black women are fake, low self esteem

black women are fake, low self esteem

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

“I am a reading freak. ”

Since: Sep 07

Nightmare

#1 Sep 19, 2008
I AM FED UP WITH BLACK WOMEN ALTERING THEIR HAIR TEXTURE to look like white, asian and indian womens. WARNING; starting today, any black woman i meet "after dark" who has greasy, permed hair or false hair I will grab at it, yank it off and ran like hell.
R

Since: Jun 08

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Sep 19, 2008
Goatpoop36 wrote:
I AM FED UP WITH BLACK WOMEN ALTERING THEIR HAIR TEXTURE to look like white, asian and indian womens. WARNING; starting today, any black woman i meet "after dark" who has greasy, permed hair or false hair I will grab at it, yank it off and ran like hell.
R
LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA....

“forever young”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

london

#3 Sep 19, 2008
Goatpoop36 wrote:
I AM FED UP WITH BLACK WOMEN ALTERING THEIR HAIR TEXTURE to look like white, asian and indian womens. WARNING; starting today, any black woman i meet "after dark" who has greasy, permed hair or false hair I will grab at it, yank it off and ran like hell.
R
well you know what you need to do, oyu need to get over it and live your life because your sounding a little obssed with this topic

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Holly Springs, MS

#4 Sep 19, 2008
You know what, i think we black men need to STFU about their hair. I like it when its natural too but if she likes it like that, let it be. many times women just get bored with their hair and want to where it in a certain way and if that meens altering it to get it like that whether it be perms, relaxers, weaves, extentions, sew ins, then so what.
I bet you like those long pretty braids dont you, well most of the time thats weave buddy. Yeah i wish they wouldnt over do it with the silky long stuff that doesnt even come close to lookin like their hair.

My only gripe is I hate how they let these asain businesses exploit them, they dont even realize it.
jasmine

Southminster, UK

#5 Sep 29, 2008
i totally agree with you, they go on about them being a superior race, well why are you so fake. they go on about white people trying talk like them why you tryna have hair like us. they have low self asteem, i wonder if their men woke up and saw their real hair would he be there the next day, probably why they go for white women.

“forever young”

Level 4

Since: Aug 08

london

#6 Sep 29, 2008
jasmine wrote:
i totally agree with you, they go on about them being a superior race, well why are you so fake. they go on about white people trying talk like them why you tryna have hair like us. they have low self asteem, i wonder if their men woke up and saw their real hair would he be there the next day, probably why they go for white women.
loooool you know absolutely nothing dont you. alot of black girls these days have nice natural hair,[i only know a minute few who wear weave]whether its long or short their men still like it. so why dont you stop talking about things you know nthing about because your comment just sound like the rest of those ignorent mindless moronic drones.your such a fat f*cking sheep.try and creat a mind of your own and then you can come back and make comments.

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Since: Sep 07

Va

#7 Sep 29, 2008
I don't think most black women perm their hair or wear weave to look white. I think most are brought up to put relaxers in their hair. Most of us make excuses and say it helps manage hair easier when in reality, relaxed hair needs more care too. Me I like braid extentions because they help promote hair growth and braiding is part of our culture any way.

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Since: Sep 07

Va

#8 Sep 29, 2008
Goatpoop36 wrote:
I AM FED UP WITH BLACK WOMEN ALTERING THEIR HAIR TEXTURE to look like white, asian and indian womens. WARNING; starting today, any black woman i meet "after dark" who has greasy, permed hair or false hair I will grab at it, yank it off and ran like hell.
R
Next time make a forum about how some black men try get waves with wave grease and du rags. They hair aint like that either.
BAP

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2008
Goatpoop36 wrote:
I AM FED UP WITH BLACK WOMEN ALTERING THEIR HAIR TEXTURE to look like white, asian and indian womens. WARNING; starting today, any black woman i meet "after dark" who has greasy, permed hair or false hair I will grab at it, yank it off and ran like hell.
R
I understand your plight, im sick of permed hair myself and my hair can get pretty nappy before a perm. Society has a way of upholding the belief that long lucsious hair is sexy and beautifull and anything other then that is uncivilized which influences most men to think that way also, not just women.
Quick example: My ex bf was none stop talking about how gorgeous woman have long hair and it takes away from there sex appeal with short hair. He had me baffled for a while for my hair was short up to my earlobes, eventually he got dumped.

“~ Baby Glow~~”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

The city of Adana

#10 Oct 16, 2008
Goatpoop36 wrote:
I AM FED UP WITH BLACK WOMEN ALTERING THEIR HAIR TEXTURE to look like white, asian and indian womens. WARNING; starting today, any black woman i meet "after dark" who has greasy, permed hair or false hair I will grab at it, yank it off and ran like hell.
R
and you will get slapped to a high hell
BAP

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2008
Yes i agree with Queen of the Nilenext time speak on how african american men perm there hair to either look like what? black women or white women? or both. In my oponion is not atractive at all.
RAGGA 007

New Rochelle, NY

#12 Oct 16, 2008
BAP wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your plight, im sick of permed hair myself and my hair can get pretty nappy before a perm. Society has a way of upholding the belief that long lucsious hair is sexy and beautifull and anything other then that is uncivilized which influences most men to think that way also, not just women.
Quick example: My ex bf was none stop talking about how gorgeous woman have long hair and it takes away from there sex appeal with short hair. He had me baffled for a while for my hair was short up to my earlobes, eventually he got dumped.
LOL

GOOD DECISION.

He PROBABLY WATCHED too MANY RAP VIDEOS.

“Yeah, I'm A Guy”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

So What?

#13 Oct 16, 2008
Goatpoop36 wrote:
I AM FED UP WITH BLACK WOMEN ALTERING THEIR HAIR TEXTURE to look like white, asian and indian womens. WARNING; starting today, any black woman i meet "after dark" who has greasy, permed hair or false hair I will grab at it, yank it off and ran like hell.
R
LOL, not ALL black women have relaxers or wear weaves. I have "natural" hair myself that is thick, slightly kinky, and curly. Its funny how you're up hear spewing all that rubbish when the MAJORITY of BLACK MEN do NOT like or care for black women such as myself with "NATURAL" hair. To each their own. And although I do not prefer any chemicals in my hair I find it very rude, disrespectful and very hypocritical for you to make such harsh comments toward women who chose to wear a relaxer. Not all aspire to be white, some like the ease of manageability.

What about the many FAKE black men walking around with an S-curl or wave system in their hair. Perpetrating and lying saying its their "real hair" ROFL ;-P Trust me, I know what "real" hair is when its natural or altered.

“MAKE UP YOUR OWN HEADLINE”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Oct 16, 2008
To all black women of our gracious planet,

No matter what any other non black person(s) say about you. If you love yourself, and know that you are God's gift to earth and black men, And that you are the most beautiful, and strongest group of women ever created. Then this thread should not offend any of you in anyway. So what if someone is fed up with the way black women carry themselves.

Sincerely,
GoodGreif.
Churchformenonly

Alexandria, VA

#15 Oct 16, 2008
Nomadic wrote:
You know what, i think we black men need to STFU about their hair. I like it when its natural too but if she likes it like that, let it be. many times women just get bored with their hair and want to where it in a certain way and if that meens altering it to get it like that whether it be perms, relaxers, weaves, extentions, sew ins, then so what.
I bet you like those long pretty braids dont you, well most of the time thats weave buddy. Yeah i wish they wouldnt over do it with the silky long stuff that doesnt even come close to lookin like their hair.
My only gripe is I hate how they let these asain businesses exploit them, they dont even realize it.
You know that fake hair they wear is ugly right, I guess you're blind
AryanKnight

Rochester, MN

#16 Oct 16, 2008
There is nothing wrong with natural african hair, embrace it. Don't worry about what black men say about you either, if they do not respect you they do not respect themselves.
Churchformenonly

Alexandria, VA

#17 Oct 16, 2008
Churchformenonly

Alexandria, VA

#18 Oct 16, 2008
AryanKnight wrote:
There is nothing wrong with natural african hair, embrace it. Don't worry about what black men say about you either, if they do not respect you they do not respect themselves.
Go away Cracker

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Thomasville, GA

#19 Oct 16, 2008
Goatpoop36 wrote:
I AM FED UP WITH BLACK WOMEN ALTERING THEIR HAIR TEXTURE to look like white, asian and indian womens. WARNING; starting today, any black woman i meet "after dark" who has greasy, permed hair or false hair I will grab at it, yank it off and ran like hell.
R
you aint gonna do sh!t so shut up. Worry about your own self before you start worrying about what black women are doing with their hair

“My Great Grandmother”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Oct 16, 2008
Ha Ha.

If we were so fake, then why isn't our suicide rate as high as the 'whites'? That is one 'achievement' that we haven't quite mastered.

We so-called 'negroes' must love ourselves.:)

How do you jump off cliffs or buildings? Hang yourself?

Explain to us your techniques... j/k

:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,601,401
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 9 min Ttt 1
Delusional Buchanan: USA Has No Divinely-Mandat... 10 min USA is Going Down 3
The DOWNFALL of USA Should be Welcomed by Black... 31 min USA is Going Down 2
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 37 min Mr Lee 24
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... 49 min Paul 5
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 55 min Mr Lee 18
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 hr Mr Lee 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
More from around the web