BIRACIALS are not black and don't loo...

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#690 Dec 3, 2012
yum wrote:
bigsmoke +bigmike= dumb and dumber.
Than try to prove me and Bigsmoke wrong...Oh yeah you can't, because your inferior tribal mind won't let you.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#691 Dec 3, 2012
Biracials ARE black.
Many of them obviously carry black features. In America that's black enough.

Uh, yes. They're black.
Lomba

Springfield, NJ

#692 Dec 3, 2012
deturr wrote:
At what small percentage of black are people no longer considered black. I don't know, which is why I accept biracials as being black, but it was pretty annoying seeing that trailer for that movie about those black kids in college and the movies whole subject is about black life and it had the lightest blacks possible, bordering white.
I am what's called multi-generational mulatto. I think that phenotype trumps percentage. When you get to the point where people ask you what you are is the point where a person is mixed.
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#693 Dec 3, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it really that funny?
It is considering I state how one concept is a social construct which it is then you and others now want to call everything social constructs.

You ask me questions, I answer. Go on about a whole load of other things yet refuse to do one simple thing; Show how racial groups are scientifically (biologically) defined.

Until then they remain social constructs sorry.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#694 Dec 3, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is considering I state how one concept is a social construct which it is then you and others now want to call everything social constructs.
You ask me questions, I answer. Go on about a whole load of other things yet refuse to do one simple thing; Show how racial groups are scientifically (biologically) defined.
Until then they remain social constructs sorry.
Hmm. Done deal.:p
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#695 Dec 3, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Than try to prove me and Bigsmoke wrong...Oh yeah you can't, because your inferior tribal mind won't let you.
You two aren't AAs, I've proven that!
happy

Bronx, NY

#696 Dec 3, 2012
Bi-racials-
Neither are they white; nor look white.
happy

Bronx, NY

#697 Dec 3, 2012
SerTennis wrote:
"Biracials" are the only thing that makes your race look good. If it wasn't for them you people would be but ugly.
If you really want to be technical the ( black gene) gives the beatiful skin tones/HUES as kissed by the sun instead of PALE and colorless; and the substance of the hair NOT BEING TO LIMB NOR STRINGY. And the MOUTH being MORE VISABLE; and THE BODY ESPECIALLY, IF FEMALE MORE VOLUMPSEOUS.
happy

Bronx, NY

#698 Dec 3, 2012
happy wrote:
Bi-racials-
Neither are they white; nor look white.
Or necessarily do they look all black; however, one will see that they are mixed. Mixed breeded with two different races of ppl. And then again bi-racials can sometimes take on the look of one group of ppl they come from than thee other group of ppl they come from. One parent ( gene) can't dominate thee other parent gene.
happy

Bronx, NY

#699 Dec 3, 2012
Jorge wrote:
also, some bm like to brag about having mixed kids to "breed out the white", however, a lot of young biracial men are going w/ ww and if they reproduce, the offspring will have lighter skin..taken to its logical conclusion, if biracials keep breeding w/ mainly ww, over time you'll have no black at all..which makes me wonder what bm are thinking when they have kids w/ ww
Its all brainwashing and pertraying white as being better; and advocating to blacks that they are nothing; unfortunately with black believing so so their'll run from who they are ppl, women, doing a great disserves/ injustice to themselfves; w/o ever seeing so. A mindset that has been indoctrinated for cenutries to present; which appears to be unshakable. A generational curse I would say if you'd asked me.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#700 Dec 3, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I lost? How am I running aroundin circles? You haven't countered any of my claims claims or points.
You're clearly ignorant of genetics and Africans and you're suppose to be one.
Anyways ,it's only HOA

and nothing close to the rest of africa,not west,not east,not central,not south.Tamils look nothing like us.

maybe mixed AAs with diluted west african features,with strong white features and HOA who do look indian/north african. but thts it.

agree

Location hidden

#701 Dec 3, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
tamil / HOA guy
madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

#702 Dec 3, 2012
bllk beauty wrote:
The more you accept biracials as black. The more you are destroying the real black beauties and our unique natural black features. Majority of blacks do not look like biracial or can be passed as biracial .
The more you see the truth ,the more the black race will get to know their true beauty.Biracial is not the true black beauty it is the biracial beauty. We are practically allowing and agreeing the whites to not seem racist when they say a biracial girls like Halley berry are pretty ,but think a girl like Gabrielle union who is not recently mixed as ugly.
face it blacks without mixing majority of the time do not have light light skin and do not have soft curly hair and pointy nose.those are mixed feautures not west-central african features.
we cannot ignore the real blacks and allow whites to keep on tricking us, ofcourse out of all blacks they are going to pick the one closet to them. but if we accept biracials to be biracials . the whites who are in control of the media have no choice but to show real blks ,without being deemed racists.
Things need to change now ,we need to start accepting our true image and beauty.
your black daughters and sons will never ever be seen as beautiful until you change this 1 drop behavior.
I totally with you on this. Like this black guy on youtube said, black people will worship biracial (mullattoes)and put them on a pedestal before a real black person. Just like they do Halle Berry
who has join the white part of her race. Black men use to worship and go crazy over and about her,she would be the only and first famous or so-called "black woman" brought about being the most fine and beautiful, like she is some goddess of the black race.She does not represent real black women, only black/white biracial females. There are all black females that are famous who are to be put on a pedestal and worshipped, like janet jackson, whitney houston,toni braxton, jada pinkett smith, kim fields,vivica fox, gabrielle union, saana lathan, kerry washington, megan good,kenya moore and a whole lot others need to have recognition for their real 100% black beauty. The reason black men like halle berry so much cause she looks like a white woman in black skin, that the close thing they can worship as a white woman but with black skin.And that's a shame blacks dont recognize their own kind of beauty but the white man's.
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#703 Dec 3, 2012
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
<quoted text>janet jackson, whitney houston,toni braxton, jada pinkett smith,vivica fox, gabrielle union, saana lathan, kerry washington, kenya moore and a whole lot others need to have recognition for their real 100% black beauty.
Some of these women aren't 100% "Black".

Location hidden

#704 Dec 3, 2012
i love the stereotypical blk african features with big lips ,broad nose and chubby cheeks.

its alll cute on dark skin and light skin blks.

am not much of a fan of thin lips and sharp noses. to many have it and its boring.
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#705 Dec 3, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
i love the stereotypical blk african features with big lips ,broad nose and chubby cheeks.
its alll cute on dark skin and light skin blks.
am not much of a fan of thin lips and sharp noses. to many have it and its boring.
I prefer the "griffe" look more among "Black" women.

-whitney houston

-toni braxton

-jada pinkett smith

-vivica fox

-saana lathan

-kerry washington

Those types.
345zzzza5467

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#706 Dec 3, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
Those other Blacks can scamper back to their countries, AAs can't! Thats why I always say AAs should catch a case of xenophobia! More and more non-AA Blacks are coming into the U.S., I feel its going to happen soon once more AAs realize what you just posted.
Shouldn't you be worrying about mexicans kicking you out of california like bitches and now invading the south, AA heart land? Catch a case of xenophobia and hold your ground before mexicans and other latinos eat you up. Africans in the states do not have a problem getting along with other races, you do. You are of no use to Africans in the US anyway.
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#707 Dec 3, 2012
345zzzza5467 wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be worrying about mexicans

You are of no use to Africans in the US anyway.
Well California and Texas were once Mexico, if they want it they can have it..... Again.

Africans didn't come to the U.S. to befriend AAs, it was for a "better life". Stop being so Black and stupid as well as defensive.

Location hidden

#708 Dec 3, 2012
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer the "griffe" look more among "Black" women.
-whitney houston
-toni braxton
-jada pinkett smith
-vivica fox
-saana lathan
-kerry washington
Those types.
something like big mike

half indian half black.
-AAA-

Hockley, TX

#709 Dec 3, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
something like big mike
half indian half black.
Not biracial, just 65-80% "Black".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,618,897
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 6 min Ms Mack 735
Do blacks like spelunking? 10 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Black people leech off of white people 12 min Ilovemonkeys 103
Poll Which race has the best hair? Be honest. (Oct '13) 16 min Ilovemonkeys 119
Why are African Americans so stupid compared to... (Dec '11) 23 min Ilovemonkeys 248
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 56 min el rey de los cam... 127
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 hr Knoxxie 109
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 35,250
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 3 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 462
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 6 hr Tranny Annie 12
More from around the web