Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Once you go white”

Since: Feb 07

Jersey

#1 Mar 16, 2007
To all my topics friends. LOL, not that many I'm sure, but I am just too excited to care. I am proposing to Tierra this Saturday. Wish me luck and I will talk to ya'll on Monday. Much love everyone and peace. :)
Ashland on the 14th

Broomfield, CO

#2 Mar 16, 2007
Once you go white wrote:
To all my topics friends. LOL, not that many I'm sure, but I am just too excited to care. I am proposing to Tierra this Saturday. Wish me luck and I will talk to ya'll on Monday. Much love everyone and peace.:)
Good luck on your engagement!

“you are”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2007
Wait....wait...wait....how are you going to do it? Please (this is me begging) be romantic.

Since: Mar 07

Essex, MD

#4 Mar 16, 2007
Once you go white wrote:
To all my topics friends. LOL, not that many I'm sure, but I am just too excited to care. I am proposing to Tierra this Saturday. Wish me luck and I will talk to ya'll on Monday. Much love everyone and peace.:)
Good luck. I hope she say yes. Tell us the out come.Talk to you Monday.
Ashley

Denver, CO

#5 Mar 16, 2007
Once you go white wrote:
Awwwwww, I'm so happy for you oygw!! I hope everything turns out A.ok with the proposal and that she says YES!! Tell us how it all went down. PLEASE....for the sake of Jesus LOL, be RO--MAN--TIC sweetie!!

“angel”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 16, 2007
Once you go white wrote:
CONGRATULATION! hope she says yes :)

“Me back in the day”

Since: Feb 07

New Orleans ,La

#7 Mar 16, 2007
Once you go white wrote:
congrats man just be romantic like the ladies above me said be a true romantic not the topix romantic you been lol but for real congrats

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#8 Mar 16, 2007
good luck honey,,wish you all the best,,,are we all invited to the wedding,,lmao..{sory bubs couldnt resist},,hehe..good luck for real i hope she says yes.. ,,x

“GONE!”

Los Gatos, CA

#9 Mar 16, 2007
Once you go white wrote:
Is that the black girl you've been telling us about?

Why would she marry a little small pecker dude like you?

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#12 Mar 16, 2007
Allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
well thats you of his invite list,,more food for me,,lmao...why you so mean,,very naughty aan,,,....ha ha
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#13 Mar 16, 2007
GO get her tiger!!! Hope she says yes.

“GONE!”

Los Gatos, CA

#14 Mar 16, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>well thats you of his invite list,,more food for me,,lmao...why you so mean,,very naughty aan,,,....ha ha
LG, would you marry me? Please! lol!

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#17 Mar 17, 2007
Allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
LG, would you marry me? Please! lol!
YES...quick go tell valerie to keep the dress,,lmao/.....

“mr snoop”

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#18 Mar 17, 2007
yeah beverly hills sounds like somewhere i could live.....haha,,unless its just wot they show on tv,,lol..beverly hills 90210.that was big over here when i was in high school,everyone wanted a red swimsuit,hahaha..yeah hurry up and send me that ticket,the beach is calling me.hehe hehe

“angel”

Location hidden

#19 Mar 17, 2007
Allaboutnothing wrote:
<quoted text>
gaaaaaaasp! AAN Im shocked at this comment. Have you no heart???

“angel”

Location hidden

#20 Mar 17, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
yeah beverly hills sounds like somewhere i could live.....haha,,unless its just wot they show on tv,,lol..beverly hills 90210.that was big over here when i was in high school,everyone wanted a red swimsuit,hahaha..yeah hurry up and send me that ticket,the beach is calling me.hehe hehe
Beverly Hills is nice...I like West Hollywood and Santa Monica. EXPENSIVO!
Kip

San Francisco, CA

#21 Mar 17, 2007
Once you go white wrote:
Good luck!

Maybe we can throw a virtual bachelor party later.

“GONE!”

Los Gatos, CA

#22 Mar 17, 2007
BOSSY wrote:
<quoted text> gaaaaaaasp! AAN Im shocked at this comment. Have you no heart???
Bossy, why would I have any heart for this dude?

This is the guy who with the same mouth preach Jesus to us and yet called us a "monkey n-word, this and that! This is the same guy who shoots all this racist crap and then tell us he is making it with some fine black woman, yet if that suppose to excuses him for the racist rants coming from his so-called Christian mouth?

Man F this little sh*t!

I should have heart just because he is getting married?

Since when is married sacred these days?

With a 67% divorced rate, and with his bad attitude he's only going to be married for about 9 months any way!

I give him 9 months!

“GONE!”

Los Gatos, CA

#23 Mar 17, 2007
BOSSY wrote:
<quoted text>Beverly Hills is nice...I like West Hollywood and Santa Monica. EXPENSIVO!
Bossy, Beverly Hills, is so much better than either Santa Monica and especially West Hollywood!

West Hollywood is an arm pit! A nasty fat 500lb white fat pig crap vomit from the mouth drug infested fever-beaver arm pit!

But some like it there!

“GONE!”

Los Gatos, CA

#24 Mar 17, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
really cute LG! Are going to marry me or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 1 min Test 70
Black Males are Low Value! 2 min SadButTrue 1
All women prefer white men 5 min SadButTrue 4,299
Attractive Educated BW turning their backs on BM 11 min Test 4
Black british vs afro-americans? (Mar '11) 17 min SadButTrue 418
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min Deuteronomy 28 116,549
Why Do Black Woman Complain About Black Men Bas... (Aug '14) 23 min Lee Bao 24
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 44 min Redefined 326
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 32,758
More from around the web