To all my sisters, WHITE MEN only wan...

To all my sisters, WHITE MEN only want BW for EROTIC SEX!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Zero tolerance 4 the miserable”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2010
I encourage all black women to realize the average white man only desire us for erotic sex. Face reality my sisters before you enter the IR world. No what obstacle you face. I love blck men and I have dated outside my race, not because I hate black men, I date who I want. I know some of you Ir women will come on and say "speak for yourself" but I'm speaking the truth.
A white man will date you out of curiousity, most of them find us erotically sexy and strong minded. I when they sex us it's a challenge too them as well as getting black men back. In additon, most white men ignorantly think they have rights too us from slavery, which makes them slaveminded as well. My best friend works at a drug rehabilitation center which looks like a country club. She told me most of her clients are white who always make the same quote "we are here because of addiction to painkillers", later on they'll confess their abuse of crack and other hard drugs. She told me when most of the WM make their mandatory farewell speech about their drug abuse, 9 out of 10 always say when using drugs, they would always seek out Black and Hispanic women. True story!
I do believe we have a FEW white men who actually love their black women, those are the ones who marry them. I'm not talking about poor white trash men who look for educated financially stable foolish BW to take care of them. Wiggers play weak minded IR BW because they know these kind of women are insecure and selfhating of their own race of men. Also wiggers feel they are doing you a favor, because even the lowest WM thinks he is better because of his racist ignorance and what society has taught him. Back too what I was saying, their are a few wm who will marry bw for love, I'm talking about fortune 500 business men who marry BW and not ashamed of what anyone says including his family, but that's only a HANDFUL. How many male white celebrities do you see adorning a beautiful Black sister on their arm?
boundaries of the univers

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2010
this generally ain't true, at least not in today's society. some might have that primary motivation, many do not.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 8, 2010
Cont'd
I also have a friend, she works as a VP for a financial instituion, she is married to a WM who is a Vice Chairman at the same bank. She informed me his father threaten to disinherit him if he married her and he told his own father too start the legal proceedings, because his decision remained. Foturnately, the father did not disinherit him, because he realized his son was a real man who could take care of himself. Now this I consider love, but the only thing he can not give her is the love a black man can give. She told me her life at the job is miserable beacuse that SOME of the white people on the job despise her because of the wealthy corporate man she married, also he's their boss. I told her to seek employment elsewhere, she's educated and also has connections. Happiness comes first.

I can openly admit I dated and was intimate 2 times with two WM, it was okay, because I lost the sexual feelings quickly, also I was curious and probably had a case of "jungle fever". I'll explain, I could not beleive both white men sked me during sex at least 3 times....Do I give you oral sex better than a black man, I did not reply at first. The next question was "Do I give it too you better than a Black man", I finally answered and I told this WM "to go f--k a Black man and find out". WM think because they give you alot of money they can do what they want. They'll quickly give you monetary expensive gifts while your dating to twist the situation. Once you have sex a lot more is revealed. I noticed they both gave me extravagant gifts like diamonds, money and furs, without me asking for any. I'm not going to li No, the WM I dated never told me they feel this way but action speaks louder than words. Most AA men I dated, courted me as a lady, they would send me flowers not minks. Also I would be introduced too their friends and family. No BM has ever asked me during sex "do white men make you feel like this", that has never happened. Black men do get the job done. LOL.

I'm just being honest to Black women, the majority of WM are not going to marry you, some will, but most white men see you as an exotic sexual moment in time. Black men and Hispanic men will marry you and love you too.e, I took their gifts and let them wine & dine me, why not. Truthfully what I figured out is they see me as a submissive sex object for pleasure only. Just like their forefathers seen my ancestors as wenches. It's all fantasy for them. That's why I say all men play games.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2010
Cont'd,

As far as my black brothers I have dated and also was engaged to a fireman for 4 yeas.. He perished in a fire and I miss him very much. Too my suprise his mother informed me at the funeral he left me an outstanding Life Insurance policy. I informed her I was pregnant and she suprised because her son told her. I thank him for it, because he saved me the trouble. We also had a DNA testing requested must by his mother which I had no problem with. I see my man who is now with GOD every time I look at my child. So who says black men don't love and take care of us. I have a very lucrative job and I am financially stable, so I banked the money he gave me. I placed the money in a trust fund for our son. My black man took care of me from the grave.(rip)

I'm just being honest to Black women, the majority of WM are not going to marry you, some will, but most white men see you as an exotic sexual moment in time. I feel if you meet a WM don't go over heels and feel your better, because that's what they want you too think. Black men and Hispanic men will marry you and love you too for who you are. Also they'll understand your background and culture better. Most White people don't understand us thoroughly as well as we don't understand them.

I'm not racist but I do face reality, we must love our selves first and foremost, that's the key and main tool all of us women from every race must understand. Treat and respect our minds, body as a temple.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 8, 2010
boundaries of the univers wrote:
this generally ain't true, at least not in today's society. some might have that primary motivation, many do not.
On any given day, It's mainly black and hispanic men giving me compliments openly and respectfully in public. Most wm come at you in a sneaky way. I was in a restuarant with my girlfriend last week. We ate and had a fabulous time, we stayed for at least three hours. I got up a couple of times to answer my cell and powder my face. Don't you know when we both finished the dinner, paid our bill and was in the parking lot,here comes the wm who I do remember glancing at me while talking to a group of friends. While I was opening my door he calmly came over too ask for directions, we gave it too him and then he asked me my name. He told me I was gorgeous and all the good stuff, but I politely told him I was married, which I'm not. I did not like his approach and I knew he planned the whole incident. I told you it was sneaky how he approached us.

“An American Gal Abroad”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 8, 2010
A few points:

- I seriously cannot see what the deal is with white men that's got so many black women buzzing around here. I have tried my best finding anything attractive about them and I just can't.

- The majority of Black American men don't marry black women either. They'll knock you up and run.

- Some black women use white men for the sex too. There are many women out there that like to be experimental and try everything out. It goes both ways.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 8, 2010
Le PouBelle wrote:
A few points:
- I seriously cannot see what the deal is with white men that's got so many black women buzzing around here. I have tried my best finding anything attractive about them and I just can't.
- The majority of Black American men don't marry black women either. They'll knock you up and run.
- Some black women use white men for the sex too. There are many women out there that like to be experimental and try everything out. It goes both ways.
I have too disagree with your views on AA men, if find the right black man he will marry you. I don't have a stereotypical view of black men, also I have no problem whatsover meeting AA men or Hispanic men nor do my friends. I have 3 wedding to attend this year and all of women are marrying black men. I'm very happy for them and I see marriages on the rise in the black community.

I date men within my lifestyle, culture and ethnicity. I have dated outside my race, but frankly speaking who cares. It's my life. I am not intentionally disrepecting any race, I'm expressing my opinion.

I created this thread for everyone to have an open opinion. I would love to hear from everyone from any race.

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Kingston, Canada

#8 Mar 8, 2010
Le PouBelle wrote:
A few points:
"Some black women use white men for the sex too. There are many women out there that like to be experimental and try everything out. "

LOL excatly some girls are into that,

Level 1

Kingston, Canada

#9 Mar 8, 2010
Not here to impress wrote:
<quoted text>
I have too disagree with your views on AA men, if find the right black man he will marry you. I don't have a stereotypical view of black men, also I have no problem whatsover meeting AA men or Hispanic men nor do my friends. I have 3 wedding to attend this year and all of women are marrying black men. I'm very happy for them and I see marriages on the rise in the black community.
I date men within my lifestyle, culture and ethnicity. I have dated outside my race, but frankly speaking who cares. It's my life. I am not intentionally disrepecting any race, I'm expressing my opinion.
I created this thread for everyone to have an open opinion. I would love to hear from everyone from any race.
So... if you find the right man of another race he will also marry you, a good man is a good man

in reality you always have to be careful because A LOT of men of ALL races use women for sexual experiments so please just because the man is black doesn't mean his gunna wife me lol and not just be using me for sex
boundaries of the univers

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2010
the ideology behind the creation of this thread generally ain't true, at least not in today's society. some non-black males may indeed have a primary motivation of sexual lust though many non-black males do not and have a desire to go further with the such interracial preferences.

a great many particularly tunnel-visioned blacks on these Topix forums often seem to be confused and/or misinformed and tend to believe that their negative personal experiences on varieties of race-related issues [not just IR dating] are the general norm while failing to take into consideration that there's 300+ million people in America.

Level 1

Kingston, Canada

#11 Mar 8, 2010
Plus its very easy to tell if a man is ashamed of you, LOL very easy

... why talk as if BW are stupid lol majority of all men will only wife their own period

... and will only run through other races

Location hidden

#12 Mar 8, 2010
Zimbobeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Some black women use white men for the sex too. There are many women out there that like to be experimental and try everything out. "
LOL excatly some girls are into that,
Black women sometimes do try it also Bm get jungle fever too. I think most races do, such as hispanic men with BW and vice versa. I tried it too, lol!!!

Location hidden

#13 Mar 8, 2010
boundaries of the univers wrote:
the ideology behind the creation of this thread generally ain't true, at least not in today's society. some non-black males may indeed have a primary motivation of sexual lust though many non-black males do not and have a desire to go further with the such interracial preferences.
a great many particularly tunnel-visioned blacks on these Topix forums often seem to be confused and/or misinformed and tend to believe that their negative personal experiences on varieties of race-related issues [not just IR dating] are the general norm while failing to take into consideration that there's 300+ million people in America.
Your speaking of men on topix, I'm speaking from life experience. I meet BM all the time, currently I have a great friend (bm) who I'm courting and he is interested in a relationship, at this point in my life I am doing me. Sometimes in life you can't always have the "I'm doing me" motto, because when cupid strikes his arrow, there is nothing you can do.

Like I said before I love AA men and the majority of the ones I know are good men. Also don't you live in the Netherlands, how can your argument be so precise if you hardly have any AA's in vicinity. Are you getting your information online? Trust me online info is not correct. I'm quite sure you know little of AA men and have not experienced them. I know absolutely no men from the netherlands, so how can I make a comment about them.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 8, 2010
Zimbobeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
So... if you find the right man of another race he will also marry you, a good man is a good man
in reality you always have to be careful because A LOT of men of ALL races use women for sexual experiments so please just because the man is black doesn't mean his gunna wife me lol and not just be using me for sex
True comment.

“"The best part of DO is DONE!"”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 12, 2011
I think it is grossly unfair to generalize white men or any group of people this way.
Klaus

Toronto, Canada

#16 Dec 12, 2011
True, drug use and the filth and evil of race mixing often go together, nasty!

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#17 Dec 12, 2011
Not here to impress wrote:
I encourage all black women to realize the average white man only desire us for erotic sex. Face reality my sisters before you enter the IR world. No what obstacle you face. I love blck men and I have dated outside my race, not because I hate black men, I date who I want. I know some of you Ir women will come on and say "speak for yourself" but I'm speaking the truth.
A white man will date you out of curiousity, most of them find us erotically sexy and strong minded. I when they sex us it's a challenge too them as well as getting black men back. In additon, most white men ignorantly think they have rights too us from slavery, which makes them slaveminded as well. My best friend works at a drug rehabilitation center which looks like a country club. She told me most of her clients are white who always make the same quote "we are here because of addiction to painkillers", later on they'll confess their abuse of crack and other hard drugs. She told me when most of the WM make their mandatory farewell speech about their drug abuse, 9 out of 10 always say when using drugs, they would always seek out Black and Hispanic women. True story!
I do believe we have a FEW white men who actually love their black women, those are the ones who marry them. I'm not talking about poor white trash men who look for educated financially stable foolish BW to take care of them. Wiggers play weak minded IR BW because they know these kind of women are insecure and selfhating of their own race of men. Also wiggers feel they are doing you a favor, because even the lowest WM thinks he is better because of his racist ignorance and what society has taught him. Back too what I was saying, their are a few wm who will marry bw for love, I'm talking about fortune 500 business men who marry BW and not ashamed of what anyone says including his family, but that's only a HANDFUL. How many male white celebrities do you see adorning a beautiful Black sister on their arm?
I agree with you on this one whole heartly I wish more black women would realize this.

TheronOfRhodeIsl and
Level 4

Location hidden

#18 Dec 12, 2011
Lord help us all!
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

#19 Dec 12, 2011
I love Exotic sex and am a Black man.

TheronOfRhodeIsl and
Level 4

Location hidden

#20 Dec 12, 2011
blacksexyman82 wrote:
I love Exotic sex and am a Black man.
I think everyone loves exotic sex, male and female..black and white. Exotic sex and cross-racial sexual curiosity isn't the problem. The problem is that the sexual (and in most cases purely sexual) interest that men express in BW, BW have incorporated into their definition of Blk womanhood. Have you heard BW discuss how married white men try to have sex with them and wear this as a badge of beauty. The fact that these sorts of WM have ZERO intentions on marrying a BW means absolutely nothing to them. BM like WW for exotic sex, WM like Asian women for exotic sex...difference is, they follow thru with marriage. BW will exclude men who (statistically) are more likely to marry them, since men tend to marry their own...in exchange for exotic sex. To only reach expiration and and go ape-shyt about being unmarried!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,578,745
Cavebeasts of Topix 13 min Paul 20
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 42 min Dumbowners 20
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 43 min youll shoot your ... 60
I have token white friends. 46 min KIP 29
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 1 hr Paul 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,730
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 4 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 4 hr a jig is a tool 18
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 10 hr wild bill 53
More from around the web