Comments
421 - 440 of 602 Comments Last updated Apr 19, 2013
Giggs

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#471
Feb 7, 2013
 
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
When comparing predominately black areas in Lambeth & Southwark boroughs compared to Barking & Daghanem borough the trend is the black areas in Lambeth & Southwark boroughs are more educated.
Thing is they're thousands of areas in London but it is fact that black people are overrepresented in higher education.
I dont know why so many black people go to uni.

But I do know that in my class their were probably as many blacks as there were whites.

There were Chinese, Asians etc....but in the end the only 2 people to get 1st class degrees were 2 white girls.

Loads of blacks go to university..... But I think at the same time many whites who could go choose not to and instead they do vocational things more.

I dont like to assume any group of people are more intelligent than others.

Im sick to death of hearing people in london calling poorer whites "chavs" etc.....

Or assuming every white off a council estate who has an accent and is unemployed is not "educated".
Giggs

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#472
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

African AE wrote:
I wonder why it is that black British people seem so more smarter than AA people?
Its the education system.

White people in Europe are usually more intelligent than white people in America.(usually)

I think its because our state education system is much better and until recently the government made it easier for "working class" people to go further in education.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#474
Feb 7, 2013
 
....blak people r monstrous beasts - they're niccuz.......
John

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475
Feb 7, 2013
 
The reason more blacks go to uni is because of afirmintive action.

Comapanys and universitys have to take on under achiving blacks before white to prove they are not rasscist.

Same as USA. The requirements for a White person are much higher then for non-whites.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#476
Feb 7, 2013
 
John wrote:
The reason more blacks go to uni is because of afirmintive action.
Comapanys and universitys have to take on under achiving blacks before white to prove they are not rasscist.
Same as USA. The requirements for a White person are much higher then for non-whites.
.....they have a quota of negrows that they need to meet........but they have to lower entrance standards to help negrows get in due to their limited intelligence..........
John

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477
Feb 7, 2013
 
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the education system.
White people in Europe are usually more intelligent than white people in America.(usually)
I think its because our state education system is much better and until recently the government made it easier for "working class" people to go further in education.
Thats not true imo. The white people i have met in england are dumb as rocks.

Some middle class white people from england might sound smarter because of their acent, but the proof is look at what a hell hole england is.

If english people were so smart, they sure fooled me.

I think why europeans tend to think they are smart is because they are so liberal.

Liberals always think their basic infantile ideas and concepts other people put in their head are some how inspired and brilliant.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#478
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know why so many black people go to uni.
But I do know that in my class their were probably as many blacks as there were whites.
There were Chinese, Asians etc....but in the end the only 2 people to get 1st class degrees were 2 white girls.
Loads of blacks go to university..... But I think at the same time many whites who could go choose not to and instead they do vocational things more.
I dont like to assume any group of people are more intelligent than others.
Im sick to death of hearing people in london calling poorer whites "chavs" etc.....
Or assuming every white off a council estate who has an accent and is unemployed is not "educated".
I hear you.

I wasn't trying to claim one group of people being more intelligent than the other.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#479
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John wrote:
The reason more blacks go to uni is because of afirmintive action.
Comapanys and universitys have to take on under achiving blacks before white to prove they are not rasscist.
Same as USA. The requirements for a White person are much higher then for non-whites.
Where are you getting this BS from?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#480
Feb 7, 2013
 
.....the prime minister david cameron has said that their r not enuff blak negrows in oxford university where he went......

....

Since: May 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#481
Feb 7, 2013
 
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.....the prime minister david cameron has said that their r not enuff blak negrows in oxford university where he went......
....
Lool, you got f**ked up in Felham, Literally. I'm still waiting for you to slap me, 2 years later??? Pussyole,
Giggs

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#482
Feb 7, 2013
 
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not true imo. The white people i have met in england are dumb as rocks.
You don't mix with the right people.

Who are you comparing us to?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#483
Feb 7, 2013
 
somali wrote:
<quoted text>
whites make a big deal about hair color, like it is the end all. Black men could care less, as long as the women has a a$$, brea$T, curves he is all set
lmao...thank you!

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484
Feb 7, 2013
 
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this dumb comment was directed at me.
Did anyone even mention Canary Wharf? Also it does benefit east Londoners by producing jobs. The same for the Olympic Park, Stratford City (Westfield included). You don't even live here to have a clue.
The legacy will greatly benefit east Londoners especially those in Newham.
Fact is you havenít got a clue what is really going on around you. When you talk about legacy I think about the Thatcher years..you didnít live through it..you are however witnessing the legacy...itís like history repeating itself.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#485
Feb 7, 2013
 
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>If my opinion doesn't matter to you, then why the fck do you keep relying to me.
You nogs are such hypocritical liars:)
Dumbass feral apes.
hahahaha....hey dumb white dog, this is nothing but entertainment moron. do your dumb butt actually think the opinions on this stupid forum really matters in this world...lol. this is nothing but entertainment to me and every black person on this forum. your comments are nothing any black person on this forum hadn't heard before dumb white dog.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#486
Feb 7, 2013
 
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!!! You are one to talk, you dumb fckin nigguh:) You haven't made a bit of sense since you started posting. Just rating and raving about whitey, and how everything is his fault.
Please write some more stupid sh!t so i can laugh some more. you are such clowns. Weak, and pathetic:)
WHAT! white dog, you are the one who is whinning and crying about us apes...lmao. white dog, you come on a african american forum and make alot racist ignorant comments. your dumb behind think no one is going to call you on those stupid comments. yea, global warming is the white man's fault. white dog it's not your fault. you are too stupid to know how to do anything.

Since: May 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#487
Feb 7, 2013
 
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is you havenít got a clue what is really going on around you. When you talk about legacy I think about the Thatcher years..you didnít live through it..you are however witnessing the legacy...itís like history repeating itself.
She took my milk..
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#489
Feb 7, 2013
 
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is you havenít got a clue what is really going on around you. When you talk about legacy I think about the Thatcher years..you didnít live through it..you are however witnessing the legacy...itís like history repeating itself.
I'm very aware of what has been going on around me for quite a while now.

So far the legacy has provided locals with thousands of permanent jobs, thousands of new houses and has opened up vast amounts of land which have not been accessible to the public for decades. This is just the start.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#490
Feb 7, 2013
 
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> She took my milk..
You haven't seen sh!t yet.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491
Feb 7, 2013
 
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very aware of what has been going on around me for quite a while now.
So far the legacy has provided locals with thousands of permanent jobs, thousands of new houses and has opened up vast amounts of land which have not been accessible to the public for decades. This is just the start.
You all will be railroaded out to the suburbs simply becuase you cannot afford to live in central London. Those jobs that have been created will still be there but you all will have to commute to get to them.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#492
Feb 7, 2013
 
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You all will be railroaded out to the suburbs simply becuase you cannot afford to live in central London. Those jobs that have been created will still be there but you all will have to commute to get to them.
Really?

Well we don't even live in central London, this is the ''East End'' you know the opposite of the ''West End''. Central London is the financial district (City of London) where next to nobody lives and those that do are very rich. It's been like that for decades.

What's happening here is simply sheer regeneration/redevelopment.

Why would they build thousands of ''affordable homes'' in the middle of what is thousands upon thousands of other ''affordable homes''?

They're building up to 17,000 new homes; a nursery, primary school, secondary school and sixth form all in one. All of which will form the 5 new entire towns with a new postcode (E20 after eastenders LOL) they're building which is in the heart of the East End not central London.

We're going nowhere. Well I sure aint.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

424 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Here is what really happened during slavery in ... 4 min And C 1
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 4 min African AE 911
Why are there no black people in Game of Thrones? (Nov '11) 6 min elle 61
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min African AE 23,916
Is sagging apart of Black culture? 6 min And C 7
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 10 min You Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad 77,763
black men latina women are no good they hate bl... (Dec '12) 10 min Latina viwlew 248
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 37 min Aussie Bob 456
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr FELISITAS 119,454
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 2 hr Sadbuttrue 61
•••
•••