Reasons why St. Nicholas was not an a...

Reasons why St. Nicholas was not an ablino.

Posted in the African-American Forum

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2013
From what I read, St Nicholas was born with money and gave all of his wealth away. Then devoted his life to helping out the needy and giving gifts to small children.

Those facts alone are clear proof he was not white. Albinos would never give away their wealth like that. A black guy did (Mansa Musa) but that is only because he was human and humans have empathy. And definitely no albino would help out the needy.

Ever heard of any other albinos give away their wealth like that? Nope

So in summation, you albinos(like always) stop trying to claim deeds another race has done.
NegroLogic

Kansas City, MO

#2 Dec 19, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
From what I read, St Nicholas was born with money and gave all of his wealth away. Then devoted his life to helping out the needy and giving gifts to small children.
Those facts alone are clear proof he was not white. Albinos would never give away their wealth like that. A black guy did (Mansa Musa) but that is only because he was human and humans have empathy. And definitely no albino would help out the needy.
Ever heard of any other albinos give away their wealth like that? Nope
So in summation, you albinos(like always) stop trying to claim deeds another race has done.
More retarded NegroLogic.

Bill Gates has given 28 BILLION to charities. Many of them in Africa to combat the African AIDS epidemic.

Level 4

Location hidden

#3 Dec 19, 2013
albino Logic wrote:
<quoted text>

Bill Gates has given 28 BILLION to charities.
He only did that to get a tax write off or something like that. Or did it as a publicity stunt.

No albino in history has ever gave away something for nothing.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#4 Dec 19, 2013
Does the us get a tax write off for the billions in handouts it gives to africa, moron?
White Overlord

Ashburn, VA

#5 Dec 19, 2013
If Santy Clubs was your typical useless nighur, he'd never get off the couch.

Level 4

Location hidden

#6 Dec 19, 2013
Lets stay on topic albinos. Clearly since no albino has ever gave his wealth away for nothing that is clear prove St Nicholas was not white.
LOL

Kansas City, MO

#8 Dec 19, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
Lets stay on topic albinos. Clearly since no albino has ever gave his wealth away for nothing that is clear prove St Nicholas was not white.
Let me help you with your grammar and punctuation.

Let's stay on topic, albinos. Clearly, since no albino has ever given his wealth away for nothing, that is clear proof St. Nicholas was not white.

Only 8 mistakes. Not too bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,403,722
Why do some black men hate lesbians especially ... (Apr '10) 11 min Dan Snow 530
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 22 min ancient seed 511
HOW IS UNITY WORKING OUT: Sanders supporters B... 42 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 5
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 45 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 10
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 51 min 2 Dogs 280
Michelle Obama to speak at DNC tonight 55 min The Spirit 4
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 2 hr Hillary 2016 22
More from around the web