White man rapes 7 year old black girl.

White man rapes 7 year old black girl.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BlackGoddess

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 20, 2010
&fe ature=related

Why are they always saying that white men don't rape black women?

The fact is that they do and it happens all the time. The system is just screwed. White men get away with raping black women and white women constantly lie on black men and call rape.

Question for you racist white men:

Why do you claim that white slave holders raped black women to display "power", but then claim that black men rape white women because of lust?

Are you claiming that the motivation for rape changes based on race?

A lot of you racist white men are disgusting.
BlackGoddess

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 20, 2010
This animal even admitted that he raped the girl repeatedly and they STILL didn't charge him.
BlackGoddess

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Sep 20, 2010
These people don't even care about this little girl.

It's almost like they WANT people to get away with doing wrong tp black girls.

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 20, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DR0FRHd62GUXX&feature=rel ated
Why are they always saying that white men don't rape black women?
The fact is that they do and it happens all the time. The system is just screwed. White men get away with raping black women and white women constantly lie on black men and call rape.
Question for you racist white men:
Why do you claim that white slave holders raped black women to display "power", but then claim that black men rape white women because of lust?
Are you claiming that the motivation for rape changes based on race?
A lot of you racist white men are disgusting.
I'll tell you how I feel about it. I think that anyone, regardless of race, who rapes a child needs a bullet in the back of the head. This guy could be white as snow and I'd still say he needs the 9MM solution.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 20, 2010
Hopefully someone will beat his butt for what he did to that precious little girl. And nobody denies that a white males will rape or molest a black child, it's just not as common as same race rapes. But anyways parents should always make sure their kids are not in harm's way. I they had no business putting a 7yo on a shcool bus with teenagers. The mother will sue and she will win.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you how I feel about it. I think that anyone, regardless of race, who rapes a child needs a bullet in the back of the head. This guy could be white as snow and I'd still say he needs the 9MM solution.
I agree with you on this one.
BlackGoddess

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Sep 20, 2010
Where is everyone?

I want you white racists to tell me the difference between rape motives when it comes to race.
Blacks Leaders in Rape

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2010
..."SIX Black Men GANG RAPE a 9 month old toddler".....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric... - 118k

This girl now has AIDS... and her Woumb wont develop right so she will Never be able to have little toddlers of her own......

Rape...rhymes with....APE.

Babay Rape...rhymes with CRAZY APE?

Yo my rhymes iz tite yo..........
Blacks Leaders in Rape

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2010
Not to mention Black on Black prison butt-hole booty Rapes.......

...just ONE of the reasons why AIDS is rampant in "da hood"

But I digress.........
ADV

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Sep 20, 2010
Chewie T wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you how I feel about it. I think that anyone, regardless of race, who rapes a child needs a bullet in the back of the head. This guy could be white as snow and I'd still say he needs the 9MM solution.
I vote a 9mm RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES..........

The back of the head would not let the POS see his come-up-ance.....
BlackGoddess

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Sep 20, 2010
Blacks Leaders in Rape wrote:
..."SIX Black Men GANG RAPE a 9 month old toddler".....
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric... - 118k
This girl now has AIDS... and her Woumb wont develop right so she will Never be able to have little toddlers of her own......
Rape...rhymes with....APE.
Babay Rape...rhymes with CRAZY APE?
Yo my rhymes iz tite yo..........
Is this all the "master of the universe" has to offer? A weak deflection? Come on white boy, answer the question.

Why is it "power" when WM rape black women and "lust" when BM "rape" white women?

You're glad that monster got away with hurting that innocent little black girl, aren't you?

Sick.
WTF

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DR0FRHd62GUXX&feature=rel ated
Why are they always saying that white men don't rape black women?
The fact is that they do and it happens all the time. The system is just screwed. White men get away with raping black women and white women constantly lie on black men and call rape.
Question for you racist white men:
Why do you claim that white slave holders raped black women to display "power", but then claim that black men rape white women because of lust?
Are you claiming that the motivation for rape changes based on race?
A lot of you racist white men are disgusting.
Why start this again, there's plenty of black men that rape toddlers. This could go on and on like it usually does. Why start this again, are you just trying to start a race war again idiot. Get your head out of your assss.

“Dave Mustaine is a god!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 20, 2010
Really in all reality, the problems is not the racial difference between the perpetrator and the victim. Race does not really factor in here as much as you might think. The mother may think otherwise, but it's not really race. Just because she was the only black girl on the bus does not mean that itself was the automatic qualifier as to THE reason why. It may have factored in on some level but in this instance, it's FAR from the primary reasoning.

The perpetrator has had a history of mental and emotional problems AND the victim was disabled. Being a disabled person I can tell you that when you're one of us, you become a target for others to bully you. A lot of people just want power and control and will scope out those that are weaker than them to do it. Rape and molestation is often about control and a feeling of power and anyone weaker gets to be on the blunt end of that. This girl was disabled and disability gets perceived as being that weakness. THAT is probably the primary reason as to why, not race.
WTF

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2010
This was 3 years ago, did it take that long for you to find this.
BlackGoddess

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Sep 20, 2010
But RACE was the primary reason as to why he got away with it!

Are you people dense?

I'm not posting this to make it seem as if white men are the only men who do horrible things like this...

I posted it because I want you to see how white men get away with raping black women.

Chewie T

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 20, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
I posted it because I want you to see how white men get away with raping black women.
Well they shouldn't. What more is there to say about it? I'm not the DA.
BlackGoddess

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Sep 20, 2010
I want to know how he raped this girl on a bus 2 to 3 times a week for 2 years and none of the other guys ever said a thing.

It was just more evil white men, turning a blind eye to a little black girl being molested by a monster.

If it was a little white girl this never would have gone on this long.

And then you wonder why we're angry.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#20 Sep 20, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DR0FRHd62GUXX&feature=rel ated
Why are they always saying that white men don't rape black women?
The fact is that they do and it happens all the time. The system is just screwed. White men get away with raping black women and white women constantly lie on black men and call rape.
Question for you racist white men:
Why do you claim that white slave holders raped black women to display "power", but then claim that black men rape white women because of lust?
Are you claiming that the motivation for rape changes based on race?
A lot of you racist white men are disgusting.
Look at BlackGoddess up to her old tricks once again, trying to play a situation (hoping that black men so hate her that they put there foot in there mouth)realistically you don't care what the white man does to black women(for whatever reasons)so whys up this is some sort of booby trap trick by the lesbo nazis black female movement..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#21 Sep 20, 2010
Torture him and then kill him.
WTF

United States

#23 Sep 20, 2010
Did you watch the whole video. He could be making it up for attention since no one seen it and the little girl never said anything and he is mentally challanged and did serve a year in juvie for admitting it. But there still is no real proof. I'm not saying it's right just that there was no proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Reality Check 1,510,373
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 700
this is the mixed race thread (Dec '11) 2 hr Emily 122
Jimi Hendrix vs Jimmy Page? Best guitar hero? 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 8
Blacks are ugly (Jun '16) 3 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 3 hr Sammysissy999 114
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 3 hr jtr304 5,489
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Cigar Face 25 1,447
White men are the solution for the single black... 5 hr IT IS I 231
Blacks and Tipping 7 hr KIP 102
More from around the web