Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2007

sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>hey bossy i have a serious issiue with red bull its not even a joke im addicted to it,,i drink maybe 5 a day,{im drinking one now}lol}my mom reckons i need to see a docter,,lol,i dont no wot it is it must be the caffeine,,i love it,,ive never heard of enviga,dont think we get that here,hows you and your lil prince..how old is he,,?
My lil man is 3. Im going out tonight so i think ill me a redbull :) i get sleep at 10pm since ive been working. Yaaay!

“angel”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2007

I wonder if he proposed yet?
Ashland on the 14th

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2007

yellowbone wrote:
<quoted text>what you do a living mr. ashland?
I work in computer Operations now! I was previously in Computer programming! I'm currently studying Computer Science annd I should be graduating at the end of this year!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Ashland on the 14th wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in computer Operations now! I was previously in Computer programming! I'm currently studying Computer Science annd I should be graduating at the end of this year!
thats great kinda smart huh?

“Once you go white”

Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

WHAT'S GOOD EVERYBODY...I AM GETTING MARRIED. AND YES LADIES IT WAS ROMANTIC. MY MOTHERS FAMILY IS IRISH SO WE DO ST. PATRICK'S DAY BIG TIME. MY GIRL HAD A HONEST TO GOOD ST. PATRICK'S DAY ENGAGEMENT. WE WENT TO THE PARADE FIRST AND THEN MY DAD AND I WENT TO MY COUSINS HOUSE TO PICK UP THE RING AND THEN I WENT TO I GOT DRESSED UP AND WENT TO PICK HER UP AND AT DINNER I PROPOSED. BUT I THINK SHE SORT OF SUSPECTED CAUSE WE HAVE A BIG PARTY ON ST. PATRICKS DAY AT MY PARENTS HOUSE WITH ALL THE FAMILY AND THAT IS WHERE WE USUALLY GO. AND SHE STARTIN CRYIN YA'LL WHEN I ASKED HER AND I ALMOST GOT CHOKED UP MYSELF, BUT AIN'T NO WAY I WAS GON CRY. THEN WE WENT BACK TO MY PARENTS HOUSE AND TOLD THE FAMILY AND EVERYBODY WAS THERE TO CONGRATULATE US. MAN ST. PATTY HIMSELF WOULD HAVE WANTED TO CELEBRATE WITH US. WE AIN'T LEAVE TILL ABOUT 4 IN THE MORNING. PS...THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS YA'LL.
Ashley

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Once you go white wrote:
WHAT'S GOOD EVERYBODY...I AM GETTING MARRIED. AND YES LADIES IT WAS ROMANTIC. MY MOTHERS FAMILY IS IRISH SO WE DO ST. PATRICK'S DAY BIG TIME. MY GIRL HAD A HONEST TO GOOD ST. PATRICK'S DAY ENGAGEMENT. WE WENT TO THE PARADE FIRST AND THEN MY DAD AND I WENT TO MY COUSINS HOUSE TO PICK UP THE RING AND THEN I WENT TO I GOT DRESSED UP AND WENT TO PICK HER UP AND AT DINNER I PROPOSED. BUT I THINK SHE SORT OF SUSPECTED CAUSE WE HAVE A BIG PARTY ON ST. PATRICKS DAY AT MY PARENTS HOUSE WITH ALL THE FAMILY AND THAT IS WHERE WE USUALLY GO. AND SHE STARTIN CRYIN YA'LL WHEN I ASKED HER AND I ALMOST GOT CHOKED UP MYSELF, BUT AIN'T NO WAY I WAS GON CRY. THEN WE WENT BACK TO MY PARENTS HOUSE AND TOLD THE FAMILY AND EVERYBODY WAS THERE TO CONGRATULATE US. MAN ST. PATTY HIMSELF WOULD HAVE WANTED TO CELEBRATE WITH US. WE AIN'T LEAVE TILL ABOUT 4 IN THE MORNING. PS...THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS YA'LL.
Awwwwwwwwww, this is wonderful!! I'm glad that she said yes oygw. I bet she's all ecstatic about this whole thing. So how exactly did you propose?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Once you go white wrote:
thats great see it went tha way you wanted it! i'm happy for you!

“Poor Religious Teacher”

Since: Mar 07

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Once you go white wrote:
To all my topics friends. LOL, not that many I'm sure, but I am just too excited to care. I am proposing to Tierra this Saturday. Wish me luck and I will talk to ya'll on Monday. Much love everyone and peace.:)
Rruuunnnn don't do it man itís a trap save yourself while you still can. J/K

Good luck to you and your future wife.

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Once you go white wrote:
hey i wish you all the best ougw,,,good luck sweety,,xxluv from london girl,,

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Once you go white wrote:
WHOOOWEEEEEE! U gonna get marrieds, u had better post a picture fast.
Its a BOLD step and CONGRATULATIONS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Sugarbear wrote:
<quoted text>
Rruuunnnn don't do it man itís a trap save yourself while you still can. J/K
Good luck to you and your future wife.
quit it!! lol don't scare the man to death!

“Once you go white”

Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwwwww, this is wonderful!! I'm glad that she said yes oygw. I bet she's all ecstatic about this whole thing. So how exactly did you propose?
I proposed while we were at dinner. But my Dad had already told most of the family before we got there later that night.

“Once you go white”

Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

yellowbone wrote:
<quoted text>thats great see it went tha way you wanted it! i'm happy for you!
yeah it did, until we told her Dad on Sunday. Don't even get me started Yellow.

“Once you go white”

Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>hey i wish you all the best ougw,,,good luck sweety,,xxluv from london girl,,
Thanks London girl.

“Once you go white”

Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Bluecat wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOOOWEEEEEE! U gonna get marrieds, u had better post a picture fast.
Its a BOLD step and CONGRATULATIONS!
LOL, thank you and it is a bold step,but man am I happy.

“Once you go white”

Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

yellowbone wrote:
<quoted text>quit it!! lol don't scare the man to death!
LOL, she did make me think for a minute. I know that ain' t u n those braids Yellowbone. What did I tell u? Look I'm already gettin in macho man mode.

“you are”

Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

That made my day. i don't even know you guys, and I am sitting here smiling like it was one of my kids. Hope God blesses your home and gives you many years together. Everyday that you wake up with her beside you, you need to give thanks.

“Poor Religious Teacher”

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

yellowbone wrote:
<quoted text>quit it!! lol don't scare the man to death!
lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Once you go white wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, she did make me think for a minute. I know that ain' t u n those braids Yellowbone. What did I tell u? Look I'm already gettin in macho man mode.
look now you can't be having your cake and eat it too now!!!!!! leave me be you hear me!!!!!! naw i haven't got them yet but its coming my birthday ain't till march 28.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2007

Once you go white wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah it did, until we told her Dad on Sunday. Don't even get me started Yellow.
something crazy happened right? they looked at you like you were WHITE huh? sweetie i'm just playing but that was funny though i know you laughing!!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••