First Prev
of 112
Next Last

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2012
This is something I often ponder on...I have to say I somewhat agree with you.

I do not like it :P

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Also that is why I do not advocate for such.
deturr

Stockbridge, GA

#5 Nov 27, 2012
At what small percentage of black are people no longer considered black. I don't know, which is why I accept biracials as being black, but it was pretty annoying seeing that trailer for that movie about those black kids in college and the movies whole subject is about black life and it had the lightest blacks possible, bordering white.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 27, 2012
i agree, i do not see them as being black.

biracials are considered white in most african countries. Cause they do not look blk
Mullato Eliminator

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 27, 2012
ask South African blacks if mullatos are black or not

Location hidden

#8 Nov 27, 2012
deturr wrote:
At what small percentage of black are people no longer considered black. I don't know, which is why I accept biracials as being black, but it was pretty annoying seeing that trailer for that movie about those black kids in college and the movies whole subject is about black life and it had the lightest blacks possible, bordering white.
i think at 50/50 you are considered biracial, and at 60 percent at the least you are considered blk or white or whatever the most you are.

kinda like for natives you have to atleast be 15-20% native andup,in order to apply for native benefits.
Seducer of African women

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 27, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
i think at 50/50 you are considered biracial, and at 60 percent at the least you are considered blk or white or whatever the most you are.
kinda like for natives you have to atleast be 15-20% native andup,in order to apply for native benefits.
what are your measurements? Do you have a body that stops men in their tracks? Arouses them instantly? Do men just want to grab you, rip off all of your clothes, kiss every inch of you, and have intense sex with you for hours?

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Not too sound generalizing i have noticed biracials tend to favor or lean over their White side while at the same time socialize as "black" and compare themselves mostly to their black counterparts and never white.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12 Nov 27, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
Blacks only consider biracials black when if the person is accomplished
Whites only consider them Black when they do something bad.
deturr

Stockbridge, GA

#13 Nov 27, 2012
KushTheKid wrote:
Not too sound generalizing i have noticed biracials tend to favor or lean over their White side while at the same time socialize as "black" and compare themselves mostly to their black counterparts and never white.
I agree, personally I feel that for them to be considered black they need to completely reject their white ancestry like any light skinned black, or obama. Pretty stupid how they flip flop around choosing what's more convenient at the time. Pet peeve of mine.
Serrana Eliminator

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 27, 2012
deturr wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, personally I feel that for them to be considered black they need to completely reject their white ancestry like any light skinned black, or obama. Pretty stupid how they flip flop around choosing what's more convenient at the time. Pet peeve of mine.
Obama has NEVER reject his white ancestry, are you stupid? He never would have been allowed to win the Senate seat if he had, much less the Democratic Presidential nomination and presidency. Most of his cabinet and all of his advisors are WHITE
Tone

Houston, TX

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Serrana Eliminator wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has NEVER reject his white ancestry, are you stupid? He never would have been allowed to win the Senate seat if he had, much less the Democratic Presidential nomination and presidency. Most of his cabinet and all of his advisors are WHITE
JewBiracials like Valerie Jarrett
Zew

Strand, South Africa

#16 Nov 27, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
i agree, i do not see them as being black.
biracials are considered white in most african countries. Cause they do not look blk
And which African countries are those, Ghanaian gorilla that crave breeding with whites to wash away their pitch black genes.

What makes you Ghanaians think you are qualified to speak for Africa / most African countries when you are not even based in Ghana, many of you sell-outs will not be welcome in Ghana. You are not wanted back, stay where you are.

Zew

Strand, South Africa

#17 Nov 27, 2012
'BIRACIALS are not black and don't look black'.

Tell me something I didnt know.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#18 Nov 27, 2012
America is a White Country. That is just a fact. If you honestly believe a black militant candidate that hated white people could ever get elected. Then you need to find him or her and support them.
Zew

Strand, South Africa

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Mullato Eliminator wrote:
ask South African blacks if mullatos are black or not
Of course they are not.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
And which African countries are those, Ghanaian gorilla that crave breeding with whites to wash away their pitch black genes.
What makes you Ghanaians think you are qualified to speak for Africa / most African countries when you are not even based in Ghana, many of you sell-outs will not be welcome in Ghana. You are not wanted back, stay where you are.
most african even ,in south africa where they are called coloreds and live in their own community.

i have seen and met many biracials in africa ,call themselves white or half cast,never black.

in your face ,you ugly mongrel white south african. you are not wanted in africa go bk to the dutchlands where you belong.

but i don't have to worry ,the BLACK south africans are already kicking you out

lol

go cry to zauis
Atari fcked gay Zew

Sheffield, UK

#21 Nov 27, 2012
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they are not.
Bored with playing with yourself Atari?

Location hidden

#22 Nov 27, 2012
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
btw i live in a strong ghana comunnity in canada ,and have two parents from ghana and i also go there every summer.

you cannot tell me anything ,you are father away from africans than i am so keep your mouth shut you dirty immigrant.
SerTennis

New York, NY

#23 Nov 27, 2012
"Biracials" are the only thing that makes your race look good. If it wasn't for them you people would be but ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 112
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 4 min Yagurl C 84
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,109,054
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min Gmoney AKA Big G 25,659
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min dreamhunk 24,434
Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are talentless bimbos. 10 min Black Famous 62
does topix go to far with racist remarks? 18 min lootapalooza 7
White men can not tolerate intelligent African ... 25 min Drilling for the ... 2
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 29 min Loulou 493
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 2 hr Mr oH 175
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 120,713
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 5 hr African AE 548
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••