Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I remember waking up one morning with a tooth ache..she said Iíll go the pharmacy..I said its ok.
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> yep and black means anyone of African decent!!!
black for me is more anyone of which the MAJORITY of ancestry are african more of 60%
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
And white for you is more anyone of which the MAJORITY of ancestry are European more of 60%.
Whats your level of education? You sound like you stopped evolving in grade 6.
what is your argument ? i give just my opinion you don't like ? you don't read -_- and you speak of grade
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
And white for you is more anyone of which the MAJORITY of ancestry are European more of 60%.
Whats your level of education? You sound like you stopped evolving in grade 6.
Who is black for you ?
black of caraibbean, black american, are not black for you ? all their ancestry are not black but they are mainly of African descent
Whites are Filth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesnt matter who is black, blacks are the poorest race and no non black race wants to associate with blacks.
This is the race of slaves and slave traders who sold their own to slavery.
Talking as if being black is an achievement.
Blacks were conquered and enslaved.
Blacks abandon resourceful countries for modern day slavery in white governed countries because they are lazy not resourceful and stupid. They are so lazy they are starving yet the land is lying fallow.
Blacks cannot free themselves from the ventiges of slavery, colonisation and apartheid.
I can agree with most of this. Black slave descendants in America can be forgiven, however, as they never had a chance. It is the black Africans that disgust me.
Whites are Filth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

when you see an African in America or Europe or Canada you shouldnt be surprised when you observe them worshipping white men and women. If they had pride in their race and culture they never would have left Africa to come to a white country.

But enough with them, this thread is about denigrating mullatos.
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesnt matter who is black, blacks are the poorest race and no non black race wants to associate with blacks.
Blacks abandon resourceful countries for modern day slavery in white governed countries because they are lazy not resourceful and stupid. They are so lazy they are starving yet the land is lying fallow.
Blacks cannot free themselves from the ventiges of slavery, colonisation and apartheid.
And you speak about grade, stay on the sujet i don't care of who want be black if you are agreed with the sujet BIRACIALS are not black and don't look black you haven't argue with me,too your view on the black people don't interesting me.
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Whites are Filth wrote:
when you see an African in America or Europe or Canada you shouldnt be surprised when you observe them worshipping white men and women. If they had pride in their race and culture they never would have left Africa to come to a white country.
But enough with them, this thread is about denigrating mullatos.
No this thead is not about denigrating anyone, it just a true the one drop is over, for the part "If they had pride in their race and culture they never would have left Africa" I am agreed.

studies in europe for build their country in africa it different

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Whites are Filth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can agree with most of this. Black slave descendants in America can be forgiven, however, as they never had a chance. It is the black Africans that disgust me.
Oprah seems to have had a chance.
african

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Mullato Eliminator wrote:
ask South African blacks if mullatos are black or not
They not black.....
Whites are Filth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Oprah seems to have had a chance.
generally speaking you clown
Whites are Filth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> She is not s Halfrican . Mulatto's get disrespected by both blacks and whites Shame if they are children , Having seen it with my own relatives, it is disgusting . Poor kids have no clue why no one seems to care about them . Neither, do the so called adults in the situation .
I would never advocate mistreating any children of any race, the situation you cite is sad. Adult mulattos however try to play both sides, repeatedly, and they cannot be trusted. like in South Africa the whites treated them better than they did the pure blacks, and they piled on the pure blacks. You are now seeing the same situation in America.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof that blacks sold other blacks into slavery?
And the word "SLAVE" derives from the the Slavs..which were known to be everyone's slaves.

Why are so much flipping like the ignorant baboon i know you to be.

Read all the verbiage nonsese you've being stating here and see how contradictory and foolish you really sound...MORON!
Blackest

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof that blacks sold other blacks into slavery?
And the word "SLAVE" derives from the the Slavs..which were known to be everyone's slaves.
Why are so much flipping like the ignorant baboon i know you to be.
Read all the verbiage nonsese you've being stating here and see how contradictory and foolish you really sound...MORON!
Put him in his place, he not black what does he know about black people. Lol
Vynessa

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Here's my perspective,

Race is like gender. It is something you are BORN as. There is no socially racist Jim Crow concept like the bullshit one drop rule that can change the fact that you are as you were born.

Therefore, if you are half black and half non-black then you are a direct mix (AKA biracial). There is no point in trying to consider yourself as one or the other because of racist societal standards. Based on genetics you are biracial.

Please Note: Being dark skinned does not automatically make one black and being lighter skinned does not make one automatically non-black. If you are not the product of a black man and a black woman then you AINT black and thus cannot represent black people. Lastly one does not need to be 100% black to be black (and yes same applies to being white) but <=50% black wont cut it. Sorry but the one drop days are DONE.
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Vynessa wrote:
Here's my perspective,

Race is like gender. It is something you are BORN as. There is no socially racist Jim Crow concept like the bullshit one drop rule that can change the fact that you are as you were born.

Therefore, if you are half black and half non-black then you are a direct mix (AKA biracial). There is no point in trying to consider yourself as one or the other because of racist societal standards. Based on genetics you are biracial.

Please Note: Being dark skinned does not automatically make one black and being lighter skinned does not make one automatically non-black. If you are not the product of a black man and a black woman then you AINT black and thus cannot represent black people. Lastly one does not need to be 100% black to be black (and yes same applies to being white) but <=50% black wont cut it. Sorry but the one drop days are DONE.
That's the point I have been trying to make. Great minds think alike.
venter

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

yea whites come protect me from pure black people so it won't be black on black crime..
venter

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

get rid of all the worthless pure blacks biracials ain't worthless their parents are..
venter

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

all the pure blacks have hiv.. and the black women won't stop doing it with black men from jail.. that you are throwing in there.. unfairly ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••