|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>Accept it miss. Your people probably came from North Sudan (North Africa).

It probably explains our good looks.:)
What are u and big mike about. Fulanis are from west Africa and has been in west Africa for thousands of years. Fulanis are all over west Africa but u find few thousands in Sudan. In opinion u believe everything come from north Sudan. No one come from no damn north Sudan.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
I though you were saying differently. My bad.
Its all good.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes A biracial can identify with aas because of shared struggle but racially they are not black.
America society is kind of confusing. In America aa is consider as both ethnic group and race.
Ethnically biracials can be considered as aa if they identify with the aa community. Just like in my own culture in order for a person to be considered ashanti their mother must be ashanti. It doesn't matter if their dad is ashanti. It doesn't matter if one of their parent is white as long as the mom is ashanti.
Racially biracials are not black.
I am starting to understand where AAA is coming from. A biracial can be considered aa but not black.
In terms of Alicia keys and Halle berry they can be aa but not black.
in order to be white both of your parents have to be white if you are half black you are black and that's what most people think in MY country!!!!! You are African so you see things differently and that's ok but it's your culture to call bi racials colored and its our culture to call them black !!!!!! It's been that way for over 400 years and that's how it goes!!!!! You all are wasting time arguing about this subject because as soon as a bi racial turns their computer off and get off TOPIX they are black as soon as they walk out the front door and they face the same discrimination as anyone else black !! Remember black is just an American made up term to describe ANYONE with visable African/black features!! The only bi racials who don't get that title are the ones who look white and believe me they are proud of their black heritage most times and will volunteer their information and tell people " I'm half black you just cAnt see it" lol!!! An don't get me wrong I have met a few ashamed of their black heritage too and only hang out with white people !!! I have seen black and white people treat them bad from either jealousy or plain racism

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
oh please your people are super duper ugly,look nothing but arab slaves.
As for fulani we are very beautiful and talented.
LMAO!!!@ Super duper ugly !!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Young White Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring
LOL!! Exactly I have told dude before stop writing freakin books on topix NOBODY reads all that shi
smarty

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> in order to be white both of your parents have to be white if you are half black you are black and that's what most people think in MY country!!!!! You are African so you see things differently and that's ok but it's your culture to call bi racials colored and its our culture to call them black !!!!!! It's been that way for over 400 years and that's how it goes!!!!! You all are wasting time arguing about this subject because as soon as a bi racial turns their computer off and get off TOPIX they are black as soon as they walk out the front door and they face the same discrimination as anyone else black !! Remember black is just an American made up term to describe ANYONE with visable African/black features!! The only bi racials who don't get that title are the ones who look white and believe me they are proud of their black heritage most times and will volunteer their information and tell people " I'm half black you just cAnt see it" lol!!! An don't get me wrong I have met a few ashamed of their black heritage too and only hang out with white people !!! I have seen black and white people treat them bad from either jealousy or plain racism
the plantation era is over!step up into the modern world!It is not up to the white man to decide who is who.Biracials are free to be what they want to be!Just move on1

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

smarty wrote:
<quoted text>
the plantation era is over!step up into the modern world!It is not up to the white man to decide who is who.Biracials are free to be what they want to be!Just move on1
I agree that's its over but that doesn't change how the MAJORITY of society views them! I always felt that it was nothing wrong with claiming both when people ask my dad what he is he says " I'm black" that's the era he's from now my cousin on the other hand tells people " I'm blAck and white" and most people except that!!! But there have been a few black people that have said. " whateva you Black" " I can't stand when mixed people try to act special we ALL mixed somewhere down the line"" now I have heard black people tell my cousin that to her face many times!!!! Now on the flip side I've have been around PLENTY white people that felt like and still feel like one drop makes you black""
This new generation is more accepting of gay people and mixed people

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
which makes her wh ite cause she is majority white.
not in AMERICA!!! Nobody will ever call her daughter white !! Now mixed yes but white NEVER!!!!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Young white male wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up you daft sod.
Your fking insane and probably severely autistic. Aside from being a liar who contradicts his own racist views your now acting like you favour white/Black people over black/asian people
......get a life you sad looser!
You have spent several years abusing just about everyone on topix. WTF is wrong with you? Does it make you feel important or special? Go take your HIV medication and fk off!
"blar blar blar....england this england that....."
I DON'T GIVE A FK!
You bitter clown.
Your like the topix jester. People love to see 6 pages worth of retarded sht from you. It shows you are so passionate about things that are totally beyond your control....YOU PATHETIC WORTHLESS LOOSER!
what is a daft sod???? And ROTFLMBAO that was a hilarious post!!!!!!!
Team dark skin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

There needs to be a party of all dark skin people to celebrate our beautiful dark black skin..
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text>in order to be white both of your parents have to be white if you are half black you are black and that's what most people think in MY country!!!!! You are African so you see things differently and that's ok but it's your culture to call bi racials colored and its our culture to call them black !!!!!! It's been that way for over 400 years and that's how it goes!!!!! You all are wasting time arguing about this subject because as soon as a bi racial turns their computer off and get off TOPIX they are black as soon as they walk out the front door and they face the same discrimination as anyone else black !! Remember black is just an American made up term to describe ANYONE with visable African/black features!! The only bi racials who don't get that title are the ones who look white and believe me they are proud of their black heritage most times and will volunteer their information and tell people " I'm half black you just cAnt see it" lol!!! An don't get me wrong I have met a few ashamed of their black heritage too and only hang out with white people !!! I have seen black and white people treat them bad from either jealousy or plain racism
Me being african has nothing to do with it. I grew up in America and I know how America classify biracials. Just because something is acknowledge by the mass doesn't mean it is correct. My question to u miss redbone is. Do u also agree that blacks are half a person, that blacks should be slaves? These were all the norms at the time the one drop rule was establish but it took people to question it before it was change. I believe blacks accept biracial as blacks because of low self esteem . Again biracials are not black, if we are to accept that biracials are black then we must also accept that blacks are half a person because these two laws were establish at the same time till people fought to have it change.
madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

TEAM DARK SKIN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very stupid. True black people are dark skinned. Real black people would never be pale. When people think of black what do they think of? dark skin you idiot.
You dumbsh**t you are the f***ckin idoit RETARD!!! IF YOU KNOW SO F**CKIN much your dumb-a** would know that black people comes in all shades because of melanin pigment in dark-skin blacks that can produce other shades of color, the black race is like a rainbow!! You should like a ignorant a**s slave or racist white person who wants to divide the black race by skin color. Im not going to waste my time explaining anything to your ignorant as or any one else,cause its like talking to a brick wall!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown South Asians get called c00ns and ni***rs too. Being called those names does not automatically make you a black person,especially if you have a white mother.
IT DOES MEAN BLACK IN AMERICA!!! White people (in anerica)do not call south Asians C00ns and n()ggas that is a term to call someone black!!! The racist white people on Facebook that were calling OBAMA n()ggas and gorillas and c00ns were calling him that only because he is BLACK!!! They had pictures of him with a nuance around his neck !!! Why because he's black they don't give a DAYUM about his Mamie and I told you before the headline ALL over every channel was America elects black president Again there is really no reason to argue this FACT!!! Bi racials are black in America COLORED in Africa and not black in England!!!! You better stay where you at because you will be pissed when Americans tell you " you have such a pretty black Lil girl" " what is she mixed with?"

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Me being african has nothing to do with it. I grew up in America and I know how America classify biracials. Just because something is acknowledge by the mass doesn't mean it is correct. My question to u miss redbone is. Do u also agree that blacks are half a person, that blacks should be slaves? These were all the norms at the time the one drop rule was establish but it took people to question it before it was change. I believe blacks accept biracial as blacks because of low self esteem . Again biracials are not black, if we are to accept that biracials are black then we must also accept that blacks are half a person because these two laws were establish at the same time till people fought to have it change.
you being African has everything to do with it because you see things differently than most Americans. I'm not really here to argue something I know that is true already bi racials are BLACK and white and that's all too it!! Nobody accepts them because of low self esteem we accept them because we are already ADMIXED ourselves if you have a great grandparent or grandparent that is white how you gonna hate on somebody with a white parent??? A redbone is a redbone no matter how it happen that's the way I see it!!
forrealz

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Most biracial people do look black because most African Americans have a bi or multiracial heritage. I am an African American person, black mother and black father. Yet I get asked what race I am everyday. I look 100% Mexican and nobody knows why. My mother does too and so did her mother. Mexican Americans constantly speak Spanish to me. They want to know what part of Mexico my family is from, but no one is Mexican. But because my bloodline is so heavily mixed with Black, Native, and slav-owning rapist white blood, I look Hispanic. And for some reason Asian people think I'm Black and Asian. My point is Black can look like a lot of races because of our strange history. But it does anger me when biracial people want to benefit from their blackness then try to distance themselves from their black heritage (actors and models do this all the time). If you don't want to be black, don't take jobs that advertise for black people. Go be biracial or wait for white people to see you as white. You will be waiting but who knows...
-AAA-

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

forrealz wrote:
Most biracial people do look black because most African Americans have a bi or multiracial heritage. I am an African American person, black mother and black father. Yet I get asked what race I am everyday. I look 100% Mexican and nobody knows why. My mother does too and so did her mother. Mexican Americans constantly speak Spanish to me. They want to know what part of Mexico my family is from, but no one is Mexican. But because my bloodline is so heavily mixed with Black, Native, and slav-owning rapist white blood, I look Hispanic. And for some reason Asian people think I'm Black and Asian. My point is Black can look like a lot of races because of our strange history. But it does anger me when biracial people want to benefit from their blackness then try to distance themselves from their black heritage (actors and models do this all the time). If you don't want to be black, don't take jobs that advertise for black people. Go be biracial or wait for white people to see you as white. You will be waiting but who knows...
You have race and ethnic group "mixed up".
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text>you being African has everything to do with it because you see things differently than most Americans. I'm not really here to argue something I know that is true already bi racials are BLACK and white and that's all too it!! Nobody accepts them because of low self esteem we accept them because we are already ADMIXED ourselves if you have a great grandparent or grandparent that is white how you gonna hate on somebody with a white parent??? A redbone is a redbone no matter how it happen that's the way I see it!!
How about the millions if Americans that believe that biracials are not black. How about the thousands of biracials that says they are not black. Apparently from your assessment they are not American, because they want to be biracial instead of black. Again do u consider blacks as half a person because that idea was form the same time as the one drop rule. I believe blacks have low self esteem that's why they claim biracials. Biracials are used to define black beauty. Which is wrong because they are not black.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

forrealz wrote:
thank you!!! 100% cosign these fools just don't understand

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

C-Rock310 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Where the line start at for "Black" in your POV.
Because there are many AA's(30%) who look Biracial but have two AA identified parents. Or is there a percentage quotient(75% or more Black).
Besides that, in the US, there are not alot of "real Blacks" in the US if you are talking about genetics. Even the darkest AA has a mixed heritage. So where does the line start.
I was thinking about this the other day. It seems we will fade out, or more mixed people will blend back in. I was watching a tv show the other day, and I heard Tia and Tamara call themselves black, I heard Will Smith ex wife call herself black, I have heard a few other celebrities on tv call themselves black, some young, some older, but they have AA ancestry. Those people know that many of us have mixed roots, no matter what we look like. I saw two regular looking black folks with a grey eyed child, light skin, light hair not too long ago. I dont think blackness will never end in america, because as long as we are distinguishable from whites, we will be called other, black, or whatever we choose to call ourselves, and its black right now. In latin cultures, many black blended, like in parts of mexico, so they just went with the nationality, and Im sure black were looked down upon, so some wanted to be lighter, so they married that way. Im not sure if our people can handle too many more generations of mixing, without being completely non black looking, or ambiguos looking, til you cant tell what afro decendants are.
Team dark skin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

madblackwoman1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbsh**t you are the f***ckin idoit RETARD!!! IF YOU KNOW SO F**CKIN much your dumb-a** would know that black people comes in all shades because of melanin pigment in dark-skin blacks that can produce other shades of color, the black race is like a rainbow!! You should like a ignorant a**s slave or racist white person who wants to divide the black race by skin color. Im not going to waste my time explaining anything to your ignorant as or any one else,cause its like talking to a brick wall!
I am black and i have dark skin and I'm sure im blacker that you are. So you can stfu! Light skinned people are usually mutts anyway and don't even look all that black either and that is a fact! But I guess i don't see light skin people as black because people look at them differently than dark skin people. And the darker you are the blacker you are and there is no denying that! I just think all dark skin people should stick together and continue to have kids together so dark skin people won't go extinct in the future. so stfu u stupid because you're stupid!! Team dark skin 4 life!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741 - 760 of2,222
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••