black men are worthless
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bm under a bus

United States

#1 May 29, 2011
Bw Tell us how worthless we are and why we are worthless!

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 May 29, 2011
Boring! How can anyone tell you your worthless what is their opinion, nothing! means absolutely nothing in the bigger picture of things, even in the smaller picture, who gives a sh*t.

“Romney 2012”

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

philadelphia, pa.

#3 May 29, 2011
bm under a bus wrote:
Hell spikewebb can tell you that.
bm under a bus

United States

#4 May 29, 2011
Noplum wrote:
Boring! How can anyone tell you your worthless what is their opinion, nothing! means absolutely nothing in the bigger picture of things, even in the smaller picture, who gives a sh*t.
I give a sh!t,obviously.
It's better they do it here rather than in every other thread.it's gotten so bad that they used to support threads of ours praising them/you and now they don't make more than 5 posts in them if any at all.and they want to make us feel guilty over it not being enuff bw uplifting threads and continue to bash bm for that. So I want them to get it off of their chests for why they do that!!!

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 May 30, 2011
What's worthless is the WHITE troll sitting behind his computer starting BS
Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 May 30, 2011
bm under a bus wrote:
Sorry I can't tell you this because I don't believe you are worthless,especially a nice guy like you.U R the best.Stop listening to I/R BW and listen to BW who love you.
smart whitey

Hoffman Estates, IL

#9 May 30, 2011
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
did you have a sex change? Thats the nastiest face I have ever seen.You look more manly than wendy williams!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#10 May 30, 2011
I think all black men are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#12 May 30, 2011
worthless n---a wrote:
<quoted text>what would the not worthless bm lost in the dessert with bw.how would bw have shelter???
uh WM?
Drogba

Torrance, CA

#13 May 30, 2011
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
You look disgusting. Take the picture down. this is why many of us bm have decided to move on.

and the oriignal poster is probably a bald headed bw. ick.
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#14 May 30, 2011
smart whitey wrote:
<quoted text> did you have a sex change? Thats the nastiest face I have ever seen.You look more manly than wendy williams!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Hey white boy worry about your own women who's INFERTILE and can't reproduce the way a MAN can't reproduce.

Also, you might want to check up on your MOMMA who's in the kitchen sink sucking black DYCK.
smart whitey

Hoffman Estates, IL

#15 May 30, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
What do YOU look like when you're not hiding behind your computer making stupid comments?
Heres a little tip honey, Stay away from mirrors!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
smart whitey

Hoffman Estates, IL

#16 May 30, 2011
sweetgirl101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey white boy worry about your own women who's INFERTILE and can't reproduce the way a MAN can't reproduce.
Also, you might want to check up on your MOMMA who's in the kitchen sink sucking black DYCK.
Now thats why black men flock to the white girls. Cause black women have mouths like trash compactors and faces like gorrillias!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Drogba

Dallas, TX

#18 May 30, 2011
Drogba wrote:
<quoted text>
You look disgusting. Take the picture down. this is why many of us bm have decided to move on.
and the oriignal poster is probably a bald headed bw. ick.
What are you talking about lady?Why would I want a WW with a sardine/tuna pucci and lice running through her hair.I've told you so many times that I'm not interested in you people.Your vaginas smell like dirty diapers.
Ban WM from Chinatown

Wareham, UK

#19 May 30, 2011
smart whitey wrote:
<quoted text> Now thats why black men flock to the white girls. Cause black women have mouths like trash compactors and faces like gorrillias!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Don't you mean White girls flock to Black men because of your lack of hygiene and your persistant addiction to adolescent boys.Your dcks wont budge unless its hairless and under 10 years old.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#20 May 30, 2011
Lames
RICH GIRL

New Orleans, LA

#21 May 30, 2011
Black Men are not worthless but many of you need to grow up and act like men.
smart whitey

Hoffman Estates, IL

#22 May 30, 2011
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be talking about the ugly women in YOUR family, moron. Hey-racist, why are you on an African American forum? Oh, yeah, you're jealous, just like the rest of the haters who "flock" to this site.
I love being here with all you black folk!!! Im so much smarter than you's that it's like shooting ducks in a barrel!!!!
Ban WM from Chinatown

Wareham, UK

#23 May 30, 2011
smart whitey wrote:
<quoted text> I love being here with all you black folk!!! Im so much smarter than you's that it's like shooting ducks in a barrel!!!!
Are those the same rubber ducks you and your homoerotic business collegues like to stick up your azzholes while you snort coke off each others nutsacks.
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#24 May 30, 2011
Ban WM from Chinatown wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean White girls flock to Black men because of your lack of hygiene and your persistant addiction to adolescent boys.Your dcks wont budge unless its hairless and under 10 years old.
Not to mention have tiny dycks....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,395,914
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 1 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,524
SA White Pastor: Whites took nothing 4 min Skiff Azlaan 1
Trump IS A JOKE WORLDWIDE 7 min Mr Johnson 1
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 15 min Don Barros Serrano 109
Why are bl ack hip hop artists so fem inine? 20 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 22 min Don Barros Serrano 32,683
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LMBAO 46,533
Eurafrica 1 hr enoch powell 24
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 hr KIP 301
More from around the web