Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

@Dab
You donít come across as having much experience with mixed race kids.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you refuse the true , you have not of true argument, ashanti have right it obvious african american is not a nationality, american is your nationality
white american
afro american = group ethnic
asian american
I know that American is my nationality and to me African American is my nationality stop being so technical !! I don't need a lesson dear I'm in grad school

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to change your culture or anything. And no African American is your ethnicity. American is your nationality. All I am saying is if something does not make sense you question it. When did black+!white became black. So do you consider yourself half a person because that's was the norm till someone question it. Maybe you are having trouble with the definition of a biracial. Well read this.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx...
people are not crayons and African Americans are not a pure race that is a proven fact!! Your problem is you don't get our cultural standards where ANYONE of visable African decent is considered black!!! I can't believe you live here and still don't get it!!!

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít you mean acknowledge..that will never happen IMO.
Mixed race kids rule the household..their moms canít deal with them becuase they grow up angry as he!!.
Is it any wonder why?
at the end of the day they still have a white mom and they are still biracial.

Good night

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you that's what I said. Biracials can be aa but they can't be black. Yet people don't understand it. Thank you so much
what do you mean people don't get it???? That's our American term used to describe anyone of African decent(black) you are the one who doesn't get it!!! You and your friend are both wrong and bogus for trying to tell an American there culture is wrong sorry but your opinion doesn't count you are not American!! And African American and black mean the same thing you sound crazy

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
at the end of the day they still have a white mom and they are still biracial.
Good night
yep and they are still BLACK
smarty

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

bllk beauty wrote:
The more you accept biracials as black. The more you are destroying the real black beauties and our unique natural black features. Majority of blacks do not look like biracial or can be passed as biracial .
The more you see the truth ,the more the black race will get to know their true beauty.Biracial is not the true black beauty it is the biracial beauty. We are practically allowing and agreeing the whites to not seem racist when they say a biracial girls like Halley berry are pretty ,but think a girl like Gabrielle union who is not recently mixed as ugly.
face it blacks without mixing majority of the time do not have light light skin and do not have soft curly hair and pointy nose.those are mixed feautures not west-central african features.
we cannot ignore the real blacks and allow whites to keep on tricking us, ofcourse out of all blacks they are going to pick the one closet to them. but if we accept biracials to be biracials . the whites who are in control of the media have no choice but to show real blks ,without being deemed racists.
Things need to change now ,we need to start accepting our true image and beauty.
your black daughters and sons will never ever be seen as beautiful until you change this 1 drop behavior.
Biracials are neither blacks nor whites!They are biracials!African americans must emancipate themselves from mental slavery!This is the 21st century and the plantations era is over!People shouldnt classify themselves according to laws set up by slaves owners!We are living in democratic societies where diversity is accepted and protected.There is no place for some plantations fascism in the modern world!
sunshine

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
i repeat african american is your group ethnic
Black is your race
Mixed people can't be black because they are half white but they can be african american for the difference check the link
http://www.diffen.com/difference/Ethnicity_vs...
huh?
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text>people are not crayons and African Americans are not a pure race that is a proven fact!! Your problem is you don't get our cultural standards where ANYONE of visable African decent is considered black!!! I can't believe you live here and still don't get it!!!
I have lived here all my life except for about 7 years of my life. I don't go with the norm, I am an independent thinker. There is no way black + white makes black. By the way lol on the crayon statement.

Definition of biracial is having parents of two different races.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lived here all my life except for about 7 years of my life. I don't go with the norm, I am an independent thinker. There is no way black + white makes black. By the way lol on the crayon statement.
yep and black means anyone of African decent!!!
sunshine

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
white plus black doesn't make white either. what ever dominant trait pops out is the one u go with i guess. there was a such thing as the one drop rule.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím talking about mixed race kids not Jamaicans that look like Nigerians.
Take a mixed race kid born to a White Mother and Nigerian/Ghanian Father...that kid will end up with tight kinky hair in most cases...that kid will then be perceived as Black to the outside world..however in your world you classify them as mixed race while ignoring how the world perceives them.
When Whites mix with Black..the Black gene will end up predominant...you get me, it's not the other way around.
You sound racist.
black men can claim who they are, no matter what strangers on the street think they are, but biracials should identify themselves by what other people view them as, and not who they actually are.
Biracials in the UK disagree with you... and they lobbied through varias organizations for a change in the classifications.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> yep and black means anyone of African decent!!!
If one of your parents is slave descent AA and the other is white... you will genetically be more white than black... because the slave descent parent will have white in them too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít you mean acknowledge..that will never happen IMO.
Mixed race kids rule the household..their moms canít deal with them becuase they grow up angry as he!!.
Is it any wonder why?
Mixed kids with black mothers don't rule the household... though my daughter has told me that anyone with a white mum rules the household!
White boys she knows, tell their mothers to fck off!
Lol! but it was always that way... that's why BM gravitate to white women... easier to dominate and control and you get away with crazy behaviour.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Mixed kids with black mothers don't rule the household... though my daughter has told me that anyone with a white mum rules the household!
White boys she knows, tell their mothers to fck off!
Lol! but it was always that way... that's why BM gravitate to white women... easier to dominate and control and you get away with crazy behaviour.
Damn..I told you I donít see single Black Motherís with mixed race kids in my community so I wouldnít know...I go by what I see around me or what I have experienced...London has always been a no go area for me.

Whites do tell their Motherís to f/off..I use to think WOW..how do they get away with that sh!t.

Why are you he!! bent on trying to bust my ba!!s shalimarr?

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

@Shalimarr.
My dad whipped me senseless for picking up a weapon going into a fight.

Bad mouthing my momís was a big no, no. In fact that was what turned me off White girls in Moss-Side..the way they treated their moms..it was alien to me...we all still remained good friends though.

I lost my virginity to a Black American chick and, she definitely had her head screwed on.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

We lost touch..she was aiming to be a medical layer at the time...I will never forget her..obviously LOL.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I remember taking her to a Ben Franklin motel one night...she just couldnít help showing her body off..she just wanted to let everyone know how beautiful her body was.

And she also had them bedroom eyes..oh my:)

We would hang out in North County (STL)..the White bwoys were drooling over her.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I knew is wasn't goiong to last..but that woman..well.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

She was dark skinned and here scent was just naturally sweet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••