we are the scattered 12 tribes of israel

we are the scattered 12 tribes of israel

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Mar 29, 2008
&fe ature=related IT WAS ALL WRITTEN.the original Torah,it prophicied were we would end up being scattered in these last days.For instance,Issacar(Aztec Mexicans)means ''he is hired'' in Hebrew,it was prophisied that he would reside between two birds(north and central america)
the tribe of GAD(N.AMERICAN INDIAN)Would be skillfull with the bow and have faces feirce as lions(war paint)and would be defeated by troops(british)
Judah(american blacks)would be a by word amongst his bretheren(foreign blacks look down on american blacks)and that they would crouch down as a lion as if to pounce on his oppressors(crackers)but then become as an old lion(complacent and lazy)in the 60's when black militany groups such as the black panthers,Malcom X were at their peak,the white man infiltrated these groups and dismantled them and then black people in this country took to the white man's politics(Martin Luther King j.r,Jesse Jackson,now Obama)and haven done shit but flap their gums ever since.
JUDAH-AMERICAN BLACK

BENJAMIN-WEST INDIAN(JAMAICANS,TRINIDADIANS, BAHAMANS)

LEVI-HAITIANS

SIMEON-DOMINICANS

ZEBULON-GUATEMALA(MAYAN INDIANS)

EPHRAIM-PUERTO RICANS

MANASSEH-CUBANS

GAD-N.AMERICAN INDIAN

REUBEN-SEMINOLE

NAPTHALI-ARGENTINA/CHILE

ASHER-COLUMBIA TO URAGUAY

ISSACHER-MEXICANS(NATIVE AZECS)

Since: Mar 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Mar 29, 2008
&fe ature=related this is the prophesy concerning Judah(american black)see how accurate it is.

Meet me in Jerusalem.

Since: Mar 08

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Mar 29, 2008
__GodBody__ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Mce-15EBPJoXX&feature=rel ated IT WAS ALL WRITTEN.the original Torah,it prophicied were we would end up being scattered in these last days.For instance,Issacar(Aztec Mexicans)means ''he is hired'' in Hebrew,it was prophisied that he would reside between two birds(north and central america)
the tribe of GAD(N.AMERICAN INDIAN)Would be skillfull with the bow and have faces feirce as lions(war paint)and would be defeated by troops(british)
Judah(american blacks)would be a by word amongst his bretheren(foreign blacks look down on american blacks)and that they would crouch down as a lion as if to pounce on his oppressors(crackers)but then become as an old lion(complacent and lazy)in the 60's when black militany groups such as the black panthers,Malcom X were at their peak,the white man infiltrated these groups and dismantled them and then black people in this country took to the white man's politics(Martin Luther King j.r,Jesse Jackson,now Obama)and haven done shit but flap their gums ever since.
JUDAH-AMERICAN BLACK
BENJAMIN-WEST INDIAN(JAMAICANS,TRINIDADIANS, BAHAMANS)
LEVI-HAITIANS
SIMEON-DOMINICANS
ZEBULON-GUATEMALA(MAYAN INDIANS)
EPHRAIM-PUERTO RICANS
MANASSEH-CUBANS
GAD-N.AMERICAN INDIAN
REUBEN-SEMINOLE
NAPTHALI-ARGENTINA/CHILE
ASHER-COLUMBIA TO URAGUAY
ISSACHER-MEXICANS(NATIVE AZECS)
it was prophisied that the tribe of Zebulon(Mayan indians)''would be keen observers of the times and that which is to come in the end times''.(astrology)and we all know the Mayans are known for their Mayan calendar.IT WAS ALL WRITTEN.
meli

Greece

#5 Mar 29, 2008
God will show us the way.

Since: Mar 08

Mcdonough, GA

#8 Mar 31, 2008
bump

Since: Mar 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Apr 1, 2008
bump.wake your uncle Tom azz up.
meli

Greece

#11 Apr 2, 2008
Eddy Smegma wrote:
Man, I love when negroes smoke crack and dream up this crazy sh!t! It's really funny!
I guess someday we'll have to give America back to the original inhabitants. Not the native American tribes, to the 12 tribes of Israel.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!1111
IQ; 128 according to high school, 148 according to the Armed Forces. Mother and father all well up there. Well, we don't need you to tell us what school, or what Armed Forces or family names. You give all a bad name. You are such a disgrace.
meli

Greece

#12 Apr 2, 2008
__GodBody__ wrote:
bump
God will show us the way, and it won't be long. Just read the signs of this era. Whether Obama wins or not, God's will be done, opening the way to the great deliverance of His people.
meli

Greece

#14 Apr 2, 2008
Eddy Smegma wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, liberal white b!tch. Please show me where I posted about a 148 IQ. You must have confused me with some lying-ass negro.
You lie from A to Z. You curse like a demon. No one should ever tell you to go to the fire pit, because you are already on your way.

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 2, 2008
he is right godbody is right to a tee about the 12 tribes of israel and it wont take u that long to realize who the temple of satan is.

Since: Mar 08

Athens, GA

#18 Apr 2, 2008
deara wrote:
he is right godbody is right to a tee about the 12 tribes of israel and it wont take u that long to realize who the temple of satan is.
he who has ears let him hear.

Since: Mar 08

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Apr 2, 2008
Epiktedus wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about indigenous, but people who call themselves Israelis (European-American Jews) already run America.
the thing is,those so called jews of europian descent arent even ''jews''.

“ZZZZZZZ”

Since: Oct 07

ATL

#20 Apr 2, 2008
__GodBody__ wrote:
<quoted text>the thing is,those so called jews of europian descent arent even ''jews''.
So what you are saying they are Jews do to their beliefs?!

Since: Mar 08

Alpharetta, GA

#21 Apr 2, 2008
stereo type breaker wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying they are Jews do to their beliefs?!
a belief in judaism which is not what the original Hebrews practiced.those cracker jews with last names like Goldburg and silverstein are europian immigrants.Since when were they enslaved for 400 yrs as prophisied by Asa Yah?(Isaiah)

“Beau jour mon ami”

Since: Mar 08

IN DA METRO

#23 Apr 2, 2008
I saw a documentary about this on the Travel Channel.

“Educated black woman”

Since: Apr 08

Aswan

#24 Apr 2, 2008
__GodBody__ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Mce-15EBPJoXX&feature=rel ated IT WAS ALL WRITTEN.the original Torah,it prophicied were we would end up being scattered in these last days.For instance,Issacar(Aztec Mexicans)means ''he is hired'' in Hebrew,it was prophisied that he would reside between two birds(north and central america)
the tribe of GAD(N.AMERICAN INDIAN)Would be skillfull with the bow and have faces feirce as lions(war paint)and would be defeated by troops(british)
Judah(american blacks)would be a by word amongst his bretheren(foreign blacks look down on american blacks)and that they would crouch down as a lion as if to pounce on his oppressors(crackers)but then become as an old lion(complacent and lazy)in the 60's when black militany groups such as the black panthers,Malcom X were at their peak,the white man infiltrated these groups and dismantled them and then black people in this country took to the white man's politics(Martin Luther King j.r,Jesse Jackson,now Obama)and haven done shit but flap their gums ever since.
JUDAH-AMERICAN BLACK
BENJAMIN-WEST INDIAN(JAMAICANS,TRINIDADIANS, BAHAMANS)
LEVI-HAITIANS
SIMEON-DOMINICANS
ZEBULON-GUATEMALA(MAYAN INDIANS)
EPHRAIM-PUERTO RICANS
MANASSEH-CUBANS
GAD-N.AMERICAN INDIAN
REUBEN-SEMINOLE
NAPTHALI-ARGENTINA/CHILE
ASHER-COLUMBIA TO URAGUAY
ISSACHER-MEXICANS(NATIVE AZECS)
Yes that is the truth my brother.

I will see you in Jerusalem

“Educated black woman”

Since: Apr 08

Aswan

#25 Apr 2, 2008
stereo type breaker wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying they are Jews do to their beliefs?!
The european Jew is from the Khasar empire. Their king invented a religion called Judaism after the grafting in the holy land took place., he did not want Christianity of Islam. They are Aschenaz/Europeans.

www.isupk.org

“Educated black woman”

Since: Apr 08

Aswan

#26 Apr 2, 2008
Epiktedus wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no real proof that they were ever in bondage [in Egypt]. How the hell did they endup with enough gold to make a calf after they were "freed"? It's African folklore.
I have seen the evidence myself in the Cairo Museum. The chariots used to cross the Red Sea was dug up from their grave. You can still see the coral reefs that rotted into the wood of the chariots. Now understand that Egypt is majority muslim. But even they could not pass on such compelling evidence.

Second you must look on the reliefs in Egypt, and you will see that the black Hebrews were working as slaves. The Hebrews were known by their brightly colored robes. Even Moses secret was kept behind the hidding of his garment. So when you look on the reliefs i started to look for the bright colored robes and waste cloths. I found them in several instances. But as long as you see the Hebrews as being white, then you will never see a white boy on those reliefs. So to some that signals there was no slaves. News flash people..........the Jews are not white.

We have been stripped of our identity as described by Deut.28th chapter.

We were brought back in slave ships according to Deut28:68

“Educated black woman”

Since: Apr 08

Aswan

#27 Apr 2, 2008

“ZZZZZZZ”

Since: Oct 07

ATL

#30 Apr 3, 2008
Epiktedus wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no real proof that they were ever in bondage [in Egypt]. How the hell did they endup with enough gold to make a calf after they were "freed"? It's African folklore.
How do you know?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min positronium 1,383,761
U.S. Navy's 1st Black Pilot: Jesse Leroy Brown 5 min Skiff Azlaan 1
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 7 min Harrisson 471
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Moses 44,956
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 11 min Vale8 728
Ugly little white girls coming onto my son 12 min KIP 9
Jewish people appreciation thread. ------------... 13 min bolle 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min You knew 134,444
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 58 min Moses 53
More from around the web