First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Why do you post here... what do you get from being here?
What do you like and dislike about Topix afam?
Please tell us.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Why do you?

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 20, 2012
It's pretty obvious why I post here..to salvage and help fight for black relations against racist whomever they are...I must now go jump over a tall building , bye bye (;
Sorry

Saratoga Springs, NY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
I gain nothing more then headaches from the ignorance on this site. It needs to be shut down!!! But if you wanna know why most people come on here then the answer is probably boredom. Some it's probably an obsession.

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 20, 2012
cuz Im bored...
Just the facts

AOL

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Why do you post on Topix?

I post my thoughts to help the Black man :)

“I'll give you Oogie Boogie”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Halloween Town

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
Why do you post here... what do you get from being here?
What do you like and dislike about Topix afam?
Please tell us.
Entertainment.
Just the facts

AOL

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Jack_Skellington wrote:
<quoted text>
Entertainment.
O Yes I agree , it is great enterainment .

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Location hidden

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Express my views on things, listen to others express their views, and maybe learn from another.
Just the facts

AOL

#10 Oct 20, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
Express my views on things, listen to others express their views, and maybe learn from another.
"Express my views on things, listen to others express their views":)

I agree

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Location hidden

#11 Oct 20, 2012
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text> "Express my views on things, listen to others express their views":)
I agree
;)
Just the facts

AOL

#13 Oct 20, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
I post here because I have nothing else to do. I知 unable to work so my whole life is spent on the internet. I知 very angry so I blame blacks for my life and I haunt them as much as I can until I finally fall asleep each day.
I致e been doing this since 2006. I知 so miserable.
You Poor Black man , I feel for you . I wish I could help you but I feel at this point you are beyond help . You already think you're White. You need to seek professional help. Until then please stay of the drugs and try and get some sleep. Have a great day.
BANANA TIME

El Monte, CA

#14 Oct 20, 2012
I am here for several reasons. I have met some of my former "employees" and you may have seen him around.
-----
Oh-Really | 37 min ago

Hey, if I'm so stupid, why did you hire me? Report this post

OhReally __-__-__-_ 16 min ago lol...NoMo inventing quotes with no links again....lol! How D+E+S+P+E+R+A+T+E IS this btch?

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TAGO9NV9H2MGT21 ...------

0h-Really | Mar 11, 2012 Another thread about me, slave boy? You keep showing everyone what's on ya mind 24/7....ME. See, you're so fkkng stupid, you can'tr even decopher the sarcasm in that quote you've been spamming all over the forum for the past three days. Lemme explain it to your simple simian mind, boy. You say you worked on inventing the internet, and you say I worked for you, but you also say I'm stupid. So why the fk would you hire someone that's stupid to work on your project? You wouldn't. All you're proving is that I'm right,...about the Timy Circles ョ...of negro "logic"....lol!

Keep making threads about me, slave boy....SHOW 'em who's yo massa....

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam Report this post

Jethro Need a ShoeShine | Wednesday Oct 1
Just the facts

AOL

#16 Oct 20, 2012
Oh_Really____ wrote:
<quoted text>
I知 with you brother. I知 ready to start a new path myself. I知 tired of all the hate.
Me too , I知 tired of all the hate.
That's why I come here to help the Black man so he can help the Black Community.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Lakewood, CA

#17 Oct 20, 2012
I was looking through my local city forum, and I saw an interesting link in the AFAM forum. I didn't know it was AFAM at the time, but I followed the link here.

It was more interesting than the local forum because of the higher number of posts. It also reminded me of a disjointed, White-infested version of another site I visit, so the twisted familiarity made it easy to post every once in awhile....

KingAceSuited DJH-KAS
canday

Wichita, KS

#18 Oct 20, 2012
it's a nice site and have interesting people with cool personalities.Just wish some folks stop taking it so seriously.
canday

Wichita, KS

#19 Oct 20, 2012
By the way shaliboo I missed you I've been very busy and enjoying life.It's good to see you and glad you made a thread today
Sorry

Saratoga Springs, NY

#20 Oct 20, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
I post here because I have nothing else to do. I知 unable to work so my whole life is spent on the internet. I知 very angry so I blame blacks for my life and I haunt them as much as I can until I finally fall asleep each day.
I致e been doing this since 2006. I知 so miserable.
LMAOOOOOOOOO good one, and I agree. That exactly why racist come on here.:D
Sorry

Saratoga Springs, NY

#21 Oct 20, 2012
Oh_Really____ wrote:
<quoted text>
I知 with you brother. I知 ready to start a new path myself. I知 tired of all the hate.
Shocking
Poultry Connoiseur

Norwalk, OH

#22 Oct 20, 2012
I post to try to enlighten the negro as well as human beings as to the harmful effects of coons on society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 4 min hahahahaha 15
DINDU NUFFINs 4 min Sid justice 1
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 4 min Broken Synthesis 535
All women prefer white men 4 min thetruth 4,365
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 5 min Ann Robertsi 753
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 6 min KIP 118
I nominate Darren Wilson for Sexiest Man Alive 8 min Ann Robertsi 47
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min johnplustwomore 117,059
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 52 min Don Barros Serrano 32,875
More from around the web