venter

Voorhees, NJ

#1088 Dec 6, 2012
biracials should avoid pure blacks that way all the black crime rates and stuff go down..

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1089 Dec 6, 2012
Vynessa wrote:
Here's my perspective,
Race is like gender. It is something you are BORN as. There is no socially racist Jim Crow concept like the bullshit one drop rule that can change the fact that you are as you were born.
Therefore, if you are half black and half non-black then you are a direct mix (AKA biracial). There is no point in trying to consider yourself as one or the other because of racist societal standards. Based on genetics you are biracial.
Please Note: Being dark skinned does not automatically make one black and being lighter skinned does not make one automatically non-black. If you are not the product of a black man and a black woman then you AINT black and thus cannot represent black people. Lastly one does not need to be 100% black to be black (and yes same applies to being white) but <=50% black wont cut it. Sorry but the one drop days are DONE.
'black' is an ethnicity in america. it's defined as much by culture and identity as it is race.
venter

Voorhees, NJ

#1090 Dec 6, 2012
the only reason biracial blacks even commit crimes is because of the pure ones bad influence..!!
venter

Voorhees, NJ

#1091 Dec 6, 2012
have a mixed kid and then go back to africa..
venter

Voorhees, NJ

#1092 Dec 6, 2012
have your obama then leave..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1093 Dec 7, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
'black' is an ethnicity in america. it's defined as much by culture and identity as it is race.
Why do you want to claim white people's children?
I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just curious as to why you would try to claim an outsiders child as part of your group?
Especially an outsider who has sh!tted on your group for centuries, why do you make claim on their children when they make no claims on yours and when they enjoy and uphold the distinctions between you and them.

Is it slave mentality at work in the minds of people like you... so desperate to associate yourself with the seed of the white man?
Does calling his children your race, make you feel more "human"?

Location hidden

#1094 Dec 7, 2012
venter wrote:
the only reason biracial blacks even commit crimes is because of the pure ones bad influence..!!
Lol! You're funny.
-AAA-

Tomball, TX

#1095 Dec 7, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its a race... just like white.
-AAA-

Tomball, TX

#1096 Dec 7, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you want to claim white people's children?
I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just curious as to why you would try to claim an outsiders child as part of your group?
Especially an outsider who has sh!tted on your group for centuries, why do you make claim on their children when they make no claims on yours and when they enjoy and uphold the distinctions between you and them.
Is it slave mentality at work in the minds of people like you... so desperate to associate yourself with the seed of the white man?
DISASTER LOOMS is Trinidadian.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1097 Dec 7, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to claim white people's children?
most biracials today are the product of bm.

like i said you dealing with culture and not some idea of pure racial identity. consider the history, do you think aa should reject figures like booker t. washington or frederick douglass cuz they were biracial? what bout rosa parks, who was heavily mixed, should aa reject her. what bout extended family members who might be heavily mixed? what bout henry louis gates who is 53% white according to his autosomal dna tests, should aa put him in the other category, now.

this is the aa community, is what you don't seem to understand. and it's defined by ethnicity, culture, identity, history, and race. not just race.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1099 Dec 7, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Uoassap, bro! ;-) Hope the weather is sunny in/@ yo' whereabouts, over there in the ole Yankland. ;-D Just a small correction is due here. ;-) Most 'biracials' today in the world are Eurasians, hands down. & when it comes to Black Yanks/AAs/Yank IViggers & their identity, well, in the ole Yankland it was historically defined by the White Yanks' rejection through J.Crow & ODR, more than anythin'. ;-P Not so much in the rest of the world, especially in L.America, but even in Africa. ;-D Stay always sharp, bro. ;-)
sup uru... well you know i come at this from a typical arrogant myopic usa centered viewpoint, right :)
sure, but that rejection became todays aa community. culture and identity is what defines any community. by messing with that is to create division within.

actually the one-drop rule had a positive affect in terms of maintaining a cohesive community and united front against the white power structure.
aa would have never achieved anything during jim crow if the community had been fractured by colorism with a stratified 'mulatto' buffer maintaining the status quo - something you sometimes see in latin america.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1100 Dec 7, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said you dealing with culture and not some idea of pure racial identity. consider the history, do you think aa should reject figures like booker t. washington or frederick douglass cuz they were biracial? what bout rosa parks, who was heavily mixed, should aa reject her. what bout extended family members who might be heavily mixed? what bout henry louis gates who is 53% white according to his autosomal dna tests, should aa put him in the other category, now.
this is the aa community, is what you don't seem to understand. and it's defined by ethnicity, culture, identity, history, and race. not just race.
maceo

Successful Bi-Racial & IR BW preference is hands down "White males!

Have you noticed that almost all successful biracial BW or IR BW who are very attractive normally select White males as their long term partners or when they marry?

When Edu Black woman talked about how Black males treat them, it opened Pandora's Box!

More Black women have been selecting White males and say that Black men "lag" in many areas and not worth the high risk. They demand too much, not attractive, bring far less than White men/other races, cheat more, have too much baggage, less education and feel all relationships are about them only!

I read Four main things Black men do to destroy Black women

1) Over the top Incarceration rates (1 in 3 BM will do 7-10 yrs)
2) IR dating/marriage - Black men like Maceo claim White women are better and they hate us!
3) Economically Black males don't get educations; therefore don't get paid good salaries the increased unemployment for Black males is close to 55%.
4) Black men make Poor decisions in life which effect them and their choice of mates which results in a fast turnover of women.(chasing Sex all the time; most men don't focus on other things that are more important)

Now, many Black men will have to complete with White males/other races for top notch Black women who are select most White males as their choice.

It appears things changed in less than 10 years, many Black women have sworn off Black males!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1101 Dec 7, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
sup uru... well you know i come at this from a typical arrogant myopic usa centered viewpoint, right :)
sure, but that rejection became todays aa community. culture and identity is what defines any community. by messing with that is to create division within.
actually the one-drop rule had a positive affect in terms of maintaining a cohesive community and united front against the white power structure.
aa would have never achieved anything during jim crow if the community had been fractured by colorism with a stratified 'mulatto' buffer maintaining the status quo - something you sometimes see in latin america.
MaCEO

Black men don't think before these Do things!

Just like worshiping White women like you did; now you have Black women who seek out White males and don't want Black men! lmao

Black men are dumb!

Why would you say White women/other races are better when you don't even do for your own race of women and almost 80% of Black men abandon their children from birth to adulthood?

FOOLS
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

#1103 Dec 7, 2012
venter wrote:
have a mixed kid and then go back to africa..
NO :-)
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1104 Dec 7, 2012
bllk beauty wrote:
your black daughters and sons will never ever be seen as beautiful until you change this 1 drop behavior.
MACEO

Black men like you went around Destroying black women! Even when a Black woman is attractive you hate her because you know you can't have her!

Just like that Black sales Rep that I heard you called a Black bytch when she ask for help.......... Your foul Black men said why can't she ask the Men's she's Fukkn?

Sad.....

She was very kind to all of you and I shocked that many of you made those remarks, which is why so many Black women have started dating and marrying White men!

You reap what you've sown!

Had it been a White woman; you wouldn't have had any problem helping her move and wouldn't have called her a Black Bytch or said she needs to ask the men she fucked for help!

Sorry ass No Good Black man!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1105 Dec 7, 2012
rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
maceo

Why are BM always living off WOMEN?

Everytime I hear a Black women or White woman saying their dating a Black man why are they always living off women?

Black men are so sorry!

Is this why so many Black women are opening their options MACEO?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1107 Dec 7, 2012
rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
maceo

Can you talk about solutions rather than Just IR relationships?

You been there and done that but have no true successess!

YOUR ALONE AND SINGLE LIKE THE BLACK WOMEN YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT MACEO!
Whites are Filth

Columbus, OH

#1108 Dec 7, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>maceo
Can you talk about solutions rather than Just IR relationships?
You been there and done that but have no true successess!
YOUR ALONE AND SINGLE LIKE THE BLACK WOMEN YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT MACEO!
You are out of time, your propaganda is about to end

Location hidden

#1111 Dec 7, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's talking about rejecting anyone.
Why do you claim the daughter's of white women are black?
Just because someone has w black father, if that person is born to and raised by a white woman and is accepted as black, what does that say about your culture?
What is AA culture if people born to white women and raised in a white woman's ways, can be fully part of AA culture?
What is the qualification to be raised in your culture if you cab be a white woman's kid?

Location hidden

#1112 Dec 7, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a person who is half white, suckled at a white woman's teet and was raised by a white woman share your culture and your identity?
It would make more sense if you were saying that biracials born to black women and raised by black women shared your culture though not your race or identity.
Why do you fight change? Why do you want these white women's kids so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This what happens to sellout BW!!!!!!!!!! 5 min Yagurl C 48
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 8 min Jimmy_2016 170
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 11 min African AE 1,238
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 20 min African AE 206
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 27 min African AE 25,652
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 32 min African AE 95,486
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 45 min The Truth 112
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr African AE 548
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 24,418
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 1 hr Imgreat 488
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr felisitas 120,710
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••