BIRACIALS are not black and don't loo...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1222 Dec 8, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a kinda South Asian look to me.
Well South Asians have many looks. If so she looks Punjabi or southern Indian.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1223 Dec 8, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle East = Southwest Asia + North Africa (Egyptians, Arabs, Berbers, Persians, Turks etc)
I just call the ones with that certain appearance ''middle eastern''.
I just wonder why they look South Asian, heck North Sudan seems to be extremely diverse.
In my eyes North Sudan & India have the most diverse looking native populations but I think India beats North Sudan as they have people there I'd consider white.
Of course...India has an population over 1 billion with many different ethic groups.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#1224 Dec 8, 2012
Zew wrote:
You are not black, you are biracial.
I am Indian/Jamaican and my skin is Black.

It’s neither here nor there what box a mixed race person chooses to tick..FACT remains they will always look more Black than White.

Just look at these images..in particular bottom left and top right....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester...

...both have White Mothers and Black Fathers..now if you came across them walking down the street you would perceive them as Black...the above is what the average mixed race kid looks like in my community.

Remember Zew, you are on a BA forum and you are trying to sway them around to your way of thinking yet it won’t happen IMO...you are beating your head against a brick wall..old dude:)
ashanti king

United States

#1225 Dec 8, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks encourage their children not to be racist and they welcome their children dating out, in ways that whites don't.
int he UK 50% of black men are like you, "they don't discriminate" when it comes to dating and they date WW.
But only 8% of white men don't discriminate when dating.
It's not a coincidence that the black man puts less emphasis on colour than the white man does.
It's the same in the USA... black men don't discriminate and will choose other races for relationships in large numbers, while white men dont.
I think that is their problem and not blacks. I would want my children to be open minded. Date who u like and don't let race, religion or anything get in your way.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1226 Dec 8, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks encourage their children not to be racist and they welcome their children dating out, in ways that whites don't.
int he UK 50% of black men are like you, "they don't discriminate" when it comes to dating and they date WW.
It's not a coincidence that the black man puts less emphasis on colour than the white man does.
It's the same in the USA... black men don't discriminate and will choose other races for relationships in large numbers, while white men dont.
80% of black people are in Africa and from what I've seen they generally like to keep it in the tribe.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1227 Dec 8, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course...India has an population over 1 billion with many different ethic groups.
LOL but so does China yet they all look pretty much identical.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1228 Dec 8, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My family is Jamaican.
Bajan's are not shamed of eating Green Monkey, it's part of their history and culture. But Jamaicans are horrified at the idea of eating monkey meat.
Can you gives us an idea of the daily intake of nutrients by Jamaicans?

Level 8

Location hidden

#1229 Dec 8, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL but so does China yet they all look pretty much identical.
I know.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#1230 Dec 8, 2012
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is their problem and not blacks. I would want my children to be open minded. Date who u like and don't let race, religion or anything get in your way.
So do you agree race does not exist biologically?

Hoddesdon, UK

#1231 Dec 8, 2012
@big mike..all you do is place Black people in their individual pigeon holes...that is how you spend your days on Topix..you dont even come across like you are from the EC of the US..you come across like you are English..I dont what it is maybe it is just a hunch.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1232 Dec 8, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
@big mike..all you do is place Black people in their individual pigeon holes...that is how you spend your days on Topix..you dont even come across like you are from the EC of the US..you come across like you are English..I dont what it is maybe it is just a hunch.
Say what...?

Can you please elaborate more.

Hoddesdon, UK

#1233 Dec 8, 2012
#'big smoke..what happened to the White chick that was staring you down..how come you aint getting a shot of them legs...or was your nerdy azz just dreaming as per usual.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1234 Dec 8, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
#'big smoke..what happened to the White chick that was staring you down..how come you aint getting a shot of them legs...or was your nerdy azz just dreaming as per usual.
You stalk my comments like some weirdo.

As for that white chick how would you know if I am getting some or not? But nope I've just been talking to her on BB. I know you may have never had a woman stare you down but it isn't something big, it happens.

''nerdy azz''? Sure.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1235 Dec 8, 2012
North africans may be africans,but they are the farthest ,and most hated to many sub sahara ppl.Please do not ever in your life think you as a blk person, is some how related to those hairy belly perverted animals.

i am saving you a great deal here, north africans are a different deranged group tht i will never want to associate myself with.
LION

Bostic, NC

#1236 Dec 8, 2012
BLACKS

need to support black owned banks'
need to form small investment groups
smarty

Edinburgh, UK

#1237 Dec 8, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks encourage their children not to be racist and they welcome their children dating out, in ways that whites don't.
there are 2 groups of black men in uk:The carribeans and the africans!The carribeans are obsessed with white women and mixed-races.But 9 out of 10 african men in uk date or marry black women.it is well-known that africans and asians are the least likey to marry outside their own race!There is nothing wrong with mixing!The problem is that other races dont accept blacks and we look like too desperate to be accepted by others!Asians will never accept mixed-races of black/asian origin.if anything,they prefer mixing with whites only.Whites will never accept mixed-races as being whites,yet blacks are too keen to embrace mixed-races and call them "blacks".mixed-race girls embrace their "blackness" so much coz white guys dont go for them.for many white guys is still a shameful thing to bring home a black or a mixed-race girl.But almost 10 out of 10 mixed-race guys in uk are with white women and use blackness only when it suits their interests.the is therefore,why do we accept mixed-races more than other races?
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#1238 Dec 8, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
North africans may be africans,but they are the farthest ,and most hated to many sub sahara ppl.Please do not ever in your life think you as a blk person, is some how related to those hairy belly perverted animals.
i am saving you a great deal here, north africans are a different deranged group tht i will never want to associate myself with.
That's mean. Many North Africans are Fulani and I'm half North African descent. Believe me I'm black and not what you describe.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1239 Dec 8, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
That's mean. Many North Africans are Fulani and I'm half North African descent. Believe me I'm black and not what you describe.
am not talking about the blacks that travel to north africa.

am talking about the north african arabs,the ones with pale skin,the ones that have no respect for black muslims in north africa.
they will not respect you if you go there.unlesss if you have a lot of money then maybe.

but overall just a bunch of evil ppl

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1240 Dec 8, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I see...But not everyone is being considered black in the USA. Have you heard this story?
Its about an Egyptian man fighting to be labeled BLACK...Because the government officially labels him Caucasian.
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2012/09/egypti...
Also I think biracials want to be classified as black, because they know they will support by the black community. Just like Halle,Obama and others. Tiger Woods didn't get support because he didn't want to be labeled black.
I think that's why biracial want to be labeled black, because they know they will be a part of a group and know that group will support them.
Yes, I have heard of his story. Theirs also a young lady, who is egyptian, will be on "who's black in america", at 8pm, on CNN. I cant wait to see the documentary. A lot of middle easterns want their own label too. A lot of these people are classified as caucasion, but whites here treat them differently, so they dont want to be associated with being white.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1241 Dec 8, 2012
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with me when I say biracials can be aa but they can't be black.
Yes. The truth be told, because of colorism, and racism, and the varying phenotypes with AA's, we all dont have the same collective experiences with all people. You have biracials (first generation mixed), Multigeneration mixed black, then the minority of pure African Americans. I am medium brown complexion, curly hair, but mainly black in appearance, but living in a colorist society, even among my own people, me and Wesley Snipes would not have the same experience, hes much darker, but I consider both of us the same. Their are counts with light skin AA's, even some who could pass as another races, and biracials, where whites had said racist things about blacks in front of them, because they either felt confortable with them, because they are lighter, or they were to ambiguous to tell what they were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min JCPete 1,684,593
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 8 min Yisraelite Suprem... 13
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 8 min Negus AfricaAfric... 66
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 21 min Yisraelite Suprem... 35
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 35 min Yisraelite Suprem... 30
The joke of the century: Negroes think they're ... 38 min Harrisson 149
Teenapers courageously carjack 81 yo woman 47 min Jake 4
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr Jake 137
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Harrisson 911
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 3 hr Savant 164
More from around the web