Queen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Aww, at lease you said black people and not just one gender.

WLC

“L.A. ZOO”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

YOU white people KNOW that YALL are devils.

and now YALL mad cuz black people also be knowing.

too bad.

the white man is the devil.

WLC

“L.A. ZOO”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

now YALL want to COPY black people (again)... calling black people devils when we call YALL devils and YALL call YALL selves.
Alucard

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

They are a demonic species. Much worse than disease. They can be nothing other than the spawn of Satan. I won't be surprised if we find out that Satan was a negro. In fact, I expect it.
Alucard

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

WLC wrote:
YOU white people KNOW that YALL are devils.
and now YALL mad cuz black people also be knowing.
too bad.
the white man is the devil.
Judging not only your demonic actions but your open support of negros who commit demonic actions, makes you the true source of primate evil. There isn't a single religious book in creation that supports the things you monsters support. Even the Satanic Bible is holier than you people. Parasites are better for the human race than you 'people'. No place on earth has actually benefited from you.
Ned

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

Yes. Blacks are indeed the devil.

“GOTTA LOVE AMERICA”

Since: Nov 09

REPIN THE 19522 IN PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

Screw this.......

White folks like me have worked long and hard to attain the title as the DEVIL. I for one will not stand by and let someone take this away from me. I AM THE DEVIL
Pinky 42

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

Most of them are...they like to call whites the devil, because the black devil is tricky. He wants to trick people into thinking Whites are the devils, when in reality BLACKS ARE the TRUE DEVILS!

...sneaky black devils, always blamin Whitey!

BEWARE of the BLACK DEVILS...
Pinky 42

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

MAX- AMERICAN wrote:
Screw this.......
White folks like me have worked long and hard to attain the title as the DEVIL. I for one will not stand by and let someone take this away from me. I AM THE DEVIL
Yes, Whites may be devils, in theroy, and out of jelousy they spew names like "debil" as a put down/insult in theroy,....But in reality blacks are actually living breathing devils....whos souls and minds are controlled by satan. Satan has made a pact with many blacks and consumed their souls for breakfast! Blacks know they are the demonic race!

They are Ugly Dark and Evil, just like the bible says, and those are traits that God condems....
Dawn

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

Pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Whites may be devils, in theroy, and out of jelousy they spew names like "debil" as a put down/insult in theroy,....But in reality blacks are actually living breathing devils....whos souls and minds are controlled by satan. Satan has made a pact with many blacks and consumed their souls for breakfast! Blacks know they are the demonic race!
They are Ugly Dark and Evil, just like the bible says, and those are traits that God condems....
God what do you people know about god you have not lived like a god since you have been on the planet the only reason you were created was to do the work of Satan and be in opposition to the will of God he is coming back to destroy you sorry well actually Im not I cant wait

“Ecko Lucifer”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Judged:

Well, yes, but that is only because every person on the face of the earth is capible of doing evil. Yes, Blacks would be devilish, but so would every other color you can think of.
Pinky 42

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Judged:

Dawn wrote:
<quoted text> God what do you people know about god you have not lived like a god since you have been on the planet the only reason you were created was to do the work of Satan and be in opposition to the will of God he is coming back to destroy you sorry well actually Im not I cant wait
black devil beegone!
Dave

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Judged:

Yes.
r u serious

Far Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Judged:

Pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of bible have you read. How about showing me in the bible where it says Jesus Christ was a blonde haired blue eyed man.
AlexanderTheMedi um

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Judged:

Black people think others owe them a free ride. They need to get their race in order and stop commiting so much crime.
r u serious

Far Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Judged:

AlexanderTheMedium wrote:
Black people think others owe them a free ride. They need to get their race in order and stop commiting so much crime.
Not all of us think others owe us a free ride. I agree we need to get our race in order cause we treat each other real messed up. We go against our own people on a regular basis, but all races commit crimes.

“I thank God for life and love.”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Judged:

Pinky 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you even speak about Holy Book with your hatred to someone!!!

I'm sure you never open it in yr life!!!
Alucard

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Judged:

The only people who are more satanic than blacks are the people who support them (white liberals).

“I thank God for life and love.”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Alucard wrote:
The only people who are more satanic than blacks are the people who support them (white liberals).

it seems it was a stone in my garden too, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of136
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

326 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 5 min duh 105
why are there so many transexuals in brazil (Apr '09) 9 min mail order Ting Tong 68
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 16 min Imagine that 111,711
native americans wants white people to go back ... (Apr '13) 21 min FACT 72
lifeisfuckingstupid 25 min yaknow 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min African AE 22,694
i hate the discrimination against dark skinned ... 28 min maybe 2
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 56 min charlie 133
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Black Power 88,708
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr Bigsmoke 67,801
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 1 hr Genevieve11 2,413
•••
•••
•••