BIRACIALS are not black and don't loo...
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1363 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares if you or I want to make friends here.
This is a forum for people interested in African Americans, their opinions and THEIR culture.
No one is coming here to read the views of Londoners or to connect with Londoners.
You are an interloper here, a very arrogant embarrassing interloper.
You finished?

By the way you forgot to mention that I'm a criminal who has nothing to be arrogant about etc etc. I thought you were consistent.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1364 Dec 9, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that ,all i said was your daughter was most important in your life. And she should be number 1 in your life single or not she should be your main interest.That's what parents are for.
and thanks for asking at 35 if god forbid my husband passes away ,i would stay single,my kids do not need any strangers coming in to tell them what to do.Plus i would sponsor my cousins to come live with me.I live in a community of a large family.
You're just posting nonsense.
firstly little girl... it's pointless to ever tell a mother that her child/children should be number 1 in her life.
Especially when you are not a mother yourself.
A woman either feels that way or she doesn't... being told by her stranger or even her sister, will have no impact.
And you're a virgin, so you have no idea what your sex drive is like or whether you would be a miserable, tense argumentative mother without sex.
Get lost kid.

Location hidden

#1365 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You finished?
By the way you forgot to mention that I'm a criminal who has nothing to be arrogant about etc etc. I thought you were consistent.
You're acting like people give a fck if you want to connect with them or not... you are not what they are looking for when they come here.

Just saying.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1366 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
firstly little girl... it's pointless to ever tell a mother that her child/children should be number 1 in her life.
A woman either feels that way or she doesn't... being told by her stranger or even her sister, will have no impact.
And you're a virgin, so you have no idea what your sex drive is like or whether you would be a miserable, tense argumentative mother without sex.
Get lost kid.
I have a mother and six sisters who are probably older than you,to tell me whats right and whats wrong.
you just kept on complaining about black men, thts all

but fine i will stop,and get lost.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1367 Dec 9, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
its very understandable.No one should be forced to give out their personal information if they don't want too.
but yeah stop fighting even thought its entertainment lol
I've given out some personal info but not my name, email, Facebook etc. Things people can track you down with.

If I wanted to I bet I could track Shalimarr down to her actual address, heck I could create a trap and hack her whole computer. To much details being put out there. But I'm not that type of guy.

People seem to forget that the internet is public, nothing is ever private on here and I mean absolutely nothing.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1368 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're acting like people give a fck if you want to connect with them or not... you are not what they are looking for when they come here.
Just saying.
Some did.

''Just saying''.

Location hidden

#1369 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I've given out some personal info but not my name, email, Facebook etc. Things people can track you down with.
If I wanted to I bet I could track Shalimarr down to her actual address, heck I could create a trap and hack her whole computer. To much details being put out there. But I'm not that type of guy.
People seem to forget that the internet is public, nothing is ever private on here and I mean absolutely nothing.
^^^^ And this guy calls other people deranged! Lol!^^^^^

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1370 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost kid.
Slap some sense into her, shes an annoying naive kid.

Location hidden

#1371 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
wow that is very scary to know, you are right always watch out who you give your info too.

Location hidden

#1372 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Some did.
''Just saying''.
I saw a tall dark skinned guy, about your age with a big beard in stratford Centre (not Westfield), and I thought it was you.
I actually touched his arm and said Big Smoke, but he didn't speak English... he was Somali I think.
I was caught up in the middle of this thing and there was alot of tall young black guys with beards! Lol!

Location hidden

#1373 Dec 9, 2012
@ Big Smoke..
I was with my friend and she was like "What on Earth did you just say to that guy?".
LMAO!

Location hidden

#1374 Dec 9, 2012
I should be counting my blessings right now, thank Allah i will never become drug addict,race hateing,animal fucking creepo like you guys.

btw that goes to Matthew,StoneLove,Answer.insul ts in order

you are the type of ppl i avoid ,cause i know i would be dragged down by you negative people.

Anyways i have a bright future and exams to study ,have fun being miserable

bye

lol
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1375 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^ And this guy calls other people deranged! Lol!^^^^^
Well I'm not sadbuttrue deranged :)
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1376 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a tall dark skinned guy, about your age with a big beard in stratford Centre (not Westfield), and I thought it was you.
I actually touched his arm and said Big Smoke, but he didn't speak English... he was Somali I think.
I was caught up in the middle of this thing and there was alot of tall young black guys with beards! Lol!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =el1efgLQVpMXX
I was actually there yesterday! I was in CEX selling gadgets then went to the weed shop to get some brown papers.
Shalimarr wrote:
@ Big Smoke..
I was with my friend and she was like "What on Earth did you just say to that guy?".
LMAO!
How dare you cross the river? Stay in south London, perhaps you should only go shopping in Croydon.

Ha!
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#1377 Dec 9, 2012
Anybody seen Queen aka Queen4u lately?

Wasn't she married to a camel Jockey? Ahemm

Location hidden

#1378 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually there yesterday! I was in CEX selling gadgets.
That shop is so unruly! There's always someone trying to jump the queue... because they got 2 sides you can queue from :(
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1379 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
That shop is so unruly! There's always someone trying to jump the queue... because they got 2 sides you can queue from :(
One queue is for buying the other queue is for selling but nobody really notices it.

I'm always selling when I go to that shop.

Location hidden

#1381 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
One queue is for buying the other queue is for selling but nobody really notices it.
I'm always selling when I go to that shop.
But what if you're like me, you got one thing your selling for vouchers and you got the other thing, you want to buy with the vouchers?

:) I think I still have to go to the selling queue, unless the buying queue is completely empty.

Decisions, decisions.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1382 Dec 9, 2012
Answers wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you help her? she's more of a woman than you are. having a child doesn't make someone desperate and in need of help and advice from any two-bit idiot like you. Aren't you the female that is saving her virginity for samoan irish?
drugsaredumb certainly excels Shalimaar in intelligence. I've seen Slaimaar's posts. She's bigoted and dumb as rocks. And she couldn't hold a rational conversation or debate if her life depended on it.

Location hidden

#1383 Dec 9, 2012
@ Big Smoke ..
I sell dvds on Amazon. I buy them from charity shops, ebay and Cex.
I bought this dvd from Stratford Cex for £4
http://uk.webuy.com/product.php...

And sold it on Amazon for £28
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Esmas-Secret-DVD-Mirj...

I also bought 2 copies of this dvd from Cex for £4 each
http://uk.webuy.com/product.php...
And sold them on amazon for £26 each.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Otik-DVD/dp/B0...

I've been able to make steady money doing it, not getting rich. but it's a hobby I make some extra money from.

What kinds of things do you usually sell to them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 min suppiluliuma 136,162
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 4 min Moses 8,010
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min flack 1,396,358
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 32 min CAUCASIAN KILOECHO 46,627
i hate ratchet & ghetto people . not cute :/ (Mar '11) 43 min Jax 11
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 51 min Dirty8inches 88
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 58 min Don Barros Serrano 32,724
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr The Reality 49
Eurafrica 4 hr enoch powell 87
More from around the web