BIRACIALS are not black and don't loo...
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1426 Dec 10, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who looks like Barack Obama, but not so famous, would have the same problems with police, with jobs, educational opportunities, inequitable judicial system, as any other Blacks in in America. Cops in America don't see "biracial". They see "black", or "n****r". They neither know nor care who your parents are.
Maybe things are different in Africa or Europe.
It's the same in Europe really.

In the UK we do have a category ''Mixed Race'' but in many instances people with one black parent will be deemed black in society especially in regards to crime.

Mixed Race (black/other) doesn't exist in UK crime statistics, they're deemed black. Heck there is even this distinction called ''black and minority ethnic groups''(BME) which means all people who are not native Brits including whites who are not ethnic British.

Case in point:
https://www.google.co.uk/search...

So with that they can mislead people into thinking they're talking about black people. I don't know if it is done on purpose or not.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1427 Dec 10, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure, but not anytime soon. Why?
PM me when you do, and I will buy it.
But it must be in good working order.
Master

United States

#1428 Dec 10, 2012
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>
You no when you think about it, mixed people is still black but just a whole nother race of black!
There still black but their there own race of black...... IDK LOL.
mixed people are MIXED; not black!
Goat of Mendes

Orlando, FL

#1429 Dec 10, 2012
Master wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, mah nigguh, up to 90% of you slave descendants have WHITE blood in you, OK one drop makes you a lowly nigguh BUT biologically very few of none of you low IQ sub-Saharan US baboons are really African or 'black'.

Practically all of you 40 million domesticated slave stock descendants are half-breed mulattoes LMFWAO

Level 5

Location hidden

#1430 Dec 10, 2012
Master wrote:
<quoted text>
\

There is not such thing as a mixed race.
Being mixed is not a nationality.
Blacks are the first people on earth we can create other nationalities
Why do you think we are called the mothers and fathers of humanity!
Why do you think scientist keep treating us like science projects.
Becuase basicly we are!
All the blue prints of all the other races you see on earth is already in our DNA! We don't really need there help to make babies with light skin tones.

If you really think that being mixed and biracial is a race then that means that an offspring of a chiness and japaness or white or black or french and greek are all the same race and there not.
Goat of Mendes

Orlando, FL

#1431 Dec 10, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who looks like Barack Obama, but not so famous, would have the same problems with police, with jobs, educational opportunities, inequitable judicial system, as any other Blacks in in America. Cops in America don't see "biracial". They see "black", or "n****r". They neither know nor care who your parents are.
Maybe things are different in Africa or Europe.
I can't speak for Africa but I can for Europe, European cops see anything with a nigguhs features or skin as a potential criminal. The data, like in the US, shows disproportionate numbers of negroes are criminals and serving time. In this time of austerity and lack of resource you use your assets as best you can, and that means targeting specific problem areas. If a certain group features disproportionately high then is it not a surer bet to target them?

It's not just nigguhs though, eastern Europeans are also well-known for bringing problems with them. My experience is with Britain, Germany and France - and a little of Italy and Greece - all those places have a similar problem or attitude - except in France the cops have to be careful because 'race' is big issue in government.

The UK, strangely, has less problems with real Africans than they do with US or Caribbean and home grown ones. That said, Africans bring their own problems too.

My personal belief is that the slave trade gave the local Africans a great opportunity to ship its most lackluster and dumb elements, with the Europeans selecting people for physical ability and not intelligence. Much of the criminal element in a society are dumb and physical, slavery was a breeding ground for future criminality.
Goat of Mendes

Orlando, FL

#1432 Dec 10, 2012
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>\
Becuase basicly we are!
All the blue prints of all the other races you see on earth is already in our DNA! We don't really need there help to make babies with light skin tones.
If you really think that being mixed and biracial is a race then that means that an offspring of a chiness and japaness or white or black or french and greek are all the same race and there not.
Actually Africans are NOT the mother and fathers of humanity.

There are NO pure bred Homo sapiens alive in the world today, Eurasians have Neanderthal blood and Nigguhs have Heidelbergensis blood.

The original Homo sapiens split into two groups, one went on to be the retarded sub-Saharan Congoloid negro and the other went on to be the Eurasian.

Sub-Saharan negroes have no direct lineage to the rest of the world - we all share a common ancestor.

White people are the new kids on the block, the latest in human evolution, and have been around for maybe 6,000 years but have walked on the Moon.

Negroes have sat on their ass in Africa for at least 120,000 years as modern Homo sapiens and achieved little more than a bit of metalwork.

By comparison, White people are a 6 year old child with a doctorate and their own business and home - the negro is a 120 year old man still in kindergarten....
Master

United States

#1433 Dec 10, 2012
Goat of Mendes wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, mah nigguh, up to 90% of you slave descendants have WHITE blood in you, OK one drop makes you a lowly nigguh BUT biologically very few of none of you low IQ sub-Saharan US baboons are really African or 'black'.
Practically all of you 40 million domesticated slave stock descendants are half-breed mulattoes LMFWAO
I have no white blood in me, zero. If I did I would time travel back in time to find the white descendant and KILL HIM in an excruciating violent manner.
Master

United States

#1434 Dec 10, 2012
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>\
Becuase basicly we are!
Biracials are NOT black! Period. They are half black-half devil. This is why they are insane.
Master

United States

#1435 Dec 10, 2012
Goat of Mendes wrote:
<quoted text>
There are NO pure bred Homo sapiens alive in the world today, Eurasians have Neanderthal blood and Nigguhs have Heidelbergensis blood.
The original Homo sapiens split into two groups, one went on to be the retarded sub-Saharan Congoloid negro and the other went on to be the Eurasian.
Sub-Saharan negroes have no direct lineage to the rest of the world - we all share a common ancestor.
White people are the new kids on the block, the latest in human evolution, and have been around for maybe 6,000 years but have walked on the Moon.
Negroes have sat on their ass in Africa for at least 120,000 years as modern Homo sapiens and achieved little more than a bit of metalwork.
By comparison, White people are a 6 year old child with a doctorate and their own business and home - the negro is a 120 year old man still in kindergarten....
you do have a couple of true statements in that diatribe; whites have neanderthal blood and they are only 6,000 years old. And that whites are child-like. But whites were created; they did not evolve. Obviously the result of a very sick individual.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1436 Dec 10, 2012
Goat of Mendes wrote:
<quoted text>
OK SMART ASS, KILL OFF ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE IN TE WORLD AND SEE HOW MUSH TIME THIS B!TCH HAVE LEFT TO STAND.
Blacks are the closes to the originals in fact the Nubians are in first place to be related to the original blacks.

When crayons and markers are being made do think they start from the lightest color first? No becus its not posable.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1437 Dec 10, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
Would she be considered "Black" in Canada?
well most of the biracial i came across always said they were biracial.I wouldn't even consider her black,she looks more like an Asian girl than blk, i wouldn't even know she had blk in her until she told me

Location hidden

#1438 Dec 10, 2012
Queen_Nefertari wrote:
<quoted text>
You no when you think about it, mixed people is still black but just a whole nother race of black!
There still black but their there own race of black...... IDK LOL.
i totally understand,

its kinda like the whites where they tried to separate western European white ,from south eastern whites like the Italians and Albanians, and classified them as a different type of white.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#1439 Dec 10, 2012
Master wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no white blood in me, zero. If I did I would time travel back in time to find the white descendant and KILL HIM in an excruciating violent manner.
You would travel back in time?
Man, that must be some fine stuff you're smokin'

Brotha got a time machine, LOL.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#1440 Dec 10, 2012
Seriously now,

Why do black people have to be so dumb about this?

Bi means coming from two. Biracial -- of TWO races! DUHHH!!

Location hidden

#1441 Dec 10, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"oh plase"
Please take some remedial English classes you dingbat. How's your arranged marriage going?
oh wow matthew ,you are so smart(sarcasm),do you want a cookie for your great achievement lol.
am in school idiot ,incase you didn't know fucktard,am in university a place you will never get too lol.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1442 Dec 10, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
i totally understand,
its kinda like the whites where they tried to separate western European white ,from south eastern whites like the Italians and Albanians, and classified them as a different type of white.
Could it be even though they had the same skin color they were different somehow? Difference not pertaining to the outer appearance but something internal?

I believe so but not quite sure :p

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1443 Dec 10, 2012
Kip wrote:
Seriously now,
Why do black people have to be so dumb about this?
Bi means coming from two. Biracial -- of TWO races! DUHHH!!
Maybe "biracial" initially pertained to "white and black."

P.S My guess :p

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1444 Dec 10, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That means a lot coming from a pseudo intellectual Obama voter. You fcking moron.
Since "drugsaredumb" is obviously above your level, then I'm even more obviously our lord and master, boy.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#1445 Dec 10, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe "biracial" initially pertained to "white and black."
P.S My guess :p
Perhaps, but the term "racial" indicates two races. At least two that people can see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 3 min iamcuriousnow 24
Dear White People (May '16) 3 min 2 Dogs 836
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,386
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 9 min Halle Berry Sister 35,870
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 11 min 2 Dogs 16
Does anyone have any freaky deeky kinks they'd ... 13 min Tamale 28
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 17 min Sjndb 950
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr Savant 59
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 1 hr Big Daddy 27
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 2 hr donald james louk jr 41
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 4 hr SadButTrue 11,238
More from around the web