perverts so your intentions is to pretend like a little white girl to make bm look like bad people as well.

If you ask me i think people like you are jerks and something is definitely wrong with you. Why do y'all even come on here? Most of the black people on here ignores people like you so i don't see the point... Js
Tighty whitey

Inverness, FL

#12 May 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
Hi everyone. My name is Cindy, and I'm 14 years old. When I was 12, my mom's black boyfriend cheatted on her, and she wanted to get revenge, so she paid me 100 dollars to tell the police he was touching me in my private area. He was arrested, we went to court, I told the judge what I told the police, then I cried (I know how to make myself cry) and the judged sentenced him to 12 to 15 years in prison.
I'm 14 now, and I've had 3 black men arrested for touching me (2 of them really did touch me) They've all been in jail ever since. I hate black guys because when I was 13, my 27 year old black boyfriend cheated on me with a black girl. So now I do what my mom taught me and get their azzes arrested. It's really funny. lol
Has anyone else here ever got a black guy in trouble?
i was thinking of entering a BM into a spelling contest but I like your idea much better!!! I wish I was a little girl so I could do it too! We could start a club and see who could get the most bm's locked up ! Good luck!
Cindy

Philadelphia, PA

#13 May 3, 2013
Tighty whitey wrote:
<quoted text>i was thinking of entering a BM into a spelling contest but I like your idea much better!!! I wish I was a little girl so I could do it too! We could start a club and see who could get the most bm's locked up ! Good luck!
Game on, my friend :)
Cindy

Philadelphia, PA

#14 May 3, 2013
Jon wade wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you is really a white girl, i think you a wm. There some black guys like me who care very less about sex and is the last thing ever on my mind. But as for you come to think of it seems like you are pretending to be a little girl possibly motivated from the thread that claimed wm to be perverts so your intentions is to pretend like a little white girl to make bm look like bad people as well.
If you ask me i think people like you are jerks and something is definitely wrong with you. Why do y'all even come on here? Most of the black people on here ignores people like you so i don't see the point... Js
Dumb reggin.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#15 May 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the child, and you're the adult. You'd get in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more trouble than me :)
Actually, I don't know what you are.

It's evident based on your own comments that you are guilty of making false accusations for attention getting. All I need to do is use the entire exchange as evidence and have your lying asz roasting over a legal spit in no time.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#17 May 3, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I don't know what you are.
It's evident based on your own comments that you are guilty of making false accusations for attention getting. All I need to do is use the entire exchange as evidence and have your lying asz roasting over a legal spit in no time.
"her" name is probably oh'really or "EBT whiteman" or Zaius the transgender i.e. one of the Topix resident old age male Kluxers.

However throwing false accusations is a vile crime and it sounds pretty much like a KKK type of action.

a whiteboi
Zack

San Antonio, TX

#19 May 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
Hi everyone. My name is Cindy, and I'm 14 years old. When I was 12, my mom's black boyfriend cheatted on her, and she wanted to get revenge, so she paid me 100 dollars to tell the police he was touching me in my private area. He was arrested, we went to court, I told the judge what I told the police, then I cried (I know how to make myself cry) and the judged sentenced him to 12 to 15 years in prison.
I'm 14 now, and I've had 3 black men arrested for touching me (2 of them really did touch me) They've all been in jail ever since. I hate black guys because when I was 13, my 27 year old black boyfriend cheated on me with a black girl. So now I do what my mom taught me and get their azzes arrested. It's really funny. lol
Has anyone else here ever got a black guy in trouble?
U doin nighurs a favor, more gay a$$ fukyn for dem!!!!!
thinkahead

Voorhees, NJ

#20 May 22, 2013
no your screwing everyone over one day they will get out of jail and have aids and infect everyone..
thinkahead

Voorhees, NJ

#21 May 22, 2013
relationships are stupid anyway your mom should have just have random casual sex..
thinkahead

Voorhees, NJ

#22 May 22, 2013
you believe just because your mom doesn't like him nobody else does??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 5 min Rock 51
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 6 min Rock 604
White people just admit you 7 min TruthbknownLDN 9
Does anyone sleep 7 min Drilling for the ... 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,110,906
Why black males hate and fear white men 9 min Rock 492
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 19 min WhiteAnimal 257
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 21 min Servant of YAH 6,254
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 46 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 120,928
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 726
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Curious Me 24,619
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 6 hr Yaya 136
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••