Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2432 Jan 12, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
He erased many posts in this thread.
Does he work for Topix or something?
lol idk I decided to answer this post just in case he erased another one of your post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2447 Jan 12, 2013
UrineTroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Look @ this utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces puttin' in his own crappy busted azz words,'There is no way I would mark my own post as clueless and nuts and than turn around and mark ours as Brilliant'. So ya basically mark others' as banana & clueless & then turn around & mark yo' shyatty posts as brilliant, no worries, I gathered this shyat already, long ago. ;-D Nah, all I get from this is that ya got busted as usual markin' up & down other peeps' posts, occasionally deletin' some like ya did mine, & then try to blame others, like ya're desper8ly tryin' to pin down this shyat on me, ya monkey's fugly desper8 lame Yank attention' hoin' trollin' feces. ;-)
Well well well look who we have here a st*pid gutter rat that spent his time following me from thread to thread like a pathetic moron.

Umm hmm really Urine? Why did you erase bigSmokes post? why in the last page or so did you mark me down as clueless and nuts 8 times? Let's be honest here you are a clear troll and everyone here knows it and when you open that c*m filled mouth of yours i will let everyone in every thread know just how much of a pathetic moron you really are. I will make sure to post this thread aswell as Bigsmoke's thread so everyone know's how much of a trolling b*tch you really are.
UrineTroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ya dun make any sense @ all, as usual, ya utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces. ;-) & all I see ya keep flaggin' & markin' up & down others' peeps posts, like ya did that clueless fruitcake Yank IVigger's 'posts', & delete peeps' posts like I know ya did mine, or yo' butt buddy's Pigsmoke's banana posts, as it seems. ;-D & all just to pin down yo' banana Yank trollin' phagg games on me. It ain't gon' work, ya utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces. ;-)
Umm hmm it's no wonder your thirsty a$$ avoided this thread for the longest..

Tienes miedo? LOl probably so you better be. Because we know you are the fakest b*tch on this forum going around trying to make people believe that you are an expert but you are noting but some mentally disabled mentally challenged pathetic lil girl c*nt, that goes around stalking women and making sexual innuendoes.

It's 2 against 1 bxtch it's me and BIGSMOKE against your a$$ because I seen first hand that you have erased his post and than he posted that thread to where you erased his post. I also notice that you started accusing me of erasing your post out of no where. Hmm guilty conscious much?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2448 Jan 12, 2013
Urine-TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Como asi?! Parece k te puite muy nerivioso dede ayel, monito demasiao retrasao trollon de putona fea yanki cagada, tu save. ;-D I still dun get what yo' pile o' blabberin' crap is, ya utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces. ;-) All I know ya deleted my posts, & used some of yo' 20+ accounts to flag/mark up & down in here, in order to pin yo' shyatty Yank banana fagglet pasty feces' trollin' game on me. ;-) But it ain't gon' work, utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces. ;-D
Aww the lil ret*arded bxtch actually took the effort to change up my post with his illterate a$$ lol you're so st*pid it's hilarious!

You have erased BigSmokes post twice on this thread and 5 post are more on the other thread you are so petty and simple minded it's hilarious this exposes your low self esteem and self worth why your gay a$$ hasn't killed yourself yet i'll never know you spent agonizing year after year coming to a forum where everyone hates you.

I bet you don't have any real friends.

Umm hmm Urine your excuses is so pathetic and trying to reverse it doesn't help you. YOU MARKED DOWN BROWNMAN'S POST 20 TIMES Who the fck does that? You're a fcking loser that needs to be shot or killed.
Urine-TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Same ole trollin' crap reposted, aye?! ;-D A vel, monito demasiao retrasao marikita cojudo de putona fea yanki cagada k soh. ;-D Eso ven de nosotro latino verdadero macho cayejero y no de loh gligito k nunca pasaron pol la caye latinoamericana, save, pendejito monito cojudo mojao yanki de na. ;-) Dun try to teach a real Latin dude 'bout his langs & peeps, ya utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces. ;-D Instead of spoutin' nonsensical crap reusin' old banana templ8s 24/7 & markin' up & down my & other peeps' posts, ya better make sure to bring back those posts ya already deleted, ya utterly retarded Yank trollin' fugly fagglet monkey's pasty self-projectin' feces. ;-)
You're not even a real latin dude you thirsty trolling bxtch! you're a fake a$$ wannabe brazilian tr*ck with a dck stuck up your a$$ you are a fake dirty bxtch that everyone hates!

I know hispanic men and they don't act as d*mb or thirsty a$$ you do you bubble head phaggot!

Now come back with the same repetitive shid you silly bxtch! Going around marking people's post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2449 Jan 12, 2013
UrineTroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ya utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces, all I see here is a lot of my posts are gone, & ya used some of yo' 20+ accounts to mark up & down other peeps''posts', which yo' favorite trollin' game in here & around the Anglo i-net, from what I heard so far, ya utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces. ;-)
LMFAO a lot of your post are gone? Which one's? you pathetic trolling ret*arded bxtch? LOL You're hilarious everyone has been watching this thread and knows your girly a$$ is lying your'e so sorry and fake is hilarious going around changing people's post and erasing it like a gay teenager!

You're being totally owned on this thread because you have showed everyone how much of a weak bxtch you are!
UrineTroll wrote:
<quoted text>
What Pigsmoke's banana 'posts'?! ;-P I see, so ya did again, aye, ya utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces?! ;-D I see, ya wank off on gettin' busted trollin' day in day out, no life utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces ya are. ;-)
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao is this your best? Really? I know you can come up with something better than that! you're a very sad sad individual your attempt to save face and trying to manipulate the situation by acting like everyone else is a troll except you is hilarious!

LMFAO people can see right through you. You're a fake bxtch that has erased 2 of BigSmoke's post on this very thread.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2450 Jan 12, 2013
UrineTroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, ya utterly retarded desper8 self-projectin' trollin' Yank fugly fagglet monkey's PO stinky pasty attention ho feces, it's all yo' shyatty no-life trollin' attention hoin' fugly pasty monkey's stinky azz doin'. ;-) & sump'n tells me ya'll be doin' this very often, & perhaps again delete my posts, while markin' your pile o' crap up, & others (mine included) down. ;-) Let's wait & see, but after 20h of trollin' while waitin' for me to show up, yo' banana monkey eyes should be half open. So go get a shot up yo' phagglet Yank monkey's azz in that dumphole of yours ya dweel in. ;-D
Naw you foolish over grow walrus! Your illiterate a$$ is so pathetic that you actually erased bigSmoke's post after i embarrassed your a$$ you decided to try to troll me in other threads!

You already know how it is to cross me I will hurt your feelings to the point where i will have you posting your illiterate post in every thread keep on playing games you pathetic st*pid over grown moose face c*nt!

You're a trolling bxth that went around judging people's post in this thread erasing BIGSMOKES POST AND NOW YOU'RE HERE TRYING to save face.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2451 Jan 12, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO a lot of your post are gone? Which one's? you pathetic trolling ret*arded bxtch? LOL You're hilarious everyone has been watching this thread and knows your girly a$$ is lying your'e so sorry and fake is hilarious going around changing people's post and erasing it like a gay teenager!
You're being totally owned on this thread because you have showed everyone how much of a weak bxtch you are!
<quoted text>
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao is this your best? Really? I know you can come up with something better than that! you're a very sad sad individual your attempt to save face and trying to manipulate the situation by acting like everyone else is a troll except you is hilarious!
LMFAO people can see right through you. You're a fake bxtch that has erased 2 of BigSmoke's post on this very thread.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26upf6f9z1...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2452 Jan 12, 2013
UrineTroll wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called AE ebonics' adjectiveness. ;-D I'm still practicin'. ;-)
Your illiterate ramblings are no where near on par with ebonics, please you foolish troll!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2455 Jan 12, 2013
big mike M wrote:
lol I like that..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
biracial girl

Toronto, Canada

#2460 Feb 10, 2013
in canada a lot of people consider me black. im biracial..
dontwe

Voorhees, NJ

#2462 Feb 21, 2013
mix have existed a long time.. a long ass time.. nothing new is happening here..

and there is a whole country of biracial..
dontwe

Voorhees, NJ

#2463 Feb 21, 2013
i think they consider people black or white based on what looks they inherit or something..
dontwe

Voorhees, NJ

#2464 Feb 21, 2013
yea but see they say stuff about how blacks didn't do this or do that..
but biracials did not exist in heavy numbers for anyone to test out how good biracials are..
MixedCuban1

United States

#2465 Feb 21, 2013
Biracials are that biracials. They consit of parents of different races. The same way it has happened in countries such as DR, Cuba, and Colombia they are not considered black. Eventually in the USA they will be considered a different ethnic group. The African American population will decrease in numbers because black men are the most likely to go after women of othere races.
JackOfBlades

Akron, OH

#2466 Feb 21, 2013
The white people i know didn't know there was a difference betweeen regular black and bi-racial black. When i told them about the light skin dark skin thing too, they where like 2 year olds at story time. To most white folks in the U.S. if you got some black in you, you black, regardless of what other blacks think. Im tri-racial and i know if i was in the 1950's i would still get lynched, beat, burned, etc.
jumpstart

United States

#2467 Feb 21, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
This is something I often ponder on...I have to say I somewhat agree with you.
I do not like it :P
so obama is white then?
lamboflight

Voorhees, NJ

#2468 Feb 21, 2013
JackOfBlades wrote:
The white people i know didn't know there was a difference betweeen regular black and bi-racial black. When i told them about the light skin dark skin thing too, they where like 2 year olds at story time. To most white folks in the U.S. if you got some black in you, you black, regardless of what other blacks think. Im tri-racial and i know if i was in the 1950's i would still get lynched, beat, burned, etc.
you sure??

YEA OBAMA IS WHITE MAN..

there's people who are both who have straight hair.. and some look all white..
lamboflight

Voorhees, NJ

#2469 Feb 21, 2013
they told the difference back then.. if you was a quarter black they let you be white or something..

in certain states!!
lamboflight

Voorhees, NJ

#2470 Feb 21, 2013
did asian blacks exist during jim crow and i can't find any of their stories..
lamboflight

Voorhees, NJ

#2471 Feb 21, 2013
they are kinda right though there really is not much a difference..
lamboflight

Voorhees, NJ

#2472 Feb 21, 2013
still black ancestor..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White boys cant jump... 2 min Moonves 12
News Scoot: Who is buying the Strawberry Fest poster? 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,207,905
This is how we know what's true in the bible 5 min Africanunity1 16
Where's the most dangerous place on earth? Arou... 5 min Moonves 2
Focusing on the big picture 5 min coretta 8
What progress have we made since the end of sla... 10 min MFM2912 7
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 17 min Gargantos 122,892
Why Whites can use the "N" word 29 min Oh No You Di-nt 71
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Big Knob 112,764