Blacks are big spenders but bad tippers
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SueMe

Phoenix, AZ

#108 Aug 19, 2012
Janette wrote:
<quoted text>But question,is the 30% of your bill worth the service that you received at the restaurant,even if the service was satisfactory? Like I know these waitresses need tips,but you're going to pay a $10 tip for a $30 meal in order for someone to take home a high bounty in tips? Not me,I would not see that as my call.I'd pay in tip what the service was worth,usually 10 or 11 percent of the cost of the meal,with $2 being the minimum. I'd never leave less than $2 even if the meal was only $8,$9,$10,where $2 tip would be more than !0% of the $10 meal.I know waitresses may be striving,but a lot of patrons who go to restaurants to eat are in financial struggles as well,can't afford to pay a $10 tip for a $30 meal.
No not if the service isn't good, and even still I like to leave at least 4 dollars. If the service was just blatantly bad I may leave nothing or a dollar.

Level 3

Since: May 12

Mebane, NC

#109 Aug 19, 2012
In most states, the minimum wage is lower for waitstaff because tips are assumed. They aren't something extra or a reflection on how much we're struggling. They are built into the cost of labor and thus the cost of the food. If there were no tips and we had the same minimum wage protections as everyone else, the base price of the food would be more.
Pearl

United States

#110 Aug 19, 2012
No black americans are the worst tippers.
Other blacks are actually generous
boling

Chicago, IL

#111 Sep 16, 2012
The main reason is blacks are stupid and arogant. They think spending big with big flashy cars and rims will make them look cool and some how get the attention they crave. They have huge inferiority complexes which are sowed into them since they were young. The problem is that the money they are spending like crazy either comes from drug dealing prostitution or simply stealing or by fraud. Or sometimes they are just doing it on credit cards which either they dont own or they never pay it back. They are simply bad tipper because of their high "standards" which nobody can keep up to and then when people despite their bst efforts are not able to meet these "standards" get tipped less or dont get tipped at all. These people need to put down their food stamps and section 8 housing and actually get their lazy assess off the ground and go to work. Black is not a race its a disease its a curse which we have to live with on day to day basis.
shodonttip

AOL

#113 Sep 16, 2012
Tipping is based on service and most places treat blacks very badly. Therefore blacks should not tip bad, rude help and shouldn't shop at these businesses. If service providers want tips, treat blacks better.
Urethra Brawley

Hillsborough, NJ

#114 Feb 1, 2013
shodonttips wrote:
Tipping be based on service and mose places dey treats blacks very badly. Derefore de blacks should not tips bad, rude helps and shouldn't shops at dese business. If service providers wants tips, treats blacks better.
You go girl!
Jackson313

Miamisburg, OH

#115 Feb 15, 2013
I'm a 53 year old black man who's worked in the food industry for years. Most of us blacks don't tip well because we think we don't have to. Well ill tell you what, if you get bad service next time your in their dont blame it on racism, take responsibility on yourself for disrespecting the establishment last time you were in there. We need to step up as a race and take responsibility for ourselves. We need to respect other people for the services they render and we will get respect in return. If we don't have money to tip then save money and cook at home.
jeff

Decatur, GA

#117 Mar 10, 2013
Ooo I Know wrote:
They are only big spenders because they dont pay their child support
They are big spenders because they get everything else for free: Medicaid, child care assistance, public housing, food stamps, etc.
Plus since they are used to eating for free on the tax payers dime, when they have to spend their own cash on dining out- they are surely going to avoid paying full price, let alone tip.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#118 Mar 10, 2013
Aaaaahhhh LOL @ Jeff bringing this thread to life to show me the Candaymama profile. I've already conversed with Byron Ang Tademy. My question was who is behind the Number1Queen moniker using my pic since 2008 whose not on THIS thread.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#119 Mar 10, 2013
So no one wants to admit whose behind the Number1Queen moniker using my pic since 2008 huh? It's ok you can anonymously email me the answer to
Cybersoulsista AT yahoo dot com. I will not post anything resembling a link on this site ever again.
geggg

Sandy, UT

#120 May 31, 2013
blacks are cheap maybe slavery issue
Pizza delivery

El Mirage, AZ

#121 Jul 30, 2013
I delivered a pizza the other day and I could hear a woman through the door say "he's white don't tip him." I also delivered a pizza yesterday where the gave me 2 extra and said oh man if I have more I would give it to you. If he didn't order the dessert I could have gotten a dollar or two.

Both customers were black

This is not always true. But more often than not i'm getting stiffed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WOW just WOW white ppl 1 min KIP 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,710,282
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 8 min The Patriot 113
*** Trump at 50%! *** 19 min Joey 25
..He didn't Love the Children.. 23 min BillyDbigballer 13
Negro Beast drowns six-month-old in bucket of u... 31 min Ttt 10
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 32 min BillyDbigballer 100
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr Savant 196
Why are Negroes here in North America? 2 hr BillyDbigballer 60
More from around the web