BM how does it feel to know your wome...

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28 Mar 27, 2014
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Todays BM could care less about BW women, nobody else cares either because the BW flock to us White guys who use them for one night stands & booty calls & the BM flock to our White women to seek what their own BW refuse them, love & affection, the flipside of that equation is our White women use, misuse & abuse the BM until they are completely devoid of money & any other assets then they are sent back to Sapphire, Beulah & Aunt Jemima with hat in hand as we send the BW that flock to us White guys back home with child, must be quite an experience to be used & cast off in the name of love but I guess that's what it is to be a gullible black person.
Damn...I must suck being you!

Sorry sport...but I have never had any problem with getting what I want and need from bw....not at all!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#29 Mar 27, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!!!!...Like Spam the same message sent to everyone that does not address the person's individual needs. Irrelevant information.
That's why rarely his/her post! I just pass 'em up!
PimpThe478

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

#30 Mar 27, 2014
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Todays BM could care less about BW women, nobody else cares either because the BW flock to us White guys who use them for one night stands & booty calls & the BM flock to our White women to seek what their own BW refuse them, love & affection, the flipside of that equation is our White women use, misuse & abuse the BM until they are completely devoid of money & any other assets then they are sent back to Sapphire, Beulah & Aunt Jemima with hat in hand as we send the BW that flock to us White guys back home with child, must be quite an experience to be used & cast off in the name of love but I guess that's what it is to be a gullible black person.
Your wrong I'm a black male and care for black women very much.I do agree when you say they are the most used women from us black men,white men,black women themselves and men of other races....It is truly sad for them and I hate it.
PimpThe478

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

#31 Mar 27, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> That's why rarely his/her post! I just pass 'em up!
Agreed.
MACEO

Athens, GA

#32 Mar 27, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
BM how does it feel to know your women don't want you?
They look at your high negative stats and know your not going to do a damn thing to Provide, Potect or lead!
Porn model fired as the face of German far-right party because she has sex with a black man in her new movie
Ina Groll, or 'Kitty Blair', was face of National Democratic Party of Germany
She encouraged men to join far-right party by dressing in revealing outfits
But she has been fired after senior NDP officials watched her new porn film
In the movie, titled 'Kitty Discovers Sperm,' she has sex with a black man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25888...

You mad bro????
PimpThe478

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

#37 Mar 28, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
You should be exhausted you post During work hours, evenings and weekends running from site to site whining like a "Baby Boy" with no Gudiance or direction and your a 60 year old man!
You don't even have anything to show for your time like many Black males who live foolishly.
I learned from you, its so sad how you ruined your Ex White wife's life and Sodomized the White woman in your office from Fredrick, MD who is too ashamed to file a complaint after all she has work in that office.
Are you angry I know too much? lmao You posted the information because you wanted me to know what you got away with and how your getting the White man back!
Sadly you didn't even honor your Mother who raised you alone, so why should anybody show you any honor or respect?
So let me get this straight-are all of your detractors 60 years old and had either chased after a white woman or left their white woman? This is true in your mind eye although you don't even know who the hell I am or for that matter any other person posting on Topix.We all are anonymous and hence everyone Identity is unknown.
PimpThe478

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

#38 Mar 28, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo
She' looks trashy and has a weird body shape! I know you like Trashy WW you've been that way for 40 years now!
I told you that I don't have a problem with IR, I'm dating a White man and will continue until I find the right one!
I'm not against IR, you hate white mans because your envious and jealous of them! Yet you didn't do anything to invest in yourself!
That's YOUR FAULT NOT THERE'S!
Your also angry because accomplished attractive Black women don't want Marginal Sorry Black men like yourself, I told you prior your "Life is transparent" nobody wants to invest with a Foolish Black men when your not going to get anything for your time!
That's common sense!
So why are you getting angry? LMAO
I've not even been alive for 40 years my dear.So I was doing all this nefarious deeds before I was born then?

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#41 Aug 6, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> It was the wm who invented the baby mama ask sally hemmings, and his devil lust for money caused thomas jefferson ( your father ) to sell his own children, Rock Hudson hollywoods leading man lead a secret life of albino analism, one of mitt romney's aides is in jail, for making sexual and racial remarks, and sending porn to a bw, but mitts a morman so I understand. What about David call girl Vitter, and husband of the year Charles Stuart, his plan blow your wifes head off collect insurance money & send a bm to prison for the crime, only a devil does that. Charlie Sheen kicked denise richards ass, while smoking crack...Jessie james left wife sandra bullock for a trailor park trash ww and you say only bm get trashy ww, you monster you chronic bm worrier..
Foolish fool, youve out smarted yourself.........
I think sadbuttrue and Capree operate as a dr jekel and Mr Hyde.Capree is the more sane thoughtful but still black male hater and Sabuttrue is the illogical and repetitive alter ego.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#42 Aug 6, 2014
I love black men

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#43 Aug 6, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
<quoted text> Your wrong I'm a black male and care for black women very much.I do agree when you say they are the most used women from us black men,white men,black women themselves and men of other races....It is truly sad for them and I hate it.
Thank you for loving black women. Black women would die for you guys. We love you.
And I also think we are being used by other races of men. What race of men knows more about black women more then black men?
Cap

Piedmont, SC

#44 Aug 7, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadbuttrue, you really need to shut up all this nonsense.
if black women don't want black men, then who do black women what?
You are too invested in what you feel black women should want. black women don't belong with no pink inbred. Its no natural. Get it through your pink scull.
White isn't pink you colorblind baffoon.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#45 Aug 7, 2014
thegreatlc33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for loving black women. Black women would die for you guys. We love you.
And I also think we are being used by other races of men. What race of men knows more about black women more then black men?
Thanks to.I really love black women but I want so much for them that I'm disappointed with what I'm seeing in them right now.Black women aren't respecting themselves and everyone else is using and making fun of them.It really bothers me.BLACK WOMEN YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I TRULY LOVE YOU.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#46 Aug 7, 2014
I feel just fine if black women don't want me! Poor self esteem has never been an issue with me!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#47 Aug 7, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks to.I really love black women but I want so much for them that I'm disappointed with what I'm seeing in them right now.Black women aren't respecting themselves and everyone else is using and making fun of them.It really bothers me.BLACK WOMEN YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I TRULY LOVE YOU.
You're right brother! I really, really love black women, but the way some act, the mess that they wear, and the way they carry themselves, I just can't get with that!
Mrs Diva On The Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#48 Aug 7, 2014
PimpThe478 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks to.I really love black women but I want so much for them that I'm disappointed with what I'm seeing in them right now.Black women aren't respecting themselves and everyone else is using and making fun of them.It really bothers me.BLACK WOMEN YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I TRULY LOVE YOU.
B.S.....many black women are married to non-black men,and the last time I check it' black men that's in prison and committing crimes not black women,you need to stay focus on black men........Any black women that stay stuck with black men and afraid of dating non-black men I feel sorry for.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#49 Aug 7, 2014
us black women should become better and be submissive only to black men.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#50 Aug 7, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> You're right brother! I really, really love black women, but the way some act, the mess that they wear, and the way they carry themselves, I just can't get with that!
It's kind of sad.Lot's of sisters think we only like white women and women of other races but they don't understand.When comparing black women these days to women of other races I feel so bad the ones that are out there now are walking around half naked,twerking,loud,aggressive and ready to fight.Women of other races especially Indian,Middle Eastern,Asian are so demure and dress and act appropriately you can only look at treat them with respect.White women could be somewhat ratchet to but they don't take it anywhere near what the sisters do.So we black men are left with options of exhibitionist and loud aggressive women who we can't in all honesty respect for the most part.I know there are good sisters out there and bad brothers but the options are really limited out there for black men looking for good black women.I still love the good black women and they are always my first choice my beautiful black women.
Mrs Diva On The Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#51 Aug 7, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> You're right brother! I really, really love black women, but the way some act, the mess that they wear, and the way they carry themselves, I just can't get with that!
You are in your 50's grandpa....stop worry about black women and go menator young black boys.....ok

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#52 Aug 7, 2014
I have to say im a good black women.
Soul Hunter

Cypress, CA

#53 Aug 7, 2014
Bm how does it feel to know your women don't want you?

In all honesty I don't feel anything them not liking me or orher bm have no impact on my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,460,392
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Barros 50,881
another mudshark murdered by Toby 4 min KIP 18
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 min Redefined 86
Are people p*ssng and sh*tting in procesed foods? 8 min Charlie 3
Caught the wife with a white boy 12 min Marcus Washington 27
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 16 min Redefined 31
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 44 min KIP 127
The 'words' of Dylaan Roof... 1 hr Israelite Suprema... 33
More from around the web