BIRACIALS are not black and don't loo...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1282 Dec 8, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
North africans may be africans,but they are the farthest ,and most hated to many sub sahara ppl.Please do not ever in your life think you as a blk person, is some how related to those hairy belly perverted animals.
i am saving you a great deal here, north africans are a different deranged group tht i will never want to associate myself with.
As a woman you are safer in their countries than anywhere else in Africa.
Unless you are raped or brutalised by someone from a rich or prominent family, you will be protected by the police and the law...and the men in general.
In a way that black men will not protect you as a black woman.
If you were out at a party or club and a black man started harrassing you or grabbing you, the other black men in the place would not help you, they would stand by and let the guy drag you out of the place.
But North African/Arab men would never tolerate that behaviour and they would immediately step in to help a woman in distress who is being hassled... also you see videos on youtuibe of black women being punched by BM, while other black men stand by and laugh and watch.
You will NEVER see videos like that coming out of North Africa, you would immediately see a bunch of men jump on the attacker and wrestle him to the floor and hold him while police are called.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1283 Dec 8, 2012
smarty wrote:
<quoted text>
there are 2 groups of black men in uk:The carribeans and the africans!The carribeans are obsessed with white women and mixed-races.But 9 out of 10 african men in uk date or marry black women.it is well-known that africans and asians are the least likey to marry outside their own race!There is nothing wrong with mixing!The problem is that other races dont accept blacks and we look like too desperate to be accepted by others!Asians will never accept mixed-races of black/asian origin.if anything,they prefer mixing with whites only.Whites will never accept mixed-races as being whites,yet blacks are too keen to embrace mixed-races and call them "blacks".mixed-race girls embrace their "blackness" so much coz white guys dont go for them.for many white guys is still a shameful thing to bring home a black or a mixed-race girl.But almost 10 out of 10 mixed-race guys in uk are with white women and use blackness only when it suits their interests.the is therefore,why do we accept mixed-races more than other races?
We accept mixed race because we want to be closer to white people.
It's as simple as that. The blacks who claim mixed-race/biracials are black, are the black people who desperately want a "link" to whites.
They like the idea that some people born from a white womb or seed are classified as the same as them.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1284 Dec 8, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
please define what a valley girls accent is.
please not all of us are from the south
They try to immitate a white womens speech pattern. Blacks, even if we talk proper, have a dialect, and we pronounce our words differently, unless we were stickly raised by white people, or lived in all white areas, and had no contact to proper speaking black folk. A black person can talk as proper as a white person, but you will still know thats a black person on the phone, without even using slang/ebonics. This girl here is immitating a white girls accent,and hand movements as well.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1285 Dec 8, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
As a woman you are safer in their countries than anywhere else in Africa.
Unless you are raped or brutalised by someone from a rich or prominent family, you will be protected by the police and the law...and the men in general.
In a way that black men will not protect you as a black woman.
If you were out at a party or club and a black man started harrassing you or grabbing you, the other black men in the place would not help you, they would stand by and let the guy drag you out of the place.
But North African/Arab men would never tolerate that behaviour and they would immediately step in to help a woman in distress who is being hassled... also you see videos on youtuibe of black women being punched by BM, while other black men stand by and laugh and watch.
You will NEVER see videos like that coming out of North Africa, you would immediately see a bunch of men jump on the attacker and wrestle him to the floor and hold him while police are called.
omg it is official you are insane.
Arab men tend to blame women for being hassled they will kill her if she smiles at anyone,they will behead her if she refuses marriage,and they will rape her then blame her.
Arab men are the worst when it comes to women.Women life is not valued in arab land,thats why they are having many female abortions,to dercrease the famale population.

women in subshara do not have those problems, abuse does happen but when in public they do not allow it.Most black africans live in their community of families ,once u beat 1 girl ,the whole family gets involved.
Btw Ghana is the best country in africa ,thats why we were voted the most peaceful country in africa.
zew the cave dweller will be mad,but its the truth

but you are right women abuse is too much now a days and guys from all over the world are too pussy to step in the help of a women in distress. Thats why us girls need to be very strong now a days.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1286 Dec 8, 2012
Valley Girl Accent Imitation :

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

On Tia and Tamara show, the one sister who married the white guy, her other sister told her that she talks like a valley girl now, and she asked her where that came from, and she got offended when it was brought to her attention. She was offended because she considered herself black.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1287 Dec 8, 2012
Sexual Harassment in Egypt: Women Are People, Too

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/culture/2012/...

not so pretty up there

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1289 Dec 9, 2012
what i also like about ghana is that they don't force u to wear certain clothes like north africa ,you can wear anything

not even like this perverted society, i once saw a topless women int the village area,no one said anything or did anything

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1290 Dec 9, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Valley Girl Accent Imitation : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =adNqb3ksSiYXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
On Tia and Tamara show, the one sister who married the white guy, her other sister told her that she talks like a valley girl now, and she asked her where that came from, and she got offended when it was brought to her attention. She was offended because she considered herself black.
accent depends on where u are born,not race. that black girl sounds just like a normal canadian girl

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1291 Dec 9, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
Sexual Harassment in Egypt: Women Are People, Too
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/culture/2012/...
not so pretty up there
There are always crazy men, but it's how the other men deal with those guys.
Black men will stand by and even laugh when a woman is abused by a crazy guy.
Arabs will intervene, it is not part of their culture to consider women as the physical equal of men.
They understand and acknowledge that women are physcially weaker than men and deserve special protection. Many black men don't acknowldege this difference and will stand by when a 6ft man is harrassing a 5ft 2 woman.
You can deny it, but it's true... go try to find a youtube video of a woman being attacked while Arab men stand by and do nothing.
Now go and see how many videos of black men doing nothing while women are being attacked... and not just black women.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1292 Dec 9, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
accent depends on where u are born,not race. that black girl sounds just like a normal canadian girl
Blacks talk different than whites in america, its different here. If you hear a proper speaking black person, and a proper speaking white person talk, its different. We have a dialect, and our speech pattern is different. Now, being from the south, we do have a accent, but our dialect is still differet from white southerners.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1293 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
There are always crazy men, but it's how the other men deal with those guys.
Black men will stand by and even laugh when a woman is abused by a crazy guy.
Arabs will intervene, it is not part of their culture to consider women as the physical equal of men.
They understand and acknowledge that women are physcially weaker than men and deserve special protection. Many black men don't acknowldege this difference and will stand by when a 6ft man is harrassing a 5ft 2 woman.
You can deny it, but it's true... go try to find a youtube video of a woman being attacked while Arab men stand by and do nothing.
Now go and see how many videos of black men doing nothing while women are being attacked... and not just black women.
am not sick ,but i know a video of arab men shooting and stoning innocent arab women.
They understand and acknowledge, that women are not humans and they will kill and rape them as they please.

stonelove ,black men are way better than arab men.

i would hang myself if i were born an arab women. you get no freedom or choice

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1294 Dec 9, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course...India has an population over 1 billion with many different ethic groups.
I think I found the video, I have not looked at it yet. This is the video where the egyptian girl wanted to be classified as African American, or wanted to be black
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/201...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1295 Dec 9, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
omg it is official you are insane.
Arab men tend to blame women for being hassled they will kill her if she smiles at anyone,they will behead her if she refuses marriage,and they will rape her then blame her.
Arab men are the worst when it comes to women.Women life is not valued in arab land,thats why they are having many female abortions,to dercrease the famale population.
women in subshara do not have those problems, abuse does happen but when in public they do not allow it.Most black africans live in their community of families ,once u beat 1 girl ,the whole family gets involved.
Btw Ghana is the best country in africa ,thats why we were voted the most peaceful country in africa.
zew the cave dweller will be mad,but its the truth
but you are right women abuse is too much now a days and guys from all over the world are too pussy to step in the help of a women in distress. Thats why us girls need to be very strong now a days.
Talking about beheadings and stonings in Arab countries, is the same as talkin g about mass rapes of women and children that occur in black african countries.
I am talking about the every day ordinary citizens and I am talking about YOU as a black Canadian woman also.
You as a black woman will be safer among ordinary Arab/North African men, than you would be among black men living in Canada or the USA.
As for Ghanaian men being angels, Ghanaian (British born) proposed to me and when I refused to marry him he harrassed me relentlessly. And threatened me with Juju... I didn't even know what that stuff was before then.
So I don't buy into your Ghana is a Utopia for women story.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1296 Dec 9, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
am not sick ,but i know a video of arab men shooting and stoning innocent arab women.
They understand and acknowledge, that women are not humans and they will kill and rape them as they please.
stonelove ,black men are way better than arab men.
i would hang myself if i were born an arab women. you get no freedom or choice
You're 19 and I'm 35.
It will be interesting to hear your views when you have experienced more of life and are an experienced woman and not little more than a child.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1297 Dec 9, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I think I found the video, I have not looked at it yet. This is the video where the egyptian girl wanted to be classified as African American, or wanted to be black
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/201...
I would have never thought that girl was directly mixed.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1298 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about beheadings and stonings in Arab countries, is the same as talkin g about mass rapes of women and children that occur in black african countries.
I am talking about the every day ordinary citizens and I am talking about YOU as a black Canadian woman also.
You as a black woman will be safer among ordinary Arab/North African men, than you would be among black men living in Canada or the USA.
As for Ghanaian men being angels, Ghanaian (British born) proposed to me and when I refused to marry him he harrassed me relentlessly. And threatened me with Juju... I didn't even know what that stuff was before then.
So I don't buy into your Ghana is a Utopia for women story.
blackmen are still better than possesive obsessive arab men.you are very lucky it was a ghanian ,an arab man(british born) would of stalked u and killed you.
count your blessings gitl

its not just blk men its Westernize men in general,no respect/they are all too sissy to protect any women.That's why i play smart and protect myself
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#1299 Dec 9, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>please define what a valley girls accent is.
I think it normally applies to AA women, not non-AA Black women.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1300 Dec 9, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
blackmen are still better than possesive obsessive arab men.you are very lucky it was a ghanian ,an arab man(british born) would of stalked u and killed you.
count your blessings gitl
its not just blk men its Westernize men in general,no respect/they are all too sissy to protect any women.That's why i play smart and protect myself
How many black men have been in love with you and how many Arab men have been in love with you?
How many Arab men and their families do you know?
Have you even moved out of your parents home or paid for your own food and heating?
You will find out about black men, but it will be horrible for you, because you have a fantasy idea of them. But one day you will acknowledge what they are and why they are at the bottom.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1301 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
How many black men have been in love with you and how many Arab men have been in love with you?
How many Arab men and their families do you know?
Have you even moved out of your parents home or paid for your own food and heating?
You will find out about black men, but it will be horrible for you, because you have a fantasy idea of them. But one day you will acknowledge what they are and why they are at the bottom.
okay stonelove i understand ,and i will not have expectations of black men. i will wait and see for myself,and get life experience.

but arab men i will never in my life would give a chance, cause they are simply unattractive no matter what they do to them self.

its now 430 Am
goodnight
MarriedLesbian

Chattanooga, TN

#1302 Dec 9, 2012
When will skin color be obsolete?

http://fuckyeainterracialcouples.tumblr.com/

^ beautiful interracial couples ^ who will produce bi/multi racial offspring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,417,190
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 20 min Moses 32
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 36 min Moses 885
Black men are the ORIGINAL cuckolds! (Oct '15) 37 min king cuckold 22
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 41 min Moses 342
K Michelle says black men ain't sh***t 1 hr BLACK COPS R DL 5
Django Actress Negro Bed-wench Charged for Pros... (Oct '14) 1 hr BLACK COPS R DL 27
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 1 hr KIP 23
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr fluer 219
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr Moses 352
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 6 hr DJ MATTHEW 58
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 6 hr Far Away 53
More from around the web